• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:34
CEST 15:34
KST 22:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War85.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202620Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11050 users

[Patch 3.08: Aatrox Patch] General Discussion - Page 144

Forum Index > LoL General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 142 143 144 145 146 380 Next
Interested in helping start an on-topic, serious League discussion thread? PM Neo to talk about how to get started.
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
June 21 2013 16:11 GMT
#2861
On June 22 2013 01:09 Sandster wrote:
Don't we all love the jungler that backs in sight of you but is too busy looking at shop to react to a gank? :D


Hey man, I'M that jungler.

Speaking of jungle, Nunu is insane right now. Prob going on my ban list.

Face Nunu/Ryze combo last night. It was like, the most emasculating experience ever.
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
June 21 2013 16:15 GMT
#2862
I tend to play as if I don't have a jungler. If he express will to gank mid, I'll try to accomodate him for it (same top), but I tend to never ever ask for ganks, even when I'm behind. I don't ask for blue either (tho if he keeps it, esp. with a jungler like Mundo, past the 2nd one, I'll mention that it would help me if he can do without it).
I guess I'm missing on a lot of those counterganks shenanigans (and I should learn that for my own jungling, I'm not terrible at counterganking top or during the first clear in general but that's all), however it's a habit I developed because I don't like relying on others. Also a reason why I don't like champs or match-ups that rely heavily on receiving ganks (like Irelia against Darius or Yorick).
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
Capricious_LoL
Profile Joined December 2012
United States222 Posts
June 21 2013 16:18 GMT
#2863
I know the idea has already been dismissed but I would appreciate the creation of an exclusive elitist sub-forum the requirements for which are as follow:

- Must have achieved rank of Challenger past/present
- Because many Challenger players are bad, must be deemed a good skillful player by me personally
- Must have a likable personality deemed by me personally.

The sub-forum would consist of one massive circle-jerk as we flaunt our knowledge of the game and wallow in self-pity at the vast ocean of knowledge that we don't know of the game. From the emissions thus sprung forth we would divine the grand mysteries of the elo nirvana.

Also, if that's a Travian reference in Neo's sig, I pray for the safe deliverance of his soul. That game is the devil's handiwork; it makes one lose sleep over silly numbers.
NA LoL: Capriciøus
Jojo131
Profile Joined January 2011
Brazil1631 Posts
June 21 2013 16:22 GMT
#2864
On June 22 2013 00:39 Lord Tolkien wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 22 2013 00:36 Sandster wrote:
On June 22 2013 00:27 KillerSOS wrote:
So what are the top AD Carries atm? The last time I played it was Sivir and Graves... yes it's been awhile.

Everyone still going Armor Pen for AD runes?


More of a "who's NOT picked right now?" Which is pretty much Corki and Sivir. Quinn is also more a niche or solo lane pick than a common adc you'll see.

Draven, Caitlyn, Ez, Twitch, Varus, Vayne, MF, Trist, Kog, and Graves all have seen competitive play within the past 2 weeks. Right now you need to be either ban or survive Draven (which changes next patch), and expect to see a lot of blue Ezreal (CDR with Muramana and Iceborne Gauntlet), Caitlyn, and Varus in lane.

More or less, ADC balance has come along way from the League of Ezreal.

There hasn't been very much Ashe play that I know of, but her laning in 3.8 has improved (tough to manage the passive however), so you may start seeing some more Ashe.

Genja is on LCS now running Manamune + BT on ashe
Scip
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Czech Republic11293 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-21 16:23:46
June 21 2013 16:23 GMT
#2865
On June 22 2013 01:18 Capricious_LoL wrote:
I know the idea has already been dismissed but I would appreciate the creation of an exclusive elitist sub-forum the requirements for which are as follow:

- Must have achieved rank of Challenger past/present
- Because many Challenger players are bad, must be deemed a good skillful player by me personally
- Must have a likable personality deemed by me personally.

The sub-forum would consist of one massive circle-jerk as we flaunt our knowledge of the game and wallow in self-pity at the vast ocean of knowledge that we don't know of the game. From the emissions thus sprung forth we would divine the grand mysteries of the elo nirvana.

Also, if that's a Travian reference in Neo's sig, I pray for the safe deliverance of his soul. That game is the devil's handiwork; it makes one lose sleep over silly numbers.

The only person who achieved challanger on TL ever is Entenzwerg and he isn't in challanger anymore, nor is he close to it at all actually. If challanger teams count, that would add me and maybe one or 2 NA guys to the list. That would be a pretty useless subforum indeed, given that Enten rarely visits except to bump his stream thread (don't think he does even that anymore though).

