• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:41
CEST 13:41
KST 20:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202617Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released ASL22 General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10753 users

[Patch 3.08: Aatrox Patch] General Discussion - Page 142

Forum Index > LoL General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 140 141 142 143 144 380 Next
Interested in helping start an on-topic, serious League discussion thread? PM Neo to talk about how to get started.
Shikyo
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Finland33997 Posts
June 21 2013 11:51 GMT
#2821
so just had a game where enemy support outfarmed their ADC

pretty epic 150 minion support, no clue how a Lulu outlasthits Draven so hard but hey
League of Legends EU West, Platinum III | Yousei Teikoku is the best thing that has ever happened to music.
Ota Solgryn
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Denmark2011 Posts
June 21 2013 11:55 GMT
#2822
On June 21 2013 20:51 Cr4zyH0r5e wrote:
Holy shit that GOL vs MIG Blitz Game 2. Even tho I'm currently in Korea I'm kinda happy I'm watching it at the hostel with Montecristo analysis.

Quote of the match "This is a meta changing game right here. No one should ever be allowed to have this teamcomp again"


What did they do?
ihasaKAROT: "Wish people would stop wasting their lives on finding flaws in others"
Cr4zyH0r5e
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
Peru1308 Posts
June 21 2013 12:00 GMT
#2823
On June 21 2013 20:55 Ota Solgryn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 21 2013 20:51 Cr4zyH0r5e wrote:
Holy shit that GOL vs MIG Blitz Game 2. Even tho I'm currently in Korea I'm kinda happy I'm watching it at the hostel with Montecristo analysis.

Quote of the match "This is a meta changing game right here. No one should ever be allowed to have this teamcomp again"


What did they do?


Caitlyn Fid top lane, Zed mid, nasus jungle, Khazix 1v2 bot.

They warded everything and caught kennen going to lane from the jungle, but that was just a cherry on top of their strategy.
The plan was to have cait, fid, and jungle nasus with blue clear waves constantly and take a super fast tower. enemy jungle zack had to sit around top all game while khazix did his thing at bot stalling (started with flask).

took top tower and got the 2nd one to half hp. then switched back and had khazix duel kennen at top, zed duel orianna in mid (who had already been forced to help top at 2nd tower to stop the push so zed was ahead) and kept pushing bot lane 3vX the whole game. since khazix and zed could duel anyone and cait had good range + nasus wither & fiddle fear + silence disengage they split pushed the entire game and basically just smahed through their towers.

They had 7 towers down at 20 min and almost a 10k gold lead.
Diamond 4 Jungle/Support - http://www.twitch.tv/cr4zyh0r5e/c/3051057 Zyra support 101
arb
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Noobville17922 Posts
June 21 2013 12:33 GMT
#2824
My ranked MMR is basically like putting me only vs plat or higher players. have to say league isnt even the same game when youre playing like that >.<
Artillery spawned from the forges of Hell
Simberto
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Germany12023 Posts
June 21 2013 13:00 GMT
#2825
On June 21 2013 18:26 Arisen wrote:
What can you do to practice a champ for ranked? I want to pick up zac jungle, but unless I'm first pick, everyone spams what lane they want to play in normals and I always end up playing support (lots of last picks in general say right away in champ select chat if they play support they will feed). Blind pick doesn't really produce any better results, in my opinion, because of the excessive amount of people auto locking.

I'm playing against bots in the wait time between q dodges, but it's almost always at max dodge penalty for me, and I'm not getting practice vs any human players :/


Get very quick at spamming which lane you want in blind pick normals. It is a silly system, but apparently also the system most people agreed upon.

But i wouldn't really waste a lot of time with Zac jungle atm, seeing as he is banned in almost every ranked game i play in. Same reason i don't invest more time into thresh.
AsmodeusXI
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States15536 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-21 13:04:00
June 21 2013 13:03 GMT
#2826
Late but...

On June 21 2013 15:58 AntiAntiHero wrote:
Hi there, forgot I signed up with this website. Finally caught up with the General Discussion after a series of days, figured I'd pop in and say something. I'm a friend of onlywonderboy (if that counts for anything; the only community things I've learned through this thread so far are that Costcos are a heaven-sent gift and that you all really enjoy Pokemon) and decided to join this forum on his recommendation! I'm a low-Silver scrub who has spent most of his summer trying to battle out of Silver into Gold, with moderate success. Hoping to learn a thing or two from you guys.

