• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:24
CEST 20:24
KST 03:24
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War285.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8339 users

[Patch 1.0.0.154: Preseason Balance Update 2] GD - Page 120

Forum Index > LoL General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 118 119 120 121 122 220 Next
gtrsrs
Profile Joined June 2010
United States9109 Posts
January 24 2013 19:58 GMT
#2381
On January 25 2013 04:53 wei2coolman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 25 2013 04:36 zulu_nation8 wrote:
On January 25 2013 01:04 Seuss wrote:
I think it's important to note that I revised my opinion of the viability of a "carry jungler" after analyzing the TROLLS tests from last Friday.

To summarize, the math remains accurate, but the playstyle is extremely restrictive. It places a very, very large burden on your team to perpetually clear the jungle except when covering lanes, forcing all lanes into a limited set of safe picks, and because you aren't ganking any lane that falls behind is generally screwed.

A better method is to emulate XJ9's solo queue jungle style, only explicit as an arranged team. If the jungler is allowed to levy a reasonable tax on lanes after a gank, they can have a monstrous amount of farm by the mid-game whether or not their ganks are particularly successful.

Essentially, TheYango's comments from earlier are fairly on point. Because the gold value of jungle farm is in close parity with lanes now, junglers can be assigned a wider variety of farm priorities. It's simply a question of whether a highly farmed jungler is what the team wants or needs.


true in theory, and i've thought about this for a while now, but i've never seen it actually work in 5s. Even xj9 gets raped in 5s.

Old school st.v was able to do it to some extent.


but not consistently versus good teams in real matches iirc

in the end, your ability as a jungler to carry is limited by how farmed your opposing ADC is. if you've got 200 farm at 20 minutes because you're taxing your own lanes, but so does the enemy ezreal, he's just going to kite your ass for the win while your own ADC struggles to take down their jungler because of how underfarmed he is

it's definitely worth exploring but i think the multiplicative scaling of ADCs is too strong for any jungler to take a true carry role in real games
i play ... hearthstone =\^.^/= Winterfox
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-24 20:10:27
January 24 2013 19:59 GMT
#2382
To be honest I think she's too strong right now and may need nerfs. Since I build her tanky I didn't notice how much burst she has until I started watching xj9 (and seeing how he doesn't seem to do as good with Hecarim or even Kha'Zix, despite Kha retardedness when it comes to damage), but even then I've had such better results since jungling her compared to my usual performances that it can't be me suddenly getting better from playing a champ whose style I like.

Wow, Riven can keep on Qing if she used the first one, during Elise's cocoon. Is it the same with other CCs? That's absurdly practical.
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
TheYango
Profile Joined September 2008
United States47024 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-24 20:09:02
January 24 2013 20:02 GMT
#2383
On January 25 2013 04:58 gtrsrs wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 25 2013 04:53 wei2coolman wrote:
On January 25 2013 04:36 zulu_nation8 wrote:
On January 25 2013 01:04 Seuss wrote:
I think it's important to note that I revised my opinion of the viability of a "carry jungler" after analyzing the TROLLS tests from last Friday.

To summarize, the math remains accurate, but the playstyle is extremely restrictive. It places a very, very large burden on your team to perpetually clear the jungle except when covering lanes, forcing all lanes into a limited set of safe picks, and because you aren't ganking any lane that falls behind is generally screwed.

A better method is to emulate XJ9's solo queue jungle style, only explicit as an arranged team. If the jungler is allowed to levy a reasonable tax on lanes after a gank, they can have a monstrous amount of farm by the mid-game whether or not their ganks are particularly successful.

Essentially, TheYango's comments from earlier are fairly on point. Because the gold value of jungle farm is in close parity with lanes now, junglers can be assigned a wider variety of farm priorities. It's simply a question of whether a highly farmed jungler is what the team wants or needs.


true in theory, and i've thought about this for a while now, but i've never seen it actually work in 5s. Even xj9 gets raped in 5s.

Old school st.v was able to do it to some extent.


but not consistently versus good teams in real matches iirc

in the end, your ability as a jungler to carry is limited by how farmed your opposing ADC is. if you've got 200 farm at 20 minutes because you're taxing your own lanes, but so does the enemy ezreal, he's just going to kite your ass for the win while your own ADC struggles to take down their jungler because of how underfarmed he is

it's definitely worth exploring but i think the multiplicative scaling of ADCs is too strong for any jungler to take a true carry role in real games

In fact, at that time it was a common and consistent problem that people would point out that Chauster (who was still playing AD at the time) was consistently underfarmed due to how aggressively Hotshot and Saintvicious would take farm from pushed lanes rather than allowing him to have it.

