• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:39
CEST 07:39
KST 14:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20262Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7116 users

[Patch 3.09: Spirit Guard Udyr Patch] General Discussion -…

Forum Index > LoL General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 204 205 206 207 208 339 Next
Numy
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
South Africa35471 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-23 10:59:49
July 23 2013 10:58 GMT
#4101
On July 23 2013 19:50 XilDarkz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 23 2013 19:48 Numy wrote:
Why are you still responding? Someone that asks for advice then spits it back in your face is someone you just don't give advice too.

Show me where I have done anything but attempt to discuss (General Discussion) and learn from the advice here? I learn through discourse personally..


It's kind of funny you think so highly of yourself. I mean plenty of us here came from other games and were good at those games yet instead of taking advice given you keep arguing while having basically no knowledge of LoL. I came from Dota too, in fact pretty high up there in EU and have similar games played but a vastly different "ranking". Whoever told you to "not think" either told you terrible advice or you completely misunderstood it. Reviewing your mistakes and putting preparation into your sessions is the basics of any training.


+ Show Spoiler +
http://www.lolking.net/summoner/euw/21237472 vs http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/34446


On July 23 2013 19:50 XilDarkz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 23 2013 19:49 Kupon3ss wrote:
On July 23 2013 19:43 ItsFunToLose wrote:
On July 23 2013 19:23 XilDarkz wrote:
On July 23 2013 19:22 DURRHURRDERP wrote:
Lol...just the fact that you think Syndra of all champions has a "5 person stun" is ridiculous. That's like saying antimage has a "5 person stun" in DotA.


It affects a cone that is bigger than any single ability in dota... I think Syndra is ridiculous and thats why I play her.


now we know you're trolling. show yourself out. thanks.


to be fair, the stun is about the size of MF's ult

Thank you! MF's ulti is bigger than any ulti in Dota.


I question if you ever played dota. The instant answer that comes to mind is tidehunter ulti and for a normal spell you have illuminate.
XilDarkz
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States563 Posts
July 23 2013 10:59 GMT
#4102
On July 23 2013 19:56 wei2coolman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 23 2013 19:54 XilDarkz wrote:
On July 23 2013 19:51 wei2coolman wrote:
On July 23 2013 19:50 XilDarkz wrote:
On July 23 2013 19:49 Kupon3ss wrote:
On July 23 2013 19:43 ItsFunToLose wrote:
On July 23 2013 19:23 XilDarkz wrote:
On July 23 2013 19:22 DURRHURRDERP wrote:
Lol...just the fact that you think Syndra of all champions has a "5 person stun" is ridiculous. That's like saying antimage has a "5 person stun" in DotA.


It affects a cone that is bigger than any single ability in dota... I think Syndra is ridiculous and thats why I play her.


now we know you're trolling. show yourself out. thanks.


to be fair, the stun is about the size of MF's ult

Thank you! MF's ulti is bigger than any ulti in Dota.

Only if set up like 10 seconds in advance; also the fact it knocksback can often be more troublesome than helpful.

With my mana, I spam orbs in the 7orb sequence before any fight (for example, while sieging a tower); this sets me up for stuns and big ultimates. I don't ever have trouble getting 3-4 with a stun, which is ridiculous in dota terms.

7 orbs; with 2.4 second cooldown on Q; that's 16.8 sec of set up time.

you start with 3... after 2.4s you have 2 out, after 4.8 you have 3, after 7.2 you have 4
aka Mathies! twitch.tv/Mathies if you want to watch me fail. esfiworld.com/author/mathies/
IMoperator
Profile Joined October 2011
4476 Posts
July 23 2013 11:06 GMT
#4103
I think I'm the only person that hates having Janna as my support. Absolutely 0 lane presence. Idc about not getting ganked, if you ward and play smart the enemy jungler cant do anything anyway. Every janna I've played with just sits behind me and shields me once in a while. I'd rather have a sona or lulu any day of the week.
DURRHURRDERP
Profile Joined May 2006
Canada929 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-23 11:09:16
July 23 2013 11:07 GMT
#4104
Ok....I see you've ignored all my posts explaining why you're wrong and you'll probably ignore this one too but I will summarize...