I've actually been keeping a journal with my ranked games and notes in it, in an attempt to better myself, and I think it's working. I store my game data, immediate impressions, and advice to myself in it after games, with intent to look back over notes in downtime. Has anyone tried something similar, to their success? I know watching replays are a popular way to improve, but I don't think my crappy HP laptop and inconsistent home internet would allow gaming and recording at the same time very well.


This guy carried my shit Lissandra, and anyone who carries me is good here.

On June 21 2013 17:02 TheYango wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 21 2013 15:59 NeoIllusions wrote:
onlywonderboy is kinda important around here, just fyi.

I thought we fired him.

I don't remember why, though.


It's because he never played BW.
WriterTL > RL. BNet: Asmodeus#1187 - LoL: DJForeclosure - Steam: asmodeusxi | www.n3rddimension.com
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
June 21 2013 13:17 GMT
#2827
Welcome AntiAntiHero - I like your attitude.

I been a bit MIA lately (moving, outside stuff, playing other games) so I'm sure this has been covered...

How are people reacting to the Doran's changes? The few games I've played, DRing + 2 pots seems the obvious choice (2 games as Annie, 1 as Zyra).
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
h3r1n6
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Iceland2039 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-21 13:26:10
June 21 2013 13:25 GMT
#2828
It doesn't seem any good on most of the champs I play (Gragas, Diana, Ryze). Maybe on Lissandra/Ahri/Ori, but I got too used to having a lot of consumables. Boots+4 might be pretty good too, but I didn't have much time to experiment yet.

Kind of match-up dependent, which is pretty good since there is some choice involved instead of always opening the same.
Jojo131
Profile Joined January 2011
Brazil1631 Posts
June 21 2013 13:39 GMT
#2829
On June 21 2013 22:17 jcarlsoniv wrote:
Welcome AntiAntiHero - I like your attitude.

I been a bit MIA lately (moving, outside stuff, playing other games) so I'm sure this has been covered...

How are people reacting to the Doran's changes? The few games I've played, DRing + 2 pots seems the obvious choice (2 games as Annie, 1 as Zyra).

I almost never really start with Doran's Ring, even with the changes. However, I usually pick up 1-2 of them during the mid game and can definitely feel the changes then.

Been starting Doran's Shield + ward with Leona, and it feels really solid for support. Wish the armor was still there but the block is still really nice.
Lord Tolkien
Profile Joined November 2012
United States12084 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-21 13:53:34
June 21 2013 13:53 GMT
#2830
On June 21 2013 18:10 Sponkz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 21 2013 13:52 Lord Tolkien wrote:
Why is it I streak losses in my series for Plat, yet somehow streak wins to build up the LP back for another series.

: psyduck :



Long story short, the system doesn't think you should get promoted, so every time you get into your promotion series, you are match-maked with people higher than your current MMR.

Ah, is that how the system works?

I didn't noticed much difference in team leagues, and currently earn like 20-30LP per win, so I thought my MMR was high enough to get through that.

Oh well, time to make another go at the series tonight when I get home. Plat so closeeeeee.

On June 21 2013 22:17 jcarlsoniv wrote:
Welcome AntiAntiHero - I like your attitude.

I been a bit MIA lately (moving, outside stuff, playing other games) so I'm sure this has been covered...

How are people reacting to the Doran's changes? The few games I've played, DRing + 2 pots seems the obvious choice (2 games as Annie, 1 as Zyra).

Dorans Shield is really good now. I mean, one shield means -11 AA damage with defensive masteries, after mitigation. Very strong versus AA heavy top laners, and all the regen... :\
"His father is pretty juicy tbh." ~WaveofShadow
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-21 15:09:17
June 21 2013 14:17 GMT
#2831
On June 21 2013 15:04 GTR wrote:
You BW guys remember Light Girl?
I think we have the LoL equivalent of Light Girl.

Introducing...... ward girl!
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

I don't remember Light Girl. When was it?

On June 21 2013 13:52 Lord Tolkien wrote:
Why is it I streak losses in my series for Plat, yet somehow streak wins to build up the LP back for another series.

: psyduck :

Lose against Plat people when you're in series, win against Gold people when you're climbing back?

On June 21 2013 22:17 jcarlsoniv wrote:
How are people reacting to the Doran's changes? The few games I've played, DRing + 2 pots seems the obvious choice (2 games as Annie, 1 as Zyra).

