• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:46
CEST 00:46
KST 07:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon110
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10694 users

[Patch 1.0.0.136: Lulu] General Discussion - Page 74

Forum Index > LoL General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 72 73 74 75 76 339 Next
Remember guys, this is the general discussion thread. Keep whine/QQ posts in the appropriate QQ memorial thread! Thanks!
Keniji
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands2569 Posts
March 25 2012 13:06 GMT
#1461
Kass is one of those champs that get hilarious fed when they are on the enemy team and have like 20cs at 20min when they are on your team. That said I don't think he has been a top priority ban/pick in a while.
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
March 25 2012 13:14 GMT
#1462
On March 20 2012 11:38 greggy wrote:
Show nested quote +
Crest of the Ancient Golem scaling Mana Regeneration reduced to 0.5% of maximum Mana/Energy from 1%


was this discussed? I must've missed it, because it's pretty big.


No, it was never discussed.
kiss kiss fall in love
Slayer91
Profile Joined February 2006
Ireland23436 Posts
March 25 2012 13:17 GMT
#1463
On March 25 2012 21:26 koreasilver wrote:
People at low ELO ban Kass because most of them are stupid and don't know how to counter him properly. It's actually hilarious how people are so against the idea of just putting an AD carry like Caitlyn against Kass when she shits all over him. It's actually mindboggling how difficult it is to convince people that it works. Then some people think that the positions denote exactly how you build... this one game where Caitlyn and I (Vlad) convinced our teammates that it would be best for us to send Caitlyn mid against Kass and send the Malzahar and I top and bot the support player said that I should build IE... I was so dumbfounded that I just didn't reply.


It does'nt really work. I've seen CLG go duo mid and kassadni still got fed. I've seen people try all sorts of AD counters to kass but he just gets blue and they end up him getting fed. Kassadin is weak early levels against everyone, not just ads.

Kass was played a lot in tournaments and he was never countered by ad mid.
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
March 25 2012 13:17 GMT
#1464
On March 25 2012 22:06 Keniji wrote:
Kass is one of those champs that get hilarious fed when they are on the enemy team and have like 20cs at 20min when they are on your team. That said I don't think he has been a top priority ban/pick in a while.


Reminds me of most characters too in all honesty.
kiss kiss fall in love
koreasilver
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
9109 Posts
March 25 2012 14:40 GMT
#1465
On March 25 2012 22:17 Slayer91 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2012 21:26 koreasilver wrote:
People at low ELO ban Kass because most of them are stupid and don't know how to counter him properly. It's actually hilarious how people are so against the idea of just putting an AD carry like Caitlyn against Kass when she shits all over him. It's actually mindboggling how difficult it is to convince people that it works. Then some people think that the positions denote exactly how you build... this one game where Caitlyn and I (Vlad) convinced our teammates that it would be best for us to send Caitlyn mid against Kass and send the Malzahar and I top and bot the support player said that I should build IE... I was so dumbfounded that I just didn't reply.


It does'nt really work. I've seen CLG go duo mid and kassadni still got fed. I've seen people try all sorts of AD counters to kass but he just gets blue and they end up him getting fed. Kassadin is weak early levels against everyone, not just ads.

Kass was played a lot in tournaments and he was never countered by ad mid.

Almost every single time I've seen Caitlyn lane against Kassadin the Kassadin got zoned hard though, like only being able to CS with his Q and losing tons of gold. I don't think all AD carries are good against Kass though, but Caitlyn seems to be a really strong pick against Kass.
Gondlem
Profile Joined September 2010
Australia642 Posts
March 25 2012 14:47 GMT
#1466
Pantheon is really good against Kass too. I expect the reason people don't do that sort of thing against Kass in tournaments is because... well then you have Pantheon on your team, for example. It's pretty viable in solo queue though.
Slayer91
Profile Joined February 2006
Ireland23436 Posts
March 25 2012 14:51 GMT
#1467
On March 25 2012 23:40 koreasilver wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2012 22:17 Slayer91 wrote:
On March 25 2012 21:26 koreasilver wrote:
People at low ELO ban Kass because most of them are stupid and don't know how to counter him properly. It's actually hilarious how people are so against the idea of just putting an AD carry like Caitlyn against Kass when she shits all over him. It's actually mindboggling how difficult it is to convince people that it works. Then some people think that the positions denote exactly how you build... this one game where Caitlyn and I (Vlad) convinced our teammates that it would be best for us to send Caitlyn mid against Kass and send the Malzahar and I top and bot the support player said that I should build IE... I was so dumbfounded that I just didn't reply.