You're wrong because:
1) Your views on solo queue are wrong. Solo queue is an important learning ground and "showcase" so to speak. If you perform well in solo queue you may get noticed and picked up by a team.

2) Your idea that you only learn by being the "worst person on the team" is completely incorrect. You learn from losing. If you lose, it does not matter if you performed "the best" or "the worst", you lost. Figure out why.

3) The lack of voice chat in solo queue does not mean you cannot have coordination. No one has voice chat in solo queue, does that mean that there is no coordination? Of course the level of coordination is going to be weaker than in pro games, but that doesn't mean it is nonexistent. On the other end of the spectrum, I've played plenty of solo queue games where I literally did not say a single word in champion select or the entirety of the game and communicated just fine, solely through pings.

4) Bringing up mechanical skill is a pile of horseshit. Having "good mechanics" is relavent only to a point (in LoL OR DotA). Understanding lane matchups, champion power curves, build paths, jungle timings, game flow, gold/item disparities, relative advantage/disadvantages, etc are all far more important and contribute/synergize with mechanical skill. In BW having "good mechanics" was extremely important. It didn't matter if you had all the game knowledge in the world if you couldn't properly control your units or react quickly and efficiently. It is less important (relatively) in SC2. In MOBAs where you are controlling <5 units at MOST, "good mechanics" is going to comprise MAYBE 10% of what makes a good player.

5) There are no inhouse leagues because there is a viable ladder system in which to measure your skill (*shots fired Valve...). There even happens to be a 5v5 ladder. If you bothered to look up any of the 23847234 resources (reddit/TL/official forums/all the major guide sites forums') I'm sure you could have found an appropriate team for a silver II player (obviously not diamond/challenger).

6) And the whole trash attitude thing, which I won't bother rehashing.
"I am an iconic role model for everyone aspiring to be better at League of Legends." - Roffles
Ketara
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States15065 Posts
July 23 2013 11:07 GMT
#4105
On July 23 2013 20:06 IMoperator wrote:
I think I'm the only person that hates having Janna as my support. Absolutely 0 lane presence. Idc about not getting ganked, if you ward and play smart the enemy jungler cant do anything anyway. Every janna I've played with just sits behind me and shields me once in a while. I'd rather have a sona or lulu any day of the week.


Isn't that what Janna is supposed to do?

If your support is a Janna you want to be an ADC who makes her own plays like Caitlyn, or somebody who is comfortable never making plays like Kogmaw, or somebody who does both (Vayne fuck Vayne)

And just be confident that once you do something she will follow you up.

That's how I play Janna anyway, is that the wrong way to do it?
http://www.liquidlegends.net/forum/lol-general/502075-patch-61-league-of-legends-general-discussion?page=25#498
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-23 11:11:59
July 23 2013 11:08 GMT
#4106
On July 23 2013 19:59 XilDarkz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 23 2013 19:56 wei2coolman wrote:
On July 23 2013 19:54 XilDarkz wrote:
On July 23 2013 19:51 wei2coolman wrote:
On July 23 2013 19:50 XilDarkz wrote:
On July 23 2013 19:49 Kupon3ss wrote:
On July 23 2013 19:43 ItsFunToLose wrote:
On July 23 2013 19:23 XilDarkz wrote:
On July 23 2013 19:22 DURRHURRDERP wrote:
Lol...just the fact that you think Syndra of all champions has a "5 person stun" is ridiculous. That's like saying antimage has a "5 person stun" in DotA.


It affects a cone that is bigger than any single ability in dota... I think Syndra is ridiculous and thats why I play her.


now we know you're trolling. show yourself out. thanks.


to be fair, the stun is about the size of MF's ult

Thank you! MF's ulti is bigger than any ulti in Dota.

Only if set up like 10 seconds in advance; also the fact it knocksback can often be more troublesome than helpful.