I took sarcasm immunity pill this morning.
"It may be pleasurable for some of us to imagine being ravished" - Christopher Hitchens in a debate with feminists RIP 2011 Psalm 2:9 You shall break them with a rod of iron
AsmodeusXI
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States15536 Posts
June 21 2013 16:23 GMT
#2866
On June 22 2013 01:18 Capricious_LoL wrote:
I know the idea has already been dismissed but I would appreciate the creation of an exclusive elitist sub-forum the requirements for which are as follow:

- Must have achieved rank of Challenger past/present
- Because many Challenger players are bad, must be deemed a good skillful player by me personally
- Must have a likable personality deemed by me personally.

The sub-forum would consist of one massive circle-jerk as we flaunt our knowledge of the game and wallow in self-pity at the vast ocean of knowledge that we don't know of the game. From the emissions thus sprung forth we would divine the grand mysteries of the elo nirvana.

Also, if that's a Travian reference in Neo's sig, I pray for the safe deliverance of his soul. That game is the devil's handiwork; it makes one lose sleep over silly numbers.


Someone ban this troll.

Also, it is a Travian reference because apparently he used to be some kind of Travian god.
WriterTL > RL. BNet: Asmodeus#1187 - LoL: DJForeclosure - Steam: asmodeusxi | www.n3rddimension.com
Sermokala
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States14211 Posts
June 21 2013 16:27 GMT
#2867
I remember me and my friends always pissing on travian during our late night tribal wars circle jerks.
A wise man will say that he knows nothing. We're gona party like its 2752 Hail Dark Brandon
Sandster
Profile Joined November 2006
United States4054 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-21 16:30:22
June 21 2013 16:29 GMT
#2868
On June 22 2013 01:15 Alaric wrote:
I tend to play as if I don't have a jungler. If he express will to gank mid, I'll try to accomodate him for it (same top), but I tend to never ever ask for ganks, even when I'm behind. I don't ask for blue either (tho if he keeps it, esp. with a jungler like Mundo, past the 2nd one, I'll mention that it would help me if he can do without it).
I guess I'm missing on a lot of those counterganks shenanigans (and I should learn that for my own jungling, I'm not terrible at counterganking top or during the first clear in general but that's all), however it's a habit I developed because I don't like relying on others. Also a reason why I don't like champs or match-ups that rely heavily on receiving ganks (like Irelia against Darius or Yorick).



That's why duo mid/jungle is so strong. Also true for 5v5 teams. There are some key windows for ganks/counterganks but hard to communicate with a random.

I can't mid though. The playstyles differ too much depending on your and their jungler.
Dgiese
Profile Joined July 2010
United States2687 Posts
June 21 2013 16:29 GMT
#2869
On June 21 2013 23:56 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 21 2013 15:58 AntiAntiHero wrote:
Hi there, forgot I signed up with this website. Finally caught up with the General Discussion after a series of days, figured I'd pop in and say something. I'm a friend of onlywonderboy (if that counts for anything; the only community things I've learned through this thread so far are that Costcos are a heaven-sent gift and that you all really enjoy Pokemon) and decided to join this forum on his recommendation! I'm a low-Silver scrub who has spent most of his summer trying to battle out of Silver into Gold, with moderate success. Hoping to learn a thing or two from you guys.

I've actually been keeping a journal with my ranked games and notes in it, in an attempt to better myself, and I think it's working. I store my game data, immediate impressions, and advice to myself in it after games, with intent to look back over notes in downtime. Has anyone tried something similar, to their success? I know watching replays are a popular way to improve, but I don't think my crappy HP laptop and inconsistent home internet would allow gaming and recording at the same time very well.

I'm a little late to respond to this as well, but GUESS WHERE I WAS YESTERDAY
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]



I told my wife why I was taking this picture and she thought it was funny.

I approve of this message.
Capricious_LoL
Profile Joined December 2012
United States222 Posts
June 21 2013 16:31 GMT
#2870
On June 22 2013 01:23 Scip wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 22 2013 01:18 Capricious_LoL wrote:
I know the idea has already been dismissed but I would appreciate the creation of an exclusive elitist sub-forum the requirements for which are as follow:

- Must have achieved rank of Challenger past/present
- Because many Challenger players are bad, must be deemed a good skillful player by me personally
- Must have a likable personality deemed by me personally.

The sub-forum would consist of one massive circle-jerk as we flaunt our knowledge of the game and wallow in self-pity at the vast ocean of knowledge that we don't know of the game. From the emissions thus sprung forth we would divine the grand mysteries of the elo nirvana.

Also, if that's a Travian reference in Neo's sig, I pray for the safe deliverance of his soul. That game is the devil's handiwork; it makes one lose sleep over silly numbers.

The only person who achieved challanger on TL ever is Entenzwerg and he isn't in challanger anymore, nor is he close to it at all actually. If challanger teams count, that would add me and maybe one or 2 NA guys to the list. That would be a pretty useless subforum indeed, given that Enten rarely visits except to bump his stream thread (don't think he does even that anymore though).