It does'nt really work. I've seen CLG go duo mid and kassadni still got fed. I've seen people try all sorts of AD counters to kass but he just gets blue and they end up him getting fed. Kassadin is weak early levels against everyone, not just ads.

Kass was played a lot in tournaments and he was never countered by ad mid.

Almost every single time I've seen Caitlyn lane against Kassadin the Kassadin got zoned hard though, like only being able to CS with his Q and losing tons of gold. I don't think all AD carries are good against Kass though, but Caitlyn seems to be a really strong pick against Kass.


And you get silenced you go in to counter harass and jungler kills you and kassadin free farms and kills other lanes?
Gaslo
Profile Joined February 2011
Finland951 Posts
March 25 2012 15:04 GMT
#1468
On March 25 2012 23:51 Slayer91 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2012 23:40 koreasilver wrote:
On March 25 2012 22:17 Slayer91 wrote:
On March 25 2012 21:26 koreasilver wrote:
People at low ELO ban Kass because most of them are stupid and don't know how to counter him properly. It's actually hilarious how people are so against the idea of just putting an AD carry like Caitlyn against Kass when she shits all over him. It's actually mindboggling how difficult it is to convince people that it works. Then some people think that the positions denote exactly how you build... this one game where Caitlyn and I (Vlad) convinced our teammates that it would be best for us to send Caitlyn mid against Kass and send the Malzahar and I top and bot the support player said that I should build IE... I was so dumbfounded that I just didn't reply.


It does'nt really work. I've seen CLG go duo mid and kassadni still got fed. I've seen people try all sorts of AD counters to kass but he just gets blue and they end up him getting fed. Kassadin is weak early levels against everyone, not just ads.

Kass was played a lot in tournaments and he was never countered by ad mid.

Almost every single time I've seen Caitlyn lane against Kassadin the Kassadin got zoned hard though, like only being able to CS with his Q and losing tons of gold. I don't think all AD carries are good against Kass though, but Caitlyn seems to be a really strong pick against Kass.


And you get silenced you go in to counter harass and jungler kills you and kassadin free farms and kills other lanes?


I have played Sivir vs Kassadin lane like 5-6 times now, and all of those have ended me being up like 100+ cs and either killing him at will, or zoning him HC forcing him out of lane. Of course i am very low elo (1300-1500 is where i have played those) and prolly those kassadins don't know how to handle the situation, but still, i don't know what kassadin can do. Sivir can push so fast, spellshield one of his offensive spells, and QW is so much damage if kass jumps on you, that usually they only do it once. Especially in my games, where after my first B i usually have a big CS advantage, and those dorans buffer so much.
spinesheath
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Germany8679 Posts
March 25 2012 15:33 GMT
#1469
I guess it should be said that the success of a Kassadin depends a lot on his jungler. If Kassadin gets zoned, the jungler can gank and is pretty much guaranteed a kill if he has a good amount of damage. Kass' Q and E are just amazing for that. If Kass can't rely on his jungler at all and his enemy abuses that, he loses against pretty much everyone with a ranged autoattack.
If you have a good reason to disagree with the above, please tell me. Thank you.
mr_tolkien
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
France8631 Posts
March 25 2012 15:52 GMT
#1470
100% unrelated, I got my TL mousepad ! Sooooo sexy to play LoL on \o/
The legend of Darien lives on
Slayer91
Profile Joined February 2006
Ireland23436 Posts
March 25 2012 16:11 GMT
#1471
On March 25 2012 23:40 koreasilver wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2012 22:17 Slayer91 wrote:
On March 25 2012 21:26 koreasilver wrote:
People at low ELO ban Kass because most of them are stupid and don't know how to counter him properly. It's actually hilarious how people are so against the idea of just putting an AD carry like Caitlyn against Kass when she shits all over him. It's actually mindboggling how difficult it is to convince people that it works. Then some people think that the positions denote exactly how you build... this one game where Caitlyn and I (Vlad) convinced our teammates that it would be best for us to send Caitlyn mid against Kass and send the Malzahar and I top and bot the support player said that I should build IE... I was so dumbfounded that I just didn't reply.


