• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:34
CEST 21:34
KST 04:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Recent patches and the Future StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026?
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
MLB/Baseball 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7273 users

[Patch 3.09: Spirit Guard Udyr Patch] General Discussion -…

Forum Index > LoL General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 264 265 266 267 268 339 Next
Kyrie
Profile Joined June 2013
1594 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-25 14:44:15
July 25 2013 14:43 GMT
#5301
On July 25 2013 23:39 -Zoda- wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 25 2013 23:30 caelym wrote:
On July 25 2013 23:20 Gahlo wrote:
On July 25 2013 23:06 nojitosunrise wrote:
I was curious as to why LCS twitch viewership was kinda low (100k from the high of 250k). It seems people are migrating to azubu.


Youtube all the way. They have a far superior trackbar for cutting forward/back.

The ability to pause is too strong, sorry Twitch.

I'm pretty sure a lot of you read TL as you watch. I hate refreshing the page and being spoiled 10 seconds before a big fight when watching on Youtube


???
When there's a fight coming I watch it, I'm not reading TL !

Watching video of KR high elo soloQ, the starting items... Stop it guys, or Riot gonna nerf it again...
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


i think the bigger news here is vi top
Roffles *
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Pitcairn19291 Posts
July 25 2013 14:44 GMT
#5302
On July 25 2013 23:36 NeoIllusions wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 25 2013 23:27 Roffles wrote:
On July 25 2013 22:59 NeoIllusions wrote:
Would TL LoL be interested if I start doing a few IHs a week for lowbies. Full on tryhard with the intention of improving. For fun, per se, but it would be so users can some experience about a 5s settings. If you're bronze or silver and you end up laning against me (for example), it would be because you asked for it and wanted to learn how to lane better. There should be no raging post game, which is something that has consistently plagued TL IHs in the past. (oh, the amount of butthurt stories I've heard...)

Yango approached me about this a few days ago about how he felt sorry for some of you guys who have never gotten to LoL beyond solo queue.

Like the idea of it, but as always I feel like these IHs are going to eventually degrade into "l0lnoob go kill urself" or "l0l0l i can play ad heimerdinger and style on this 1200 elo scrub". I feel like it's a step above solo queueing, but still most of the people you probably might not know and you'll be swapping teams over and over. What's the incentive to not rage when your team feeds or when the skill levels aren't comparable on teams?

If you're plat++, I'd make a conscious effort to put you against a lowbie that wants to play with you. If you're too good and no one wants to play against you in lane, I'd request that person to support or perhaps jungle.

If I'm spearheading this for the community, you can expect a very low tolerance for stupid shit. God save the poor guy who thinks he can heimer in my IHs. If anything, expect my IHs to be very traditional in picks. If you want to experimental weird/fun shit, you're playing in the wrong custom game.

I disagree with this assessment. If you're too good and you're forced to play a less impactful role, then your incentive to come play these decreases significantly. I think the entire idea would be to allow people to just tryhard bash on lesser skilled players and let them learn from the experience.
God Bless
Kyrie
Profile Joined June 2013
1594 Posts
July 25 2013 14:45 GMT
#5303
On July 25 2013 23:44 Roffles wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 25 2013 23:36 NeoIllusions wrote:
On July 25 2013 23:27 Roffles wrote:
On July 25 2013 22:59 NeoIllusions wrote:
Would TL LoL be interested if I start doing a few IHs a week for lowbies. Full on tryhard with the intention of improving. For fun, per se, but it would be so users can some experience about a 5s settings. If you're bronze or silver and you end up laning against me (for example), it would be because you asked for it and wanted to learn how to lane better. There should be no raging post game, which is something that has consistently plagued TL IHs in the past. (oh, the amount of butthurt stories I've heard...)

Yango approached me about this a few days ago about how he felt sorry for some of you guys who have never gotten to LoL beyond solo queue.

Like the idea of it, but as always I feel like these IHs are going to eventually degrade into "l0lnoob go kill urself" or "l0l0l i can play ad heimerdinger and style on this 1200 elo scrub". I feel like it's a step above solo queueing, but still most of the people you probably might not know and you'll be swapping teams over and over. What's the incentive to not rage when your team feeds or when the skill levels aren't comparable on teams?

