• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:37
CEST 23:37
KST 06:37
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Recent patches and the Future StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6977 users

[Patch 3.09: Spirit Guard Udyr Patch] General Discussion -…

Forum Index > LoL General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 64 65 66 67 68 339 Next
mr_tolkien
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
France8631 Posts
July 13 2013 22:54 GMT
#1301
On July 14 2013 07:52 TheYango wrote:
I personally think the idea that people leave the game over a singular balance issue barring something so completely degenerate as Combo Winter in MtG is way overblown by detractors of longer patch cycles.

MtG doesn't any real competitors, people won't just «switch». Whereas LoL does have easily accessible alternatives, being it DotA, Smite, ...
The legend of Darien lives on
Slusher
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States19143 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-13 22:58:50
July 13 2013 22:56 GMT
#1302
Balance is practically irrelevant for lower level play, the win almost always comes down to the better players, I can't tell you how many times I've seen hard counters get smashed at lower levels of play.

I really don't think [a lot of] lower level players understand why games are won/lost enough to care that much about balance anyway. just reading posts about the amazing games in the NA lcs on reddit will tell you as much.
Carrilord has arrived.
Ketara
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States15065 Posts
July 13 2013 22:56 GMT
#1303
I wonder if that's why Riot drags its feet so much in regards to cleaning up all the harassment that goes on in games.

Even there's way more terrible behavior than there should be, everybody says Dotas is like 10x worse, so maybe they don't see it as a high priority change.
http://www.liquidlegends.net/forum/lol-general/502075-patch-61-league-of-legends-general-discussion?page=25#498
IMoperator
Profile Joined October 2011
4476 Posts
July 13 2013 23:01 GMT
#1304
Riot gave me another chance instead of perma banning me today lol. I've had 5 time bans now, including two 2 week bans. Are they becoming more lenient or what?
obesechicken13
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States10467 Posts
July 13 2013 23:10 GMT
#1305
On July 14 2013 07:27 ArchAngelSC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 14 2013 07:12 obesechicken13 wrote:
On July 14 2013 06:50 ArchAngelSC wrote:
On July 14 2013 06:44 obesechicken13 wrote:
Recently someone on reddit posted a video of them putting a ward on the enemy red, and then counterjungling them as soon as they went to get it. I tried it today and actually got a kill with it because my smite came up as soon as Udyr got the red buff low enough. Level 4 and a refresh on my red buff and free blue buff, while leaving Udyr dead at level 2. OP.

With regards to Buff transfer, I, as Rengar jungle, rarely take my own first blue. I always give it to mids and I feel it helps them more but it often leads to dead minions under mid tower that no one got experience for. Buff transfers might work for 1v2 top but if you do it 1v2 mid, then you'll lose cs and gain a net loss in team exp.

There's no way your smite can be up a 2nd time before they've taken their first red... So I don't really understand how you're doing this. Can you explain it a bit further?

Sure, I got really lucky. He went blue, wolves, wraiths?, golems, then red. Purple side.
I went red, wraiths, wolves, then his red. Blue side.

I smited my red and then his red. He smited his blue and his red early.

The trick is just to counterjungle the enemy jungler at their second buff. I smited stupidly early on. It's a low risk high reward trick if you start with a ward.

What league is that in? Cause I can't remember the last time I saw someone do small camps in between their buffs.

I'm Silver and I can't remember the last time someone's done that either lol. But most people who do smiteless double buffs get low in their clears so this strategy is targeted at punishing that strategy.
I think in our modern age technology has evolved to become more addictive. The things that don't give us pleasure aren't used as much. Work was never meant to be fun, but doing it makes us happier in the long run.
ticklishmusic
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States15977 Posts
July 13 2013 23:15 GMT
#1306
I was going to post about how I do small camps between buffs, then I realized I haven't jungled for 3 or 4 patches.

(see what I did there, I complained about frequent patches and mentioned jungling in the same post )
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
July 13 2013 23:16 GMT
#1307
On July 14 2013 06:44 obesechicken13 wrote:
Recently someone on reddit posted a video of them putting a ward on the enemy red, and then counterjungling them as soon as they went to get it. I tried it today and actually got a kill with it because my smite came up as soon as Udyr got the red buff low enough. Level 4 and a refresh on my red buff and free blue buff, while leaving Udyr dead at level 2. OP.