It does'nt really work. I've seen CLG go duo mid and kassadni still got fed. I've seen people try all sorts of AD counters to kass but he just gets blue and they end up him getting fed. Kassadin is weak early levels against everyone, not just ads.

Kass was played a lot in tournaments and he was never countered by ad mid.

Almost every single time I've seen Caitlyn lane against Kassadin the Kassadin got zoned hard though, like only being able to CS with his Q and losing tons of gold. I don't think all AD carries are good against Kass though, but Caitlyn seems to be a really strong pick against Kass.


Almost every single time I've seen a physical lane against kassadin something went wrong kass gets a fast blue and he domiantes the game. Experiences differ as will opinions.

Being able to win a lane 1v1 and being able to win a lane in a real game are different scenarios. You can be 50 cs up in a 1v1 but in a real game you get ganked and kassadin can gank lanes both of which are in favour of kassadin.
greggy
Profile Joined October 2010
United Kingdom1483 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-25 16:19:05
March 25 2012 16:13 GMT
#1472
So I've been playing premade 5s with a few friends and as I'm getting pretty close to 30, we want to do ranked 5s. I've been jungling for a while now so I guess this is the role I'll take. I sort of know the basics of jungling and such, but my hero pool is pretty limited. I've been playing noc as he's free atm and I kinda like him, but from what I understand he isn't a top tier jungler (and is also 6300). Also played amumu but I don't really like him even though he has a lot of utility.

So my question is: how are junglers tiered and which should I buy? I've got ~7k ip saved up. I've got a standard arp/as rune page, but do I need any specific runes (e.g. ms etc.) I also prefer the 'clear the jungle and gank at 4' strategy, but wouldn't mind trying my hand at a lvl2 gank. I've seen TOO's jungle guide and I don't really have problems clearing.


TL;DR: what junglers do i buy with 7k ip if i prefer ricing instead of ganking.
JackDino
Profile Joined July 2010
Gabon6219 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-25 16:17:11
March 25 2012 16:15 GMT
#1473
On March 26 2012 01:13 greggy wrote:
So I've been playing premade 5s with a few friends and as I'm getting pretty close to 30, we want to do ranked 5s. I've been jungling for a while now so I guess this is the role I'll take. I sort of know the basics of jungling and such, but my hero pool is pretty limited. I've been playing noc as he's free atm and I kinda like him, but from what I understand he isn't a top tier jungler (and is also 6300). Also played amumu but I don't really like him even though he has a lot of utility.

So my question is: how are junglers tiered and which should I buy? I've got ~7k ip saved up. I've got a standard arp/as rune page, but do I need any specific runes (e.g. ms etc.) I also prefer the 'clear the jungle and gank at 4' strategy, but wouldn't mind trying my hand at a lvl2 gank. I've seen TOO's jungle guide and I don't really have problems clearing.


Two downs made some sort of a guide with a table comparing junglers, suggest checking that out as a start.
This isnt Broodwar so I dont owe anyone respect for beating me. -arb
Caphe
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Vietnam10817 Posts
March 25 2012 16:20 GMT
#1474
Watching Doublelift play AD carry in low elo is quite enjoy able. Always kill never die, his mechanic is too good for people below 2k.
Terran
JackDino
Profile Joined July 2010
Gabon6219 Posts
March 25 2012 16:39 GMT
#1475
On March 26 2012 01:20 Caphe wrote:
Watching Doublelift play AD carry in low elo is quite enjoy able. Always kill never die, his mechanic is too good for people below 2k.