With my mana, I spam orbs in the 7orb sequence before any fight (for example, while sieging a tower); this sets me up for stuns and big ultimates. I don't ever have trouble getting 3-4 with a stun, which is ridiculous in dota terms.

7 orbs; with 2.4 second cooldown on Q; that's 16.8 sec of set up time.

you start with 3... after 2.4s you have 2 out, after 4.8 you have 3, after 7.2 you have 4

Hmmm; Got that wrong on her stun. It's not 7 on her stun; was misled by your earlier post.
You can only get 4 orbs to work with stun; my bad. It's 2.4 x 4; which is again. A fuck ton of time to set up; again. There are times where it's a solid stun, but really it's pretty unreliable.
On July 23 2013 20:07 Ketara wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 23 2013 20:06 IMoperator wrote:
I think I'm the only person that hates having Janna as my support. Absolutely 0 lane presence. Idc about not getting ganked, if you ward and play smart the enemy jungler cant do anything anyway. Every janna I've played with just sits behind me and shields me once in a while. I'd rather have a sona or lulu any day of the week.


Isn't that what Janna is supposed to do?

If your support is a Janna you want to be an ADC who makes her own plays like Caitlyn, or somebody who is comfortable never making plays like Kogmaw, or somebody who does both (Vayne fuck Vayne)

And just be confident that once you do something she will follow you up.

That's how I play Janna anyway, is that the wrong way to do it?

A lot of it is baiting out really bad fights from enemy duo, is the easiest way to play it out. If they lack vision in lane you can abuse it with sick nado plays, but if they're competent they won't be caught by your shenanigans.
liftlift > tsm
sob3k
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States7572 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-23 11:12:17
July 23 2013 11:09 GMT
#4107
On July 23 2013 19:54 XilDarkz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 23 2013 19:51 wei2coolman wrote:
On July 23 2013 19:50 XilDarkz wrote:
On July 23 2013 19:49 Kupon3ss wrote:
On July 23 2013 19:43 ItsFunToLose wrote:
On July 23 2013 19:23 XilDarkz wrote:
On July 23 2013 19:22 DURRHURRDERP wrote:
Lol...just the fact that you think Syndra of all champions has a "5 person stun" is ridiculous. That's like saying antimage has a "5 person stun" in DotA.


It affects a cone that is bigger than any single ability in dota... I think Syndra is ridiculous and thats why I play her.


now we know you're trolling. show yourself out. thanks.


to be fair, the stun is about the size of MF's ult

Thank you! MF's ulti is bigger than any ulti in Dota.

Only if set up like 10 seconds in advance; also the fact it knocksback can often be more troublesome than helpful.

With my mana, I spam orbs in the 7orb sequence before any fight (for example, while sieging a tower); this sets me up for stuns and big ultimates. I don't ever have trouble getting 3-4 with a stun, which is ridiculous in dota terms.


Now i'm just confused. We are talking about the Dota with Ravage that covers like the whole screen and stuns for over 3 seconds right?
In Hungry Hungry Hippos there are no such constraints—one can constantly attempt to collect marbles with one’s hippo, limited only by one’s hippo-levering capabilities.
XilDarkz
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States563 Posts
July 23 2013 11:12 GMT
#4108
Are there replays somewhere? or do I have to record my games?
aka Mathies! twitch.tv/Mathies if you want to watch me fail. esfiworld.com/author/mathies/
misirlou
Profile Joined June 2010
Portugal3316 Posts
July 23 2013 11:14 GMT
#4109
On July 23 2013 19:50 XilDarkz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 23 2013 19:49 Kupon3ss wrote:
On July 23 2013 19:43 ItsFunToLose wrote:
On July 23 2013 19:23 XilDarkz wrote:
On July 23 2013 19:22 DURRHURRDERP wrote:
Lol...just the fact that you think Syndra of all champions has a "5 person stun" is ridiculous. That's like saying antimage has a "5 person stun" in DotA.


It affects a cone that is bigger than any single ability in dota... I think Syndra is ridiculous and thats why I play her.


now we know you're trolling. show yourself out. thanks.


to be fair, the stun is about the size of MF's ult

Thank you! MF's ulti is bigger than any ulti in Dota.


