• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:03
CEST 11:03
KST 18:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9265 users

[Patch 1.0.0.136: Lulu] General Discussion - Page 75

Forum Index > LoL General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 73 74 75 76 77 339 Next
Remember guys, this is the general discussion thread. Keep whine/QQ posts in the appropriate QQ memorial thread! Thanks!
arb
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Noobville17922 Posts
March 25 2012 17:26 GMT
#1481
On March 26 2012 01:59 Vathus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 26 2012 01:13 greggy wrote:
So I've been playing premade 5s with a few friends and as I'm getting pretty close to 30, we want to do ranked 5s. I've been jungling for a while now so I guess this is the role I'll take. I sort of know the basics of jungling and such, but my hero pool is pretty limited. I've been playing noc as he's free atm and I kinda like him, but from what I understand he isn't a top tier jungler (and is also 6300). Also played amumu but I don't really like him even though he has a lot of utility.

So my question is: how are junglers tiered and which should I buy? I've got ~7k ip saved up. I've got a standard arp/as rune page, but do I need any specific runes (e.g. ms etc.) I also prefer the 'clear the jungle and gank at 4' strategy, but wouldn't mind trying my hand at a lvl2 gank. I've seen TOO's jungle guide and I don't really have problems clearing.


TL;DR: what junglers do i buy with 7k ip if i prefer ricing instead of ganking.


I would say Udyr, Shyvana, Lee Sin, Maokai, and Nocturne are the top tier jungle picks right now. But I would also recommend trying Jarvan, Rammus, Mundo, and maybe skarner or ww.

With the 7k ip I would at least buy Udyr and then maybe Mundo or you could save for jarvan or one of the 6300 ip junglers.

Tbh i mostly jungle and usually just rely on Udyr WW Skarner and Shyv as my main go to junglers.
I'm still learning Mundo jungle, and I dunno if GP is still agood jungle atm
Artillery spawned from the forges of Hell
TwoToneTerran
Profile Joined March 2009
United States8841 Posts
March 25 2012 17:45 GMT
#1482
Pantheon secret #1 jungle.
Remember Violet.
greggy
Profile Joined October 2010
United Kingdom1483 Posts
March 25 2012 17:52 GMT
#1483
Thanks guys :> I actually have mundo and ww already because they are stronk (and because I needed cheap champs to play draft), so I'll get udyr and then look to save for something more expensive (shyv/noc/skarner/lee sin)
ManyCookies
Profile Joined December 2010
1164 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-25 18:12:04
March 25 2012 17:54 GMT
#1484
Meh, Pantheon's early-mid ganks are terrifying, but Lee Sin has a lot more functionality later on with merely scary early-mid ganks.
Ryuu314
Profile Joined October 2009
United States12679 Posts
March 25 2012 18:06 GMT
#1485
On March 26 2012 01:59 Vathus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 26 2012 01:13 greggy wrote:
So I've been playing premade 5s with a few friends and as I'm getting pretty close to 30, we want to do ranked 5s. I've been jungling for a while now so I guess this is the role I'll take. I sort of know the basics of jungling and such, but my hero pool is pretty limited. I've been playing noc as he's free atm and I kinda like him, but from what I understand he isn't a top tier jungler (and is also 6300). Also played amumu but I don't really like him even though he has a lot of utility.

So my question is: how are junglers tiered and which should I buy? I've got ~7k ip saved up. I've got a standard arp/as rune page, but do I need any specific runes (e.g. ms etc.) I also prefer the 'clear the jungle and gank at 4' strategy, but wouldn't mind trying my hand at a lvl2 gank. I've seen TOO's jungle guide and I don't really have problems clearing.


TL;DR: what junglers do i buy with 7k ip if i prefer ricing instead of ganking.


I would say Udyr, Shyvana, Lee Sin, Maokai, and Nocturne are the top tier jungle picks right now. But I would also recommend trying Jarvan, Rammus, Mundo, and maybe skarner or ww.

With the 7k ip I would at least buy Udyr and then maybe Mundo or you could save for jarvan or one of the 6300 ip junglers.

Mundo>Shyvana; Both of them have more or less equally fast clear speeds and are both really good at counterjungling. What makes Mundo>Shyvana is the fact that Mundo isn't red buff reliant when it comes to ganks and he actually has a good ranged poke. In SV's words, Mundo does everything Shyvana does and more. Rammus is definitely top tier jungler cause powerball ganks are ridiculous. Not so sure about Nocturne. He's good, but the other junglers are just better.
Kaniol
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Poland5551 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-25 18:10:27
March 25 2012 18:10 GMT
#1486
On March 26 2012 02:52 greggy wrote:
Thanks guys :> I actually have mundo and ww already because they are stronk (and because I needed cheap champs to play draft), so I'll get udyr and then look to save for something more expensive (shyv/noc/skarner/lee sin)

If you are looking for strong ganker you should check out volibear as well btw (test him out when he's free), his lvl 2 gank when starting with red is MONSTROUS, huge aoe slow + fling (with a haste) + red buff slow.
ManyCookies
Profile Joined December 2010
1164 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-25 18:22:29
March 25 2012 18:20 GMT
#1487
Don't forget the tried and true WW. He has some of the best ganks post-6, and I'd go as far to say as he's the best jungler to have mid-late game. He just does so much after his awkward level 1-5 phase.