Just 3man gank him when his support leaves lane.
This isnt Broodwar so I dont owe anyone respect for beating me. -arb
jadoth
Profile Joined December 2011
694 Posts
March 25 2012 16:43 GMT
#1476
On March 26 2012 01:13 greggy wrote:
So I've been playing premade 5s with a few friends and as I'm getting pretty close to 30, we want to do ranked 5s. I've been jungling for a while now so I guess this is the role I'll take. I sort of know the basics of jungling and such, but my hero pool is pretty limited. I've been playing noc as he's free atm and I kinda like him, but from what I understand he isn't a top tier jungler (and is also 6300). Also played amumu but I don't really like him even though he has a lot of utility.

So my question is: how are junglers tiered and which should I buy? I've got ~7k ip saved up. I've got a standard arp/as rune page, but do I need any specific runes (e.g. ms etc.) I also prefer the 'clear the jungle and gank at 4' strategy, but wouldn't mind trying my hand at a lvl2 gank. I've seen TOO's jungle guide and I don't really have problems clearing.


TL;DR: what junglers do i buy with 7k ip if i prefer ricing instead of ganking.


i would say get cho mundo ww at 1350 and udry at 3150.
shrinkmaster
Profile Joined May 2010
Germany947 Posts
March 25 2012 16:52 GMT
#1477
On March 26 2012 01:13 greggy wrote:

TL;DR: what junglers do i buy with 7k ip if i prefer ricing instead of ganking.


get ww and udyr and save for shyvanna
Voltaire: The true triumph of reason is that it enables us to get along with those who do not possess it.
Kaniol
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Poland5551 Posts
March 25 2012 16:54 GMT
#1478
On March 26 2012 01:52 shrinkmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 26 2012 01:13 greggy wrote:

TL;DR: what junglers do i buy with 7k ip if i prefer ricing instead of ganking.


get ww and udyr and save for shyvanna

Shyvana always banned never not banned. Unless you want to force a ban :S
Udyr, WW, Mundo are the ones i'd recommend cause cheap and stronk.
Bambipwnsu
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Canada698 Posts
March 25 2012 16:58 GMT
#1479
What others have said...udyr, ww, mundo are cheap and good
Noc is also on sale right now.
LoL @ NA: bambipwnsu
Vathus
Profile Joined October 2009
Canada404 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-25 17:01:36
March 25 2012 16:59 GMT
#1480
On March 26 2012 01:13 greggy wrote:
So I've been playing premade 5s with a few friends and as I'm getting pretty close to 30, we want to do ranked 5s. I've been jungling for a while now so I guess this is the role I'll take. I sort of know the basics of jungling and such, but my hero pool is pretty limited. I've been playing noc as he's free atm and I kinda like him, but from what I understand he isn't a top tier jungler (and is also 6300). Also played amumu but I don't really like him even though he has a lot of utility.

So my question is: how are junglers tiered and which should I buy? I've got ~7k ip saved up. I've got a standard arp/as rune page, but do I need any specific runes (e.g. ms etc.) I also prefer the 'clear the jungle and gank at 4' strategy, but wouldn't mind trying my hand at a lvl2 gank. I've seen TOO's jungle guide and I don't really have problems clearing.


TL;DR: what junglers do i buy with 7k ip if i prefer ricing instead of ganking.


I would say Udyr, Shyvana, Lee Sin, Maokai, and Nocturne are the top tier jungle picks right now. But I would also recommend trying Jarvan, Rammus, Mundo, and maybe skarner or ww.

With the 7k ip I would at least buy Udyr and then maybe Mundo or you could save for jarvan or one of the 6300 ip junglers.
Prev 1 72 73 74 75 76 339 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 14m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 139
ViBE92
CosmosSc2 17
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 573
Artosis 461
910 31
Dota 2
monkeys_forever461
League of Legends
JimRising 488
Counter-Strike
minikerr10
Super Smash Bros
ArmadaUGS102
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5736
Liquid`Hasu1357
Other Games
summit1g7285
shahzam548
byalli344
C9.Mang0210
Trikslyr39
ZombieGrub22
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream189
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 96
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
1h 14m
Kung Fu Cup
12h 14m
Stellar Fest
14h 14m
The PondCast
1d 11h
OSC
1d 14h
Stellar Fest
1d 14h
OSC
2 days
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
[ Show More ]
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.