• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:38
CEST 07:38
KST 14:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20262Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6999 users

[Patch 3.09: Spirit Guard Udyr Patch] General Discussion -…

Forum Index > LoL General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 205 206 207 208 209 339 Next
XilDarkz
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States563 Posts
July 23 2013 11:29 GMT
#4121
I don't enjoy watching League, so I haven't really watched any LCS or streams... I would think watching specific VODs of a hero that I want to learn is the only way to efficiently watch--it seems that Syndra is nonexistent in this case. Should I just watch anyway when they use different heroes or specifically learn popular heroes and use that material ?
aka Mathies! twitch.tv/Mathies if you want to watch me fail. esfiworld.com/author/mathies/
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-23 11:31:45
July 23 2013 11:30 GMT
#4122
On July 23 2013 20:29 IMoperator wrote:
Yo, does anyone know what the mmr is for diamond? I'm at ~1920 mmr according to the op.gg site, and is diamond around that or something? Last game I played I had 4 diamond 4's in, and I'm only plat 3.

Diamonds is like 2200 I think?
On July 23 2013 20:29 XilDarkz wrote:
I don't enjoy watching League, so I haven't really watched any LCS or streams... I would think watching specific VODs of a hero that I want to learn is the only way to efficiently watch--it seems that Syndra is nonexistent in this case. Should I just watch anyway when they use different heroes or specifically learn popular heroes and use that material ?

There is no syndra main; except maybe Plord; but he doesn't do educational shit.
Just watch pro player streamers that play mid. You'll pick up a lot of stuff; even if its not about your champion.
liftlift > tsm
Amui
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada10567 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-23 11:38:43
July 23 2013 11:31 GMT
#4123
I don't know what team's you're playing against that let you get off a 3-4 person stun without already being in a big majorly losing position.

Snowballing on Syndra and picking up lots of kills but losing the game doesn't surprise me very much either. She's an ultimate reliant burst caster, with one of the highest level 6+ bursts in the game with low setup. Learning only burst mages will get you into trouble when you encounter better players. Playing lane bullies is actually a bad way to improve IMO. Most players do perfectly fine when they are ahead/stronger, because the strength can cover up weaknesses and flaws. But if you picked into a poor matchup, then you can actively focus on the other person's mistakes and punish them, because the only way to get ahead is to abuse timings and outplay, and this really tests how well you know the matchup and the champion.

On the basing thing. Unless the other person is bad, you'll have taken damage and expended mana, you'll have lots of gold, and he's dead. If you expend the rest of your mana to push, unless you're overextended and low, all the jungler can do is come to hold the wave. You've taken pressure completely off the map(person dead, jungler holding lane), and you get to come back with shiny new items, full health and full HP. If you pushed it correctly, you'll lose ~3 creeps in mid, and for side lanes, you have 2 options.

1. Push to/past tower and then recall. Pretty standard.
2. This is more advanced and requires experience. Knowing that he pushed it to your tower and based, kill the wave under turret, and then base. Barring the enemy being something like singed, you'll make it back before he can push it to your turret again, and if he doesn't push to your turret, he just saved his creeps from dying(more exp+gold!). Otherwise it's frozen in the middle and he loses about as much as you do.

And regardless of what people may think, the only real ways to get noticed are A. Be really fucking good at the game, or B. Be very good at the game and have connections. SKT T1 Faker is a good example. SoloQ star, was constantly #1 ranked on KR ladder. Teams snatched him up because he was really fucking good in soloq, and as it turns out, it really does take talent to be #1 and hold it. He's in contention for the best mid overall in the world, and is 100% the best playmaking mid(on champions that suit it). .
Porouscloud - NA LoL
Slayer91
Profile Joined February 2006
Ireland23442 Posts
July 23 2013 11:34 GMT
#4124
On July 23 2013 18:44 mr_tolkien wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 23 2013 18:37 XilDarkz wrote:
On July 23 2013 18:33 DURRHURRDERP wrote:
Hardly a prestigious SC2 pedigree but hey, that's just me.


Isn't this against the rules, personal bashing? I never said anything about my Starcraft, Dota, or HoN credentials except that I have put time into learning them...

What is wrong with my Syndra build? It takes a lot of mana to 7 orb ultimate every single time its off cooldown...

edit: and what the hell was I supposed to do in this game I'm in right now on stream? I started off 8-0 with my team having 10 deaths... its like I've seen it all before...

First of all don't pick a fucking cheesy pick like Syndra.
It's a low utility low AoE mage, even with 1/10 you could still 100% sbd.
As long as you're learning the basics of LoL, you should focus on more well-rounded champions, since you'll be able to make them work in more situations.

