• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:04
CEST 19:04
KST 02:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 5994 users

[Patch 3.09: Spirit Guard Udyr Patch] General Discussion -…

Forum Index > LoL General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 262 263 264 265 266 339 Next
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
July 25 2013 12:42 GMT
#5261
Watching GPL; Godjj's kog build, botrk + 2 PD's. Melting fools left and right.

Also; they talking about Corki being such a weak pick compared to s2 (i think? my chinese so bad).
liftlift > tsm
Ketara
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States15065 Posts
July 25 2013 13:14 GMT
#5262
I'm really digging this thing we've got going now of somebody streaming and everybody helping them out.

It's simultaneously entertaining, very helpful and good for our egos.

I even think it would be a great thing for a thread. Get some people who would be happy to just watch bronze/silver/gold streams and critique people for funsies, get people to sign up on it and say they'll stream, fun times would abound.

Hell, if I could get my stream to stop stuttering all over the place I'd prob do it too.
http://www.liquidlegends.net/forum/lol-general/502075-patch-61-league-of-legends-general-discussion?page=25#498
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
July 25 2013 13:16 GMT
#5263
On July 25 2013 22:14 Ketara wrote:
I'm really digging this thing we've got going now of somebody streaming and everybody helping them out.

It's simultaneously entertaining, very helpful and good for our egos.

I even think it would be a great thing for a thread. Get some people who would be happy to just watch bronze/silver/gold streams and critique people for funsies, get people to sign up on it and say they'll stream, fun times would abound.

Hell, if I could get my stream to stop stuttering all over the place I'd prob do it too.

How did we fix it last time?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
zodde
Profile Joined October 2010
Sweden1908 Posts
July 25 2013 13:16 GMT
#5264
On July 25 2013 22:14 Ketara wrote:
I'm really digging this thing we've got going now of somebody streaming and everybody helping them out.

It's simultaneously entertaining, very helpful and good for our egos.

I even think it would be a great thing for a thread. Get some people who would be happy to just watch bronze/silver/gold streams and critique people for funsies, get people to sign up on it and say they'll stream, fun times would abound.

Hell, if I could get my stream to stop stuttering all over the place I'd prob do it too.


Yeah it's great but it really needs it's own thread, having it in this thread is so messy :D
Ketara
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States15065 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-25 13:20:23
July 25 2013 13:19 GMT
#5265
On July 25 2013 22:16 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 25 2013 22:14 Ketara wrote:
I'm really digging this thing we've got going now of somebody streaming and everybody helping them out.

It's simultaneously entertaining, very helpful and good for our egos.

I even think it would be a great thing for a thread. Get some people who would be happy to just watch bronze/silver/gold streams and critique people for funsies, get people to sign up on it and say they'll stream, fun times would abound.

Hell, if I could get my stream to stop stuttering all over the place I'd prob do it too.

How did we fix it last time?


I think the problem is I used to have roommates who didn't really use the internet, prob just need to go turn the quality down some but I don't know how because inub.

Edit: Also, totally off topic, but this is my new favorite guy on the internet.
+ Show Spoiler +
http://www.liquidlegends.net/forum/lol-general/502075-patch-61-league-of-legends-general-discussion?page=25#498
EquilasH
Profile Joined April 2009
Denmark2142 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-25 13:19:55
July 25 2013 13:19 GMT
#5266
On July 25 2013 21:40 Scip wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 25 2013 19:08 EquilasH wrote:
I just caught myself being butthurt that you guys are playing ranked 5's without me, but I'm never online... Why the fuck do I get butthurt - LOL.

Edit: Talking about shit around 8 pages back.

Stop playing goddamn DotA and dump your girlfrend and leave college or whatever you are doing right now and go play LoL


Mostly girlfriend+friends+jobhunting that takes up my time. Plus I've just been on vacation.

Edit: Not in school atm.
wat
ticklishmusic
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States15977 Posts
July 25 2013 13:21 GMT
#5267
who is jazriel

i need lulz for work links plz
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
nyxnyxnyx
Profile Joined April 2010
Indonesia2978 Posts
July 25 2013 13:25 GMT
#5268
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=site:teamliquid.net jazriel
cool beans
upperbound
Profile Joined September 2011
United States2300 Posts
July 25 2013 13:34 GMT
#5269
On July 25 2013 22:19 Ketara wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 25 2013 22:16 WaveofShadow wrote:
On July 25 2013 22:14 Ketara wrote:
I'm really digging this thing we've got going now of somebody streaming and everybody helping them out.

