• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:07
CEST 08:07
KST 15:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9421 users

[Patch 1.0.0.151: End of S2] General Discussion - Page 212

Forum Index > LoL General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 210 211 212 213 214 280 Next
NeoIllusions
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
United States37500 Posts
November 26 2012 10:14 GMT
#4221
Real question is why Dyrus at all?
ModeratorFor the Glory that is TeamLiquid (-9 | 155) | Discord: NeoIllusions#1984
OutlaW-
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Czech Republic5053 Posts
November 26 2012 10:19 GMT
#4222
he's been failing spectacularly
Delete your post underage b&. You're incestuous for you're onee-chan so you're clearly not a bad guy, but others might not agree
shinarit
Profile Joined May 2010
Hungary900 Posts
November 26 2012 10:20 GMT
#4223
On November 26 2012 11:18 OutlaW- wrote:
You have my permission to complain about somebody being imbalanced if
A. you're a pro or at least playing with pros, or
B. you're able to abuse said imbalance to carry yourself preferably with proof


Actually, balancing a game where millions of people play can not be solved by balancing to pro level. LoL is thankfully not that game where everywhere is a wannabe pro, so you have to make the plays enjoyable for them (and i think its successful so far).
T for BoxeR, Z for IdrA, P because i have no self-respect
clickrush
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Switzerland3257 Posts
November 26 2012 10:50 GMT
#4224
Good thing with mobas is they don't have to be balanced as well as classic RTS games because as long the viable champion pool is interesting enough then the game is at a very healthy balance state.

The only low-level balancing that should be done is making very easy/boring/toxic champs not viable.
oGsMC: Zealot defense, Stalker attack, Sentry forcefieldu forcefieldu, Marauder die die
BlueSpace
Profile Joined May 2011
Germany2182 Posts
November 26 2012 10:53 GMT
#4225
On November 26 2012 18:32 seRapH wrote:
What side were you? How you play bot lane differs drastically depending. If you're blue side you can just push shove the lane into tower and go back for doubles, rinse and repeat. Purple side you won't have the luxury of doubles, so it's often safer to not pressure tower (especially against alistar for god's sake).

We were purple side, so we couldn't farm golems.

On November 26 2012 18:51 LaNague wrote:
1 ward is not enough against the mummy, he can spider from everywhere.

you could have asked your jungler to countergank while you were still ahead.

Our jungler was busy to argue with Morde, who was mid. He fed a kill on accident during a gank and after that Morde harassed him verbally the entire time. The enemy was winning mid and top, so he basically had the luxury of just camping us, while our rammus was trying to help mid/top.

On November 26 2012 18:44 VirgilSC2 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 26 2012 18:28 BlueSpace wrote:
Have a question regarding how to handle jungle pressure.

I had a game yesterday with me playing Vayne. My buddy was Nunu and we faced off against Tristana and Alistar. It was going ok. Tristana was ahead by around 20 creeps but I had a kill advantage. She was 2/3 and I was 5/2. She rushed for IE while I finished my BT before her, so there was this timing where she couldn't fight me anymore. My nunu was on the ball and every time they pressured us, he bloodboiled me and we pushed them back. If they stayed to fight, Ali would die and she had to jump away.

What happened next was that we pushed them under tower and got ganked over and over again by the enemy jungler (mumu). I ended up 5/5. I knew the lane was lost when she finally finished her IE and just bursted me down with a Ali stun combination. They took the tower after that and laning was more or less over.

What could I have done better?
a) Should I also have gone for the IE and not BT?

b) My nunu was warding the small bush. Should he have warded further out to see mumu earlier. We tried to escape the ganks, but for some reason we never managed to make it out in time. He would just walk into the middle of the lane and press R. When I could move again, there was usually a bull in my face and a gnome was sticking a rocket up my a.....

c) What do you do in general? Stop sieging the tower, just push the lane and then back off? Gank mid in the meantime? Wait at the tower? In hindsight I was way to aggressive, but what to do with the time when the lane is pushed? Or just try to freeze it and farm? But what is the point of building the BT, when your enemy is going IE and you can't be aggressive.

Play Vayne?

Cleanse is your BFF


I went exhaust because I wanted to duel Trist, but yeah going exhaust against trist/ali/mumu is borderline retarded, so definitely something to change next time. I also didn't build a QSS... hmmm...