If you're plat++, I'd make a conscious effort to put you against a lowbie that wants to play with you. If you're too good and no one wants to play against you in lane, I'd request that person to support or perhaps jungle.

If I'm spearheading this for the community, you can expect a very low tolerance for stupid shit. God save the poor guy who thinks he can heimer in my IHs. If anything, expect my IHs to be very traditional in picks. If you want to experimental weird/fun shit, you're playing in the wrong custom game.

I disagree with this assessment. If you're too good and you're forced to play a less impactful role, then your incentive to come play these decreases significantly. I think the entire idea would be to allow people to just tryhard bash on lesser skilled players and let them learn from the experience.

and this being TL i would imagine that the best players have more people wanting to lane against them, not fewer
caelym
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States6430 Posts
July 25 2013 14:50 GMT
#5304
I'm a slowpoke, but the next patch is going to be huge... I hope the meta doesn't revert back to season 2's farm until big teamfight just because it's the easy thing to do.
NeoIllusions
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
United States37500 Posts
July 25 2013 14:54 GMT
#5305
On July 25 2013 23:45 Clinic wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 25 2013 23:44 Roffles wrote:
On July 25 2013 23:36 NeoIllusions wrote:
On July 25 2013 23:27 Roffles wrote:
On July 25 2013 22:59 NeoIllusions wrote:
Would TL LoL be interested if I start doing a few IHs a week for lowbies. Full on tryhard with the intention of improving. For fun, per se, but it would be so users can some experience about a 5s settings. If you're bronze or silver and you end up laning against me (for example), it would be because you asked for it and wanted to learn how to lane better. There should be no raging post game, which is something that has consistently plagued TL IHs in the past. (oh, the amount of butthurt stories I've heard...)

Yango approached me about this a few days ago about how he felt sorry for some of you guys who have never gotten to LoL beyond solo queue.

Like the idea of it, but as always I feel like these IHs are going to eventually degrade into "l0lnoob go kill urself" or "l0l0l i can play ad heimerdinger and style on this 1200 elo scrub". I feel like it's a step above solo queueing, but still most of the people you probably might not know and you'll be swapping teams over and over. What's the incentive to not rage when your team feeds or when the skill levels aren't comparable on teams?

If you're plat++, I'd make a conscious effort to put you against a lowbie that wants to play with you. If you're too good and no one wants to play against you in lane, I'd request that person to support or perhaps jungle.

If I'm spearheading this for the community, you can expect a very low tolerance for stupid shit. God save the poor guy who thinks he can heimer in my IHs. If anything, expect my IHs to be very traditional in picks. If you want to experimental weird/fun shit, you're playing in the wrong custom game.

I disagree with this assessment. If you're too good and you're forced to play a less impactful role, then your incentive to come play these decreases significantly. I think the entire idea would be to allow people to just tryhard bash on lesser skilled players and let them learn from the experience.

and this being TL i would imagine that the best players have more people wanting to lane against them, not fewer

Kinda this. I assume if lowbies enters this, it's to learn something and they'd be willing to get there asses kicked a few times. But it really depends on the pool of players. I'd do my best to accommodate everyone but we'll see.

ModeratorFor the Glory that is TeamLiquid (-9 | 155) | Discord: NeoIllusions#1984
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
July 25 2013 14:54 GMT
#5306
On July 25 2013 23:12 AsmodeusXI wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 25 2013 22:59 NeoIllusions wrote:
Would TL LoL be interested if I start doing a few IHs a week for lowbies. Full on tryhard with the intention of improving. For fun, per se, but it would be so users can some experience about a 5s settings. If you're bronze or silver and you end up laning against me (for example), it would be because you asked for it and wanted to learn how to lane better. There should be no raging post game, which is something that has consistently plagued TL IHs in the past. (oh, the amount of butthurt stories I've heard...)

Yango approached me about this a few days ago about how he felt sorry for some of you guys who have never gotten to LoL beyond solo queue.


Yes pls because I suck beyond all recognition.

Monte even has some of it documented. "Stupid Tiger-dyr dives."