With regards to Buff transfer, I, as Rengar jungle, rarely take my own first blue. I always give it to mids and I feel it helps them more but it often leads to dead minions under mid tower that no one got experience for. Buff transfers might work for 1v2 top but if you do it 1v2 mid, then you'll lose cs and gain a net loss in team exp.

Ugh; how do you live with yourself giving up first blue buff? that's such a huge xp gain.... If you don't get both buffs I feel you fall too far behind.
liftlift > tsm
Slusher
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States19143 Posts
July 13 2013 23:23 GMT
#1308
On July 14 2013 08:16 wei2coolman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 14 2013 06:44 obesechicken13 wrote:
Recently someone on reddit posted a video of them putting a ward on the enemy red, and then counterjungling them as soon as they went to get it. I tried it today and actually got a kill with it because my smite came up as soon as Udyr got the red buff low enough. Level 4 and a refresh on my red buff and free blue buff, while leaving Udyr dead at level 2. OP.

With regards to Buff transfer, I, as Rengar jungle, rarely take my own first blue. I always give it to mids and I feel it helps them more but it often leads to dead minions under mid tower that no one got experience for. Buff transfers might work for 1v2 top but if you do it 1v2 mid, then you'll lose cs and gain a net loss in team exp.

Ugh; how do you live with yourself giving up first blue buff? that's such a huge xp gain.... If you don't get both buffs I feel you fall too far behind.


On a jungle that gets a ton of milage out of lvl6 at that
Carrilord has arrived.
obesechicken13
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States10467 Posts
July 13 2013 23:30 GMT
#1309
On July 14 2013 08:23 Slusher wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 14 2013 08:16 wei2coolman wrote:
On July 14 2013 06:44 obesechicken13 wrote:
Recently someone on reddit posted a video of them putting a ward on the enemy red, and then counterjungling them as soon as they went to get it. I tried it today and actually got a kill with it because my smite came up as soon as Udyr got the red buff low enough. Level 4 and a refresh on my red buff and free blue buff, while leaving Udyr dead at level 2. OP.

With regards to Buff transfer, I, as Rengar jungle, rarely take my own first blue. I always give it to mids and I feel it helps them more but it often leads to dead minions under mid tower that no one got experience for. Buff transfers might work for 1v2 top but if you do it 1v2 mid, then you'll lose cs and gain a net loss in team exp.

Ugh; how do you live with yourself giving up first blue buff? that's such a huge xp gain.... If you don't get both buffs I feel you fall too far behind.


On a jungle that gets a ton of milage out of lvl6 at that

Yeah, it sucks to wait longer for level 6, but so many mids are able to get kills or stay even out of the blue so in the end I think it's worth it for the team.
I think in our modern age technology has evolved to become more addictive. The things that don't give us pleasure aren't used as much. Work was never meant to be fun, but doing it makes us happier in the long run.
Ketara
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States15065 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-13 23:31:05
July 13 2013 23:30 GMT
#1310
On July 14 2013 08:23 Slusher wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 14 2013 08:16 wei2coolman wrote:
On July 14 2013 06:44 obesechicken13 wrote:
Recently someone on reddit posted a video of them putting a ward on the enemy red, and then counterjungling them as soon as they went to get it. I tried it today and actually got a kill with it because my smite came up as soon as Udyr got the red buff low enough. Level 4 and a refresh on my red buff and free blue buff, while leaving Udyr dead at level 2. OP.

With regards to Buff transfer, I, as Rengar jungle, rarely take my own first blue. I always give it to mids and I feel it helps them more but it often leads to dead minions under mid tower that no one got experience for. Buff transfers might work for 1v2 top but if you do it 1v2 mid, then you'll lose cs and gain a net loss in team exp.

Ugh; how do you live with yourself giving up first blue buff? that's such a huge xp gain.... If you don't get both buffs I feel you fall too far behind.


On a jungle that gets a ton of milage out of lvl6 at that


Our testing showed that if you don't gank at all and just constantly farm, you hit 6 at right around the same time (within 10-20 seconds) donating the buff as if you didn't.