Just so that I don't look like a complete idiot. My final score was 17/7, despite my team losing in the end. I was effective later in the teamfights. I just got the feeling, that if I would have managed to shut down Trist in lane somehow, we could have turned it.
Probe1: "Because people are opinionated and love to share their thoughts. Then they read someone else agree with them and get their opinion confused with fact."
TSBspartacus
Profile Joined October 2011
England1046 Posts
November 26 2012 11:10 GMT
#4226
In regards to the discussion earlier about honour and how we can get more than one tier: its not actually multiple tiers, you just get the award again when the system automatically checks whether you are still "honourable".
Source: http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/13rlpl/congratulaions_you_have_proven_to_be_one_of_the/c76tb3y
Twinmold
Profile Joined June 2010
Sweden238 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-11-26 11:29:57
November 26 2012 11:26 GMT
#4227
On November 26 2012 19:53 BlueSpace wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 26 2012 18:32 seRapH wrote:
What side were you? How you play bot lane differs drastically depending. If you're blue side you can just push shove the lane into tower and go back for doubles, rinse and repeat. Purple side you won't have the luxury of doubles, so it's often safer to not pressure tower (especially against alistar for god's sake).

We were purple side, so we couldn't farm golems.

Show nested quote +
On November 26 2012 18:51 LaNague wrote:
1 ward is not enough against the mummy, he can spider from everywhere.

you could have asked your jungler to countergank while you were still ahead.

Our jungler was busy to argue with Morde, who was mid. He fed a kill on accident during a gank and after that Morde harassed him verbally the entire time. The enemy was winning mid and top, so he basically had the luxury of just camping us, while our rammus was trying to help mid/top.

Show nested quote +
On November 26 2012 18:44 VirgilSC2 wrote:
On November 26 2012 18:28 BlueSpace wrote:
Have a question regarding how to handle jungle pressure.

I had a game yesterday with me playing Vayne. My buddy was Nunu and we faced off against Tristana and Alistar. It was going ok. Tristana was ahead by around 20 creeps but I had a kill advantage. She was 2/3 and I was 5/2. She rushed for IE while I finished my BT before her, so there was this timing where she couldn't fight me anymore. My nunu was on the ball and every time they pressured us, he bloodboiled me and we pushed them back. If they stayed to fight, Ali would die and she had to jump away.

What happened next was that we pushed them under tower and got ganked over and over again by the enemy jungler (mumu). I ended up 5/5. I knew the lane was lost when she finally finished her IE and just bursted me down with a Ali stun combination. They took the tower after that and laning was more or less over.

What could I have done better?
a) Should I also have gone for the IE and not BT?

b) My nunu was warding the small bush. Should he have warded further out to see mumu earlier. We tried to escape the ganks, but for some reason we never managed to make it out in time. He would just walk into the middle of the lane and press R. When I could move again, there was usually a bull in my face and a gnome was sticking a rocket up my a.....

c) What do you do in general? Stop sieging the tower, just push the lane and then back off? Gank mid in the meantime? Wait at the tower? In hindsight I was way to aggressive, but what to do with the time when the lane is pushed? Or just try to freeze it and farm? But what is the point of building the BT, when your enemy is going IE and you can't be aggressive.

Play Vayne?

Cleanse is your BFF


I went exhaust because I wanted to duel Trist, but yeah going exhaust against trist/ali/mumu is borderline retarded, so definitely something to change next time. I also didn't build a QSS... hmmm...

Just so that I don't look like a complete idiot. My final score was 17/7, despite my team losing in the end. I was effective later in the teamfights. I just got the feeling, that if I would have managed to shut down Trist in lane somehow, we could have turned it.

To be fair Cleanse doesn't really do all that much against Alistar and Tristanas kit. Their knockups and knockbacks are largely unaffected by CC reduction (the only thing you can cleanse is the small 0.5 second stun at the end of Alistars pulverize). Cleanse would still have been useful against Exhaust, Ignite and Amumu however.
SC / LoL / DotA // Twinmold took a moment for himself. He never gave it back.
Inschato
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
Canada1349 Posts
November 26 2012 11:35 GMT
#4228
On November 26 2012 19:20 shinarit wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 26 2012 11:18 OutlaW- wrote:
You have my permission to complain about somebody being imbalanced if
A. you're a pro or at least playing with pros, or
B. you're able to abuse said imbalance to carry yourself preferably with proof


Actually, balancing a game where millions of people play can not be solved by balancing to pro level. LoL is thankfully not that game where everywhere is a wannabe pro, so you have to make the plays enjoyable for them (and i think its successful so far).