Second, if you have 8 kills and the opponents team has 10, it's ALL ON YOU to carry your team, and it's NOT bad news, because it means the gold has been put into YOUR pockets, and if you're good, you'll make good use of it.
Buy abyssal earlier so your team benefits from the MR debuff, buy Zhonya way sooner so you can make your opponents waste spells and mobility on you, and buy more wards.

AND STOP BUYING MEJAI FOR CHRIST'S SAKE.


i have no idea why you would consider any champ, let alone syndra to be "cheesey" syndrai s a perfectly fine ap mage with good damage and some decent cc and poke i don't know what your problem is
Fuzzmosis
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada752 Posts
July 23 2013 11:34 GMT
#4125
If you want to watch a higher level Syndra, PhantomLord is the highest in NA who plays her consistently, though he was only "pro" for a month, and that was a year ago. Look for him on Twitch and see what goes on in his archives.

Probably someone in Korea plays her, as she has made at least one tournament appearance, but it's rare.
I'm From Canada, so they think I'm slow, eh?
mr_tolkien
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
France8631 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-23 11:37:17
July 23 2013 11:35 GMT
#4126
On July 23 2013 20:29 XilDarkz wrote:
I don't enjoy watching League, so I haven't really watched any LCS or streams... I would think watching specific VODs of a hero that I want to learn is the only way to efficiently watch--it seems that Syndra is nonexistent in this case. Should I just watch anyway when they use different heroes or specifically learn popular heroes and use that material ?

Tbh spamming games with a hero is nice and all but 95% of the skill transfers from one hero to another. You can learn a lot from watching streams.

Except Riven. Riven is unique. Riven is love. :3

On July 23 2013 20:34 Slayer91 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 23 2013 18:44 mr_tolkien wrote:
On July 23 2013 18:37 XilDarkz wrote:
On July 23 2013 18:33 DURRHURRDERP wrote:
Hardly a prestigious SC2 pedigree but hey, that's just me.


Isn't this against the rules, personal bashing? I never said anything about my Starcraft, Dota, or HoN credentials except that I have put time into learning them...

What is wrong with my Syndra build? It takes a lot of mana to 7 orb ultimate every single time its off cooldown...

edit: and what the hell was I supposed to do in this game I'm in right now on stream? I started off 8-0 with my team having 10 deaths... its like I've seen it all before...

First of all don't pick a fucking cheesy pick like Syndra.
It's a low utility low AoE mage, even with 1/10 you could still 100% sbd.
As long as you're learning the basics of LoL, you should focus on more well-rounded champions, since you'll be able to make them work in more situations.

Second, if you have 8 kills and the opponents team has 10, it's ALL ON YOU to carry your team, and it's NOT bad news, because it means the gold has been put into YOUR pockets, and if you're good, you'll make good use of it.
Buy abyssal earlier so your team benefits from the MR debuff, buy Zhonya way sooner so you can make your opponents waste spells and mobility on you, and buy more wards.

AND STOP BUYING MEJAI FOR CHRIST'S SAKE.


i have no idea why you would consider any champ, let alone syndra to be "cheesey" syndrai s a perfectly fine ap mage with good damage and some decent cc and poke i don't know what your problem is

My problem is her ult is a friggin 1 target nuke, which is to me the definition of «hey guys imma press R on one guy, kill him, then whine my team can't win the teamfight».
There's not much room to do impressive plays with Syndra, and win a teamfight by yourself. Or protect your allies. Or do anything else than rofl100% sbd. I hate dat.
The legend of Darien lives on
nafta
Profile Joined August 2010
Bulgaria18893 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-23 11:39:32
July 23 2013 11:37 GMT
#4127
R u even srs?

How is riven not a cheesy pick if syndra is lol?You are a squishy melee that has no gap closers and is useless unless you win your lane lol.

Syndra seems perfectly fine as a standart ap >.>.
mr_tolkien
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
France8631 Posts
July 23 2013 11:39 GMT
#4128
On July 23 2013 20:37 nafta wrote:
R u even srs?

How is riven not a cheesy pick if syndra is lol?You are a squishy melee that has no gap closers and is useless unless you win your lane lol.

Wait what. Riven has 4 jumps, that hardly counts as no gap closer.

And she offers shit ton of AoE, reliable AoE CC, and high damage with only 1 finished item (BT). She doesn't need to win her lane at all to be useful later on, she just needs 2 items to wreck faces.
The legend of Darien lives on
XilDarkz
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States563 Posts
July 23 2013 11:39 GMT
#4129
so far to me it seems that mr_tolkien is the supernovamaniac of LoL?
aka Mathies! twitch.tv/Mathies if you want to watch me fail. esfiworld.com/author/mathies/
mr_tolkien
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
France8631 Posts
July 23 2013 11:40 GMT
#4130
On July 23 2013 20:39 XilDarkz wrote:
so far to me it seems that mr_tolkien is the supernovamaniac of LoL?