Depends a little on the clear speed of the jungler probably, haven't tested it with every jungler under the sun.
http://www.liquidlegends.net/forum/lol-general/502075-patch-61-league-of-legends-general-discussion?page=25#498
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
July 13 2013 23:36 GMT
#1311
On July 14 2013 08:30 obesechicken13 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 14 2013 08:23 Slusher wrote:
On July 14 2013 08:16 wei2coolman wrote:
On July 14 2013 06:44 obesechicken13 wrote:
Recently someone on reddit posted a video of them putting a ward on the enemy red, and then counterjungling them as soon as they went to get it. I tried it today and actually got a kill with it because my smite came up as soon as Udyr got the red buff low enough. Level 4 and a refresh on my red buff and free blue buff, while leaving Udyr dead at level 2. OP.

With regards to Buff transfer, I, as Rengar jungle, rarely take my own first blue. I always give it to mids and I feel it helps them more but it often leads to dead minions under mid tower that no one got experience for. Buff transfers might work for 1v2 top but if you do it 1v2 mid, then you'll lose cs and gain a net loss in team exp.

Ugh; how do you live with yourself giving up first blue buff? that's such a huge xp gain.... If you don't get both buffs I feel you fall too far behind.


On a jungle that gets a ton of milage out of lvl6 at that

Yeah, it sucks to wait longer for level 6, but so many mids are able to get kills or stay even out of the blue so in the end I think it's worth it for the team.

I wish I could trust my solo laners not to derp.
liftlift > tsm
Slusher
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States19143 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-13 23:37:13
July 13 2013 23:36 GMT
#1312
On July 14 2013 08:30 Ketara wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 14 2013 08:23 Slusher wrote:
On July 14 2013 08:16 wei2coolman wrote:
On July 14 2013 06:44 obesechicken13 wrote:
Recently someone on reddit posted a video of them putting a ward on the enemy red, and then counterjungling them as soon as they went to get it. I tried it today and actually got a kill with it because my smite came up as soon as Udyr got the red buff low enough. Level 4 and a refresh on my red buff and free blue buff, while leaving Udyr dead at level 2. OP.

With regards to Buff transfer, I, as Rengar jungle, rarely take my own first blue. I always give it to mids and I feel it helps them more but it often leads to dead minions under mid tower that no one got experience for. Buff transfers might work for 1v2 top but if you do it 1v2 mid, then you'll lose cs and gain a net loss in team exp.

Ugh; how do you live with yourself giving up first blue buff? that's such a huge xp gain.... If you don't get both buffs I feel you fall too far behind.


On a jungle that gets a ton of milage out of lvl6 at that


Our testing showed that if you don't gank at all and just constantly farm, you hit 6 at right around the same time (within 10-20 seconds) donating the buff as if you didn't.

Depends a little on the clear speed of the jungler probably, haven't tested it with every jungler under the sun.


did you test it with Rengar because his clear sucks balls early ( I read that and it sounded mean, I am actually just curious.)
Carrilord has arrived.
Ketara
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States15065 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-13 23:54:15
July 13 2013 23:51 GMT
#1313
On July 14 2013 08:36 Slusher wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 14 2013 08:30 Ketara wrote:
On July 14 2013 08:23 Slusher wrote:
On July 14 2013 08:16 wei2coolman wrote:
On July 14 2013 06:44 obesechicken13 wrote:
Recently someone on reddit posted a video of them putting a ward on the enemy red, and then counterjungling them as soon as they went to get it. I tried it today and actually got a kill with it because my smite came up as soon as Udyr got the red buff low enough. Level 4 and a refresh on my red buff and free blue buff, while leaving Udyr dead at level 2. OP.

With regards to Buff transfer, I, as Rengar jungle, rarely take my own first blue. I always give it to mids and I feel it helps them more but it often leads to dead minions under mid tower that no one got experience for. Buff transfers might work for 1v2 top but if you do it 1v2 mid, then you'll lose cs and gain a net loss in team exp.

Ugh; how do you live with yourself giving up first blue buff? that's such a huge xp gain.... If you don't get both buffs I feel you fall too far behind.


On a jungle that gets a ton of milage out of lvl6 at that


Our testing showed that if you don't gank at all and just constantly farm, you hit 6 at right around the same time (within 10-20 seconds) donating the buff as if you didn't.