That said, I think it has partially to do with the development of AD play over the next few months. "The multiplicative scaling of ADCs" is not something inherent to AD carry as a role, but due to the fact that AD carries are the only role in the game that have been able to get away with 4 offensive+1 defensive or even 5 offensive+no defensive items in a long game. However, as we've noted over the past month, there's been a marked shift toward earlier defensive items on AD carries.

The question is how this will pan out in the long run, as, at the absolute pinnacle of AD play, 4 offensive+1 defensive is still sustainable (in the Royal vs. WE series in G-League, neither Uzi nor Weixiao opted for the newer routes of early defensive itemization). Will the shift toward greater defensive AD itemization continue, or will we bounce back toward glass cannon ADs? Certainly if it's the former, there is room to explore for melee carries, seeing as the typical 2 offensive+3 defensive item development for a melee carry is not so different in damage dealing potential from a 3 offensive+2 defensive item ranged carry. The multiplicative DPS difference only becomes extraordinarily pronounced when comparing with a 4/5 offensive item AD carry.
Moderator
willoc
Profile Joined February 2011
Canada1530 Posts
January 24 2013 20:05 GMT
#2384
Love the Thresh Login Music!!!!
Be bold and mighty forces will come to your aid!
AsnSensation
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany24009 Posts
January 24 2013 20:10 GMT
#2385
oh man thresh is so funny, normally I try to avoid jungling as much as possible but I duo queued a few games with a buddy now and he spammed thresh games while I always picked a jungler with reliable cc like pantheon, maokai and Naut. Make sure to get a pinkward at the start and then lanegank all day. If they manage to blow their flashes the first time, the second time it's a guaranteed kill/doublekill.
NeoIllusions
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
United States37500 Posts
January 24 2013 20:12 GMT
#2386
IEM Katowice recap is up!

http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/177itl/1e4_e5_2f4_teamliquid_review_of_iem_katowice/

Upvote plz my minions.
ModeratorFor the Glory that is TeamLiquid (-9 | 155) | Discord: NeoIllusions#1984
thenexusp
Profile Joined May 2009
United States3721 Posts
January 24 2013 20:20 GMT
#2387
On January 25 2013 04:59 Alaric wrote:Wow, Riven can keep on Qing if she used the first one, during Elise's cocoon. Is it the same with other CCs? That's absurdly practical.

Yeah her Q is really buggy like that. There was a point in time where she could keep using Q even if she was under the GA revive animation.
AsmodeusXI
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States15536 Posts
January 24 2013 20:24 GMT
#2388
On January 25 2013 05:12 NeoIllusions wrote:
IEM Katowice recap is up!

http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/177itl/1e4_e5_2f4_teamliquid_review_of_iem_katowice/

Upvote plz my minions.


LIVE FOR THE SWA... i mean, DARKNESSSSS.
WriterTL > RL. BNet: Asmodeus#1187 - LoL: DJForeclosure - Steam: asmodeusxi | www.n3rddimension.com
pfff
Profile Joined May 2004
Belgium1352 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-24 20:27:56
January 24 2013 20:27 GMT
#2389
On January 25 2013 04:59 Alaric wrote:
To be honest I think she's too strong right now and may need nerfs. Since I build her tanky I didn't notice how much burst she has until I started watching xj9 (and seeing how he doesn't seem to do as good with Hecarim or even Kha'Zix, despite Kha retardedness when it comes to damage), but even then I've had such better results since jungling her compared to my usual performances that it can't be me suddenly getting better from playing a champ whose style I like.

Wow, Riven can keep on Qing if she used the first one, during Elise's cocoon. Is it the same with other CCs? That's absurdly practical.

shh, dont say it too loudly! No, seriously, Vi is pretty strong right now IMO, I'm like 6-1 with her and the 1 loss was a huge throw. Still, I believe she has some very big weaknesses that people will start figuring out when she gets played more, Firstly people seem to not realise that her passive and her W exist. So many times that people start dueling me not realising I'll get a W proc soon and my passive will give me a shield.
Secondly, her skin makes her look a lot more tankier than she is so people do not focus her (seriously).
Thirdly, I think she's very weak vs counterjungling early
It ain’t no sin to be glad you’re alive
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
January 24 2013 20:30 GMT
#2390
On January 25 2013 05:12 NeoIllusions wrote:
IEM Katowice recap is up!

http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/177itl/1e4_e5_2f4_teamliquid_review_of_iem_katowice/

Upvote plz my minions.

Lol that title.
Too much smarts for us, Neo.

(Also, I get the feeling that somehow the Reddit mods are going to catch on to us artificially getting every TL post to the front page. Even though some posts deserve it more than others anyway lolol)
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
NeoIllusions
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
United States37500 Posts
January 24 2013 20:31 GMT
#2391
On January 25 2013 05:30 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 25 2013 05:12 NeoIllusions wrote:
IEM Katowice recap is up!

http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/177itl/1e4_e5_2f4_teamliquid_review_of_iem_katowice/

Upvote plz my minions.

