• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:53
CEST 11:53
KST 18:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon107
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7389 users

[Patch 3.09: Spirit Guard Udyr Patch] General Discussion -…

Forum Index > LoL General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 65 66 67 68 69 339 Next
ticklishmusic
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States15977 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-14 00:31:52
July 14 2013 00:28 GMT
#1321
On July 14 2013 09:26 Diamond wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 14 2013 09:25 ticklishmusic wrote:
How does not taking tough skin/ bladed armor affect Nasus?


I still take those. 0/9/21. 4% in CDR blues for 10% CDR start.


Oh, for some reason I thought you went 9/0/21, derp.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Diamond
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States10796 Posts
July 14 2013 00:31 GMT
#1322
On July 14 2013 09:28 ticklishmusic wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 14 2013 09:26 Diamond wrote:
On July 14 2013 09:25 ticklishmusic wrote:
How does not taking tough skin/ bladed armor affect Nasus?


I still take those. 0/9/21. 4% in CDR blues for 10% CDR start.


Oh, for some reason I thought you went 9/0/21, derp.


Nah, tough skin/bladed armor/durability too good.
Ballistix Gaming Global Gaming/Esports Marketing Manager - twitter.com/esvdiamond
ticklishmusic
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States15977 Posts
July 14 2013 00:34 GMT
#1323
On July 14 2013 09:31 Diamond wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 14 2013 09:28 ticklishmusic wrote:
On July 14 2013 09:26 Diamond wrote:
On July 14 2013 09:25 ticklishmusic wrote:
How does not taking tough skin/ bladed armor affect Nasus?


I still take those. 0/9/21. 4% in CDR blues for 10% CDR start.


Oh, for some reason I thought you went 9/0/21, derp.


Nah, tough skin/bladed armor/durability too good.


Yeah, makes sense. I didn't think you could have a realistic clear w/o those masteries.

I just really liked having the arpen on Nasus. I guess since you are running a real gank/utility oriented Nasus (I prefer the farming version), you're playing basically with a different mindset. Most players go with the lategame tank Q9000 Nasus, but you're looking for something that is a little less tanky but is potentially stronger early on but with the potential to still have Q9000 later on.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Diamond
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States10796 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-14 00:40:19
July 14 2013 00:37 GMT
#1324
On July 14 2013 09:34 ticklishmusic wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 14 2013 09:31 Diamond wrote:
On July 14 2013 09:28 ticklishmusic wrote:
On July 14 2013 09:26 Diamond wrote:
On July 14 2013 09:25 ticklishmusic wrote:
How does not taking tough skin/ bladed armor affect Nasus?


I still take those. 0/9/21. 4% in CDR blues for 10% CDR start.


Oh, for some reason I thought you went 9/0/21, derp.


Nah, tough skin/bladed armor/durability too good.


Yeah, makes sense. I didn't think you could have a realistic clear w/o those masteries.

I just really liked having the arpen on Nasus. I guess since you are running a real gank/utility oriented Nasus (I prefer the farming version), you're playing basically with a different mindset. Most players go with the lategame tank Q9000 Nasus, but you're looking for something that is a little less tanky but is potentially stronger early on but with the potential to still have Q9000 later on.


Yea I prefer strong utility and strong early and mid game. Idk if it's the "meta" or just how games are in low Gold, but I think I have had 2-3 six item super late games in the last 50-75 games or so. Most games are really one sided and over by mid game, with the majority being over with the /ff at 20 mins.

Been trying it on Maokai too (387 MS lvl 1), I liked the early strong ganks from S2, and if you can even top the 50ms difference no boots provided it seems worth it to get the MS. Feels like you have ghost on all the time vs people without boots.

Edit: There is for sure some junglers that 9/21/0 or 0/21/9 are better on like J4, but I think this has a potential to be a really cool and effective style.
Ballistix Gaming Global Gaming/Esports Marketing Manager - twitter.com/esvdiamond
c.Deadly
Profile Joined March 2010
United States545 Posts
July 14 2013 00:57 GMT
#1325
On July 14 2013 09:37 Diamond wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 14 2013 09:34 ticklishmusic wrote:
On July 14 2013 09:31 Diamond wrote:
On July 14 2013 09:28 ticklishmusic wrote:
On July 14 2013 09:26 Diamond wrote:
On July 14 2013 09:25 ticklishmusic wrote:
How does not taking tough skin/ bladed armor affect Nasus?


