• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:34
CEST 16:34
KST 23:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon104
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6192 users

[Patch 3.09: Spirit Guard Udyr Patch] General Discussion -…

Forum Index > LoL General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 263 264 265 266 267 339 Next
JimmiC
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Canada22817 Posts
July 25 2013 14:11 GMT
#5281
--- Nuked ---
Haiq343
Profile Joined August 2011
United States2548 Posts
July 25 2013 14:12 GMT
#5282
On July 25 2013 22:59 NeoIllusions wrote:
Would TL LoL be interested if I start doing a few IHs a week for lowbies. Full on tryhard with the intention of improving. For fun, per se, but it would be so users can some experience about a 5s settings. If you're bronze or silver and you end up laning against me (for example), it would be because you asked for it and wanted to learn how to lane better. There should be no raging post game, which is something that has consistently plagued TL IHs in the past. (oh, the amount of butthurt stories I've heard...)

Yango approached me about this a few days ago about how he felt sorry for some of you guys who have never gotten to LoL beyond solo queue.

I don't play enough for this to really be directed at me, but it sounds like a really positive thing. Even just the community building part. 5's is so much more fun than random internet personality lottery for virtual ego points.
I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination. Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited, whereas imagination encircles the world. -Einstein
AsmodeusXI
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States15536 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-25 14:13:03
July 25 2013 14:12 GMT
#5283
On July 25 2013 22:59 NeoIllusions wrote:
Would TL LoL be interested if I start doing a few IHs a week for lowbies. Full on tryhard with the intention of improving. For fun, per se, but it would be so users can some experience about a 5s settings. If you're bronze or silver and you end up laning against me (for example), it would be because you asked for it and wanted to learn how to lane better. There should be no raging post game, which is something that has consistently plagued TL IHs in the past. (oh, the amount of butthurt stories I've heard...)

Yango approached me about this a few days ago about how he felt sorry for some of you guys who have never gotten to LoL beyond solo queue.


Yes pls because I suck beyond all recognition.

Monte even has some of it documented. "Stupid Tiger-dyr dives."
WriterTL > RL. BNet: Asmodeus#1187 - LoL: DJForeclosure - Steam: asmodeusxi | www.n3rddimension.com
jpak
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States5045 Posts
July 25 2013 14:15 GMT
#5284
Just have a set time and I'll try to make it.
CJ Entusman #50! #1 클템 fan TL!
upperbound
Profile Joined September 2011
United States2300 Posts
July 25 2013 14:16 GMT
#5285
On July 25 2013 22:59 NeoIllusions wrote:
Would TL LoL be interested if I start doing a few IHs a week for lowbies. Full on tryhard with the intention of improving. For fun, per se, but it would be so users can some experience about a 5s settings. If you're bronze or silver and you end up laning against me (for example), it would be because you asked for it and wanted to learn how to lane better. There should be no raging post game, which is something that has consistently plagued TL IHs in the past. (oh, the amount of butthurt stories I've heard...)

Yango approached me about this a few days ago about how he felt sorry for some of you guys who have never gotten to LoL beyond solo queue.

I would play for sure.
Frudgey
Profile Joined September 2012
Canada3367 Posts
July 25 2013 14:17 GMT
#5286
On July 25 2013 22:59 NeoIllusions wrote:
Would TL LoL be interested if I start doing a few IHs a week for lowbies. Full on tryhard with the intention of improving. For fun, per se, but it would be so users can some experience about a 5s settings. If you're bronze or silver and you end up laning against me (for example), it would be because you asked for it and wanted to learn how to lane better. There should be no raging post game, which is something that has consistently plagued TL IHs in the past. (oh, the amount of butthurt stories I've heard...)

Yango approached me about this a few days ago about how he felt sorry for some of you guys who have never gotten to LoL beyond solo queue.


I'd be interested in this too. I wanna be a better Darius/Draven.
It is better to die for The Emperor than live for yourself.
-Zoda-
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
France3578 Posts
July 25 2013 14:18 GMT
#5287
On July 25 2013 23:06 nojitosunrise wrote:
I was curious as to why LCS twitch viewership was kinda low (100k from the high of 250k). It seems people are migrating to azubu.


