• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:08
CEST 22:08
KST 05:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8402 users

[Patch 1.0.0.148: Kha'Zix] General Discussion - Page 183

Forum Index > LoL General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 181 182 183 184 185 200 Next
Zaphod Beeblebrox
Profile Joined December 2010
Denmark697 Posts
October 15 2012 20:32 GMT
#3641
On October 16 2012 04:38 Ketara wrote:
I had a weird bug like that today.

I was doing Lux support vs. Blitzcrank.

He was in the bushes, I hit him with my snare. Couldn't see him but I knew where he was and I knew it hit. He shoots a rocket grab right after I hit him and misses.

Somehow, the rocket grab moved his model out of the bush. He was clearly not in the bush but was still snared.


I think grab moves blitzcrank a tiny bit forward as he uses it. If he was standing on the very edge of the brush that might expose him.
Didn't know it could move him while snared tho.
Go try StarBow on the Arcade. TL thread: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=440661
Simberto
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Germany12010 Posts
October 15 2012 20:33 GMT
#3642
I am playing a lot of jungle lately, and i am noticing a problem. I don't have money. I have literally no income after the teamfight phase starts, because i have to stick around my team all the time, thus not being able to get creeps in the jungle. I also don't get kills since i mostly play supporty junglers like skarner or amumu. Early on, i feel like i have to gank a lot, or my lanes just lose. Midgame, i have to hang around my team in case fights happen. And in those spaces where everyone spreads out to farm stuff, i don't get any, since there is always some ad carry around that wants that money more then me. Also, i tend to buy a lot of wards. This leaves me in that awkward spot where i don't have any items (like, maybe shurelyas and an aegis) and can no longer tank anything, just because i don't have any items and am very squishy. What does one do to prevent that? Where can i get money?
Terranasaur
Profile Joined May 2011
United States2085 Posts
October 15 2012 20:35 GMT
#3643
On October 16 2012 05:33 Simberto wrote:
I am playing a lot of jungle lately, and i am noticing a problem. I don't have money. I have literally no income after the teamfight phase starts, because i have to stick around my team all the time, thus not being able to get creeps in the jungle. I also don't get kills since i mostly play supporty junglers like skarner or amumu. Early on, i feel like i have to gank a lot, or my lanes just lose. Midgame, i have to hang around my team in case fights happen. And in those spaces where everyone spreads out to farm stuff, i don't get any, since there is always some ad carry around that wants that money more then me. Also, i tend to buy a lot of wards. This leaves me in that awkward spot where i don't have any items (like, maybe shurelyas and an aegis) and can no longer tank anything, just because i don't have any items and am very squishy. What does one do to prevent that? Where can i get money?



GP10's?
Decisions Determine Destiny - Terranasaur#1719 D3 #557 SC2 3DS FC: 2423-3623-8068
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-10-15 20:37:54
October 15 2012 20:36 GMT
#3644
That's just the state of the jungle right now, just play champs that don't' require any items to stay relevant, like maokai, amumu, etc etc.

That or tax the shit out of lanes after every gank. One thing I always do is when I play lee sin, is after every gank, I force the lane to shove the lane into the tower, and everyone blue pills right after. That way my lane will keep item advantage, and I get to steal some xp and gold.
liftlift > tsm
Carnivorous Sheep
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Baa?21247 Posts
October 15 2012 20:38 GMT
#3645
Someone on the Reddit comments cleaned up a few of the points on the original translation, seems to be the most accurate version to me:

http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/11il9l/tpa_toyz_opinion_on_other_mid_laners_in_wc/c6msivc
TranslatorBaa!
TheYango
Profile Joined September 2008
United States47024 Posts
October 15 2012 20:45 GMT
#3646
The carries don't get priority in farming pushed lanes in all situations. If they've just finished an item, and you're working on one, don't feel like you have to let them have that farm. You finishing an item will have more of an impact than them just banking 1500 gold.
Moderator
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
October 15 2012 20:46 GMT
#3647
On October 16 2012 05:33 Simberto wrote:
I am playing a lot of jungle lately, and i am noticing a problem. I don't have money. I have literally no income after the teamfight phase starts, because i have to stick around my team all the time, thus not being able to get creeps in the jungle. I also don't get kills since i mostly play supporty junglers like skarner or amumu. Early on, i feel like i have to gank a lot, or my lanes just lose. Midgame, i have to hang around my team in case fights happen. And in those spaces where everyone spreads out to farm stuff, i don't get any, since there is always some ad carry around that wants that money more then me. Also, i tend to buy a lot of wards. This leaves me in that awkward spot where i don't have any items (like, maybe shurelyas and an aegis) and can no longer tank anything, just because i don't have any items and am very squishy. What does one do to prevent that? Where can i get money?