I still take those. 0/9/21. 4% in CDR blues for 10% CDR start.


Oh, for some reason I thought you went 9/0/21, derp.


Nah, tough skin/bladed armor/durability too good.


Yeah, makes sense. I didn't think you could have a realistic clear w/o those masteries.

I just really liked having the arpen on Nasus. I guess since you are running a real gank/utility oriented Nasus (I prefer the farming version), you're playing basically with a different mindset. Most players go with the lategame tank Q9000 Nasus, but you're looking for something that is a little less tanky but is potentially stronger early on but with the potential to still have Q9000 later on.


Yea I prefer strong utility and strong early and mid game. Idk if it's the "meta" or just how games are in low Gold, but I think I have had 2-3 six item super late games in the last 50-75 games or so. Most games are really one sided and over by mid game, with the majority being over with the /ff at 20 mins.

Been trying it on Maokai too (387 MS lvl 1), I liked the early strong ganks from S2, and if you can even top the 50ms difference no boots provided it seems worth it to get the MS. Feels like you have ghost on all the time vs people without boots.

Edit: There is for sure some junglers that 9/21/0 or 0/21/9 are better on like J4, but I think this has a potential to be a really cool and effective style.


Do you use MS Quints too?
Diamond
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States10796 Posts
July 14 2013 01:18 GMT
#1326
On July 14 2013 09:57 c.Deadly wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 14 2013 09:37 Diamond wrote:
On July 14 2013 09:34 ticklishmusic wrote:
On July 14 2013 09:31 Diamond wrote:
On July 14 2013 09:28 ticklishmusic wrote:
On July 14 2013 09:26 Diamond wrote:
On July 14 2013 09:25 ticklishmusic wrote:
How does not taking tough skin/ bladed armor affect Nasus?


I still take those. 0/9/21. 4% in CDR blues for 10% CDR start.


Oh, for some reason I thought you went 9/0/21, derp.


Nah, tough skin/bladed armor/durability too good.


Yeah, makes sense. I didn't think you could have a realistic clear w/o those masteries.

I just really liked having the arpen on Nasus. I guess since you are running a real gank/utility oriented Nasus (I prefer the farming version), you're playing basically with a different mindset. Most players go with the lategame tank Q9000 Nasus, but you're looking for something that is a little less tanky but is potentially stronger early on but with the potential to still have Q9000 later on.


Yea I prefer strong utility and strong early and mid game. Idk if it's the "meta" or just how games are in low Gold, but I think I have had 2-3 six item super late games in the last 50-75 games or so. Most games are really one sided and over by mid game, with the majority being over with the /ff at 20 mins.

Been trying it on Maokai too (387 MS lvl 1), I liked the early strong ganks from S2, and if you can even top the 50ms difference no boots provided it seems worth it to get the MS. Feels like you have ghost on all the time vs people without boots.

Edit: There is for sure some junglers that 9/21/0 or 0/21/9 are better on like J4, but I think this has a potential to be a really cool and effective style.


Do you use MS Quints too?


Yes
Ballistix Gaming Global Gaming/Esports Marketing Manager - twitter.com/esvdiamond
kainzero
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States5211 Posts
July 14 2013 01:57 GMT
#1327
For a minute, I thought MS Quints was part of the Microsoft Office suite.
Terranasaur
Profile Joined May 2011
United States2085 Posts
July 14 2013 02:05 GMT
#1328
On July 14 2013 10:18 Diamond wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 14 2013 09:57 c.Deadly wrote:
On July 14 2013 09:37 Diamond wrote:
On July 14 2013 09:34 ticklishmusic wrote:
On July 14 2013 09:31 Diamond wrote:
On July 14 2013 09:28 ticklishmusic wrote:
On July 14 2013 09:26 Diamond wrote:
On July 14 2013 09:25 ticklishmusic wrote:
How does not taking tough skin/ bladed armor affect Nasus?