Tidehunter. Enigma and faceless Void are up there as well
XilDarkz
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States563 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-23 11:17:03
July 23 2013 11:14 GMT
#4110
I think my offhand comment about the size of spells is getting me a lot of heat when it is more or less irrelevant in the scheme of things... yes, Ravage is bigger, sorry. No, Black Hole is definitely not. No, Void ulti is definitely not. Illuminate and invoker's cyclone are narrower but about as long.
aka Mathies! twitch.tv/Mathies if you want to watch me fail. esfiworld.com/author/mathies/
ArchAngelSC
Profile Joined April 2012
England706 Posts
July 23 2013 11:15 GMT
#4111
Just won my promo in to plat. Pretty happy but now I've lost all motivation to play because diamond is so far away :/
IMoperator
Profile Joined October 2011
4476 Posts
July 23 2013 11:16 GMT
#4112
On July 23 2013 20:07 Ketara wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 23 2013 20:06 IMoperator wrote:
I think I'm the only person that hates having Janna as my support. Absolutely 0 lane presence. Idc about not getting ganked, if you ward and play smart the enemy jungler cant do anything anyway. Every janna I've played with just sits behind me and shields me once in a while. I'd rather have a sona or lulu any day of the week.


Isn't that what Janna is supposed to do?

If your support is a Janna you want to be an ADC who makes her own plays like Caitlyn, or somebody who is comfortable never making plays like Kogmaw, or somebody who does both (Vayne fuck Vayne)

And just be confident that once you do something she will follow you up.

That's how I play Janna anyway, is that the wrong way to do it?

Well, I first picked ezreal and of course people think Janna is op so might as well play her. Then the opponents choose Varus/Zyra and I get zoned the whole game because janna was useless.
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-23 11:18:27
July 23 2013 11:17 GMT
#4113
On July 23 2013 20:12 XilDarkz wrote:
Are there replays somewhere? or do I have to record my games?

Watch Saint's stream right now. He's not at the highest elo right now since he's smurfing; and he's not a midlane player either. But looks like he's a in a talkative mood right now, you'll learn some stuff if you watch it for a while.
On July 23 2013 20:16 IMoperator wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 23 2013 20:07 Ketara wrote:
On July 23 2013 20:06 IMoperator wrote:
I think I'm the only person that hates having Janna as my support. Absolutely 0 lane presence. Idc about not getting ganked, if you ward and play smart the enemy jungler cant do anything anyway. Every janna I've played with just sits behind me and shields me once in a while. I'd rather have a sona or lulu any day of the week.


Isn't that what Janna is supposed to do?

If your support is a Janna you want to be an ADC who makes her own plays like Caitlyn, or somebody who is comfortable never making plays like Kogmaw, or somebody who does both (Vayne fuck Vayne)

And just be confident that once you do something she will follow you up.

That's how I play Janna anyway, is that the wrong way to do it?

Well, I first picked ezreal and of course people think Janna is op so might as well play her. Then the opponents choose Varus/Zyra and I get zoned the whole game because janna was useless.

To be fair; Varus/Zyra is sort of a bully lane. Not a lot of combos are going to beat that.
liftlift > tsm
XilDarkz
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States563 Posts
July 23 2013 11:17 GMT
#4114
On July 23 2013 20:17 wei2coolman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 23 2013 20:12 XilDarkz wrote:
Are there replays somewhere? or do I have to record my games?

Watch Saint's stream right now. He's not at the highest elo right now since he's smurfing; and he's not a midlane player either. But looks like he's a in a talkative mood right now, you'll learn some stuff if you watch it for a while.