I took sarcasm immunity pill this morning.


Yo, that Phil4994 guy is good, me and him could get a thing going on, if you know what I mean.
NA LoL: Capriciøus
onlywonderboy
Profile Joined August 2012
United States23745 Posts
June 21 2013 16:35 GMT
#2871
On June 22 2013 01:15 Alaric wrote:
I tend to play as if I don't have a jungler. If he express will to gank mid, I'll try to accomodate him for it (same top), but I tend to never ever ask for ganks, even when I'm behind. I don't ask for blue either (tho if he keeps it, esp. with a jungler like Mundo, past the 2nd one, I'll mention that it would help me if he can do without it).
I guess I'm missing on a lot of those counterganks shenanigans (and I should learn that for my own jungling, I'm not terrible at counterganking top or during the first clear in general but that's all), however it's a habit I developed because I don't like relying on others. Also a reason why I don't like champs or match-ups that rely heavily on receiving ganks (like Irelia against Darius or Yorick).

I don't ever ask directly for ganks, I just say things like "no ward mid."
RIP Ryan Davis / TL or Die / @onlywonderboy
Scip
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Czech Republic11293 Posts
June 21 2013 16:38 GMT
#2872
On June 22 2013 01:35 onlywonderboy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 22 2013 01:15 Alaric wrote:
I tend to play as if I don't have a jungler. If he express will to gank mid, I'll try to accomodate him for it (same top), but I tend to never ever ask for ganks, even when I'm behind. I don't ask for blue either (tho if he keeps it, esp. with a jungler like Mundo, past the 2nd one, I'll mention that it would help me if he can do without it).
I guess I'm missing on a lot of those counterganks shenanigans (and I should learn that for my own jungling, I'm not terrible at counterganking top or during the first clear in general but that's all), however it's a habit I developed because I don't like relying on others. Also a reason why I don't like champs or match-ups that rely heavily on receiving ganks (like Irelia against Darius or Yorick).

I don't ever ask directly for ganks, I just say things like "no ward mid."

More often than not whenever someone says "no ward x" they are wrong LOL. Idk what it is with laners not watching when their counterparts ward or something.

Same with people calling for ganks, grand majority of the time it's a terrible terrible idea to gank whenever someone calls, because people tend to call when they get pushed on, which is very often a bad time to gank.
"It may be pleasurable for some of us to imagine being ravished" - Christopher Hitchens in a debate with feminists RIP 2011 Psalm 2:9 You shall break them with a rod of iron
TheYango
Profile Joined September 2008
United States47024 Posts
June 21 2013 16:39 GMT
#2873
On June 22 2013 01:23 Scip wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 22 2013 01:18 Capricious_LoL wrote:
I know the idea has already been dismissed but I would appreciate the creation of an exclusive elitist sub-forum the requirements for which are as follow:

- Must have achieved rank of Challenger past/present
- Because many Challenger players are bad, must be deemed a good skillful player by me personally
- Must have a likable personality deemed by me personally.

The sub-forum would consist of one massive circle-jerk as we flaunt our knowledge of the game and wallow in self-pity at the vast ocean of knowledge that we don't know of the game. From the emissions thus sprung forth we would divine the grand mysteries of the elo nirvana.

Also, if that's a Travian reference in Neo's sig, I pray for the safe deliverance of his soul. That game is the devil's handiwork; it makes one lose sleep over silly numbers.

The only person who achieved challanger on TL ever is Entenzwerg and he isn't in challanger anymore, nor is he close to it at all actually. If challanger teams count, that would add me and maybe one or 2 NA guys to the list. That would be a pretty useless subforum indeed, given that Enten rarely visits except to bump his stream thread (don't think he does even that anymore though).

I took sarcasm immunity pill this morning.

IIRC Navi achieved Challenger in solo queue early in the season then dropped out.
Moderator
Sandster
Profile Joined November 2006
United States4054 Posts
June 21 2013 16:41 GMT
#2874
On June 22 2013 01:38 Scip wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 22 2013 01:35 onlywonderboy wrote:
On June 22 2013 01:15 Alaric wrote:
I tend to play as if I don't have a jungler. If he express will to gank mid, I'll try to accomodate him for it (same top), but I tend to never ever ask for ganks, even when I'm behind. I don't ask for blue either (tho if he keeps it, esp. with a jungler like Mundo, past the 2nd one, I'll mention that it would help me if he can do without it).
I guess I'm missing on a lot of those counterganks shenanigans (and I should learn that for my own jungling, I'm not terrible at counterganking top or during the first clear in general but that's all), however it's a habit I developed because I don't like relying on others. Also a reason why I don't like champs or match-ups that rely heavily on receiving ganks (like Irelia against Darius or Yorick).

I don't ever ask directly for ganks, I just say things like "no ward mid."

More often than not whenever someone says "no ward x" they are wrong LOL. Idk what it is with laners not watching when their counterparts ward or something.