I still take those. 0/9/21. 4% in CDR blues for 10% CDR start.


Oh, for some reason I thought you went 9/0/21, derp.


Nah, tough skin/bladed armor/durability too good.


Yeah, makes sense. I didn't think you could have a realistic clear w/o those masteries.

I just really liked having the arpen on Nasus. I guess since you are running a real gank/utility oriented Nasus (I prefer the farming version), you're playing basically with a different mindset. Most players go with the lategame tank Q9000 Nasus, but you're looking for something that is a little less tanky but is potentially stronger early on but with the potential to still have Q9000 later on.


Yea I prefer strong utility and strong early and mid game. Idk if it's the "meta" or just how games are in low Gold, but I think I have had 2-3 six item super late games in the last 50-75 games or so. Most games are really one sided and over by mid game, with the majority being over with the /ff at 20 mins.

Been trying it on Maokai too (387 MS lvl 1), I liked the early strong ganks from S2, and if you can even top the 50ms difference no boots provided it seems worth it to get the MS. Feels like you have ghost on all the time vs people without boots.

Edit: There is for sure some junglers that 9/21/0 or 0/21/9 are better on like J4, but I think this has a potential to be a really cool and effective style.


Do you use MS Quints too?


Yes


Are the quints required for this to be worth it?
Decisions Determine Destiny - Terranasaur#1719 D3 #557 SC2 3DS FC: 2423-3623-8068
Dan HH
Profile Joined July 2012
Romania9246 Posts
July 14 2013 02:06 GMT
#1329
FXO vs Aware starting in EPS NA - http://www.twitch.tv/NESL_LoL

It's silly how a tournament with similar teams, similar casters and a larger prize pool than MCS gets 10 times less attention due to poor promotion.
Diamond
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States10796 Posts
July 14 2013 02:10 GMT
#1330
On July 14 2013 11:05 Terranasaur wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 14 2013 10:18 Diamond wrote:
On July 14 2013 09:57 c.Deadly wrote:
On July 14 2013 09:37 Diamond wrote:
On July 14 2013 09:34 ticklishmusic wrote:
On July 14 2013 09:31 Diamond wrote:
On July 14 2013 09:28 ticklishmusic wrote:
On July 14 2013 09:26 Diamond wrote:
On July 14 2013 09:25 ticklishmusic wrote:
How does not taking tough skin/ bladed armor affect Nasus?


I still take those. 0/9/21. 4% in CDR blues for 10% CDR start.


Oh, for some reason I thought you went 9/0/21, derp.


Nah, tough skin/bladed armor/durability too good.


Yeah, makes sense. I didn't think you could have a realistic clear w/o those masteries.

I just really liked having the arpen on Nasus. I guess since you are running a real gank/utility oriented Nasus (I prefer the farming version), you're playing basically with a different mindset. Most players go with the lategame tank Q9000 Nasus, but you're looking for something that is a little less tanky but is potentially stronger early on but with the potential to still have Q9000 later on.


Yea I prefer strong utility and strong early and mid game. Idk if it's the "meta" or just how games are in low Gold, but I think I have had 2-3 six item super late games in the last 50-75 games or so. Most games are really one sided and over by mid game, with the majority being over with the /ff at 20 mins.

Been trying it on Maokai too (387 MS lvl 1), I liked the early strong ganks from S2, and if you can even top the 50ms difference no boots provided it seems worth it to get the MS. Feels like you have ghost on all the time vs people without boots.

Edit: There is for sure some junglers that 9/21/0 or 0/21/9 are better on like J4, but I think this has a potential to be a really cool and effective style.


Do you use MS Quints too?


Yes


Are the quints required for this to be worth it?