Philo should hold you over on Amumu and Skarner (at least until you push it to a Reverie) in the early game with ganks. Also, look out for places where you can snag farm while doing other stuff. Running through the jungle? Skarner or Amumu (since you mentioned those, others as well) can clear a camp in a couple seconds. If you're lying in ambush, or just getting from A to B with no real rush, stop and grab a camp. Don't forget that if Mastery-ed, your Smite gives extra gold as well. Also look for places where you can "steal" farm. If your team is pushing out a creep wave, snag some. The AD wants gold, and you want to get him fed, but if you're in team fight mode, taking a dozen or so from him isn't going to hurt him as much as it did in lane. Between fights, also try to be the pusher. Team shopping/recovering? Go kill a wave or clear your/their jungle.

But yes, you're always going to be more starved than a laner. That's why most picked junglers can do fine with low items, just focusing on defenses.

--

Side (but somewhat related, I guess) note, do you guys think there are any junglers that can work with Smite/Teleport? One of the reasons Shen jungle feels strong despite not having Naut level ganks or fast clears, is that he has that Shen Global Presence that you need to be wary of. Do you think there's junglers who can live without Flash/Ghost and don't necessarily need Exhaust otherwise? I'm trying to think, maybe Mao (enough CC that he might not technically need Exhaust, knockup/defenses are pretty good for escapes) or Lee (doesn't need Flash or Ghost because Lee Sin, ganks scary enough without Exhaust).
It's your boy Guzma!
TheYango
Profile Joined September 2008
United States47024 Posts
October 15 2012 20:48 GMT
#3648
On October 16 2012 05:46 Requizen wrote:
Side (but somewhat related, I guess) note, do you guys think there are any junglers that can work with Smite/Teleport? One of the reasons Shen jungle feels strong despite not having Naut level ganks or fast clears, is that he has that Shen Global Presence that you need to be wary of. Do you think there's junglers who can live without Flash/Ghost and don't necessarily need Exhaust otherwise? I'm trying to think, maybe Mao (enough CC that he might not technically need Exhaust, knockup/defenses are pretty good for escapes) or Lee (doesn't need Flash or Ghost because Lee Sin, ganks scary enough without Exhaust).

By what logic is it remotely reasonable to not have Flash on Maokai?
Moderator
seRapH
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9827 Posts
October 15 2012 20:50 GMT
#3649
Oh god I've had the misfortune of jungling against smite/tp shaco before.

Fuck that guy.
boomer hands
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
October 15 2012 20:51 GMT
#3650
On October 16 2012 05:48 TheYango wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 16 2012 05:46 Requizen wrote:
Side (but somewhat related, I guess) note, do you guys think there are any junglers that can work with Smite/Teleport? One of the reasons Shen jungle feels strong despite not having Naut level ganks or fast clears, is that he has that Shen Global Presence that you need to be wary of. Do you think there's junglers who can live without Flash/Ghost and don't necessarily need Exhaust otherwise? I'm trying to think, maybe Mao (enough CC that he might not technically need Exhaust, knockup/defenses are pretty good for escapes) or Lee (doesn't need Flash or Ghost because Lee Sin, ganks scary enough without Exhaust).

By what logic is it remotely reasonable to not have Flash on Maokai?

I don't really play him (I think just free weeks), I just figured with Twisted Advance to get in range, and then Knockup to stop chasers and ult to shrug off incoming damage, maybe. But I don't know him that well, so I'm obviously wrong, not the point.
It's your boy Guzma!
CeriseCherries
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
6170 Posts
October 15 2012 20:55 GMT
#3651
On October 16 2012 05:51 Requizen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 16 2012 05:48 TheYango wrote:
On October 16 2012 05:46 Requizen wrote:
Side (but somewhat related, I guess) note, do you guys think there are any junglers that can work with Smite/Teleport? One of the reasons Shen jungle feels strong despite not having Naut level ganks or fast clears, is that he has that Shen Global Presence that you need to be wary of. Do you think there's junglers who can live without Flash/Ghost and don't necessarily need Exhaust otherwise? I'm trying to think, maybe Mao (enough CC that he might not technically need Exhaust, knockup/defenses are pretty good for escapes) or Lee (doesn't need Flash or Ghost because Lee Sin, ganks scary enough without Exhaust).

By what logic is it remotely reasonable to not have Flash on Maokai?