Yeah, that's pretty much the whole point of draft mode. Balance an imbalanced game by letting the players make strategic bans and counterpicks. It's sort of like map picks in Starcraft.
3.
xPulsAr
Profile Joined October 2011
Japan107 Posts
November 26 2012 11:49 GMT
#4229
Anybody here who mains squishy junglers / assassins in the jungle such as Diana, Kha'Zix, ...? Every time I pick Shaco or another squishy jungler in soloq someone in my team starts to rage/qq, telling me to pick a tank/initiator.

So are there any factors you consider when picking a jungler like 'first pick / last pick / etc.' or overall 'tank/initiating power of your team' in soloq? Is having a tanky bruiser top such as Darius and support Blitz/Leona in your team enough to justify picking an assassin in jungle or should I only pick them when our top laner picks Malph or Cho? Also taking into consideration that I won't go full class cannon and maybe build an early GA (at the 25 minute mark) and/or a hexdrinker unless I'm getting fed.

Guess I have to start learning jungle Jax / Rengar, assuming the season 3 jungle revamp won't change anything. ._."
mr_tolkien
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
France8631 Posts
November 26 2012 11:57 GMT
#4230
On November 26 2012 20:49 xPulsAr wrote:
Anybody here who mains squishy junglers / assassins in the jungle such as Diana, Kha'Zix, ...? Every time I pick Shaco or another squishy jungler in soloq someone in my team starts to rage/qq, telling me to pick a tank/initiator.

So are there any factors you consider when picking a jungler like 'first pick / last pick / etc.' or overall 'tank/initiating power of your team' in soloq? Is having a tanky bruiser top such as Darius and support Blitz/Leona in your team enough to justify picking an assassin in jungle or should I only pick them when our top laner picks Malph or Cho? Also taking into consideration that I won't go full class cannon and maybe build an early GA (at the 25 minute mark) and/or a hexdrinker unless I'm getting fed.

Guess I have to start learning jungle Jax / Rengar, assuming the season 3 jungle revamp won't change anything. ._."

Best thing with people whining for stupid things is to /ignore them from the start.
The legend of Darien lives on
Irave
Profile Joined October 2010
United States9965 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-11-26 12:21:38
November 26 2012 12:16 GMT
#4231
On November 26 2012 20:57 mr_tolkien wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 26 2012 20:49 xPulsAr wrote:
Anybody here who mains squishy junglers / assassins in the jungle such as Diana, Kha'Zix, ...? Every time I pick Shaco or another squishy jungler in soloq someone in my team starts to rage/qq, telling me to pick a tank/initiator.

So are there any factors you consider when picking a jungler like 'first pick / last pick / etc.' or overall 'tank/initiating power of your team' in soloq? Is having a tanky bruiser top such as Darius and support Blitz/Leona in your team enough to justify picking an assassin in jungle or should I only pick them when our top laner picks Malph or Cho? Also taking into consideration that I won't go full class cannon and maybe build an early GA (at the 25 minute mark) and/or a hexdrinker unless I'm getting fed.

Guess I have to start learning jungle Jax / Rengar, assuming the season 3 jungle revamp won't change anything. ._."

Best thing with people whining for stupid things is to /ignore them from the start.

Its not really a stupid thing, and ignoring for constructive criticism is really silly. When I have one of the first picks, I elect to play what I want and let the team accommodate that. Later picks I do the same for them and see what's needed from the jungle. I don't think it needs to be a Malph or Cho or a tank type top to play an assassin. I think a big bruiser fits that role to enable you too, or a Leona/Taric/Blitz support. If its a Teemo top, and a lulu support, you'll want to play a big jungler.

Basically if your team lacks an initiator then you fill that role from the jungle.
Promises
Profile Joined February 2004
Netherlands1821 Posts
November 26 2012 12:30 GMT
#4232
On November 26 2012 21:16 Irave wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 26 2012 20:57 mr_tolkien wrote:
On November 26 2012 20:49 xPulsAr wrote:
Anybody here who mains squishy junglers / assassins in the jungle such as Diana, Kha'Zix, ...? Every time I pick Shaco or another squishy jungler in soloq someone in my team starts to rage/qq, telling me to pick a tank/initiator.

