• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:43
CEST 08:43
KST 15:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20262Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6617 users

[Patch 3.09: Spirit Guard Udyr Patch] General Discussion -…

Forum Index > LoL General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 202 203 204 205 206 339 Next
XilDarkz
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States563 Posts
July 23 2013 09:59 GMT
#4061
I am going to take the advice here and hopefully approach solo queue differently and aim for successful solo queue play rather than mechanics to wave at teams. I realize that in the type of responses I've receive that solo queue is the center of League and that I should use it a bit differently... honestly, this was a fundamental misunderstanding I feel.

you should focus on more well-rounded champions


Suggestions? I was looking at Orianna (huge amount of utility, lower damage, less CC), Annie (seems to have super short range and I always beat her?), and TF (I think this is the most prolific of heroes I've mentioned, but I was recommended to not play him as he is banned a lot.

On July 23 2013 18:47 mr_tolkien wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 23 2013 18:46 XilDarkz wrote:
On July 23 2013 18:44 mr_tolkien wrote:
AND STOP BUYING MEJAI FOR CHRIST'S SAKE.


I buy Mejai's similarly to when I buy DR in Dota on Puck... ???

You mean you buy a Rapier one game out of two ?

Doombringer in HoN, yes. The last couple months of HoN I bought a Doombringer every game that I was ahead in.

Every hero build I've read about and tried seemed to not fully explain choices like Tear on Syndra that personally make no sense to me--with Syndra I've felt items out for myself.
aka Mathies! twitch.tv/Mathies if you want to watch me fail. esfiworld.com/author/mathies/
XilDarkz
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States563 Posts
July 23 2013 10:00 GMT
#4062
On July 23 2013 18:57 FinestHour wrote:
i think hes spent the last 20 minutes typing a reply


Damn you maru vs symbol
aka Mathies! twitch.tv/Mathies if you want to watch me fail. esfiworld.com/author/mathies/
UniversalSnip
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
9871 Posts
July 23 2013 10:01 GMT
#4063
On July 23 2013 18:56 DURRHURRDERP wrote:
No one gets better spamming ladder games...when people say to play ladder it's implied that you will do appropriate preparation before your games (strategies, matchups in sc2 - heroes/champions/items/matchups/etc in dota2/LoL) and appropriate analysis afterwards (why did I lose? what could I have done? etc).

His original question was asking how to be on a diamond/challenger team as well as improve as a player and the answer to both is to play ladder games (smartly).


he literally refuses to do prep because he was 'told' not to in sc2. how fucking retarded is that? obviously long term his attitude is what has to change but in terms of learning at an efficient pace the number one thing he can do right now is out of game prep. Maybe if he sees someone clearly and simply explaining how and why to do simple things, like scarra does, there'll be a blinding ray of light from heaven and he'll be struck by a realization of the ridiculousness of his backward thinking.
"How fucking dare you defile the sanctity of DotA with your fucking casual plebian terminology? May the curse of Gaben and Volvo be upon you. le filthy casual."
UniversalSnip
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
9871 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-23 10:02:49
July 23 2013 10:02 GMT
#4064
Suggestions? I was looking at Orianna (huge amount of utility, lower damage, less CC), Annie (seems to have super short range and I always beat her?), and TF (I think this is the most prolific of heroes I've mentioned, but I was recommended to not play him as he is banned a lot.


you need to play literally almost everyone cuz if you've seriously spent as much time on syndra as it appears you don't know how any of the other champions even work. Like you might know their skills but you have no idea how they play.
"How fucking dare you defile the sanctity of DotA with your fucking casual plebian terminology? May the curse of Gaben and Volvo be upon you. le filthy casual."
XilDarkz
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States563 Posts
July 23 2013 10:03 GMT
#4065
On July 23 2013 19:02 UniversalSnip wrote:
Show nested quote +
Suggestions? I was looking at Orianna (huge amount of utility, lower damage, less CC), Annie (seems to have super short range and I always beat her?), and TF (I think this is the most prolific of heroes I've mentioned, but I was recommended to not play him as he is banned a lot.


you need to play literally almost everyone cuz if you've seriously spent as much time on syndra as it appears you don't know how any of the other champions even work. Like you might know their skills but you have no idea how they play.