Is he an asshole ?

If not, that would be a bad comparison.
The legend of Darien lives on
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-23 11:41:53
July 23 2013 11:41 GMT
#4131
On July 23 2013 20:30 wei2coolman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 23 2013 20:29 IMoperator wrote:
Yo, does anyone know what the mmr is for diamond? I'm at ~1920 mmr according to the op.gg site, and is diamond around that or something? Last game I played I had 4 diamond 4's in, and I'm only plat 3.

Diamonds is like 2200 I think?
Show nested quote +
On July 23 2013 20:29 XilDarkz wrote:
I don't enjoy watching League, so I haven't really watched any LCS or streams... I would think watching specific VODs of a hero that I want to learn is the only way to efficiently watch--it seems that Syndra is nonexistent in this case. Should I just watch anyway when they use different heroes or specifically learn popular heroes and use that material ?

There is no syndra main; except maybe Plord; but he doesn't do educational shit.
Just watch pro player streamers that play mid. You'll pick up a lot of stuff; even if its not about your champion.

Found through googlejitsu, back when the league system was new:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
Amui
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada10567 Posts
July 23 2013 11:42 GMT
#4132
On July 23 2013 20:37 nafta wrote:
R u even srs?

How is riven not a cheesy pick if syndra is lol?You are a squishy melee that has no gap closers and is useless unless you win your lane lol.


I don't think there are cheesy picks. There are cheesy comps(things like dignitas 4+1), and cheesy plays(OGN 3 people rushing to jump/flash over a wall to get into a bush in time for an unsuspecting facecheck into FB), and even cheesy rune/mastery setups(30/0/0 fizz for example).

I would just classify them as lane bullies and be done with it.
Porouscloud - NA LoL
IMoperator
Profile Joined October 2011
4476 Posts
July 23 2013 11:42 GMT
#4133
I disagree with Tolkien, Riven is really useless unless she gets fed. Same thing with like, Lee Sin top or something. Too squishy to do the damage necessary in teamfights.
nafta
Profile Joined August 2010
Bulgaria18893 Posts
July 23 2013 11:42 GMT
#4134
On July 23 2013 20:42 Amui wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 23 2013 20:37 nafta wrote:
R u even srs?

How is riven not a cheesy pick if syndra is lol?You are a squishy melee that has no gap closers and is useless unless you win your lane lol.


I don't think there are cheesy picks. There are cheesy comps(things like dignitas 4+1), and cheesy plays(OGN 3 people rushing to jump/flash over a wall to get into a bush in time for an unsuspecting facecheck into FB), and even cheesy rune/mastery setups(30/0/0 fizz for example).

I would just classify them as lane bullies and be done with it.


I don't think there are cheesy picks either.Just found it weird he thinks syndra is yet his favourite champ is riven :D.

mr_tolkien
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
France8631 Posts
July 23 2013 11:43 GMT
#4135
On July 23 2013 20:42 IMoperator wrote:
I disagree with Tolkien, Riven is really useless unless she gets fed. Same thing with like, Lee Sin top or something. Too squishy to do the damage necessary in teamfights.

Well people say the same thing about Panth, and I have above 60% win ratio in D1 with both while being the most atrocious laner on earth. I only come back with them because they are godly teamfighters.
The legend of Darien lives on
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
July 23 2013 11:44 GMT
#4136
On July 23 2013 20:42 IMoperator wrote:
I disagree with Tolkien, Riven is really useless unless she gets fed. Same thing with like, Lee Sin top or something. Too squishy to do the damage necessary in teamfights.

I disagree with teh fact you disagree with Tolkien. Zionspartan proved multiple times; even in 1v2 lanes where she gets "shutdown" you can still smash face with her. (i know i've used this example multiple times in multiple facets; but it's the one that stick in my mind the most, cuz I <3 riven).
liftlift > tsm
ItsFunToLose
Profile Joined December 2010
United States776 Posts
July 23 2013 11:44 GMT
#4137
On July 23 2013 20:14 XilDarkz wrote:
I think my offhand comment about the size of spells is getting me a lot of heat when it is more or less irrelevant in the scheme of things... yes, Ravage is bigger, sorry. No, Black Hole is definitely not. No, Void ulti is definitely not. Illuminate and invoker's cyclone are narrower but about as long.


your face is offhand. get out. you're wrong and stupid. im going to get banned for nothing because you're too arrogant to hear what everyone is trying to tell you: You're bad. Play more.