So are there any factors you consider when picking a jungler like 'first pick / last pick / etc.' or overall 'tank/initiating power of your team' in soloq? Is having a tanky bruiser top such as Darius and support Blitz/Leona in your team enough to justify picking an assassin in jungle or should I only pick them when our top laner picks Malph or Cho? Also taking into consideration that I won't go full class cannon and maybe build an early GA (at the 25 minute mark) and/or a hexdrinker unless I'm getting fed.

Guess I have to start learning jungle Jax / Rengar, assuming the season 3 jungle revamp won't change anything. ._."

Best thing with people whining for stupid things is to /ignore them from the start.

Its not really a stupid thing, and ignoring for constructive criticism is really silly. When I have one of the first picks, I elect to play what I want and let the team accommodate that. Later picks I do the same for them and see what's needed from the jungle. I don't think it needs to be a Malph or Cho or a tank type top to play an assassin. I think a big bruiser fits that role to enable you too, or a Leona/Taric/Blitz support. If its a Teemo top, and a lulu support, you'll want to play a big jungler.

Basically if your team lacks an initiator then you fill that role from the jungle.


Completely agree; if you're one of the first picks you have a free range of choice, the later picks will have to pick in a manner that completes the team (unless ofcourse certain late picks were specified ahead of time).
I'm a man of my word, and that word is "unreliable".
Keniji
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands2569 Posts
November 26 2012 13:08 GMT
#4233
Lately I often ended with 2 def items on carries. Usually because I have to get qss or at least a negatron kinda early because mid fed and GA is just too good to not get. In soloQ where everyone dives the carries and nobody protect it feels so strong.
arb
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Noobville17922 Posts
November 26 2012 13:11 GMT
#4234
On November 26 2012 22:08 Keniji wrote:
Lately I often ended with 2 def items on carries. Usually because I have to get qss or at least a negatron kinda early because mid fed and GA is just too good to not get. In soloQ where everyone dives the carries and nobody protect it feels so strong.

seems like it'd gimp your power in comparison to the other AD who isnt building defense outside of ga
Artillery spawned from the forges of Hell
Eppa!
Profile Joined November 2010
Sweden4641 Posts
November 26 2012 13:17 GMT
#4235
On November 26 2012 20:26 Twinmold wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 26 2012 19:53 BlueSpace wrote:
On November 26 2012 18:32 seRapH wrote:
What side were you? How you play bot lane differs drastically depending. If you're blue side you can just push shove the lane into tower and go back for doubles, rinse and repeat. Purple side you won't have the luxury of doubles, so it's often safer to not pressure tower (especially against alistar for god's sake).

We were purple side, so we couldn't farm golems.

On November 26 2012 18:51 LaNague wrote:
1 ward is not enough against the mummy, he can spider from everywhere.

you could have asked your jungler to countergank while you were still ahead.

Our jungler was busy to argue with Morde, who was mid. He fed a kill on accident during a gank and after that Morde harassed him verbally the entire time. The enemy was winning mid and top, so he basically had the luxury of just camping us, while our rammus was trying to help mid/top.

On November 26 2012 18:44 VirgilSC2 wrote:
On November 26 2012 18:28 BlueSpace wrote:
Have a question regarding how to handle jungle pressure.

I had a game yesterday with me playing Vayne. My buddy was Nunu and we faced off against Tristana and Alistar. It was going ok. Tristana was ahead by around 20 creeps but I had a kill advantage. She was 2/3 and I was 5/2. She rushed for IE while I finished my BT before her, so there was this timing where she couldn't fight me anymore. My nunu was on the ball and every time they pressured us, he bloodboiled me and we pushed them back. If they stayed to fight, Ali would die and she had to jump away.

What happened next was that we pushed them under tower and got ganked over and over again by the enemy jungler (mumu). I ended up 5/5. I knew the lane was lost when she finally finished her IE and just bursted me down with a Ali stun combination. They took the tower after that and laning was more or less over.

What could I have done better?
a) Should I also have gone for the IE and not BT?

b) My nunu was warding the small bush. Should he have warded further out to see mumu earlier. We tried to escape the ganks, but for some reason we never managed to make it out in time. He would just walk into the middle of the lane and press R. When I could move again, there was usually a bull in my face and a gnome was sticking a rocket up my a.....

c) What do you do in general? Stop sieging the tower, just push the lane and then back off? Gank mid in the meantime? Wait at the tower? In hindsight I was way to aggressive, but what to do with the time when the lane is pushed? Or just try to freeze it and farm? But what is the point of building the BT, when your enemy is going IE and you can't be aggressive.

