• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:05
CEST 15:05
KST 22:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
[Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7059 users

[Patch 3.08: Aatrox Patch] General Discussion - Page 135

Forum Index > LoL General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 133 134 135 136 137 380 Next
Interested in helping start an on-topic, serious League discussion thread? PM Neo to talk about how to get started.
Shikyo
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Finland33997 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-20 22:33:01
June 20 2013 22:32 GMT
#2681
Spears are far slower than Jayce's EQ.

After I figure out how to not get decimated Fiora vs Pantheon, I can start first picking Fiora exclusively without problems. All other awful matchups I've "solved". It might have something to do with trying to make him waste his passive stacks on Cannon minions and starting with my patented 34 armor runepage.

Can you guys stop shitting up the thread by the way?
League of Legends EU West, Platinum III | Yousei Teikoku is the best thing that has ever happened to music.
kainzero
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States5211 Posts
June 20 2013 22:33 GMT
#2682
You probably are, I just have a number of Hawaiian friends.

I will always remember the time I ate at a Hawaiian restaurant and the old man owner starts talking to me and I had no idea what he was saying.

I asked my Hawaiian friend what language he was speaking.

"Dude, that was English!"
Numy
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
South Africa35471 Posts
June 20 2013 22:33 GMT
#2683
On June 21 2013 07:32 Shikyo wrote:
Spears are far slower than Jayce's EQ.

After I figure out how to not get decimated Fiora vs Pantheon, I can start first picking Fiora exclusively without problems. All other awful matchups I've "solved". It might have something to do with trying to make him waste his passive stacks on Cannon minions and starting with my patented 34 armor runepage.

Can you guys stop shitting up the thread by the way?


I tried Fiora out in free week and she felt really cool. Was wondering how bad her bad matchups are
kongoline
Profile Joined February 2012
6318 Posts
June 20 2013 22:35 GMT
#2684
On June 21 2013 07:23 ZERG_RUSSIAN wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 21 2013 07:21 kongoline wrote:
On June 21 2013 07:19 ZERG_RUSSIAN wrote:
On June 21 2013 04:28 kongoline wrote:
On June 21 2013 04:07 Alaric wrote:
Accelerated Physical Damage: 84 / 161 / 238 / 315 / 392 (+ 168% Bonus AD)

Minimum Magic Damage: 55 / 95 / 140 / 185 / 230 (+ 65% AP)
Maximum Magic Damage: 138 / 238 / 350 / 463 / 575 (+ 162.5% AP)


Jayce does it from point-blank on a 10s cd once both are maxed, Nidalee needs the full range to do it, and it's on a 6s cd.
Considering that both tend to get blue buff, and Jayce brutaliser on top of it, it's safe to assume that even though Nidalee tosses javelins more often, the difference isn't too big (and the javelin aren't AoE). There's also a faster missile speed on Jayce's EQ, and he can buff his MS by using the gate himself.

(If we want to nitpick, it also reveals fog of war when it detonates on a target.)

LOL dude ur not getting near as much AD as AP, on pbe jayce eq has 16s cd while nid has 6sec spear that means she can poke 2.8 as much as he does no matter how much cdr they both have (assuming its even number), as for the projectile speed i've never noticed much of an difference i would say invisible spears are way more annoying

LOL dude

so thats how u get 5k+ posts, nice life

No I was just pointing out how shitty your posts are. I could give a fuck less what you think about my life, I'm in a doctoral program for clinical psychology and I live in Hawaii.

Nice life LOL

User was warned for this post

my post unlike yours actually had content, maybe you should go out more instead of trolling

User was warned for this post
ZERG_RUSSIAN
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
10417 Posts
June 20 2013 22:39 GMT
#2685
On June 21 2013 07:33 kainzero wrote:
You probably are, I just have a number of Hawaiian friends.

I will always remember the time I ate at a Hawaiian restaurant and the old man owner starts talking to me and I had no idea what he was saying.

I asked my Hawaiian friend what language he was speaking.

"Dude, that was English!"