User was temp banned for this post.
"skillshots are inherently out of your control whether they hit or not" -PrinceXizor
-Zoda-
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
France3578 Posts
July 23 2013 11:46 GMT
#4138
Oh and better than watching a random streamer play something, there are many who did sessions of educational streaming. Like Voyboy's "Bringing it to the top lane smth" or Saintvicious' "Jungeology". If you look guides on mobafire/solomid/etc you can find advices specific to champions and explaining item choices.

To sum up, just go search informations to improve. TL has a lot of different threads where you can get advices.
♪ 最初はi つなぐdo それ つまりlife 常に移動 ♪ - IGN: Uhryks
IMoperator
Profile Joined October 2011
4476 Posts
July 23 2013 11:47 GMT
#4139
On July 23 2013 20:44 wei2coolman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 23 2013 20:42 IMoperator wrote:
I disagree with Tolkien, Riven is really useless unless she gets fed. Same thing with like, Lee Sin top or something. Too squishy to do the damage necessary in teamfights.

I disagree with teh fact you disagree with Tolkien. Zionspartan proved multiple times; even in 1v2 lanes where she gets "shutdown" you can still smash face with her. (i know i've used this example multiple times in multiple facets; but it's the one that stick in my mind the most, cuz I <3 riven).

Meh, I guess. I think it depends on the team you're playing against. If it's a team with a lot of cc I don't think a riven should be doing much in teamfights lol.
sob3k
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States7572 Posts
July 23 2013 11:47 GMT
#4140
On July 23 2013 20:35 mr_tolkien wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 23 2013 20:29 XilDarkz wrote:
I don't enjoy watching League, so I haven't really watched any LCS or streams... I would think watching specific VODs of a hero that I want to learn is the only way to efficiently watch--it seems that Syndra is nonexistent in this case. Should I just watch anyway when they use different heroes or specifically learn popular heroes and use that material ?

Tbh spamming games with a hero is nice and all but 95% of the skill transfers from one hero to another. You can learn a lot from watching streams.

Except Riven. Riven is unique. Riven is love. :3

Show nested quote +
On July 23 2013 20:34 Slayer91 wrote:
On July 23 2013 18:44 mr_tolkien wrote:
On July 23 2013 18:37 XilDarkz wrote:
On July 23 2013 18:33 DURRHURRDERP wrote:
Hardly a prestigious SC2 pedigree but hey, that's just me.


Isn't this against the rules, personal bashing? I never said anything about my Starcraft, Dota, or HoN credentials except that I have put time into learning them...

What is wrong with my Syndra build? It takes a lot of mana to 7 orb ultimate every single time its off cooldown...

edit: and what the hell was I supposed to do in this game I'm in right now on stream? I started off 8-0 with my team having 10 deaths... its like I've seen it all before...

First of all don't pick a fucking cheesy pick like Syndra.
It's a low utility low AoE mage, even with 1/10 you could still 100% sbd.
As long as you're learning the basics of LoL, you should focus on more well-rounded champions, since you'll be able to make them work in more situations.

Second, if you have 8 kills and the opponents team has 10, it's ALL ON YOU to carry your team, and it's NOT bad news, because it means the gold has been put into YOUR pockets, and if you're good, you'll make good use of it.
Buy abyssal earlier so your team benefits from the MR debuff, buy Zhonya way sooner so you can make your opponents waste spells and mobility on you, and buy more wards.

AND STOP BUYING MEJAI FOR CHRIST'S SAKE.


i have no idea why you would consider any champ, let alone syndra to be "cheesey" syndrai s a perfectly fine ap mage with good damage and some decent cc and poke i don't know what your problem is

My problem is her ult is a friggin 1 target nuke, which is to me the definition of «hey guys imma press R on one guy, kill him, then whine my team can't win the teamfight».
There's not much room to do impressive plays with Syndra, and win a teamfight by yourself. Or protect your allies. Or do anything else than rofl100% sbd. I hate dat.


rofl, syndra is like one of the highest skillcap champs in the game. There is massive room for plays beyond pressing R.


In Hungry Hungry Hippos there are no such constraints—one can constantly attempt to collect marbles with one’s hippo, limited only by one’s hippo-levering capabilities.
Prev 1 205 206 207 208 209 339 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 23m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech137
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 4222
Rain 1793
GuemChi 561
FanTaSy 376
sSak 47
Bale 43
ajuk12(nOOB) 20
Icarus 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm194
Fuzer 44
League of Legends
JimRising 626
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1149
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King271
Other Games
summit1g8275
WinterStarcraft643
C9.Mang0169
KnowMe9
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick761
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream39
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter149
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki20
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2153
League of Legends
• Lourlo1434
• Rush1011
• Stunt461
Other Games
• Shiphtur654
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
4h 23m
INu's Battles
5h 23m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
7h 23m
OSC
16h 38m
Replay Cast
17h 23m
OSC
1d 17h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.