Play Vayne?

Cleanse is your BFF


I went exhaust because I wanted to duel Trist, but yeah going exhaust against trist/ali/mumu is borderline retarded, so definitely something to change next time. I also didn't build a QSS... hmmm...

Just so that I don't look like a complete idiot. My final score was 17/7, despite my team losing in the end. I was effective later in the teamfights. I just got the feeling, that if I would have managed to shut down Trist in lane somehow, we could have turned it.

To be fair Cleanse doesn't really do all that much against Alistar and Tristanas kit. Their knockups and knockbacks are largely unaffected by CC reduction (the only thing you can cleanse is the small 0.5 second stun at the end of Alistars pulverize). Cleanse would still have been useful against Exhaust, Ignite and Amumu however.

It does help vs ignite damage, and force the alistar to commit more in an amumu gank, if amumu hits bandage toss you cleanse that and you get reduced cc from ulti, this helps a ton as Alistar is to squishy to stay close to vayne when its just a 2v2 tug of war.
"Can't wait till Monday" Cixah+Waveofshadow. "Needs to be monday. Weekend please go by quickly." Gahlo
adriftt
Profile Joined March 2012
335 Posts
November 26 2012 13:27 GMT
#4236
On November 26 2012 18:21 Caphe wrote:
Watching DL and Locodoco practice bot lane is so painful, they want to make the play so much that it backfire them in almost every encounter. DL is bad at decision making but usually blame Loco for it, lol.


i think its kinda funny, i like doublelift and think hes great at teamfighting but its even more obvious now how much chauster carried them in laning phase
Irave
Profile Joined October 2010
United States9965 Posts
November 26 2012 13:32 GMT
#4237
Damn getting a small idea of the amount of money streamers make. I realize why they have a hard time to not do it. Dyrus, TOO, and the likes can easily make over 9k a month o.O Where as a big rare, IPL tournament hands out 10k per for first.
Sermokala
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States14211 Posts
November 26 2012 13:33 GMT
#4238
the problem with the relationships of bot lane is that one guy has to be the play maker and the other has to be the guy who follows up on the plays. I think CLG got 2 play makers and its really hurting their chemistry.
A wise man will say that he knows nothing. We're gona party like its 2752 Hail Dark Brandon
SagaZ
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
France3460 Posts
November 26 2012 13:43 GMT
#4239
On November 26 2012 20:49 xPulsAr wrote:
Anybody here who mains squishy junglers / assassins in the jungle such as Diana, Kha'Zix, ...? Every time I pick Shaco or another squishy jungler in soloq someone in my team starts to rage/qq, telling me to pick a tank/initiator.

So are there any factors you consider when picking a jungler like 'first pick / last pick / etc.' or overall 'tank/initiating power of your team' in soloq? Is having a tanky bruiser top such as Darius and support Blitz/Leona in your team enough to justify picking an assassin in jungle or should I only pick them when our top laner picks Malph or Cho? Also taking into consideration that I won't go full class cannon and maybe build an early GA (at the 25 minute mark) and/or a hexdrinker unless I'm getting fed.

Guess I have to start learning jungle Jax / Rengar, assuming the season 3 jungle revamp won't change anything. ._."

ask your support to pick lulu, or/and your mid to pick oriana
champions with gapclosers and either of those 2 makes crazy iniciation
Be nice, buy wards and don't feed double buff.
ihasaKAROT
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Netherlands4730 Posts
November 26 2012 14:00 GMT
#4240
Pick xin, go beastmode earlygame. No matter how squishy you are, they will always die first
KCCO!
Prev 1 210 211 212 213 214 280 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 185
ProTech137
Nina 91
StarCraft: Brood War
Mong 217
Dewaltoss 112
Bale 35
ZergMaN 23
Noble 14
Icarus 7
League of Legends
JimRising 704
Other Games
summit1g9800
Sick189
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick839
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream41
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 35
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2184
League of Legends
• Rush1221
• Lourlo1174
• Stunt205
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
3h 54m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
4h 54m
Monday Night Weeklies
9h 54m
Replay Cast
16h 54m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 3h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 4h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 17h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.