Well, it doesn't accurately track my normal games. I never play Syndra in normals.
aka Mathies! twitch.tv/Mathies if you want to watch me fail. esfiworld.com/author/mathies/
DURRHURRDERP
Profile Joined May 2006
Canada929 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-23 10:09:05
July 23 2013 10:03 GMT
#4066
You still don't even get it. Solo queue is not the "center of league", gone are the days where top teams could spam solo queue games and win tournaments. Solo queue is the same as any other ladder in any other game. It is a way for exceptional players to get noticed in the absolutely ridiculous flood of players (even more so in LoL). You came here and asked for help on how to get noticed and you received the best possible answers. Do you really think that you could just ask around and get recommended onto a top competitive team? No one is going to endorse some random player (with, worse, not even no results, but bad results) they've never seen or heard of.

The fundamental misunderstanding that you have is that "mechanics" and "previous experience" don't matter for shit in this game any more than it does in any other game. You need to prove yourself in some meaningful environment that you are a good player before other good players are willing to play with you. This is true in any game.
"I am an iconic role model for everyone aspiring to be better at League of Legends." - Roffles
Lmui
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada6223 Posts
July 23 2013 10:05 GMT
#4067
On July 23 2013 18:56 DURRHURRDERP wrote:
No one gets better spamming ladder games...when people say to play ladder it's implied that you will do appropriate preparation before your games (strategies, matchups in sc2 - heroes/champions/items/matchups/etc in dota2/LoL) and appropriate analysis afterwards (why did I lose? what could I have done? etc).

His original question was asking how to be on a diamond/challenger team as well as improve as a player and the answer to both is to play ladder games (smartly).

edit: Ironically if XilDarkz bothered to do half the research on me that I did on him (instead of being so defensive), he would have found the dozens of articles I wrote on how to actually improve at league. lol.


I'll save him the effort and just link it lol

http://realelohell.wordpress.com/

Regardless though, I think he's at the stage where lolking/lolpro/solomid/clgguides/mobafire or whatever other resources are out there might help more than blindly building stuff on Syndra.

Also, playing other champions would probably help too. Ahri/kennen/karthus/ryze/orianna would all be good choices to pick up in order to learn mid lane.

Blind reliance on 100-0ing someone is a stupid way to play the game.
TheLink
Profile Joined January 2011
Australia2725 Posts
July 23 2013 10:07 GMT
#4068
Well LoL also has several million more players than other games whilst the proscene is still the same size (smaller since we tend to strangle amateur tournaments) so it's a lot harder to get exposure.
Only the weak link is strong enough to break the chain.
sob3k
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States7572 Posts
July 23 2013 10:10 GMT
#4069
On July 23 2013 18:44 mr_tolkien wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 23 2013 18:37 XilDarkz wrote:
On July 23 2013 18:33 DURRHURRDERP wrote:
Hardly a prestigious SC2 pedigree but hey, that's just me.


Isn't this against the rules, personal bashing? I never said anything about my Starcraft, Dota, or HoN credentials except that I have put time into learning them...

What is wrong with my Syndra build? It takes a lot of mana to 7 orb ultimate every single time its off cooldown...

edit: and what the hell was I supposed to do in this game I'm in right now on stream? I started off 8-0 with my team having 10 deaths... its like I've seen it all before...

First of all don't pick a fucking cheesy pick like Syndra.
It's a low utility low AoE mage, even with 1/10 you could still 100% sbd.
As long as you're learning the basics of LoL, you should focus on more well-rounded champions, since you'll be able to make them work in more situations.

Second, if you have 8 kills and the opponents team has 10, it's ALL ON YOU to carry your team, and it's NOT bad news, because it means the gold has been put into YOUR pockets, and if you're good, you'll make good use of it.
Buy abyssal earlier so your team benefits from the MR debuff, buy Zhonya way sooner so you can make your opponents waste spells and mobility on you, and buy more wards.

AND STOP BUYING MEJAI FOR CHRIST'S SAKE.


Lolwhut

I have to take major exception here. Syndra is absolutely not in any way shape or form:

1. Cheesy
2. Low utility

She is actually incredibly well rounded champ and totally not in any way a problem here. If you think she just 100 to zeroes people I would guess you have never played her because that's just ridiculous.
In Hungry Hungry Hippos there are no such constraints—one can constantly attempt to collect marbles with one’s hippo, limited only by one’s hippo-levering capabilities.
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
July 23 2013 10:10 GMT
#4070
On July 23 2013 18:59 XilDarkz wrote:
I am going to take the advice here and hopefully approach solo queue differently and aim for successful solo queue play rather than mechanics to wave at teams. I realize that in the type of responses I've receive that solo queue is the center of League and that I should use it a bit differently... honestly, this was a fundamental misunderstanding I feel.