Migrating to Azubu instead of Youtube ? Doesn't make sense to me...
♪ 最初はi つなぐdo それ つまりlife 常に移動 ♪ - IGN: Uhryks
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-25 14:21:01
July 25 2013 14:20 GMT
#5288
On July 25 2013 23:06 nojitosunrise wrote:
I was curious as to why LCS twitch viewership was kinda low (100k from the high of 250k). It seems people are migrating to azubu.

https://twitter.com/garveynyc/status/358683524745789440

Youtube all the way. They have a far superior trackbar for cutting forward/back.

The ability to pause is too strong, sorry Twitch.
nafta
Profile Joined August 2010
Bulgaria18893 Posts
July 25 2013 14:23 GMT
#5289
If only youtube wasn't so much behind twitch I'd watch it instead.
Roffles *
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Pitcairn19291 Posts
July 25 2013 14:27 GMT
#5290
On July 25 2013 22:59 NeoIllusions wrote:
Would TL LoL be interested if I start doing a few IHs a week for lowbies. Full on tryhard with the intention of improving. For fun, per se, but it would be so users can some experience about a 5s settings. If you're bronze or silver and you end up laning against me (for example), it would be because you asked for it and wanted to learn how to lane better. There should be no raging post game, which is something that has consistently plagued TL IHs in the past. (oh, the amount of butthurt stories I've heard...)

Yango approached me about this a few days ago about how he felt sorry for some of you guys who have never gotten to LoL beyond solo queue.

Like the idea of it, but as always I feel like these IHs are going to eventually degrade into "l0lnoob go kill urself" or "l0l0l i can play ad heimerdinger and style on this 1200 elo scrub". I feel like it's a step above solo queueing, but still most of the people you probably might not know and you'll be swapping teams over and over. What's the incentive to not rage when your team feeds or when the skill levels aren't comparable on teams?
God Bless
caelym
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States6430 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-25 14:32:05
July 25 2013 14:30 GMT
#5291
On July 25 2013 23:20 Gahlo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 25 2013 23:06 nojitosunrise wrote:
I was curious as to why LCS twitch viewership was kinda low (100k from the high of 250k). It seems people are migrating to azubu.

https://twitter.com/garveynyc/status/358683524745789440

Youtube all the way. They have a far superior trackbar for cutting forward/back.

The ability to pause is too strong, sorry Twitch.

I'm pretty sure a lot of you read TL as you watch. I hate refreshing the page and being spoiled 10 seconds before a big fight when watching on Youtube

On July 25 2013 23:27 Roffles wrote:
What's the incentive to not rage when your team feeds or when the skill levels aren't comparable on teams?

So that you don't get banned/kicked from the IH group?
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
July 25 2013 14:31 GMT
#5292
On July 25 2013 22:59 NeoIllusions wrote:
Would TL LoL be interested if I start doing a few IHs a week for lowbies. Full on tryhard with the intention of improving. For fun, per se, but it would be so users can some experience about a 5s settings. If you're bronze or silver and you end up laning against me (for example), it would be because you asked for it and wanted to learn how to lane better. There should be no raging post game, which is something that has consistently plagued TL IHs in the past. (oh, the amount of butthurt stories I've heard...)

Yango approached me about this a few days ago about how he felt sorry for some of you guys who have never gotten to LoL beyond solo queue.

I would, but I'm just... too good.

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
It's your boy Guzma!
upperbound
Profile Joined September 2011
United States2300 Posts
July 25 2013 14:33 GMT
#5293
On July 25 2013 23:27 Roffles wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 25 2013 22:59 NeoIllusions wrote:
Would TL LoL be interested if I start doing a few IHs a week for lowbies. Full on tryhard with the intention of improving. For fun, per se, but it would be so users can some experience about a 5s settings. If you're bronze or silver and you end up laning against me (for example), it would be because you asked for it and wanted to learn how to lane better. There should be no raging post game, which is something that has consistently plagued TL IHs in the past. (oh, the amount of butthurt stories I've heard...)