Depends a little on the clear speed of the jungler probably, haven't tested it with every jungler under the sun.


did you test it with Rengar because his clear sucks balls early ( I read that and it sounded mean, I am actually just curious.)


Don't own Rengar. Would be really neat if you could test it for us :D

I just did Zac for some numbers.

Doing the buff donation strat I hit level 6 at 7:24, doing a standard strat I hit level 6 at 7:24.

Kinda interesting how that works out huh. The difference in EXP from doing the red buff meant that the camp before the camp I hit level 6 on I got to 700/720 exp necessary, but hit 6 on the same camp with both clears.
http://www.liquidlegends.net/forum/lol-general/502075-patch-61-league-of-legends-general-discussion?page=25#498
Diamond
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States10796 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-14 00:02:16
July 14 2013 00:01 GMT
#1314
Shamelessly reposting this, hoping to get some discussion but got buried earlier by the balance talk haha.

So I have been messing around with the Trick2g boots+4pots/21 utility jungle opening. I like it a lot. I used to run 21 utility back in early S3 and always thought it was the optimal way to jungle. So many good jungle stats in that tree. What I was always missing was the early game which boots solves. Has anyone else been working on this, curious what you think? I think it's the best way to jungle, it's pretty damn easy to get 50+ more MS than ur opps which is the S2 Boots vs No Boots advantage. Been mainly playing with Nasus and Maokai while testing this out.

Here's an example from a game I played yesterday (blind pick T_T) of move speeds at lvl 1+original buy and how much of an advantage I had in speed. The (X) numbers are the advantage difference. Also the other Nasus had 21 utility (no boots opening) and Teemo opened boots.

My Team
Nasus (Me) - 403 MS
Teemo - 360 MS (+43)
Soraka - 347 MS (+56)
Rengar - 345 MS (+58)
Zed - 345 MS (+58)

Enemy Team
Nasus (not me) - 365 MS (+38)
Xerath - 340 MS (+63)
Malphite - 335 MS (+68)
Vayne - 330 MS (+73)
Thresh - 335 MS (+68)

The early ganks are BRUTAL with that much of a MS difference, would really love to hear more thoughts on it however.
Ballistix Gaming Global Gaming/Esports Marketing Manager - twitter.com/esvdiamond
cLutZ
Profile Joined November 2010
United States19574 Posts
July 14 2013 00:13 GMT
#1315
On July 14 2013 07:56 Ketara wrote:
I wonder if that's why Riot drags its feet so much in regards to cleaning up all the harassment that goes on in games.

Even there's way more terrible behavior than there should be, everybody says Dotas is like 10x worse, so maybe they don't see it as a high priority change.

Lots of reasons:
1. Because its hard to police.
2. Most cases are subjective.
3. Lots of players bm at some point.
4. The tribunal is not that helpful because its full of punish spamming cop wannabes.
Etc
Freeeeeeedom
Slayer91
Profile Joined February 2006
Ireland23430 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-14 00:18:22
July 14 2013 00:18 GMT
#1316
On July 14 2013 09:01 Diamond wrote:
Shamelessly reposting this, hoping to get some discussion but got buried earlier by the balance talk haha.

Show nested quote +
So I have been messing around with the Trick2g boots+4pots/21 utility jungle opening. I like it a lot. I used to run 21 utility back in early S3 and always thought it was the optimal way to jungle. So many good jungle stats in that tree. What I was always missing was the early game which boots solves. Has anyone else been working on this, curious what you think? I think it's the best way to jungle, it's pretty damn easy to get 50+ more MS than ur opps which is the S2 Boots vs No Boots advantage. Been mainly playing with Nasus and Maokai while testing this out.

Here's an example from a game I played yesterday (blind pick T_T) of move speeds at lvl 1+original buy and how much of an advantage I had in speed. The (X) numbers are the advantage difference. Also the other Nasus had 21 utility (no boots opening) and Teemo opened boots.

