• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:16
CEST 18:16
KST 01:16
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7860 users

[Patch 3.09: Spirit Guard Udyr Patch] General Discussion -…

Forum Index > LoL General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 261 262 263 264 265 339 Next
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
July 25 2013 09:24 GMT
#5241
Caomei's Kennen ulti's have been pretty bad...
liftlift > tsm
nyxnyxnyx
Profile Joined April 2010
Indonesia2978 Posts
July 25 2013 09:26 GMT
#5242
OMG OMG...
cool beans
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
July 25 2013 09:27 GMT
#5243
On July 25 2013 18:26 nyxnyxnyx wrote:
OMG OMG...

Misaya no faker; but it'll do.
liftlift > tsm
TheLink
Profile Joined January 2011
Australia2725 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-25 09:27:38
July 25 2013 09:27 GMT
#5244
Lol, free nexus and they choose baron instead.

EDIT: end anyway
Only the weak link is strong enough to break the chain.
Carnivorous Sheep
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Baa?21247 Posts
July 25 2013 09:27 GMT
#5245
caomei pls

wai u steal penta
TranslatorBaa!
nyxnyxnyx
Profile Joined April 2010
Indonesia2978 Posts
July 25 2013 09:28 GMT
#5246
I watched the last 2 minutes of that and noticed like 5 different fails. The last one was best though hahahaha.
cool beans
BlueBird.
Profile Joined August 2008
United States3890 Posts
July 25 2013 09:29 GMT
#5247
Spirit of spectral wraith as 6th item on ahri, was Misaya expecting a fight at baron, and that was a complete item he could afford that would have a large impact right away, instead of just buying a piece of something else?
Currently Playing: Android Netrunner, Gwent, Gloomhaven, Board Games
Carnivorous Sheep
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Baa?21247 Posts
July 25 2013 09:30 GMT
#5248
On July 25 2013 18:29 BlueBird. wrote:
Spirit of spectral wraith as 6th item on ahri, was Misaya expecting a fight at baron, and that was a complete item he could afford that would have a large impact right away, instead of just buying a piece of something else?


They tabbed to gold a few seconds before he went back to buy and he was sitting at barely enough for it, so yeah, that was probably the reason.

The alternative was a NLR + blue pot for spending the gold.
TranslatorBaa!
UniversalSnip
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
9871 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-25 09:54:57
July 25 2013 09:49 GMT
#5249
from the archives

I'm decent. I don't play a lot of games with good players, so I don't have many opportunities to practice with a team and have everyone get used to each other. In terms of strategy and understanding of how this game works, the only people I think are on my level are CLG and some of the other good players. For pugs though, I can carry if the team comp and teammate skill allows me to carry and I can support/tank given similar situations.

Usually though I just sandbag until I know how my team will work, usually they suck, so I just don't care and continue sandbagging. Other times I'll feel like trying and carry 17-2.


oh jazriel.
"How fucking dare you defile the sanctity of DotA with your fucking casual plebian terminology? May the curse of Gaben and Volvo be upon you. le filthy casual."
nyxnyxnyx
Profile Joined April 2010
Indonesia2978 Posts
July 25 2013 09:56 GMT
#5250
On July 25 2013 18:49 UniversalSnip wrote:
from the archives

Show nested quote +
I'm decent. I don't play a lot of games with good players, so I don't have many opportunities to practice with a team and have everyone get used to each other. In terms of strategy and understanding of how this game works, the only people I think are on my level are CLG and some of the other good players. For pugs though, I can carry if the team comp and teammate skill allows me to carry and I can support/tank given similar situations.

Usually though I just sandbag until I know how my team will work, usually they suck, so I just don't care and continue sandbagging. Other times I'll feel like trying and carry 17-2.


oh jazriel.


Can we give posts in archives TL+?
cool beans
TheYango
Profile Joined September 2008
United States47024 Posts
July 25 2013 10:02 GMT
#5251
There are some great gems in the old TL LoL threads, going back to when we didn't even have a subforum yet.
Moderator
EquilasH
Profile Joined April 2009
Denmark2142 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-25 10:09:55
July 25 2013 10:08 GMT
#5252
I just caught myself being butthurt that you guys are playing ranked 5's without me, but I'm never online... Why the fuck do I get butthurt - LOL.

Edit: Talking about shit around 8 pages back.
wat
UniversalSnip
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
9871 Posts
July 25 2013 10:10 GMT
#5253
I'm actually taking a peek at his smashboards posts, although there are many many similarly legendary posts by jaz here, as well as of course quality stuff by other people.

He will always have a special place in my heart, partially because his posts just knock you sideways with their obliviousness and partly because he was such an atrocious douche in game.

I remember when I dodge'd my elo to 800. That was some funny **** right there. The most hilarious part, is that everyone below 1000 elo honestly thinks they're amazing at the game and that they've ended up where they are due to elo hell.