It's simultaneously entertaining, very helpful and good for our egos.

I even think it would be a great thing for a thread. Get some people who would be happy to just watch bronze/silver/gold streams and critique people for funsies, get people to sign up on it and say they'll stream, fun times would abound.

Hell, if I could get my stream to stop stuttering all over the place I'd prob do it too.

How did we fix it last time?


I think the problem is I used to have roommates who didn't really use the internet, prob just need to go turn the quality down some but I don't know how because inub.

Edit: Also, totally off topic, but this is my new favorite guy on the internet.
+ Show Spoiler +
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Wu9DnbzB8g&list=PLX2MjbJ6GIceq8YbAPJ0ExF_yRUafQkLG

Ketara do you use xsplit or OBS?
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
July 25 2013 13:35 GMT
#5270
On July 25 2013 22:14 Ketara wrote:
I'm really digging this thing we've got going now of somebody streaming and everybody helping them out.

It's simultaneously entertaining, very helpful and good for our egos.

I even think it would be a great thing for a thread. Get some people who would be happy to just watch bronze/silver/gold streams and critique people for funsies, get people to sign up on it and say they'll stream, fun times would abound.

Hell, if I could get my stream to stop stuttering all over the place I'd prob do it too.

Pfft. Looks like some people's egos suck as much as their play.
Ketara
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States15065 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-25 13:39:14
July 25 2013 13:36 GMT
#5271
On July 25 2013 22:34 upperbound wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 25 2013 22:19 Ketara wrote:
On July 25 2013 22:16 WaveofShadow wrote:
On July 25 2013 22:14 Ketara wrote:
I'm really digging this thing we've got going now of somebody streaming and everybody helping them out.

It's simultaneously entertaining, very helpful and good for our egos.

I even think it would be a great thing for a thread. Get some people who would be happy to just watch bronze/silver/gold streams and critique people for funsies, get people to sign up on it and say they'll stream, fun times would abound.

Hell, if I could get my stream to stop stuttering all over the place I'd prob do it too.

How did we fix it last time?


I think the problem is I used to have roommates who didn't really use the internet, prob just need to go turn the quality down some but I don't know how because inub.

Edit: Also, totally off topic, but this is my new favorite guy on the internet.
+ Show Spoiler +
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Wu9DnbzB8g&list=PLX2MjbJ6GIceq8YbAPJ0ExF_yRUafQkLG

Ketara do you use xsplit or OBS?


xsplit, I don't really know anything about OBS. Or xsplit, hah!

I originally only set up a stream so that Wave could watch me play I am on a laptop that can handle league just fine but not so much the multitasking.
http://www.liquidlegends.net/forum/lol-general/502075-patch-61-league-of-legends-general-discussion?page=25#498
Capped
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom7236 Posts
July 25 2013 13:39 GMT
#5272
call it stream charity plox
Useless wet fish.
Frudgey
Profile Joined September 2012
Canada3367 Posts
July 25 2013 13:49 GMT
#5273
On July 25 2013 22:14 Ketara wrote:
I'm really digging this thing we've got going now of somebody streaming and everybody helping them out.

It's simultaneously entertaining, very helpful and good for our egos.

I even think it would be a great thing for a thread. Get some people who would be happy to just watch bronze/silver/gold streams and critique people for funsies, get people to sign up on it and say they'll stream, fun times would abound.

Hell, if I could get my stream to stop stuttering all over the place I'd prob do it too.


Well the thing I like about the TL GD forum is that it usually runs like this:

Person A: Question?

Persons B-D: KNOWLEDGE BOMBS

*Pokemon and Costco Discussion and potentially discussion about League*

Seriously though, I like the casual environment. It's A+/5
It is better to die for The Emperor than live for yourself.
upperbound
Profile Joined September 2011
United States2300 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-25 14:14:27
July 25 2013 13:54 GMT
#5274

I've found OBS a lot more reliable in terms of keeping in game performance high, and the settings are a little more straightforward. Whats your upstream rate on your internet? I'll PM you some settings to try.
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
July 25 2013 13:54 GMT
#5275
On July 25 2013 22:49 Frudgey wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 25 2013 22:14 Ketara wrote:
I'm really digging this thing we've got going now of somebody streaming and everybody helping them out.

It's simultaneously entertaining, very helpful and good for our egos.

I even think it would be a great thing for a thread. Get some people who would be happy to just watch bronze/silver/gold streams and critique people for funsies, get people to sign up on it and say they'll stream, fun times would abound.