On March 26 2012 03:06 Ryuu314 wrote:
Mundo>Shyvana; Both of them have more or less equally fast clear speeds and are both really good at counterjungling. What makes Mundo>Shyvana is the fact that Mundo isn't red buff reliant when it comes to ganks and he actually has a good ranged poke. In SV's words, Mundo does everything Shyvana does and more.


When on earth did this happen? I heard a lot about Mundo losing too much health clearing to be effective, bad transition late game etc., and now everyone is just like "Oh yeah, Mundo is fucking awesome, Tier 1 jungler easy". Did he recieve some changes I'm not aware of? Did someone find a novel build for him that offset some of his weaknesses? Did some pro player commit to him and realized he was good?
spinesheath
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Germany8679 Posts
March 25 2012 18:20 GMT
#1488
I find the lack of Amumu suggestions disturbing. Especially since you said you like to farm instead of gank.
If you have a good reason to disagree with the above, please tell me. Thank you.
Lylat
Profile Joined August 2009
France8575 Posts
March 25 2012 18:24 GMT
#1489
Are you guys watching the ggChronicle thing ? Dignatas has the weirdest line up including solo top karma, ad rammus and support ezreal ^^
-Zoda-
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
France3578 Posts
March 25 2012 18:25 GMT
#1490
I think that the huge weakness of Amumu is his 1v1, especially against popular junglers.
♪ 最初はi つなぐdo それ つまりlife 常に移動 ♪ - IGN: Uhryks
greggy
Profile Joined October 2010
United Kingdom1483 Posts
March 25 2012 18:27 GMT
#1491
I also said I didn't like amumu, He just feels a bit too boring in that all you do is spam e and hit r whenever a teamfight breaks out. I might try him some more since he's free but he just doesn't suit me. Also his voiceover sucks.

Also, is rammus worth buying or will I never get to play him outside blind picks?
chalice
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1945 Posts
March 25 2012 18:28 GMT
#1492
On March 26 2012 03:20 ManyCookies wrote:
Don't forget the tried and true WW. He has some of the best ganks post-6, and I'd go as far to say as he's the best jungler to have mid-late game. He just does so much after his awkward level 1-5 phase.



Show nested quote +
On March 26 2012 03:06 Ryuu314 wrote:
Mundo>Shyvana; Both of them have more or less equally fast clear speeds and are both really good at counterjungling. What makes Mundo>Shyvana is the fact that Mundo isn't red buff reliant when it comes to ganks and he actually has a good ranged poke. In SV's words, Mundo does everything Shyvana does and more.


When on earth did this happen? I heard a lot about Mundo losing too much health clearing to be effective, bad transition late game etc., and now everyone is just like "Oh yeah, Mundo is fucking awesome, Tier 1 jungler easy". Did he recieve some changes I'm not aware of? Did someone find a novel build for him that offset some of his weaknesses? Did some pro player commit to him and realized he was good?


v1.0.0.132 - 2012-01-18

Base attack speed increased to .625 from 0.595
Attack speed per level increased to 2.8 from 2.5
Magic resist per level increased to 1.25 from .75
Burning Agony health cost reduced to 10/15/20/25/30 from 20/25/30/35/40
Sadism ultimate cooldown reduced to 65 from 75
barbsq
Profile Joined November 2009
United States5348 Posts
March 25 2012 18:39 GMT
#1493
On March 26 2012 03:20 ManyCookies wrote:
Don't forget the tried and true WW. He has some of the best ganks post-6, and I'd go as far to say as he's the best jungler to have mid-late game. He just does so much after his awkward level 1-5 phase.



Show nested quote +
On March 26 2012 03:06 Ryuu314 wrote:
Mundo>Shyvana; Both of them have more or less equally fast clear speeds and are both really good at counterjungling. What makes Mundo>Shyvana is the fact that Mundo isn't red buff reliant when it comes to ganks and he actually has a good ranged poke. In SV's words, Mundo does everything Shyvana does and more.