I wouldn't be surprised at all. I'm extremely good at making my team have a positive outlook on the game and keeping their head in the game. It's just pathetic that I need to do something like that. People nowadays are so dumb and immature. And it's not that they're dumb and immature, it's that there are so many people like that.

Winning in this game stretches across a large canvas of skills that aren't related to the game at all; positive reinforcement, communicating objectives, explaining to people your and/or their errors, as well as apologizing.

The problem with all of that is, is how non-game-related it is. I only seem blunt on forums because that's what I am. As easy as it is to hold a child's hand, you're still holding a child's hand.
"How fucking dare you defile the sanctity of DotA with your fucking casual plebian terminology? May the curse of Gaben and Volvo be upon you. le filthy casual."
mr_tolkien
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
France8631 Posts
July 25 2013 10:15 GMT
#5254
On July 25 2013 19:08 EquilasH wrote:
I just caught myself being butthurt that you guys are playing ranked 5's without me, but I'm never online... Why the fuck do I get butthurt - LOL.

Edit: Talking about shit around 8 pages back.

Well just come talk to me in game (MrTolkien) and if we need a player I'll call you in.

It's so hard to group 5 players :o
The legend of Darien lives on
TheLink
Profile Joined January 2011
Australia2725 Posts
July 25 2013 10:18 GMT
#5255
Babysitting still 90% of solo-queue.
Only the weak link is strong enough to break the chain.
EquilasH
Profile Joined April 2009
Denmark2142 Posts
July 25 2013 10:42 GMT
#5256
On July 25 2013 19:15 mr_tolkien wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 25 2013 19:08 EquilasH wrote:
I just caught myself being butthurt that you guys are playing ranked 5's without me, but I'm never online... Why the fuck do I get butthurt - LOL.

Edit: Talking about shit around 8 pages back.

Well just come talk to me in game (MrTolkien) and if we need a player I'll call you in.

It's so hard to group 5 players :o


cool
wat
mr_tolkien
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
France8631 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-25 10:45:10
July 25 2013 10:44 GMT
#5257
On July 25 2013 19:42 EquilasH wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 25 2013 19:15 mr_tolkien wrote:
On July 25 2013 19:08 EquilasH wrote:
I just caught myself being butthurt that you guys are playing ranked 5's without me, but I'm never online... Why the fuck do I get butthurt - LOL.

Edit: Talking about shit around 8 pages back.

Well just come talk to me in game (MrTolkien) and if we need a player I'll call you in.

It's so hard to group 5 players :o


cool

You still didn't add me and we're 4 online right nao. I'm all emo and shit.
The legend of Darien lives on
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-25 11:10:43
July 25 2013 10:47 GMT
#5258
I wasn't aware that DoA and Monte still casting Starcraft 2. Damn; they got insane amount of workload.
DoA and Monte aren't wearing their rainbow suits for OSL
liftlift > tsm
EquilasH
Profile Joined April 2009
Denmark2142 Posts
July 25 2013 10:47 GMT
#5259
Oh, I can't play right now and I'm pretty sure we're already friends.

My post was simply stating that I was confused why I was butthurt since I am barely ever online anyway.
wat
Scip
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Czech Republic11293 Posts
July 25 2013 12:40 GMT
#5260
On July 25 2013 19:08 EquilasH wrote:
I just caught myself being butthurt that you guys are playing ranked 5's without me, but I'm never online... Why the fuck do I get butthurt - LOL.

Edit: Talking about shit around 8 pages back.

Stop playing goddamn DotA and dump your girlfrend and leave college or whatever you are doing right now and go play LoL
"It may be pleasurable for some of us to imagine being ravished" - Christopher Hitchens in a debate with feminists RIP 2011 Psalm 2:9 You shall break them with a rod of iron
Prev 1 261 262 263 264 265 339 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
16:00
#65
RotterdaM415
TaKeTV 64
BRAT_OK 32
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 415
ProTech139
TKL 100
UpATreeSC 66
Rex 38
BRAT_OK 32
Codebar 24
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 1286
Shuttle 1067
EffOrt 502
ggaemo 341
Mini 327
Stork 264
firebathero 189
Light 175
Dewaltoss 118
Rush 92
[ Show more ]
Barracks 88
910 73
Sea.KH 64
Zeus 56
sorry 51
Shinee 47
Killer 46
Hyun 45
Shine 42
Mong 41
ToSsGirL 23
Bale 22
soO 19
Aegong 19
Sexy 16
ajuk12(nOOB) 14
Trap 11
yabsab 11
Sacsri 10
zelot 7
Dota 2
qojqva4544
Dendi2030
BananaSlamJamma454
LuMiX0
Counter-Strike
Fnx 718
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes617
Other Games
singsing2045
Liquid`RaSZi1907
hiko1205
B2W.Neo1089
Liquid`VortiX236
ArmadaUGS192
Sick170
Trikslyr43
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream544
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile129
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2602
• TFBlade867
Other Games
• WagamamaTV244
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
17h 44m
Afreeca Starleague
17h 44m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 7h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 18h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.