Hawaiian Pidgin is actually classified as its own language by the rules of linguistics. I have a bunch of friends at UH doing their masters in linguistics and we talk about it a lot because it's really interesting that people can't understand us when we speak pidgin at times. I have a friend from Jamaica who can speak their version of creole pidgin and i have a bit of a hard time understanding that but not as much as people who don't speak a pidgin language do, I imagine.
I'm on GOLD CHAIN
AsmodeusXI
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States15536 Posts
June 20 2013 22:45 GMT
#2686
On June 21 2013 07:35 kongoline wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 21 2013 07:23 ZERG_RUSSIAN wrote:
On June 21 2013 07:21 kongoline wrote:
On June 21 2013 07:19 ZERG_RUSSIAN wrote:
On June 21 2013 04:28 kongoline wrote:
On June 21 2013 04:07 Alaric wrote:
Accelerated Physical Damage: 84 / 161 / 238 / 315 / 392 (+ 168% Bonus AD)

Minimum Magic Damage: 55 / 95 / 140 / 185 / 230 (+ 65% AP)
Maximum Magic Damage: 138 / 238 / 350 / 463 / 575 (+ 162.5% AP)


Jayce does it from point-blank on a 10s cd once both are maxed, Nidalee needs the full range to do it, and it's on a 6s cd.
Considering that both tend to get blue buff, and Jayce brutaliser on top of it, it's safe to assume that even though Nidalee tosses javelins more often, the difference isn't too big (and the javelin aren't AoE). There's also a faster missile speed on Jayce's EQ, and he can buff his MS by using the gate himself.

(If we want to nitpick, it also reveals fog of war when it detonates on a target.)

LOL dude ur not getting near as much AD as AP, on pbe jayce eq has 16s cd while nid has 6sec spear that means she can poke 2.8 as much as he does no matter how much cdr they both have (assuming its even number), as for the projectile speed i've never noticed much of an difference i would say invisible spears are way more annoying

LOL dude

so thats how u get 5k+ posts, nice life

No I was just pointing out how shitty your posts are. I could give a fuck less what you think about my life, I'm in a doctoral program for clinical psychology and I live in Hawaii.

Nice life LOL

User was warned for this post

my post unlike yours actually had content, maybe you should go out more instead of trolling


Maybe you should quit after getting the warn you were looking for.
WriterTL > RL. BNet: Asmodeus#1187 - LoL: DJForeclosure - Steam: asmodeusxi | www.n3rddimension.com
Shikyo
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Finland33997 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-20 22:52:07
June 20 2013 22:46 GMT
#2687
On June 21 2013 07:33 Numy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 21 2013 07:32 Shikyo wrote:
Spears are far slower than Jayce's EQ.

After I figure out how to not get decimated Fiora vs Pantheon, I can start first picking Fiora exclusively without problems. All other awful matchups I've "solved". It might have something to do with trying to make him waste his passive stacks on Cannon minions and starting with my patented 34 armor runepage.

Can you guys stop shitting up the thread by the way?


I tried Fiora out in free week and she felt really cool. Was wondering how bad her bad matchups are

Played vs Pantheon twice, got my ass handed to me horribly both times. Block -> stun -> another block means you cannot trade at all with him so you cannot get your passive stacks up and his spear harrass destroys you. As I said, that's the one I haven't solved.

Other bad matchups include:

Singed(not that hard, start regen runes and just harrass him hard from lvl 1, rush BotRK. Especially after you get E you can auto quite a few times as he runs away and you won't even take significant damage from his poison and just regen it all up. After BotRK is done you can allin him every time its active is up, he can't do shit),

Jax(it's bad because of his dodge dodging your full ult and your E as well of course. You harrass hard from lvl 1, try to make him use his dodge as it has huge cooldown. After he uses it, the next time your Q is back up you can EQQ and chase him to his tower, he cannot do shit. He beats you if you're even at 6 but it never happens if you don't die to ganks and harrass properly. Whenever his dodge is down you hardcommit),

Malphite(You should probably just start regen runes to handle his harrass better, you can harrass from lvl 1. After that you want him to waste his ground slam either to pressure you or to farm, and after it's run out you EQQ and chase him all the way. If he never uses Ground Slam you can just freefarm, you're far stronger late.).

Elise likely counters her as well, partially because she can dodge Fiora's ult but I haven't played against any good Elises(apparently they all suck at this elo). What I know about it though is that you need to not get hit by her stun, so you can harrass her but you need to juke alot to avoid it. Another option is to just Q onto her and instantly Q onto a minion for significantly safer but less powerful harrass. Ranged champions are nice to play against on Fiora because countering their autos is really easy and so you can negate that part of their advantage almost entirely. If you can dodge her stun you can outdamage her with EQQ and autos so she might need to use Rappel before you ult. If she wastes Rappel, you ult and kill her. Note this I'm not sure about again because the Elises I play against don't really know how she works.