Seeing how I only mid Viktor atm... I haven't tried yet, but being able to start boots+4 pots now let's me take a mana pot, which is great for keeping the aggression at levels 4-5 when you start lacking mana. I like. Could try dring+2, it'd probably give as much or more mana over time, and those Qs would hit harder (and shield more) and seeing how noone starts boots the MS quints may be enough to aggro. I dunno. I should try.
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
gtrsrs
Profile Joined June 2010
United States9109 Posts
June 21 2013 14:26 GMT
#2832
Could I get a ride from a southern Californian this afternoon? -_- really want to see the matches today but I'm stuck in Palmdale
i play ... hearthstone =\^.^/= Winterfox
Sandster
Profile Joined November 2006
United States4054 Posts
June 21 2013 14:28 GMT
#2833
On June 21 2013 19:54 NeoIllusions wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 21 2013 19:36 Dusty wrote:
what beats ryze 1v1 top?

I've only ever seen Kennen and Jarvan be able to 1v1 ryze easily.

Rumble, Elise.

Most easily is by ganks, he has no escapes.


In one of the OGN qualifiers, one of the teams picked AS/AP Kayle top to utterly smash Ryze. Their team lost though. Has anyone tried that? Kayle does more damage at pretty much every point in lane, but I'm not sure how good she is in team fights these days.
Lord Tolkien
Profile Joined November 2012
United States12084 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-21 14:34:41
June 21 2013 14:33 GMT
#2834
On June 21 2013 23:17 Alaric wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 21 2013 13:52 Lord Tolkien wrote:
Why is it I streak losses in my series for Plat, yet somehow streak wins to build up the LP back for another series.

: psyduck :

Lose against Plat people when you're in series, win against Gold people when you're climbing back?

The people I play with normally in ranked Q are still plat (usually range from III-V, with a couple Gold I).

Maybe I was just tilting those games. Iunno. Mostly I'm just bummed because I almost never lose promo series (this is like my second since like...Silver I when the season started). :\

Also, Nami. Mang, def new op fotm inc. It's hilarious how much you can do with her.
"His father is pretty juicy tbh." ~WaveofShadow
Vanka
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
China1336 Posts
June 21 2013 14:34 GMT
#2835
As I recall, the reason back in the day no one played ryze top unlike swain and vlad was most brusiers with a gap closer dumped on him, reneckton, irelia, wukong, etc. Is this no longer true?
GoSuChicken
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Germany1726 Posts
June 21 2013 14:34 GMT
#2836
I like how Chinese LoL teams get more money for their respective spring and summer split...
/rant
Letmelose
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
Korea (South)3227 Posts
June 21 2013 14:35 GMT
#2837
On June 21 2013 23:17 Alaric wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 21 2013 15:04 GTR wrote:
You BW guys remember Light Girl?
I think we have the LoL equivalent of Light Girl.

Introducing...... ward girl!
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

I don't remember Light Girl. When was it?

Show nested quote +
On June 21 2013 13:52 Lord Tolkien wrote:
Why is it I streak losses in my series for Plat, yet somehow streak wins to build up the LP back for another series.

: psyduck :

Lose against Plat people when you're in series, win against Gold people when you're climbing back?

Show nested quote +
On June 21 2013 22:17 jcarlsoniv wrote:
How are people reacting to the Doran's changes? The few games I've played, DRing + 2 pots seems the obvious choice (2 games as Annie, 1 as Zyra).

Seeing how I only mid Viktor atm... I haven't tried yet, but being able to start boots+4 pots now let's me take a mana pot, which is great for keeping the aggression at levels 4-5 when you start lacking health. I like. Could try dring+2, it'd probably give as much or more mana over time, and those Qs would hit harder (and shield more) and seeing how noone starts boots the MS quints may be enough to aggro. I dunno. I should try.


She was Light's guardian angel.

http://www.onlifezone.com/?mid=textyle&document_srl=6261941&cpage=3&vid=soul
TL+ Member
mr_tolkien
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
France8631 Posts
June 21 2013 14:38 GMT
#2838
On June 21 2013 23:35 Letmelose wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 21 2013 23:17 Alaric wrote:
On June 21 2013 15:04 GTR wrote:
You BW guys remember Light Girl?
I think we have the LoL equivalent of Light Girl.