Lol that title.
Too much smarts for us, Neo.

(Also, I get the feeling that somehow the Reddit mods are going to catch on to us artificially getting every TL post to the front page. Even though some posts deserve it more than others anyway lolol)


I try, I try.

As for upvotes, I use Twitter too and get retweet from guys like Deman and Jatt. I cover my bases. It's not just TL LoL GD I use.
ModeratorFor the Glory that is TeamLiquid (-9 | 155) | Discord: NeoIllusions#1984
JBright
Profile Joined September 2010
Vancouver14381 Posts
January 24 2013 20:33 GMT
#2392
On January 25 2013 05:30 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 25 2013 05:12 NeoIllusions wrote:
IEM Katowice recap is up!

http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/177itl/1e4_e5_2f4_teamliquid_review_of_iem_katowice/

Upvote plz my minions.

Lol that title.
Too much smarts for us, Neo.

(Also, I get the feeling that somehow the Reddit mods are going to catch on to us artificially getting every TL post to the front page. Even though some posts deserve it more than others anyway lolol)


That's ok. We post your casts on reddit and you post our recaps.

#karmaconspiracy
ModeratorThe good and the wise lead quiet lives. Neo's #1 Frenemy and nightmare.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-24 20:36:49
January 24 2013 20:35 GMT
#2393
On January 25 2013 05:31 NeoIllusions wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 25 2013 05:30 WaveofShadow wrote:
On January 25 2013 05:12 NeoIllusions wrote:
IEM Katowice recap is up!

http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/177itl/1e4_e5_2f4_teamliquid_review_of_iem_katowice/

Upvote plz my minions.

Lol that title.
Too much smarts for us, Neo.

(Also, I get the feeling that somehow the Reddit mods are going to catch on to us artificially getting every TL post to the front page. Even though some posts deserve it more than others anyway lolol)


I try, I try.

As for upvotes, I use Twitter too and get retweet from guys like Deman and Jatt. I cover my bases. It's not just TL LoL GD I use.

I'm so bad at social networking.
Internets too hard.

Edit: Whoa I just realized...this one came really fast! you guys have really improved your efficiency with these articles. Well done!
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
AsmodeusXI
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States15536 Posts
January 24 2013 20:41 GMT
#2394
On January 25 2013 05:35 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 25 2013 05:31 NeoIllusions wrote:
On January 25 2013 05:30 WaveofShadow wrote:
On January 25 2013 05:12 NeoIllusions wrote:
IEM Katowice recap is up!

http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/177itl/1e4_e5_2f4_teamliquid_review_of_iem_katowice/

Upvote plz my minions.

Lol that title.
Too much smarts for us, Neo.

(Also, I get the feeling that somehow the Reddit mods are going to catch on to us artificially getting every TL post to the front page. Even though some posts deserve it more than others anyway lolol)


I try, I try.

As for upvotes, I use Twitter too and get retweet from guys like Deman and Jatt. I cover my bases. It's not just TL LoL GD I use.

I'm so bad at social networking.
Internets too hard.

Edit: Whoa I just realized...this one came really fast! you guys have really improved your efficiency with these articles. Well done!


That's cuz Neo, JBright, and MB are pro as heck. Some of us are noob scrubs. >_<

And have big scary things to work on. Delegation 2 OP.
WriterTL > RL. BNet: Asmodeus#1187 - LoL: DJForeclosure - Steam: asmodeusxi | www.n3rddimension.com
onlywonderboy
Profile Joined August 2012
United States23745 Posts
January 24 2013 20:42 GMT
#2395
On January 25 2013 05:31 NeoIllusions wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 25 2013 05:30 WaveofShadow wrote:
On January 25 2013 05:12 NeoIllusions wrote:
IEM Katowice recap is up!

http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/177itl/1e4_e5_2f4_teamliquid_review_of_iem_katowice/

Upvote plz my minions.

Lol that title.
Too much smarts for us, Neo.

(Also, I get the feeling that somehow the Reddit mods are going to catch on to us artificially getting every TL post to the front page. Even though some posts deserve it more than others anyway lolol)


I try, I try.

As for upvotes, I use Twitter too and get retweet from guys like Deman and Jatt. I cover my bases. It's not just TL LoL GD I use.

Worst comes to worst next time he just doesn't use the word upvote, they can't stop him from posting the thread here and altering us to it's presence lol.
RIP Ryan Davis / TL or Die / @onlywonderboy
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-24 20:57:43
January 24 2013 20:51 GMT
#2396
Seeing an Alistar headbutt somebody through one of Thresh's walls is much funnier than I would have thought.