My Team
Nasus (Me) - 403 MS
Teemo - 360 MS (+43)
Soraka - 347 MS (+56)
Rengar - 345 MS (+58)
Zed - 345 MS (+58)

Enemy Team
Nasus (not me) - 365 MS (+38)
Xerath - 340 MS (+63)
Malphite - 335 MS (+68)
Vayne - 330 MS (+73)
Thresh - 335 MS (+68)

The early ganks are BRUTAL with that much of a MS difference, would really love to hear more thoughts on it however.


sacrificing clear speed for movement speed
dont think its worth it
utility sacrifices lategame shit from defensive tree
nanospartan
Profile Joined July 2011
649 Posts
July 14 2013 00:19 GMT
#1317
On July 13 2013 13:47 nanospartan wrote:
Uhhgh, i dont know what to do as pantheon when your behind, went hexdrinker->boots 1->LW, v elise (+heavy mao supp) and just didnt know what to do, ended up getting a vamp, giants belt, then warmogs.

I meant build wise after LW :3 sorry xD
I was an athiest until I watched the Day[9] daily
Diamond
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States10796 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-14 00:23:52
July 14 2013 00:22 GMT
#1318
On July 14 2013 09:18 Slayer91 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 14 2013 09:01 Diamond wrote:
Shamelessly reposting this, hoping to get some discussion but got buried earlier by the balance talk haha.

So I have been messing around with the Trick2g boots+4pots/21 utility jungle opening. I like it a lot. I used to run 21 utility back in early S3 and always thought it was the optimal way to jungle. So many good jungle stats in that tree. What I was always missing was the early game which boots solves. Has anyone else been working on this, curious what you think? I think it's the best way to jungle, it's pretty damn easy to get 50+ more MS than ur opps which is the S2 Boots vs No Boots advantage. Been mainly playing with Nasus and Maokai while testing this out.

Here's an example from a game I played yesterday (blind pick T_T) of move speeds at lvl 1+original buy and how much of an advantage I had in speed. The (X) numbers are the advantage difference. Also the other Nasus had 21 utility (no boots opening) and Teemo opened boots.

My Team
Nasus (Me) - 403 MS
Teemo - 360 MS (+43)
Soraka - 347 MS (+56)
Rengar - 345 MS (+58)
Zed - 345 MS (+58)

Enemy Team
Nasus (not me) - 365 MS (+38)
Xerath - 340 MS (+63)
Malphite - 335 MS (+68)
Vayne - 330 MS (+73)
Thresh - 335 MS (+68)

The early ganks are BRUTAL with that much of a MS difference, would really love to hear more thoughts on it however.


sacrificing clear speed for movement speed
dont think its worth it
utility sacrifices lategame shit from defensive tree


I don't find the clear speed to be much different at all without Machete. In solo que I think one of about every 10-15 games goes to lategame, I think I'd rather have the stronger early and mid game instead.
Ballistix Gaming Global Gaming/Esports Marketing Manager - twitter.com/esvdiamond
ticklishmusic
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States15977 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-14 00:26:17
July 14 2013 00:25 GMT
#1319
How does not taking tough skin/ bladed armor and not having machete affect Nasus? I imagine that vs. the machete+ 5 start you'd end up a lot lower and slower.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Diamond
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States10796 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-14 00:27:06
July 14 2013 00:26 GMT
#1320
On July 14 2013 09:25 ticklishmusic wrote:
How does not taking tough skin/ bladed armor affect Nasus?


I still take those. 0/9/21. 4% in CDR blues for 10% CDR start.
Ballistix Gaming Global Gaming/Esports Marketing Manager - twitter.com/esvdiamond
Prev 1 64 65 66 67 68 339 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 12h 23m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 164
Nina 104
SpeCial 51
StarCraft: Brood War
White-Ra 185
firebathero 81
910 38
NaDa 33
Counter-Strike
Fnx 815
Super Smash Bros
C9.Mang0178
PPMD21
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby9566
Liquid`Hasu1673
crisheroes1547
Trikslyr96
Other Games
summit1g6829
Liquid`RaSZi5736
Beastyqt717
shahzam498
ToD251
B2W.Neo210
Pyrionflax175
KnowMe143
ArmadaUGS107
JimRising 95
ZombieGrub77
IndyStarCraft 55
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream342
Other Games
BasetradeTV207
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 59
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 31
• Eskiya23 17
• FirePhoenix7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV534
League of Legends
• TFBlade950
Other Games
• imaqtpie1132
• Shiphtur272
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
12h 23m
Afreeca Starleague
12h 23m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 2h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 13h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.