Yango approached me about this a few days ago about how he felt sorry for some of you guys who have never gotten to LoL beyond solo queue.

Like the idea of it, but as always I feel like these IHs are going to eventually degrade into "l0lnoob go kill urself" or "l0l0l i can play ad heimerdinger and style on this 1200 elo scrub". I feel like it's a step above solo queueing, but still most of the people you probably might not know and you'll be swapping teams over and over. What's the incentive to not rage when your team feeds or when the skill levels aren't comparable on teams?

I mean there's going to be some degree of repeat players, right? Obviously this didn't work great before, but I thinl the idea is that if we're trying to build community, you're not exactly endearing yourself to the community. Plus Neo can regulate by not inviting, if enough people are up for playing that you don't end up needing the rager to field a team.
Ketara
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States15065 Posts
July 25 2013 14:35 GMT
#5294
On July 25 2013 22:59 NeoIllusions wrote:
Would TL LoL be interested if I start doing a few IHs a week for lowbies. Full on tryhard with the intention of improving. For fun, per se, but it would be so users can some experience about a 5s settings. If you're bronze or silver and you end up laning against me (for example), it would be because you asked for it and wanted to learn how to lane better. There should be no raging post game, which is something that has consistently plagued TL IHs in the past. (oh, the amount of butthurt stories I've heard...)

Yango approached me about this a few days ago about how he felt sorry for some of you guys who have never gotten to LoL beyond solo queue.


I'm very interested, but I'd want it to be a scheduled thing. Plz don't have it on Fridays they're taken by TROLLS
http://www.liquidlegends.net/forum/lol-general/502075-patch-61-league-of-legends-general-discussion?page=25#498
NeoIllusions
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
United States37500 Posts
July 25 2013 14:36 GMT
#5295
On July 25 2013 23:27 Roffles wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 25 2013 22:59 NeoIllusions wrote:
Would TL LoL be interested if I start doing a few IHs a week for lowbies. Full on tryhard with the intention of improving. For fun, per se, but it would be so users can some experience about a 5s settings. If you're bronze or silver and you end up laning against me (for example), it would be because you asked for it and wanted to learn how to lane better. There should be no raging post game, which is something that has consistently plagued TL IHs in the past. (oh, the amount of butthurt stories I've heard...)

Yango approached me about this a few days ago about how he felt sorry for some of you guys who have never gotten to LoL beyond solo queue.

Like the idea of it, but as always I feel like these IHs are going to eventually degrade into "l0lnoob go kill urself" or "l0l0l i can play ad heimerdinger and style on this 1200 elo scrub". I feel like it's a step above solo queueing, but still most of the people you probably might not know and you'll be swapping teams over and over. What's the incentive to not rage when your team feeds or when the skill levels aren't comparable on teams?

If you're plat++, I'd make a conscious effort to put you against a lowbie that wants to play with you. If you're too good and no one wants to play against you in lane, I'd request that person to support or perhaps jungle.

If I'm spearheading this for the community, you can expect a very low tolerance for stupid shit. God save the poor guy who thinks he can heimer in my IHs. If anything, expect my IHs to be very traditional in picks. If you want to experimental weird/fun shit, you're playing in the wrong custom game.
ModeratorFor the Glory that is TeamLiquid (-9 | 155) | Discord: NeoIllusions#1984
Simberto
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Germany12006 Posts
July 25 2013 14:38 GMT
#5296
Why do you always do cool stuff on US?
Ketara
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States15065 Posts
July 25 2013 14:38 GMT
#5297
On July 25 2013 23:36 NeoIllusions wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 25 2013 23:27 Roffles wrote:
On July 25 2013 22:59 NeoIllusions wrote:
Would TL LoL be interested if I start doing a few IHs a week for lowbies. Full on tryhard with the intention of improving. For fun, per se, but it would be so users can some experience about a 5s settings. If you're bronze or silver and you end up laning against me (for example), it would be because you asked for it and wanted to learn how to lane better. There should be no raging post game, which is something that has consistently plagued TL IHs in the past. (oh, the amount of butthurt stories I've heard...)