Hell, if I could get my stream to stop stuttering all over the place I'd prob do it too.


Well the thing I like about the TL GD forum is that it usually runs like this:

Person A: Question?

Persons B-D: KNOWLEDGE BOMBS

*Pokemon and Costco Discussion and potentially discussion about League*

Seriously though, I like the casual environment. It's A+/5

This post is totes not butt.
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
July 25 2013 13:58 GMT
#5276
On July 25 2013 22:54 Gahlo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 25 2013 22:49 Frudgey wrote:
On July 25 2013 22:14 Ketara wrote:
I'm really digging this thing we've got going now of somebody streaming and everybody helping them out.

It's simultaneously entertaining, very helpful and good for our egos.

I even think it would be a great thing for a thread. Get some people who would be happy to just watch bronze/silver/gold streams and critique people for funsies, get people to sign up on it and say they'll stream, fun times would abound.

Hell, if I could get my stream to stop stuttering all over the place I'd prob do it too.


Well the thing I like about the TL GD forum is that it usually runs like this:

Person A: Question?

Persons B-D: KNOWLEDGE BOMBS

*Pokemon and Costco Discussion and potentially discussion about League*

Seriously though, I like the casual environment. It's A+/5

This post is totes not butt.

I like butts.
It's your boy Guzma!
NeoIllusions
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
United States37500 Posts
July 25 2013 13:59 GMT
#5277
Would TL LoL be interested if I start doing a few IHs a week for lowbies. Full on tryhard with the intention of improving. For fun, per se, but it would be so users can some experience about a 5s settings. If you're bronze or silver and you end up laning against me (for example), it would be because you asked for it and wanted to learn how to lane better. There should be no raging post game, which is something that has consistently plagued TL IHs in the past. (oh, the amount of butthurt stories I've heard...)

Yango approached me about this a few days ago about how he felt sorry for some of you guys who have never gotten to LoL beyond solo queue.
ModeratorFor the Glory that is TeamLiquid (-9 | 155) | Discord: NeoIllusions#1984
nojitosunrise
Profile Joined August 2011
United States6188 Posts
July 25 2013 14:06 GMT
#5278
I was curious as to why LCS twitch viewership was kinda low (100k from the high of 250k). It seems people are migrating to azubu.

red_
Profile Joined May 2010
United States8474 Posts
July 25 2013 14:08 GMT
#5279
On July 25 2013 22:21 ticklishmusic wrote:
who is jazriel

i need lulz for work links plz


I am still the proud owner of the AsGoodAsJazriel smurf, although I haven't played it since he stopped posting(I can't remember if he was temp banned and stopped or permad...)
How did the experience of working at Mr Burns' Nuclear Plant influence Homer's composition of the Iliad and Odyssey?
AsnSensation
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany24009 Posts
July 25 2013 14:11 GMT
#5280
On July 25 2013 23:06 nojitosunrise wrote:
I was curious as to why LCS twitch viewership was kinda low (100k from the high of 250k). It seems people are migrating to azubu.

https://twitter.com/garveynyc/status/358683524745789440


I really like Azubu but what does he mean with 250.000 viewers? I assume unique viewers... cause no way concurrent.
Prev 1 262 263 264 265 266 339 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
16:00
#65
RotterdaM677
TaKeTV 216
IndyStarCraft 131
BRAT_OK 121
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 677
TKL 262
ProTech146
IndyStarCraft 131
BRAT_OK 121
UpATreeSC 75
Rex 47
Codebar 35
MindelVK 13
EmSc Tv 0
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 995
EffOrt 619
Mini 529
firebathero 184
ggaemo 170
Dewaltoss 157
Barracks 69
910 58
Zeus 55
Hyun 51
[ Show more ]
Shine 46
Shinee 36
Killer 32
Bale 30
soO 25
ToSsGirL 22
Sexy 20
Trap 17
yabsab 10
Dota 2
qojqva3951
Counter-Strike
Fnx 795
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1269
Liquid`Hasu603
Grubby468
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi2482
singsing1880
B2W.Neo679
ceh9490
Beastyqt488
Sick190
ArmadaUGS178
C9.Mang0107
Trikslyr49
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream538
Other Games
BasetradeTV18
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 0
EmSc2Tv 0
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile123
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix14
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2329
• TFBlade904
Other Games
• WagamamaTV834
• Shiphtur130
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
16h 56m
Afreeca Starleague
16h 56m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 6h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 17h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.