Hope this gave you some sort of an idea, I'm not that good of a player but I do have a 70% winrate with her

edit: nvm down to 65.8% sorry
League of Legends EU West, Platinum III | Yousei Teikoku is the best thing that has ever happened to music.
Slusher
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States19143 Posts
June 20 2013 23:14 GMT
#2688
Any comparison to Jayce vs Nidalee Sieging ends with she has a heal. (if thats even the argument I'm not really sure)

Right now you get ~1 shock blast between gates which is borderline worthless for anything but farming, this will just make it slower. The reality is late game poke this won't change too much it's more of a mid lane farming nerf, mid champions with a lead should be able to actually force him to miss cs now, top that was already sort of a non issue with a lot of the popular picks trynd/kennen/Renek probly more all have the ability to force jayce to play like a pussy if they have a lead.

I guess this is a better change than a lot of things they could have done, they didn't touch the damage, which in my opinion would dumpster Jayce, but I still look at Jayce pre tear build and think this is a champion that has situational uses but isn't OP or must pick, and therefore I think Tear was the real issue, but they didn't overreact to the community so I guess this is what I can hope for.
Carrilord has arrived.
Craton
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States17303 Posts
June 20 2013 23:15 GMT
#2689
Dumpstering Jayce can only be a good thing.
twitch.tv/cratonz
iCanada
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada10660 Posts
June 20 2013 23:18 GMT
#2690
On June 21 2013 08:15 Craton wrote:
Dumpstering Jayce can only be a good thing.


^This.

Fuck that champion. You make small mistake in lane, he kill you every time you in lane. He make small mistake, lol dont matter cant fight him anyway. He make a collosal mistake by some happenstance, it really really doesn't matter because he just turtle at tower and farm with EQ anyway.
Slusher
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States19143 Posts
June 20 2013 23:21 GMT
#2691
there are a lot of "good" champions that I hate to play against that don't need nerfs, Trynd being popular right now is excruciating but I don't think he's nerfable or even bannable outside of target bans. Jayce pre tear build falls into this category.

in any case the proposed changes seeing how they've decided to do it seem pretty decent to me, my annoyance has shifted to Draven passive changes, but I accept there is basically 0 chance of that not going live so not much else to say about it.
Carrilord has arrived.
onlywonderboy
Profile Joined August 2012
United States23745 Posts
June 20 2013 23:24 GMT
#2692
On June 21 2013 08:21 Slusher wrote:
there are a lot of "good" champions that I hate to play against that don't need nerfs, Trynd being popular right now is excruciating but I don't think he's nerfable or even bannable outside of target bans. Jayce pre tear build falls into this category.

in any case the proposed changes seeing how they've decided to do it seem pretty decent to me, my annoyance has shifted to Draven passive changes, but I accept there is basically 0 chance of that not going live so not much else to say about it.

What's wrong with the Draven change? He should now only slightly dominate most lane match-ups instead of oppressively crushing them.
RIP Ryan Davis / TL or Die / @onlywonderboy
Slusher
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States19143 Posts
June 20 2013 23:27 GMT
#2693
On June 21 2013 08:24 onlywonderboy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 21 2013 08:21 Slusher wrote:
there are a lot of "good" champions that I hate to play against that don't need nerfs, Trynd being popular right now is excruciating but I don't think he's nerfable or even bannable outside of target bans. Jayce pre tear build falls into this category.

in any case the proposed changes seeing how they've decided to do it seem pretty decent to me, my annoyance has shifted to Draven passive changes, but I accept there is basically 0 chance of that not going live so not much else to say about it.

What's wrong with the Draven change? He should now only slightly dominate most lane match-ups instead of oppressively crushing them.


sounds like Mordekaiser, has a ton of advantaged lane match ups, but not worth picking because outside of the lane phase he is out-shined by almost all champions he counters.
Carrilord has arrived.
onlywonderboy
Profile Joined August 2012
United States23745 Posts
June 20 2013 23:29 GMT
#2694
On June 21 2013 08:27 Slusher wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 21 2013 08:24 onlywonderboy wrote:
On June 21 2013 08:21 Slusher wrote:
there are a lot of "good" champions that I hate to play against that don't need nerfs, Trynd being popular right now is excruciating but I don't think he's nerfable or even bannable outside of target bans. Jayce pre tear build falls into this category.

in any case the proposed changes seeing how they've decided to do it seem pretty decent to me, my annoyance has shifted to Draven passive changes, but I accept there is basically 0 chance of that not going live so not much else to say about it.