Diving should be par for the course for Udyr anyway. Don't let Asmo's badness fool you!
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
-Zoda-
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
France3578 Posts
July 25 2013 14:55 GMT
#5307
On July 25 2013 23:43 Clinic wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 25 2013 23:39 -Zoda- wrote:
On July 25 2013 23:30 caelym wrote:
On July 25 2013 23:20 Gahlo wrote:
On July 25 2013 23:06 nojitosunrise wrote:
I was curious as to why LCS twitch viewership was kinda low (100k from the high of 250k). It seems people are migrating to azubu.

https://twitter.com/garveynyc/status/358683524745789440

Youtube all the way. They have a far superior trackbar for cutting forward/back.

The ability to pause is too strong, sorry Twitch.

I'm pretty sure a lot of you read TL as you watch. I hate refreshing the page and being spoiled 10 seconds before a big fight when watching on Youtube


???
When there's a fight coming I watch it, I'm not reading TL !

Watching video of KR high elo soloQ, the starting items... Stop it guys, or Riot gonna nerf it again...
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


i think the bigger news here is vi top

Well it's soloQ so no big news, I've seen koreans play heimer mid without breaking the meta. lol
But I don't really understand why almost everyone stopped playing her after the nerfs, her kit still is strong to dive squishies and her passive helps her a lot to trade in lane.
♪ 最初はi つなぐdo それ つまりlife 常に移動 ♪ - IGN: Uhryks
TheYango
Profile Joined September 2008
United States47024 Posts
July 25 2013 14:56 GMT
#5308
On July 25 2013 23:54 NeoIllusions wrote:
Kinda this. I assume if lowbies enters this, it's to learn something and they'd be willing to get there asses kicked a few times. But it really depends on the pool of players. I'd do my best to accommodate everyone but we'll see.


Ideally people have more investment in this than just "beat a guy once and leave" and have some sort of legitimate discussion afterwards, but that might be harder to sell.
Moderator
Zhiroo
Profile Joined February 2011
Kosovo2724 Posts
July 25 2013 15:00 GMT
#5309
Playing against a player who's better than you is awesome for learning. I play with a group of people where 1 is Diamond, 3 are Gold and I'm Silver and we face a lot of Plats and Diamonds in games and there was this Draven who was Diamond whom we were doing pretty well, we first blooded him and then I miss one bubble and he just abuses that and goes on to kill my AD carry. I learned so much just from that missed bubble.
LoL EuW: Zhiroo - By starting this squabble you've proven nothing but how vast your stupidity is.
mr_tolkien
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
France8631 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-25 15:03:51
July 25 2013 15:02 GMT
#5310
Tbh inhouses are nice and all but the matchmaking is so well done in LoL that I don't see it really succeeding in the long run.

Since the 10 players are just randomly picked, the teams are BOUND to be imbalanced, and tbh, you won't learn much from this.
I think we should just push players of «similar level» to play ranked 5s together, because :
1) They will face lots of different opponents
2) They can learn together really fast

Ofc, sometimes you can pick-up a lowbie to let him see what it's like to play with 4 gods, a bit like what we're doing with Teutonica.
The legend of Darien lives on
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
July 25 2013 15:03 GMT
#5311
On July 25 2013 23:55 -Zoda- wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 25 2013 23:43 Clinic wrote:
On July 25 2013 23:39 -Zoda- wrote:
On July 25 2013 23:30 caelym wrote:
On July 25 2013 23:20 Gahlo wrote:
On July 25 2013 23:06 nojitosunrise wrote:
I was curious as to why LCS twitch viewership was kinda low (100k from the high of 250k). It seems people are migrating to azubu.

https://twitter.com/garveynyc/status/358683524745789440

Youtube all the way. They have a far superior trackbar for cutting forward/back.

The ability to pause is too strong, sorry Twitch.

I'm pretty sure a lot of you read TL as you watch. I hate refreshing the page and being spoiled 10 seconds before a big fight when watching on Youtube


???
When there's a fight coming I watch it, I'm not reading TL !