Show nested quote +
you should focus on more well-rounded champions


Suggestions? I was looking at Orianna (huge amount of utility, lower damage, less CC), Annie (seems to have super short range and I always beat her?), and TF (I think this is the most prolific of heroes I've mentioned, but I was recommended to not play him as he is banned a lot.

Show nested quote +
On July 23 2013 18:47 mr_tolkien wrote:
On July 23 2013 18:46 XilDarkz wrote:
On July 23 2013 18:44 mr_tolkien wrote:
AND STOP BUYING MEJAI FOR CHRIST'S SAKE.


I buy Mejai's similarly to when I buy DR in Dota on Puck... ???

You mean you buy a Rapier one game out of two ?

Doombringer in HoN, yes. The last couple months of HoN I bought a Doombringer every game that I was ahead in.

Every hero build I've read about and tried seemed to not fully explain choices like Tear on Syndra that personally make no sense to me--with Syndra I've felt items out for myself.

Well; first. Reading your analysis of champions, it's obvious you still got a lot to learn.
Orianna's damage potential is higher; sheerly due to her AoE. Sure Syndra's ulti got sick single target deeps; but the strength of well placed AoE has significant damage value. Also Orianna ulti is probably one of the best CC ulti's in game.
Annie's range is fine; that's never really been the "big" issue with Annie.

There's nothing wrong with spamming one champ imo. Being a specialist is fine, Syndra is probably enough to get all the way to diamond if you're good enough.

The reason mana pool is better than mana regen for Syndra mostly because of how her kit works. She's all about using massive amount of mana in teamfights; meaning you just want a manapool large enough to go through an extended teamfight. Not mana regen. Not to mention considering how short Syndra's CD on Q is, stacking Tears shouldn't be much of a hassle. Also; her range is usually long enough that she doesn't need as much health/lane assisting items, as it's hard to harass her in lane due to her range. It's similar to how Karthus can get away with going Tears first in lane despite being really weak early on.
liftlift > tsm
XilDarkz
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States563 Posts
July 23 2013 10:11 GMT
#4071
On July 23 2013 19:10 sob3k wrote:
Lolwhut

I have to take major exception here. Syndra is absolutely not in any way shape or form:

1. Cheesy
2. Low utility

She is actually incredibly well rounded champ and totally not in any way a problem here. If you think she just 100 to zeroes people I would guess you have never played her because that's just ridiculous.


I feel like this advice directly contradicts other advice here, any dissent?
aka Mathies! twitch.tv/Mathies if you want to watch me fail. esfiworld.com/author/mathies/
saddaromma
Profile Joined April 2013
1129 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-23 10:15:10
July 23 2013 10:14 GMT
#4072
Haha, just before this week's rotation collected 6300 IP and was thinking to buy Diana or Kha'zix. I left to bed in order to make the decision in the morning (fresh brain op). Gotta love my patience.

Both champions are free this week ;P
XilDarkz
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States563 Posts
July 23 2013 10:14 GMT
#4073
On July 23 2013 19:10 wei2coolman wrote:
The reason mana pool is better than mana regen for Syndra mostly because of how her kit works. She's all about using massive amount of mana in teamfights; meaning you just want a manapool large enough to go through an extended teamfight.


I think this revolves around team fighting when the majority of my games are won or lost in picking off/getting caught rather than full scale engagements. I think this reasoning works in that world but I don't think I've played a game yet where team fights are more important than the small skirmishes that take place over and over again, usually involving killing my own lane over and over again.
aka Mathies! twitch.tv/Mathies if you want to watch me fail. esfiworld.com/author/mathies/
XilDarkz
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States563 Posts
July 23 2013 10:18 GMT
#4074
On July 23 2013 19:10 wei2coolman wrote:

Well; first. Reading your analysis of champions, it's obvious you still got a lot to learn.
Orianna's damage potential is higher; sheerly due to her AoE. Sure Syndra's ulti got sick single target deeps; but the strength of well placed AoE has significant damage value. Also Orianna ulti is probably one of the best CC ulti's in game.
.


you seem to discount the fact that the 2.4s Q is most of the damage in teamfights? and that you have a 5 person stun?
aka Mathies! twitch.tv/Mathies if you want to watch me fail. esfiworld.com/author/mathies/
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-23 10:25:22
July 23 2013 10:19 GMT
#4075
On July 23 2013 19:14 XilDarkz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 23 2013 19:10 wei2coolman wrote:
The reason mana pool is better than mana regen for Syndra mostly because of how her kit works. She's all about using massive amount of mana in teamfights; meaning you just want a manapool large enough to go through an extended teamfight.