Probably depends on the jungler. For example on Nasus you have 403 with and 386 without so you could likely skip it. Mao is 387 with MS so probably would be too low to skip them. I pretty much run MS quints on every jungler as is however, it's actually not a deviation.
Ballistix Gaming Global Gaming/Esports Marketing Manager - twitter.com/esvdiamond
ticklishmusic
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States15977 Posts
July 14 2013 02:58 GMT
#1331
On July 14 2013 11:10 Diamond wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 14 2013 11:05 Terranasaur wrote:
On July 14 2013 10:18 Diamond wrote:
On July 14 2013 09:57 c.Deadly wrote:
On July 14 2013 09:37 Diamond wrote:
On July 14 2013 09:34 ticklishmusic wrote:
On July 14 2013 09:31 Diamond wrote:
On July 14 2013 09:28 ticklishmusic wrote:
On July 14 2013 09:26 Diamond wrote:
On July 14 2013 09:25 ticklishmusic wrote:
How does not taking tough skin/ bladed armor affect Nasus?


I still take those. 0/9/21. 4% in CDR blues for 10% CDR start.


Oh, for some reason I thought you went 9/0/21, derp.


Nah, tough skin/bladed armor/durability too good.


Yeah, makes sense. I didn't think you could have a realistic clear w/o those masteries.

I just really liked having the arpen on Nasus. I guess since you are running a real gank/utility oriented Nasus (I prefer the farming version), you're playing basically with a different mindset. Most players go with the lategame tank Q9000 Nasus, but you're looking for something that is a little less tanky but is potentially stronger early on but with the potential to still have Q9000 later on.


Yea I prefer strong utility and strong early and mid game. Idk if it's the "meta" or just how games are in low Gold, but I think I have had 2-3 six item super late games in the last 50-75 games or so. Most games are really one sided and over by mid game, with the majority being over with the /ff at 20 mins.

Been trying it on Maokai too (387 MS lvl 1), I liked the early strong ganks from S2, and if you can even top the 50ms difference no boots provided it seems worth it to get the MS. Feels like you have ghost on all the time vs people without boots.

Edit: There is for sure some junglers that 9/21/0 or 0/21/9 are better on like J4, but I think this has a potential to be a really cool and effective style.


Do you use MS Quints too?


Yes


Are the quints required for this to be worth it?


Probably depends on the jungler. For example on Nasus you have 403 with and 386 without so you could likely skip it. Mao is 387 with MS so probably would be too low to skip them. I pretty much run MS quints on every jungler as is however, it's actually not a deviation.


Jannaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Ketara
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States15065 Posts
July 14 2013 03:22 GMT
#1332
I'd really like somebody to explain to me how Vayne has a bad laning phase. I'm not seeing it.

She seems like such a ridiculous champion right now. Closing on 40% pick rate in solo queue too, it's getting pretty absurd.
http://www.liquidlegends.net/forum/lol-general/502075-patch-61-league-of-legends-general-discussion?page=25#498
ZERG_RUSSIAN
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
10417 Posts
July 14 2013 03:26 GMT
#1333
On July 14 2013 09:01 Diamond wrote:
Shamelessly reposting this, hoping to get some discussion but got buried earlier by the balance talk haha.

Show nested quote +
So I have been messing around with the Trick2g boots+4pots/21 utility jungle opening. I like it a lot. I used to run 21 utility back in early S3 and always thought it was the optimal way to jungle. So many good jungle stats in that tree. What I was always missing was the early game which boots solves. Has anyone else been working on this, curious what you think? I think it's the best way to jungle, it's pretty damn easy to get 50+ more MS than ur opps which is the S2 Boots vs No Boots advantage. Been mainly playing with Nasus and Maokai while testing this out.

Here's an example from a game I played yesterday (blind pick T_T) of move speeds at lvl 1+original buy and how much of an advantage I had in speed. The (X) numbers are the advantage difference. Also the other Nasus had 21 utility (no boots opening) and Teemo opened boots.

My Team
Nasus (Me) - 403 MS
Teemo - 360 MS (+43)
Soraka - 347 MS (+56)
Rengar - 345 MS (+58)
Zed - 345 MS (+58)

Enemy Team
Nasus (not me) - 365 MS (+38)
Xerath - 340 MS (+63)
Malphite - 335 MS (+68)
Vayne - 330 MS (+73)
Thresh - 335 MS (+68)

The early ganks are BRUTAL with that much of a MS difference, would really love to hear more thoughts on it however.