Yango approached me about this a few days ago about how he felt sorry for some of you guys who have never gotten to LoL beyond solo queue.

Like the idea of it, but as always I feel like these IHs are going to eventually degrade into "l0lnoob go kill urself" or "l0l0l i can play ad heimerdinger and style on this 1200 elo scrub". I feel like it's a step above solo queueing, but still most of the people you probably might not know and you'll be swapping teams over and over. What's the incentive to not rage when your team feeds or when the skill levels aren't comparable on teams?

If you're plat++, I'd make a conscious effort to put you against a lowbie that wants to play with you. If you're too good and no one wants to play against you in lane, I'd request that person to support or perhaps jungle.

If I'm spearheading this for the community, you can expect a very low tolerance for stupid shit. God save the poor guy who thinks he can heimer in my IHs. If anything, expect my IHs to be very traditional in picks. If you want to experimental weird/fun shit, you're playing in the wrong custom game.


If you want to experimental weird/fun shit, why aren't you coming to TROLLS.
http://www.liquidlegends.net/forum/lol-general/502075-patch-61-league-of-legends-general-discussion?page=25#498
TheYango
Profile Joined September 2008
United States47024 Posts
July 25 2013 14:39 GMT
#5298
Fuck you Neo, Heimer is legit.
Moderator
-Zoda-
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
France3578 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-25 14:43:08
July 25 2013 14:39 GMT
#5299
On July 25 2013 23:30 caelym wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 25 2013 23:20 Gahlo wrote:
On July 25 2013 23:06 nojitosunrise wrote:
I was curious as to why LCS twitch viewership was kinda low (100k from the high of 250k). It seems people are migrating to azubu.

https://twitter.com/garveynyc/status/358683524745789440

Youtube all the way. They have a far superior trackbar for cutting forward/back.

The ability to pause is too strong, sorry Twitch.

I'm pretty sure a lot of you read TL as you watch. I hate refreshing the page and being spoiled 10 seconds before a big fight when watching on Youtube


???
When there's a fight coming I watch it, I'm not reading TL !

Watching video of KR high elo soloQ, the starting items... Stop it guys, or Riot gonna nerf it again...
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
♪ 最初はi つなぐdo それ つまりlife 常に移動 ♪ - IGN: Uhryks
The_Unseen
Profile Joined March 2011
France1923 Posts
July 25 2013 14:43 GMT
#5300
Hey guys,

Following what was said a couple of pages ago, would you be down to watch my stream and help me improve? I can't do it right now, but just so I know if it's even conceivable

I am in Bronze 1, constantly going to promos and failing 2/3, if that's worth anything.
I got five reasons for you to shut up
Prev 1 263 264 265 266 267 339 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
11:00
WardiTV Mondays #106
IntoTheiNu 957
WardiTV805
OGKoka 257
Rex139
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 257
ProTech152
Rex 139
Codebar 1
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 2801
Shuttle 1702
EffOrt 814
BeSt 650
Mini 394
Light 390
firebathero 358
Stork 327
ggaemo 270
ZerO 270
[ Show more ]
Rush 178
Barracks 121
Zeus 74
Shine 73
Killer 66
Hyun 40
sorry 40
Yoon 37
Mong 32
Shinee 31
Aegong 29
Sexy 28
ToSsGirL 26
Bale 22
Terrorterran 21
HiyA 21
soO 17
ajuk12(nOOB) 13
Sacsri 11
yabsab 9
zelot 6
Noble 4
Dota 2
qojqva3645
Dendi1732
BananaSlamJamma353
LuMiX1
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes542
Other Games
singsing2693
hiko1044
B2W.Neo827
Lowko373
Liquid`RaSZi327
Pyrionflax220
Sick208
Liquid`VortiX205
ArmadaUGS107
Mew2King45
ZerO(Twitch)9
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream501
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 10
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 8
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH324
• mYiSmile18
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2152
• Nemesis1713
• TFBlade642
Other Games
• WagamamaTV260
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
1h 26m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19h 26m
Afreeca Starleague
19h 26m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 9h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 20h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.