Same with people calling for ganks, grand majority of the time it's a terrible terrible idea to gank whenever someone calls, because people tend to call when they get pushed on, which is very often a bad time to gank.


Lots of junglers ward for their mids though.
onlywonderboy
Profile Joined August 2012
United States23745 Posts
June 21 2013 16:43 GMT
#2875
On June 22 2013 01:38 Scip wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 22 2013 01:35 onlywonderboy wrote:
On June 22 2013 01:15 Alaric wrote:
I tend to play as if I don't have a jungler. If he express will to gank mid, I'll try to accomodate him for it (same top), but I tend to never ever ask for ganks, even when I'm behind. I don't ask for blue either (tho if he keeps it, esp. with a jungler like Mundo, past the 2nd one, I'll mention that it would help me if he can do without it).
I guess I'm missing on a lot of those counterganks shenanigans (and I should learn that for my own jungling, I'm not terrible at counterganking top or during the first clear in general but that's all), however it's a habit I developed because I don't like relying on others. Also a reason why I don't like champs or match-ups that rely heavily on receiving ganks (like Irelia against Darius or Yorick).

I don't ever ask directly for ganks, I just say things like "no ward mid."

More often than not whenever someone says "no ward x" they are wrong LOL. Idk what it is with laners not watching when their counterparts ward or something.

Same with people calling for ganks, grand majority of the time it's a terrible terrible idea to gank whenever someone calls, because people tend to call when they get pushed on, which is very often a bad time to gank.

I was specifically talking about level one if I see them start DRing they don't have a ward (and I'm low enough Elo there aren't gonna be a lot of early wards on the map lol)
RIP Ryan Davis / TL or Die / @onlywonderboy
AsnSensation
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany24009 Posts
June 21 2013 16:44 GMT
#2876
Someone ( I think Letho) posted the new roster swaps for Najin earlier this morning with Shield getting a new sub, but I read that it's actually Loco who was benched and is a sub now?
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
June 21 2013 16:45 GMT
#2877
I time and ping wards a ton (I don't think I've seen more than ~10-15 people in my Silver I teams time them, and even pinging them is somewhat recent) but usually the jungler comes within a minute anyway, and ignores me telling him in chat that it's warded again, with the time.
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
Sandster
Profile Joined November 2006
United States4054 Posts
June 21 2013 16:47 GMT
#2878
There really needs to be a ward ping...
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
June 21 2013 16:53 GMT
#2879
On June 22 2013 01:45 Alaric wrote:
I time and ping wards a ton (I don't think I've seen more than ~10-15 people in my Silver I teams time them, and even pinging them is somewhat recent) but usually the jungler comes within a minute anyway, and ignores me telling him in chat that it's warded again, with the time.


I always ping whenever I see one get laid down. This is especially important if my enemy starts with a ward.

I never time it cuz I'm lazy. But yes, people seem to ignore when I tell them things are warded.

This makes it hard sometimes to decide where I want my wards. I usually like to place them in banana bushes/wraith bushes (right on the corner so I can see the whole crossroad). But sometimes I like them in just the side bushes cuz I can visually see when my enemy laner goes to ward.
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
cLutZ
Profile Joined November 2010
United States19574 Posts
June 21 2013 16:57 GMT
#2880
On June 22 2013 01:47 Sandster wrote:
There really needs to be a ward ping...


Whenever I ping a ward people on my team are like "you want a ward there!?"
Freeeeeeedom
Prev 1 142 143 144 145 146 380 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 27m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
LamboSC2 359
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 35728
Calm 7660
Rain 1858
Bisu 1791
Jaedong 1179
Horang2 689
FanTaSy 685
BeSt 558
Larva 485
Soma 431
[ Show more ]
Light 363
Rush 301
Stork 269
ZerO 242
Snow 233
Zeus 162
Barracks 136
Free 124
Mind 99
910 98
Killer 68
Mong 63
Sea.KH 50
Pusan 47
Hyun 45
ToSsGirL 41
Shinee 38
NaDa 34
Aegong 24
Terrorterran 21
Sexy 18
Hm[arnc] 15
sorry 14
Rock 10
Noble 9
Sacsri 8
Icarus 3
Dota 2
Gorgc7999
XaKoH 243
Counter-Strike
fl0m3081
olofmeister886
Other Games
gofns30870
singsing2177
B2W.Neo813
hiko355
Lowko329
crisheroes289
Mlord187
Hui .130
Livibee105
RotterdaM104
djWHEAT86
Mew2King77
QueenE33
ZerO(Twitch)10
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 9
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix13
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3928
• Jankos2555
• TFBlade610
Other Games
• WagamamaTV195
Upcoming Events
OSC
9h 27m
Big Brain Bouts
20h 27m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 3h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 5h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 20h
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.