I don't really play him (I think just free weeks), I just figured with Twisted Advance to get in range, and then Knockup to stop chasers and ult to shrug off incoming damage, maybe. But I don't know him that well, so I'm obviously wrong, not the point.


flash-twisted advance secures far more kills than twisted advance by itself...
Remember, no matter where you go, there you are.
Shiv.
Profile Joined January 2011
3534 Posts
October 15 2012 20:55 GMT
#3652
On October 16 2012 05:46 Requizen wrote:


Side (but somewhat related, I guess) note, do you guys think there are any junglers that can work with Smite/Teleport? One of the reasons Shen jungle feels strong despite not having Naut level ganks or fast clears, is that he has that Shen Global Presence that you need to be wary of. Do you think there's junglers who can live without Flash/Ghost and don't necessarily need Exhaust otherwise? I'm trying to think, maybe Mao (enough CC that he might not technically need Exhaust, knockup/defenses are pretty good for escapes) or Lee (doesn't need Flash or Ghost because Lee Sin, ganks scary enough without Exhaust).

Work as in are legitimately good in a ranked game or work as in can work in normals?
I've played quite a bit of smite/TP Yi back in the day, always farm, never gank, always splitpush, never not splitpush. I didn't try it after the jungle remake and I was hesitant to try it in ranked games because it becomes useful pretty late into the game, at a point where your 1/12/3 AD Ezreal mid who lost to Kassadin already decided it was your fault you lose the game and ragequit - or something along those lines. I wouldn't play it in a game I desperately want to win, but I do think it's a strategy that has it's places.
currently rooting for myself.
Sufficiency
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada23833 Posts
October 15 2012 20:56 GMT
#3653
On October 16 2012 04:15 Alaric wrote:
Uh... playing Wukong against Darius, I ult him under my tower. He's in mid-air, and starts his ult animation there, as if he never was knocked-up, and I'm sure he didn't start it before my ult (in case he's like Ez who can't be interrupted once he starts).
Dafuk.


He started casting his R before you started yours. Like most other spells with casting animation (e.g. Lux, Ezreal), once you start casting, there is no way to stop the spell from going off UNLESS YOU KILL HIM OUTRIGHT DURING THE ANIMATION. In this case, you managed to cc him but that doesn't stop his R.

It is possible, for example, to start casting an Ezreal R, get Blitz grabbed, and Ezreal's R will still go off from his original position.
https://twitter.com/SufficientStats
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
October 15 2012 20:58 GMT
#3654
Could probably run TP on lee sin against bad jungle duelists, but I don't really see the benefit of it.
liftlift > tsm
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
October 15 2012 21:03 GMT
#3655
On October 16 2012 05:56 Sufficiency wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 16 2012 04:15 Alaric wrote:
Uh... playing Wukong against Darius, I ult him under my tower. He's in mid-air, and starts his ult animation there, as if he never was knocked-up, and I'm sure he didn't start it before my ult (in case he's like Ez who can't be interrupted once he starts).
Dafuk.


He started casting his R before you started yours. Like most other spells with casting animation (e.g. Lux, Ezreal), once you start casting, there is no way to stop the spell from going off UNLESS YOU KILL HIM OUTRIGHT DURING THE ANIMATION. In this case, you managed to cc him but that doesn't stop his R.

It is possible, for example, to start casting an Ezreal R, get Blitz grabbed, and Ezreal's R will still go off from his original position.

Not necessarily true; there's that video somewhere of a Skarner grabbing Darius as he's in the air and he's frozen in crystal form, midair.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
October 15 2012 21:05 GMT
#3656
On October 16 2012 06:03 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 16 2012 05:56 Sufficiency wrote:
On October 16 2012 04:15 Alaric wrote:
Uh... playing Wukong against Darius, I ult him under my tower. He's in mid-air, and starts his ult animation there, as if he never was knocked-up, and I'm sure he didn't start it before my ult (in case he's like Ez who can't be interrupted once he starts).
Dafuk.


He started casting his R before you started yours. Like most other spells with casting animation (e.g. Lux, Ezreal), once you start casting, there is no way to stop the spell from going off UNLESS YOU KILL HIM OUTRIGHT DURING THE ANIMATION. In this case, you managed to cc him but that doesn't stop his R.

It is possible, for example, to start casting an Ezreal R, get Blitz grabbed, and Ezreal's R will still go off from his original position.

Not necessarily true; there's that video somewhere of a Skarner grabbing Darius as he's in the air and he's frozen in crystal form, midair.

Yeah, but what happens when the ult ends? Suppression (from what I can tell), simply "pauses" your game character (from a code perspective, you basically move at 0x the normal game speed, etc etc), so when he breaks out, he should finish it, no?
It's your boy Guzma!
cLutZ
Profile Joined November 2010
United States19574 Posts
October 15 2012 21:09 GMT
#3657
If I'm jungling and gold starved I usually try to convince my team to get dragon as much as possible. Global objectives really help the jungle AND support with getting items.
Freeeeeeedom
Sufficiency
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada23833 Posts
October 15 2012 21:11 GMT
#3658
On October 16 2012 06:03 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 16 2012 05:56 Sufficiency wrote:
On October 16 2012 04:15 Alaric wrote:
Uh... playing Wukong against Darius, I ult him under my tower. He's in mid-air, and starts his ult animation there, as if he never was knocked-up, and I'm sure he didn't start it before my ult (in case he's like Ez who can't be interrupted once he starts).
Dafuk.