Watching video of KR high elo soloQ, the starting items... Stop it guys, or Riot gonna nerf it again...
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


i think the bigger news here is vi top

Well it's soloQ so no big news, I've seen koreans play heimer mid without breaking the meta. lol
But I don't really understand why almost everyone stopped playing her after the nerfs, her kit still is strong to dive squishies and her passive helps her a lot to trade in lane.

No disengage, no range harass nor farming tool, if you fall behind and get zoned you're pretty screwed. Vulnerable to ganks (they've got ~2s to cc you once they appear because you'll have to charge Q for the dash length, and even a simple root or silence will cancel it and put it on a 3s cd, by then they'll have caught up to you, and with the shitty mess that its hitbox is you won't be able to dash away once they're in aa range—if somebody is right behind you you "pull" them on top of you and immediatly cancel the dash instead of just dashing away from them, same shit with Naut's Q and probably Sejuani's Q too), baitable, and champs with a modicum of mobility won't get hit by a charged Q unless you do it from the bush (which is a big tell) so... she's not exactly suitable to a bunch of match-ups.
Ranged champs also shit on her until at least level 6.
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
Ketara
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States15065 Posts
July 25 2013 15:03 GMT
#5312
On July 26 2013 00:02 mr_tolkien wrote:
Tbh inhouses are nice and all but the matchmaking is so well done in LoL that I don't see it really succeeding on the long run.

Since the 10 players are just randomly picked, the teams are BOUND to be imbalanced, and tbh, you won't learn much from this.
I think we should just push players of «similar level» to play ranked 5s together, because :
1) They will face lots of different opponents
2) They can learn together really fast

Ofc, sometimes you can pick-up a lowbie to let him see what it's like to play with 4 gods, a bit like what we're doing with Teutonica.


The first step in getting people to actually get along and want to play with each other enough to form a 5s team is to have an IH group where they can try playing together once or twice when somebody else is scheduling it.
http://www.liquidlegends.net/forum/lol-general/502075-patch-61-league-of-legends-general-discussion?page=25#498
ticklishmusic
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States15977 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-25 15:17:22
July 25 2013 15:10 GMT
#5313
You could be the Day9 of League.

EDIT: Oh dear this Jazriel guy is great. He's an INFJ and Objectivist, and in his spare time the greatest League player ever.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Simberto
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Germany12008 Posts
July 25 2013 15:12 GMT
#5314
On July 25 2013 23:43 The_Unseen wrote:
Hey guys,

Following what was said a couple of pages ago, would you be down to watch my stream and help me improve? I can't do it right now, but just so I know if it's even conceivable

I am in Bronze 1, constantly going to promos and failing 2/3, if that's worth anything.


If i am online, don't have anything better to do, notice you are doing it, and am bored, sure.

But it would be a lot easier if you would maybe upload replays instead, take a look if a thread for that already exists or make one yourself. This way you don't have to find someone who notices that you are streaming and does not have anything better to do at the same time, which i assume can be hard.
zer0das
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
United States8519 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-25 15:18:07
July 25 2013 15:16 GMT
#5315
I'd be up for inhouses, since I don't feel the pathological need to grind games anymore.

Also, I think TROLLS should assemble a push comp in the first inhouse just to spite Neo. Heimer op.
Capped
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom7236 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-25 15:18:47
July 25 2013 15:16 GMT
#5316
On July 26 2013 00:02 mr_tolkien wrote:
Tbh inhouses are nice and all but the matchmaking is so well done in LoL that I don't see it really succeeding in the long run.

Since the 10 players are just randomly picked, the teams are BOUND to be imbalanced, and tbh, you won't learn much from this.
I think we should just push players of «similar level» to play ranked 5s together, because :
1) They will face lots of different opponents
2) They can learn together really fast

Ofc, sometimes you can pick-up a lowbie to let him see what it's like to play with 4 gods, a bit like what we're doing with Teutonica.


Y u no do it with me? :<

Also, i'd like to see this happen in EU, Neo y u 'MURICAN

Honestly, EU always seems to suck compared to NA when it comes to community in EVERY game i fuckin' play.