What's wrong with the Draven change? He should now only slightly dominate most lane match-ups instead of oppressively crushing them.


sounds like Mordekaiser, has a ton of advantaged lane match ups, but not worth picking because outside of the lane phase he is out-shined by almost all champions he counters.

In the competitive scene I agree, but in soloq he just demolished lanes so hard and snowballed so easily he was becoming a problem. He can still snowball with the new passive, but starting the snowball should be a little harder.
RIP Ryan Davis / TL or Die / @onlywonderboy
Slusher
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States19143 Posts
June 20 2013 23:31 GMT
#2695
keep in mind everything I say comes down to an opinion based on balance philosophy, I'm not right and you aren't wrong, I just belive with 115 champions situational reasons to pick champions should be considered it's why I like poppy in her current state despite not being played or why I think the Xerath remake is a tragedy.

I approach all champions with "why would I pick this champion" and Draven with the new passive is, "I wouldn't"

which I get to a lot of adc mains is probly a YESSSS moment but thats coming from the wrong angle.
Carrilord has arrived.
iCanada
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada10660 Posts
June 20 2013 23:35 GMT
#2696
On June 21 2013 08:21 Slusher wrote:
there are a lot of "good" champions that I hate to play against that don't need nerfs, Trynd being popular right now is excruciating but I don't think he's nerfable or even bannable outside of target bans. Jayce pre tear build falls into this category.

in any case the proposed changes seeing how they've decided to do it seem pretty decent to me, my annoyance has shifted to Draven passive changes, but I accept there is basically 0 chance of that not going live so not much else to say about it.


So you think its okay that Jayce is ridiculously safe, farms well, all ins well, and is good late game?

How is Jayce not ridiculous in his current state? What reason is there NOT to pick Jayce?
onlywonderboy
Profile Joined August 2012
United States23745 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-20 23:36:13
June 20 2013 23:35 GMT
#2697
On June 21 2013 08:31 Slusher wrote:
keep in mind everything I say comes down to an opinion based on balance philosophy, I'm not right and you aren't wrong, I just belive with 115 champions situational reasons to pick champions should be considered it's why I like poppy in her current state despite not being played or why I think the Xerath remake is a tragedy.

I approach all champions with "why would I pick this champion" and Draven with the new passive is, "I wouldn't"

which I get to a lot of adc mains is probly a YESSSS moment but thats coming from the wrong angle.

Fair enough, just a difference in philosophies like you said. I mean, you surly aren't the only person on this forum that disagrees with Riot's core philosophies when it comes to balance changes lol.
RIP Ryan Davis / TL or Die / @onlywonderboy
Lord Tolkien
Profile Joined November 2012
United States12084 Posts
June 20 2013 23:37 GMT
#2698
On June 21 2013 07:46 Shikyo wrote:
Singed(not that hard, start regen runes and just harrass him hard from lvl 1, rush BotRK. Especially after you get E you can auto quite a few times as he runs away and you won't even take significant damage from his poison and just regen it all up. After BotRK is done you can allin him every time its active is up, he can't do shit),

Jax(it's bad because of his dodge dodging your full ult and your E as well of course. You harrass hard from lvl 1, try to make him use his dodge as it has huge cooldown. After he uses it, the next time your Q is back up you can EQQ and chase him to his tower, he cannot do shit. He beats you if you're even at 6 but it never happens if you don't die to ganks and harrass properly. Whenever his dodge is down you hardcommit),

Hope this gave you some sort of an idea, I'm not that good of a player but I do have a 70% winrate with her

edit: nvm down to 65.8% sorry

Singed is a champion you by all rights can bully early on. Either he has flip, or he has poison early on: either way, you have enormous early kill potential against him, that you can potentially snowball quite well. Not the worst matchup.