Level 2 Xin ganks are terror with boots + MS opening, it's pretty much a guaranteed kill when you can gapclose on them after a flash without burning anything.
I'm on GOLD CHAIN
ZERG_RUSSIAN
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
10417 Posts
July 14 2013 03:27 GMT
#1334
On July 14 2013 12:22 Ketara wrote:
I'd really like somebody to explain to me how Vayne has a bad laning phase. I'm not seeing it.

She seems like such a ridiculous champion right now. Closing on 40% pick rate in solo queue too, it's getting pretty absurd.

Her range and lack of pure damage/harass skills are pretty big...
I'm on GOLD CHAIN
cLutZ
Profile Joined November 2010
United States19574 Posts
July 14 2013 03:29 GMT
#1335
Vayne's laning phase is not terrible because they nerfed every champ that makes laning painful. Draven, Cait, Varus all used to be able to absolutely crap on her. Now they are just slightly better.

Its like nerfing every popular support and then wondering why Janna is becoming popular again.
Freeeeeeedom
Ketara
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States15065 Posts
July 14 2013 03:31 GMT
#1336
I hope there's a patch in two weeks that nerfs Vayne.

I hope I hope I hope I hope.

I don't even play bot lane much I'm just tired of seeing her alllllllllllllllllll the time and I'm tired of playing other lanes and watching a Vayne go 5/0 in bot and just feeling hopeless.
http://www.liquidlegends.net/forum/lol-general/502075-patch-61-league-of-legends-general-discussion?page=25#498
SnK-Arcbound
Profile Joined March 2005
United States4423 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-14 03:36:39
July 14 2013 03:36 GMT
#1337
If a vayne is getting fed in the early game, you have much bigger problems then a fed vayne. At the end of the game, a fed vayne doesn't exist anymore, but how a vayne gets fed early game is clearly a problem players take from game to game.
sob3k
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States7572 Posts
July 14 2013 03:36 GMT
#1338
What happened to XJ9?
In Hungry Hungry Hippos there are no such constraints—one can constantly attempt to collect marbles with one’s hippo, limited only by one’s hippo-levering capabilities.
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
July 14 2013 03:36 GMT
#1339
On July 14 2013 12:31 Ketara wrote:
I hope there's a patch in two weeks that nerfs Vayne.

I hope I hope I hope I hope.

I don't even play bot lane much I'm just tired of seeing her alllllllllllllllllll the time and I'm tired of playing other lanes and watching a Vayne go 5/0 in bot and just feeling hopeless.

I feel like Vayne is like Shaco; every vayne you get is complete shit. All the vayne's on the enemy team are godlike.
So silly~.
liftlift > tsm
Ketara
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States15065 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-14 03:41:35
July 14 2013 03:41 GMT
#1340
Dude Shaco is SO like that, it's uncanny.

I did have a good Shaco today though. He was Korean. Boxes name.
http://www.liquidlegends.net/forum/lol-general/502075-patch-61-league-of-legends-general-discussion?page=25#498
Prev 1 65 66 67 68 69 339 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 1319
actioN 1232
Soma 631
EffOrt 311
Horang2 215
Pusan 176
Jaedong 151
hero 124
Stork 124
soO 88
[ Show more ]
HiyA 77
ZerO 75
Killer 67
Rush 45
Shinee 33
Sharp 32
sorry 32
Bale 31
Mong 25
NaDa 12
Terrorterran 11
Noble 10
JulyZerg 9
Sexy 7
Dota 2
Gorgc1211
XaKoH 151
Counter-Strike
edward49
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes797
WinterStarcraft771
Other Games
gofns50125
singsing1221
olofmeister1139
ceh9577
Livibee204
Pyrionflax138
ArmadaUGS41
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick554
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream495
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH353
• StrangeGG 46
• LUISG 26
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2337
League of Legends
• Jankos1642
• Rush1399
• Stunt383
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
7m
CranKy Ducklings3
Afreeca Starleague
7m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
14h 7m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 1h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.