I meant for reviewing my own mistakes?
aka Mathies! twitch.tv/Mathies if you want to watch me fail. esfiworld.com/author/mathies/
nafta
Profile Joined August 2010
Bulgaria18893 Posts
July 23 2013 11:19 GMT
#4115
On July 23 2013 20:16 IMoperator wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 23 2013 20:07 Ketara wrote:
On July 23 2013 20:06 IMoperator wrote:
I think I'm the only person that hates having Janna as my support. Absolutely 0 lane presence. Idc about not getting ganked, if you ward and play smart the enemy jungler cant do anything anyway. Every janna I've played with just sits behind me and shields me once in a while. I'd rather have a sona or lulu any day of the week.


Isn't that what Janna is supposed to do?

If your support is a Janna you want to be an ADC who makes her own plays like Caitlyn, or somebody who is comfortable never making plays like Kogmaw, or somebody who does both (Vayne fuck Vayne)

And just be confident that once you do something she will follow you up.

That's how I play Janna anyway, is that the wrong way to do it?

Well, I first picked ezreal and of course people think Janna is op so might as well play her. Then the opponents choose Varus/Zyra and I get zoned the whole game because janna was useless.


You pick ezreal first.You are just as bad if not worse lol.If they were smart they would've picked vayne+anything but blitz and auto won .
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
July 23 2013 11:19 GMT
#4116
On July 23 2013 20:17 XilDarkz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 23 2013 20:17 wei2coolman wrote:
On July 23 2013 20:12 XilDarkz wrote:
Are there replays somewhere? or do I have to record my games?

Watch Saint's stream right now. He's not at the highest elo right now since he's smurfing; and he's not a midlane player either. But looks like he's a in a talkative mood right now, you'll learn some stuff if you watch it for a while.

I meant for reviewing my own mistakes?

Yeah, I know what you meant; but, right now you're lacking knowledge as to what "mistakes" are.

Also; LoL Replay exists (buggy, and hates new patches).
liftlift > tsm
Lmui
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada6223 Posts
July 23 2013 11:20 GMT
#4117
On July 23 2013 20:17 XilDarkz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 23 2013 20:17 wei2coolman wrote:
On July 23 2013 20:12 XilDarkz wrote:
Are there replays somewhere? or do I have to record my games?

Watch Saint's stream right now. He's not at the highest elo right now since he's smurfing; and he's not a midlane player either. But looks like he's a in a talkative mood right now, you'll learn some stuff if you watch it for a while.

I meant for reviewing my own mistakes?


lolreplay

http://www.leaguereplays.com/download/

No official first party system but third party is pretty good.

Honestly though, since you generally have 20+ seconds every time you fuck up to think about what you did wrong, a replay is largely superfluous in finding your mistakes. If you can't figure it out after you die, you'll have a hard time figuring it out from a replay.
Duvon
Profile Joined October 2011
Sweden2360 Posts
July 23 2013 11:27 GMT
#4118
Guys, why are you giving so much flak?
Nothing is impossible, only some things for some people.
FinestHour
Profile Joined August 2010
United States18466 Posts
July 23 2013 11:28 GMT
#4119
cuz hes kinda talking out of his ass, ignores bigger questions and better advice and tries to bring knowledge from other games into this when its not even right
thug life.                                                       MVP/ex-
IMoperator
Profile Joined October 2011
4476 Posts
July 23 2013 11:29 GMT
#4120
Yo, does anyone know what the mmr is for diamond? I'm at ~1920 mmr according to the op.gg site, and is diamond around that or something? Last game I played I had 4 diamond 4's in, and I'm only plat 3.
Prev 1 204 205 206 207 208 339 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 21m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech137
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 4222
Rain 1793
GuemChi 561
FanTaSy 376
sSak 47
Bale 43
ajuk12(nOOB) 20
Icarus 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm194
Fuzer 44
League of Legends
JimRising 626
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1149
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King271
Other Games
summit1g8275
WinterStarcraft643
C9.Mang0169
KnowMe9
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick761
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream39
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter149
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki20
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2153
League of Legends
• Lourlo1434
• Rush1011
• Stunt461
Other Games
• Shiphtur654
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
4h 21m
INu's Battles
5h 21m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
7h 21m
OSC
16h 36m
Replay Cast
17h 21m
OSC
1d 17h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.