I think this revolves around team fighting when the majority of my games are won or lost in picking off/getting caught rather than full scale engagements. I think this reasoning works in that world but I don't think I've played a game yet where team fights are more important than the small skirmishes that take place over and over again, usually involving killing my own lane over and over again.

If you're killing your lane over and over again; why bother with mana regen? Are you staying in lane after the kill? Just shove out wave after the kill; and back, and you have full mana pool again. Syndra's mana costs are pretty silly; and considering her range you can sacrifice early game power for late game power.

On July 23 2013 19:18 XilDarkz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 23 2013 19:10 wei2coolman wrote:

Well; first. Reading your analysis of champions, it's obvious you still got a lot to learn.
Orianna's damage potential is higher; sheerly due to her AoE. Sure Syndra's ulti got sick single target deeps; but the strength of well placed AoE has significant damage value. Also Orianna ulti is probably one of the best CC ulti's in game.
.


you seem to discount the fact that the 2.4s Q is most of the damage in teamfights? and that you have a 5 person stun?

Over estimating how many people you're gunna be able to hit with Syndra stun, and how impactful it is compared to Orianna ulti. Also; Orianna's Q damage is even more impressive; 3 sec base CD (1.8 sec with 40% cdr), will easily hit multiple targets due to nature of how Q works. Again; proof that you lack a lot of game knowledge on other champions.
liftlift > tsm
DURRHURRDERP
Profile Joined May 2006
Canada929 Posts
July 23 2013 10:21 GMT
#4076
Killing your own lane over and over is pointless unless you transfer that advantage to your entire team. Did you gank other lanes? Control buffs/dragon/baron? Take towers? Force early team fights with your gold lead? There are so many aspects of the game that it seems you are unaware of that nitpicking a build or champion pick is useless at this point.
"I am an iconic role model for everyone aspiring to be better at League of Legends." - Roffles
sob3k
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States7572 Posts
July 23 2013 10:21 GMT
#4077
People are also overcentering on the Tear/Chalice issue, its not that big a deal. Double dorans chalice flask is bad, but chalice and athenes over tear is totally legit.

Both are fine on her in different situations. Tear is solid if you have a less agressive or safer laning phase and builds to a stronger lategame, while chalice and athenes provide more mana and MR for a more active laning where you are going to be spamming a ton. Both routes have gotten play at the highest level. You can go on Probuilds right now and see Alex Ich and Jiji and top korean mids using them alternately.
In Hungry Hungry Hippos there are no such constraints—one can constantly attempt to collect marbles with one’s hippo, limited only by one’s hippo-levering capabilities.
DURRHURRDERP
Profile Joined May 2006
Canada929 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-23 10:24:57
July 23 2013 10:22 GMT
#4078
Lol...just the fact that you think Syndra of all champions has a "5 person stun" is ridiculous. That's like saying antimage has a "5 person stun" in DotA.

Sob3k no one is overcentering on anything, he only replied to that post probably because it is the least critical and most easily defended reply.
"I am an iconic role model for everyone aspiring to be better at League of Legends." - Roffles
XilDarkz
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States563 Posts
July 23 2013 10:22 GMT
#4079
Are you actually supposed to back after every kill? I know theres no courier but I thought you were supposed to maximize time spent in lane?
aka Mathies! twitch.tv/Mathies if you want to watch me fail. esfiworld.com/author/mathies/
XilDarkz
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States563 Posts
July 23 2013 10:23 GMT
#4080
On July 23 2013 19:22 DURRHURRDERP wrote:
Lol...just the fact that you think Syndra of all champions has a "5 person stun" is ridiculous. That's like saying antimage has a "5 person stun" in DotA.


It affects a cone that is bigger than any single ability in dota... I think Syndra is ridiculous and thats why I play her.
aka Mathies! twitch.tv/Mathies if you want to watch me fail. esfiworld.com/author/mathies/
Prev 1 202 203 204 205 206 339 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 17m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 3116
Rain 1718
GuemChi 536
FanTaSy 526
sSak 80
Hm[arnc] 33
Bale 32
ajuk12(nOOB) 20
Icarus 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm160
League of Legends
JimRising 602
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King214
Other Games
summit1g7713
WinterStarcraft676
KnowMe95
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick699
BasetradeTV154
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream43
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki26
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2191
League of Legends
• Lourlo1171
• Rush938
• Stunt462
Other Games
• Shiphtur986
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
3h 17m
INu's Battles
4h 17m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
6h 17m
OSC
15h 32m
Replay Cast
16h 17m
OSC
1d 16h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.