Introducing...... ward girl!
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

I don't remember Light Girl. When was it?

On June 21 2013 13:52 Lord Tolkien wrote:
Why is it I streak losses in my series for Plat, yet somehow streak wins to build up the LP back for another series.

: psyduck :

Lose against Plat people when you're in series, win against Gold people when you're climbing back?

On June 21 2013 22:17 jcarlsoniv wrote:
How are people reacting to the Doran's changes? The few games I've played, DRing + 2 pots seems the obvious choice (2 games as Annie, 1 as Zyra).

Seeing how I only mid Viktor atm... I haven't tried yet, but being able to start boots+4 pots now let's me take a mana pot, which is great for keeping the aggression at levels 4-5 when you start lacking health. I like. Could try dring+2, it'd probably give as much or more mana over time, and those Qs would hit harder (and shield more) and seeing how noone starts boots the MS quints may be enough to aggro. I dunno. I should try.


She was Light's guardian angel.

http://www.onlifezone.com/?mid=textyle&document_srl=6261941&cpage=3&vid=soul

This is incredibly creepy.
The legend of Darien lives on
Lord Tolkien
Profile Joined November 2012
United States12084 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-21 14:39:52
June 21 2013 14:39 GMT
#2839
On June 21 2013 23:34 Vanka wrote:
As I recall, the reason back in the day no one played ryze top unlike swain and vlad was most brusiers with a gap closer dumped on him, reneckton, irelia, wukong, etc. Is this no longer true?

Ryze does (Ryze vs Zed matchup is even worse top, for example), but Vlad still gets dumped on by gapclosing bruisers, but with Spectral Wraith and Armguards, he survives much better.

Ryze top has always been pretty good, though. I would always bring him out against Riven back in S2. Was a situational pick, but with the rollout of S3 changes and extra itemization, and the relative decline of gapclosing bruisers (for a variety of reasons), Ryze top is seen more often.
"His father is pretty juicy tbh." ~WaveofShadow
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
June 21 2013 14:48 GMT
#2840
On June 21 2013 23:17 Alaric wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 21 2013 15:04 GTR wrote:
You BW guys remember Light Girl?
I think we have the LoL equivalent of Light Girl.

Introducing...... ward girl!
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

I don't remember Light Girl. When was it?

Show nested quote +
On June 21 2013 13:52 Lord Tolkien wrote:
Why is it I streak losses in my series for Plat, yet somehow streak wins to build up the LP back for another series.

: psyduck :

Lose against Plat people when you're in series, win against Gold people when you're climbing back?

Show nested quote +
On June 21 2013 22:17 jcarlsoniv wrote:
How are people reacting to the Doran's changes? The few games I've played, DRing + 2 pots seems the obvious choice (2 games as Annie, 1 as Zyra).

Seeing how I only mid Viktor atm... I haven't tried yet, but being able to start boots+4 pots now let's me take a mana pot, which is great for keeping the aggression at levels 4-5 when you start lacking health. I like. Could try dring+2, it'd probably give as much or more mana over time, and those Qs would hit harder (and shield more) and seeing how noone starts boots the MS quints may be enough to aggro. I dunno. I should try.


Ooooooh I hadn't thought about Boots + 3 hp/1 mana
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
Prev 1 140 141 142 143 144 380 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 11h 19m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko249
LamboSC2 110
Codebar 32
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 23405
Calm 6035
Rain 2118
Bisu 1282
FanTaSy 924
Jaedong 472
Horang2 458
Rush 397
Soma 358
BeSt 254
[ Show more ]
Stork 233
Zeus 220
Mini 168
Light 115
Larva 100
Mong 90
Barracks 83
Hyun 79
Pusan 77
Mind 76
Snow 74
910 69
ZerO 68
Free 56
ToSsGirL 39
Sea.KH 37
Killer 35
NaDa 28
Sexy 27
Shinee 26
Noble 17
Hm[arnc] 16
Terrorterran 15
Bale 14
sorry 14
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc6289
Counter-Strike
fl0m1502
olofmeister1063
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King98
Other Games
gofns58594
singsing1802
B2W.Neo527
dupreeh358
crisheroes281
ZerO(Twitch)5
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 5
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2241
Other Games
• WagamamaTV149
Upcoming Events
OSC
11h 19m
Big Brain Bouts
22h 19m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 5h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 7h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 22h
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.