On January 25 2013 05:27 pfff wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 25 2013 04:59 Alaric wrote:
To be honest I think she's too strong right now and may need nerfs. Since I build her tanky I didn't notice how much burst she has until I started watching xj9 (and seeing how he doesn't seem to do as good with Hecarim or even Kha'Zix, despite Kha retardedness when it comes to damage), but even then I've had such better results since jungling her compared to my usual performances that it can't be me suddenly getting better from playing a champ whose style I like.

Wow, Riven can keep on Qing if she used the first one, during Elise's cocoon. Is it the same with other CCs? That's absurdly practical.

shh, dont say it too loudly! No, seriously, Vi is pretty strong right now IMO, I'm like 6-1 with her and the 1 loss was a huge throw. Still, I believe she has some very big weaknesses that people will start figuring out when she gets played more, Firstly people seem to not realise that her passive and her W exist. So many times that people start dueling me not realising I'll get a W proc soon and my passive will give me a shield.
Secondly, her skin makes her look a lot more tankier than she is so people do not focus her (seriously).
Thirdly, I think she's very weak vs counterjungling early

If she's counterjungled before she has Q she loses her escape and some burst, and she isn't tanky at all (her shield as a long-ass cd that's probably not up because she proc-'d it on a camp), I agree.
Another weakness that's probably more visible top lane is that despite having reach, she has no options to fight "safely", she needs to get in melee range to do anything, like most bruisers truth be told, but that means she's susceptible to pokes and pushes. I feel really powerless against a team that's sieging us because apart from hard-initiating on them I can't do much as Vi, and I can't even trigger my passive to shield some harass since I require to hit something for that.
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
Diamond
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States10796 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-24 20:57:15
January 24 2013 20:55 GMT
#2397
StarsWar League is about to roll in a couple hours, please show our thread some love, 4chan's SC2 section has been trolling them with mass downvotes recently !

http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/177m97/in_2_hours_the_starswar_league_season_2_resumes/
Ballistix Gaming Global Gaming/Esports Marketing Manager - twitter.com/esvdiamond
ReachTheSky
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3294 Posts
January 24 2013 21:00 GMT
#2398
On January 25 2013 05:55 Diamond wrote:
StarsWar League is about to roll in a couple hours, please show our thread some love, 4chan's SC2 section has been trolling them with mass downvotes recently !

http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/177m97/in_2_hours_the_starswar_league_season_2_resumes/


Hey what happened to the ESV Korean weekly events? I haven't seen you guys cover sc2 in awhile ;/
TL+ Member
Diamond
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States10796 Posts
January 24 2013 21:08 GMT
#2399
On January 25 2013 06:00 ReachTheSky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 25 2013 05:55 Diamond wrote:
StarsWar League is about to roll in a couple hours, please show our thread some love, 4chan's SC2 section has been trolling them with mass downvotes recently !

http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/177m97/in_2_hours_the_starswar_league_season_2_resumes/


Hey what happened to the ESV Korean weekly events? I haven't seen you guys cover sc2 in awhile ;/


http://www.reddit.com/r/starcraft/comments/15zhxs/what_has_become_of_esvorb/c7rr7f4
Ballistix Gaming Global Gaming/Esports Marketing Manager - twitter.com/esvdiamond
AsnSensation
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany24009 Posts
January 24 2013 21:12 GMT
#2400
can the regular Xj9 watchers tell me his runes/masteries on Vi and if he has a go to build?

Don't know if 21/9 or 9/21 is better and even more unsure about build, probably sth like madred's, sunfire, frozen mallet? or is he going straight dmg, like bt, bc etc.

2 games 2 wins in ranked so far, no time to try her in normals ^^
Prev 1 118 119 120 121 122 220 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 36m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 512
ProTech162
UpATreeSC 10
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 22077
Calm 3824
Mini 351
910 84
Mind 81
Free 54
Trap 36
Aegong 26
soO 24
Dota 2
Gorgc6740
XaKoH 454
canceldota39
Counter-Strike
fl0m5510
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3150
Other Games
singsing2065
FrodaN921
Beastyqt637
B2W.Neo589
Livibee223
Liquid`Hasu199
Khaldor152
C9.Mang0150
RotterdaM108
Trikslyr93
KnowMe90
QueenE74
ZombieGrub30
BRAT_OK 22
MindelVK9
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Dystopia_ 17
• Adnapsc2 15
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 17
• FirePhoenix9
• Michael_bg 3
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV150
League of Legends
• Nemesis1815
Other Games
• Shiphtur772
• imaqtpie688
Upcoming Events
OSC
4h 36m
Big Brain Bouts
15h 36m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
22h 36m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 15h
Patches Events
1d 20h
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.