When on earth did this happen? I heard a lot about Mundo losing too much health clearing to be effective, bad transition late game etc., and now everyone is just like "Oh yeah, Mundo is fucking awesome, Tier 1 jungler easy". Did he recieve some changes I'm not aware of? Did someone find a novel build for him that offset some of his weaknesses? Did some pro player commit to him and realized he was good?


his hp cost for agony got halved at lvl 1
Look at this guy, constantly diluting himself! (╮°-°)╮┳━┳ ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻
Jaksiel
Profile Joined November 2008
United States4130 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-25 18:41:06
March 25 2012 18:40 GMT
#1494
On March 26 2012 03:24 Lylat wrote:
Are you guys watching the ggChronicle thing ? Dignatas has the weirdest line up including solo top karma, ad rammus and support ezreal ^^


They trollin'. They had a trolly line-up game 1 also but won that one pretty handily. They may need to take game 3 seriously (assuming they don't come back in this one).
Zero fighting.
ShoreT
Profile Joined August 2008
United States489 Posts
March 25 2012 18:45 GMT
#1495
So, Sejuani, why does nobody play her?

I guess her damage is a little bit weak, but her level 4 gank is pretty good and her level 6 ganks are very good. Her clear isn't that slow (not super fast either). Is she just outclassed by other CC bots (Rammus, mumu, etc)?
Derp
Kyhron
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States945 Posts
March 25 2012 18:51 GMT
#1496
On March 26 2012 03:45 ShoreT wrote:
So, Sejuani, why does nobody play her?

I guess her damage is a little bit weak, but her level 4 gank is pretty good and her level 6 ganks are very good. Her clear isn't that slow (not super fast either). Is she just outclassed by other CC bots (Rammus, mumu, etc)?

you kinda answered your own question with kinda a slow clear speed and weak on the damage. pretty much every other common jungler will out jungle her or out gank her. yes she has good initiation but late game all she really is is a tanky cc bot that doesn't put out that much damage
BlackPaladin
Profile Joined May 2010
United States9316 Posts
March 25 2012 18:53 GMT
#1497
Not much damage and isn't that fun to play in solo q for most people. She's a great champ for arranged teams, but she has the galio syndrome.
"Your full potential does not matter if you do not use all 100% of it."
NpG)Explosive
Profile Joined January 2003
France994 Posts
March 25 2012 18:59 GMT
#1498
On March 26 2012 03:27 greggy wrote:
Also, is rammus worth buying or will I never get to play him outside blind picks?


At my level (~1400 elo) Shaco is the only jungler permabanned that you could only practice in blind picks. Rammus, Lee Sin and Shyvana are occasionally banned but not enough (definitly in less than 25% of the games) so I couldn't pratice them. The other junglers are basicly never banned.
NpG)Explosive
Profile Joined January 2003
France994 Posts
March 25 2012 19:08 GMT
#1499
On March 26 2012 03:53 BlackPaladin wrote:
Not much damage and isn't that fun to play in solo q for most people. She's a great champ for arranged teams, but she has the galio syndrome.


What's the Galio syndrome?
Dark_Chill
Profile Joined May 2011
Canada3353 Posts
March 25 2012 19:12 GMT
#1500
On March 26 2012 01:13 greggy wrote:
So I've been playing premade 5s with a few friends and as I'm getting pretty close to 30, we want to do ranked 5s. I've been jungling for a while now so I guess this is the role I'll take. I sort of know the basics of jungling and such, but my hero pool is pretty limited. I've been playing noc as he's free atm and I kinda like him, but from what I understand he isn't a top tier jungler (and is also 6300). Also played amumu but I don't really like him even though he has a lot of utility.

So my question is: how are junglers tiered and which should I buy? I've got ~7k ip saved up. I've got a standard arp/as rune page, but do I need any specific runes (e.g. ms etc.) I also prefer the 'clear the jungle and gank at 4' strategy, but wouldn't mind trying my hand at a lvl2 gank. I've seen TOO's jungle guide and I don't really have problems clearing.


TL;DR: what junglers do i buy with 7k ip if i prefer ricing instead of ganking.


Go Trundle, definitely a top tier jungle. His clear speed and ganks are great, his overall damage and tankiness with just a few items is amazing and his counter-jungling is great too. I have no idea why he isn't picked more often imo
CUTE MAKES RIGHT
Prev 1 73 74 75 76 77 339 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 58m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech2
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 549
910 492
Hyuk 283
Soma 143
Dewaltoss 76
Light 74
Killer 67
Yoon 51
Shinee 50
Mind 33
[ Show more ]
NotJumperer 31
Bale 23
ZergMaN 22
sorry 21
yabsab 19
Noble 7
Dota 2
XcaliburYe235
League of Legends
JimRising 437
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1251
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2230
Khaldor521
Other Games
gofns9414
singsing1370
ceh9631
XBOCT343
Mew2King144
ArmadaUGS44
DeMusliM18
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick656
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream264
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH182
• LUISG 33
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2290
League of Legends
• Jankos1238
• Stunt507
Other Games
• WagamamaTV125
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
1h 58m
Stellar Fest
3h 58m
The PondCast
1d
OSC
1d 3h
Stellar Fest
1d 3h
OSC
1d 14h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.