He started casting his R before you started yours. Like most other spells with casting animation (e.g. Lux, Ezreal), once you start casting, there is no way to stop the spell from going off UNLESS YOU KILL HIM OUTRIGHT DURING THE ANIMATION. In this case, you managed to cc him but that doesn't stop his R.

It is possible, for example, to start casting an Ezreal R, get Blitz grabbed, and Ezreal's R will still go off from his original position.

Not necessarily true; there's that video somewhere of a Skarner grabbing Darius as he's in the air and he's frozen in crystal form, midair.


Interesting. Perhaps suppression works a bit differently.
https://twitter.com/SufficientStats
cLutZ
Profile Joined November 2010
United States19574 Posts
October 15 2012 21:12 GMT
#3659
On October 16 2012 06:11 Sufficiency wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 16 2012 06:03 WaveofShadow wrote:
On October 16 2012 05:56 Sufficiency wrote:
On October 16 2012 04:15 Alaric wrote:
Uh... playing Wukong against Darius, I ult him under my tower. He's in mid-air, and starts his ult animation there, as if he never was knocked-up, and I'm sure he didn't start it before my ult (in case he's like Ez who can't be interrupted once he starts).
Dafuk.


He started casting his R before you started yours. Like most other spells with casting animation (e.g. Lux, Ezreal), once you start casting, there is no way to stop the spell from going off UNLESS YOU KILL HIM OUTRIGHT DURING THE ANIMATION. In this case, you managed to cc him but that doesn't stop his R.

It is possible, for example, to start casting an Ezreal R, get Blitz grabbed, and Ezreal's R will still go off from his original position.

Not necessarily true; there's that video somewhere of a Skarner grabbing Darius as he's in the air and he's frozen in crystal form, midair.


Interesting. Perhaps suppression works a bit differently.


People here seem to think Skarner's R is bugged.
Freeeeeeedom
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
October 15 2012 21:13 GMT
#3660
On October 16 2012 06:12 cLutZ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 16 2012 06:11 Sufficiency wrote:
On October 16 2012 06:03 WaveofShadow wrote:
On October 16 2012 05:56 Sufficiency wrote:
On October 16 2012 04:15 Alaric wrote:
Uh... playing Wukong against Darius, I ult him under my tower. He's in mid-air, and starts his ult animation there, as if he never was knocked-up, and I'm sure he didn't start it before my ult (in case he's like Ez who can't be interrupted once he starts).
Dafuk.


He started casting his R before you started yours. Like most other spells with casting animation (e.g. Lux, Ezreal), once you start casting, there is no way to stop the spell from going off UNLESS YOU KILL HIM OUTRIGHT DURING THE ANIMATION. In this case, you managed to cc him but that doesn't stop his R.

It is possible, for example, to start casting an Ezreal R, get Blitz grabbed, and Ezreal's R will still go off from his original position.

Not necessarily true; there's that video somewhere of a Skarner grabbing Darius as he's in the air and he's frozen in crystal form, midair.


Interesting. Perhaps suppression works a bit differently.


People here seem to think Skarner's R is bugged.

They would be wrong.
It's your boy Guzma!
Prev 1 181 182 183 184 185 200 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
ComeBackTV 855
SteadfastSC568
EnkiAlexander 64
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 568
ZombieGrub137
JuggernautJason65
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 23862
Soulkey 291
Mini 163
White-Ra 139
Trap 25
ToSsGirL 25
Shine 21
NotJumperer 19
League of Legends
Doublelift1129
Counter-Strike
fl0m1467
shoxiejesuss587
C9.Mang0177
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King95
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2453
Liquid`Hasu1932
Other Games
Grubby2861
ArmadaUGS1691
B2W.Neo527
shahzam269
Pyrionflax187
UpATreeSC77
Chillindude58
Dewaltoss52
Trikslyr44
Railgan24
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV183
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream106
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Reevou 8
• intothetv
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• IndyKCrew
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 50
• Azhi_Dahaki29
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV320
League of Legends
• TFBlade1114
• Noizen210
Other Games
• imaqtpie1103
• Scarra741
• Shiphtur296
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
13h 52m
OSC
16h 52m
Stellar Fest
16h 52m
OSC
1d 3h
Stellar Fest
1d 16h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.