As for Jax, it comes down to just poking him with autos, and using W effectively (also, max W is much more effective then Q max in this case, given you want to go for protracted fights; W max will beat out Q max in terms of damage in these kinds of autoattack duels [just one W proc will balance out the damage, two or more swings it sharply in W's favor, and that's not counting the damage block]). It's technically in Jax's favor, but it's also very much a skill matchup, as Fiora shoves him around pre-6, and if you build up a snowball, can keep him down all game easily. And yes, baiting out the counterstrike (which is fairly easy early on because you can just auto him and W any attempts of his to trade without counterstrike). Also anticipate armor stacking, and buy lots of pen (both flat and %pen, your ult deal quite abit of physical base damage).

Riven is also snowbally as all heck, and generally a losing matchup (worse then Jax, still more possible then something like Malphite).
"His father is pretty juicy tbh." ~WaveofShadow
Slusher
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States19143 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-20 23:41:11
June 20 2013 23:38 GMT
#2699
On June 21 2013 08:35 iCanada wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 21 2013 08:21 Slusher wrote:
there are a lot of "good" champions that I hate to play against that don't need nerfs, Trynd being popular right now is excruciating but I don't think he's nerfable or even bannable outside of target bans. Jayce pre tear build falls into this category.

in any case the proposed changes seeing how they've decided to do it seem pretty decent to me, my annoyance has shifted to Draven passive changes, but I accept there is basically 0 chance of that not going live so not much else to say about it.


So you think its okay that Jayce is ridiculously safe, farms well, all ins well, and is good late game?

How is Jayce not ridiculous in his current state? What reason is there NOT to pick Jayce?


you don't remember pre mramana build Jayce apparently, his damage was actually pretty low after 30 min. There is a reason he wasn't picked every game and then suddenly was, people keep acting like there, was some balance change to Jayce, when in fact the sea change was a balance change to an item, the very item I advocate they nerf.

That said I do like the E nerf after some thought, mid Jayce is too safe atm, top Jayce on the other hand they coulda nerfed tear and called it a day.

muramana fucks up all of his timings, he does a fuckload of damage when it finishes, then snowballs off of that damage to 6 items at like 25-30 min, so it looks like shockblast damage scales well into lategame when in reality the old double bt build would scratch tanks by the time you finished it, unless you got a ton of early kills (which is what muramana gives you on a consistent basis)
Carrilord has arrived.
Lord Tolkien
Profile Joined November 2012
United States12084 Posts
June 20 2013 23:39 GMT
#2700
Honestly, would like to see melee form on Jayce lose the bonus armor/MR like Nidalee/Elise. But eh, Jayce nerf is a-ok.
"His father is pretty juicy tbh." ~WaveofShadow
Prev 1 133 134 135 136 137 380 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
20:00
Kung Fu Cup Weekly #26
IntoTheiNu 963
RotterdaM474
TKL 199
SteadfastSC178
Rex112
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 474
ByuN 276
TKL 199
SteadfastSC 178
Rex 112
Codebar 30
CosmosSc2 23
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 37142
Shuttle 2264
Jaedong 941
Horang2 805
Bisu 672
Soulkey 487
Mini 360
Stork 345
EffOrt 296
Larva 243
[ Show more ]
actioN 241
BeSt 237
Soma 216
Snow 168
ZerO 154
Last 151
Rush 151
Mong 142
firebathero 142
Zeus 93
Free 93
910 79
sorry 70
Mind 66
Hyun 66
Sharp 56
Pusan 51
PianO 51
hero 47
Shinee 40
Yoon 39
Shine 36
JYJ 32
Bale 27
Sexy 25
Aegong 19
ToSsGirL 19
Hm[arnc] 17
HiyA 17
scan(afreeca) 12
Terrorterran 12
Sacsri 11
Noble 9
Icarus 5
Dota 2
Gorgc3901
Dendi1134
canceldota69
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1191
edward180
fl0m57
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King200
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes499
Lowko303
Other Games
gofns77999
singsing2312
B2W.Neo320
hiko290
DeMusliM216
Pyrionflax179
Livibee168
Liquid`VortiX62
QueenE55
Trikslyr37
ZerO(Twitch)14
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 1501
Other Games
BasetradeTV188
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream31
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH119
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV466
League of Legends
• Nemesis1486
• Jankos1328
• TFBlade361
Other Games
• Shiphtur631
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
2h 55m
The PondCast
20h 55m
INu's Battles
21h 55m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 9h
Replay Cast
1d 9h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.