I wish i was american or at least lived near there now T.T
Useless wet fish.
Ketara
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States15065 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-25 15:18:58
July 25 2013 15:18 GMT
#5317
On July 26 2013 00:16 zer0das wrote:
I'd be up for inhouses, since I don't feel the pathological need to grind games anymore.

Also, I think TROLLS should assemble a push comp in the first inhouse just to spite Neo. Heimer op.


Oh if it ever turns out that all 5 people on one team are TROLLS people you can sure as hell bet we're gonna fuck with Neo

Edit: (and lose)
http://www.liquidlegends.net/forum/lol-general/502075-patch-61-league-of-legends-general-discussion?page=25#498
The_Unseen
Profile Joined March 2011
France1923 Posts
July 25 2013 15:19 GMT
#5318
On July 26 2013 00:12 Simberto wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 25 2013 23:43 The_Unseen wrote:
Hey guys,

Following what was said a couple of pages ago, would you be down to watch my stream and help me improve? I can't do it right now, but just so I know if it's even conceivable

I am in Bronze 1, constantly going to promos and failing 2/3, if that's worth anything.


If i am online, don't have anything better to do, notice you are doing it, and am bored, sure.

But it would be a lot easier if you would maybe upload replays instead, take a look if a thread for that already exists or make one yourself. This way you don't have to find someone who notices that you are streaming and does not have anything better to do at the same time, which i assume can be hard.


Okay noted, thanks
I got five reasons for you to shut up
Tal
Profile Blog Joined May 2004
United Kingdom1018 Posts
July 25 2013 15:24 GMT
#5319
On July 25 2013 00:30 obesechicken13 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 25 2013 00:09 Tal wrote:
I just found out nexus turrets don't have the same hitpoints as normal turrets. Its only taken like a thousand games.

They also have different damage.

Turret Range Base HP Base AD Gains 4 AD every: AD Caps at:
Outer Turret 775* 2550 152 1 min at each :40 second mark. 200
Inner Turret 775* 2550 197 1 min starting at 7:00 mark. 263
Inhibitor Turret 775* 2550 210 1 min starting at 16:00 mark. 330
Nexus Turret 775* 115 1 min at each :40 second mark. 343
Nexus Obelisk 1000* 9999** 999** N/A N/A

http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Turret


It keeps getting better. I feel so ignorant...

I can't keep up with this thread but I wanted to chime in that I totally agree with Requizens long post about playing champions that are always kind of useful. Being able to actually do something when losing is so important... It's why I hate playing champs like Shyvana. If you get behind it feels like there's nothing you can do in teamfights.
It is what you read when you don't have to that determines what you will be when you can't help it.
ComaDose
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada10357 Posts
July 25 2013 15:37 GMT
#5320
a little late but....
I would love to play in houses! Im mature, polite, want to learn, and bad! so im finally the perfect candiadate!
I could learn a lot as a jungler playing with higher level people who will call me out on bad ganks / suggest good ones.
BW pros training sc2 is like kiss making a dub step album.
Prev 1 264 265 266 267 268 339 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
16:00
#65
RotterdaM906
TaKeTV 317
TKL 308
IndyStarCraft 181
BRAT_OK 97
ZombieGrub73
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 906
TKL 308
IndyStarCraft 181
MaxPax 167
BRAT_OK 97
ZombieGrub73
JuggernautJason52
Nathanias 39
EmSc Tv 16
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 674
ggaemo 156
White-Ra 146
firebathero 78
Barracks 62
910 51
Shine 28
Killer 27
Trap 25
yabsab 7
Counter-Strike
Fnx 813
Super Smash Bros
C9.Mang0171
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby8876
crisheroes1740
Liquid`Hasu1531
Trikslyr64
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi4801
summit1g4051
singsing1382
Beastyqt930
shahzam430
B2W.Neo342
ArmadaUGS137
KnowMe136
UpATreeSC73
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream424
Other Games
BasetradeTV208
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 16
EmSc2Tv 16
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 187
• Reevou 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 21
• Azhi_Dahaki18
• FirePhoenix12
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade859
Other Games
• Shiphtur338
• imaqtpie292
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
14h 26m
Afreeca Starleague
14h 26m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 4h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 15h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.