• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:06
CEST 04:06
KST 11:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7998 users

[Patch 1.0.0.136: Lulu] General Discussion - Page 76

Forum Index > LoL General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 74 75 76 77 78 339 Next
Remember guys, this is the general discussion thread. Keep whine/QQ posts in the appropriate QQ memorial thread! Thanks!
spinesheath
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Germany8679 Posts
March 25 2012 19:14 GMT
#1501
On March 26 2012 04:12 Dark_Chill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 26 2012 01:13 greggy wrote:
So I've been playing premade 5s with a few friends and as I'm getting pretty close to 30, we want to do ranked 5s. I've been jungling for a while now so I guess this is the role I'll take. I sort of know the basics of jungling and such, but my hero pool is pretty limited. I've been playing noc as he's free atm and I kinda like him, but from what I understand he isn't a top tier jungler (and is also 6300). Also played amumu but I don't really like him even though he has a lot of utility.

So my question is: how are junglers tiered and which should I buy? I've got ~7k ip saved up. I've got a standard arp/as rune page, but do I need any specific runes (e.g. ms etc.) I also prefer the 'clear the jungle and gank at 4' strategy, but wouldn't mind trying my hand at a lvl2 gank. I've seen TOO's jungle guide and I don't really have problems clearing.


TL;DR: what junglers do i buy with 7k ip if i prefer ricing instead of ganking.


Go Trundle, definitely a top tier jungle. His clear speed and ganks are great, his overall damage and tankiness with just a few items is amazing and his counter-jungling is great too. I have no idea why he isn't picked more often imo

Because his clear speed isn't great at all these days (single target), and for solo queue he is rather bad because his ult only really works well with coordinated teams.
If you have a good reason to disagree with the above, please tell me. Thank you.
Abenson
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada4122 Posts
March 25 2012 19:52 GMT
#1502
On March 26 2012 04:14 spinesheath wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 26 2012 04:12 Dark_Chill wrote:
On March 26 2012 01:13 greggy wrote:
So I've been playing premade 5s with a few friends and as I'm getting pretty close to 30, we want to do ranked 5s. I've been jungling for a while now so I guess this is the role I'll take. I sort of know the basics of jungling and such, but my hero pool is pretty limited. I've been playing noc as he's free atm and I kinda like him, but from what I understand he isn't a top tier jungler (and is also 6300). Also played amumu but I don't really like him even though he has a lot of utility.

So my question is: how are junglers tiered and which should I buy? I've got ~7k ip saved up. I've got a standard arp/as rune page, but do I need any specific runes (e.g. ms etc.) I also prefer the 'clear the jungle and gank at 4' strategy, but wouldn't mind trying my hand at a lvl2 gank. I've seen TOO's jungle guide and I don't really have problems clearing.


TL;DR: what junglers do i buy with 7k ip if i prefer ricing instead of ganking.


Go Trundle, definitely a top tier jungle. His clear speed and ganks are great, his overall damage and tankiness with just a few items is amazing and his counter-jungling is great too. I have no idea why he isn't picked more often imo

Because his clear speed isn't great at all these days (single target), and for solo queue he is rather bad because his ult only really works well with coordinated teams.


To add to the discussion - Trundle is one of the best junglers for a poke comp due to the fact that he can disengage easily with his wall.
barbsq
Profile Joined November 2009
United States5348 Posts
March 25 2012 20:09 GMT
#1503
On March 26 2012 04:14 spinesheath wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 26 2012 04:12 Dark_Chill wrote:
On March 26 2012 01:13 greggy wrote:
So I've been playing premade 5s with a few friends and as I'm getting pretty close to 30, we want to do ranked 5s. I've been jungling for a while now so I guess this is the role I'll take. I sort of know the basics of jungling and such, but my hero pool is pretty limited. I've been playing noc as he's free atm and I kinda like him, but from what I understand he isn't a top tier jungler (and is also 6300). Also played amumu but I don't really like him even though he has a lot of utility.

So my question is: how are junglers tiered and which should I buy? I've got ~7k ip saved up. I've got a standard arp/as rune page, but do I need any specific runes (e.g. ms etc.) I also prefer the 'clear the jungle and gank at 4' strategy, but wouldn't mind trying my hand at a lvl2 gank. I've seen TOO's jungle guide and I don't really have problems clearing.


TL;DR: what junglers do i buy with 7k ip if i prefer ricing instead of ganking.


Go Trundle, definitely a top tier jungle. His clear speed and ganks are great, his overall damage and tankiness with just a few items is amazing and his counter-jungling is great too. I have no idea why he isn't picked more often imo

Because his clear speed isn't great at all these days (single target), and for solo queue he is rather bad because his ult only really works well with coordinated teams.


imo trundle's ult needs to be a bit more obvious, kus yeah, ppl simply cannot see it, so you need some1 telling you in vent or something who is ulted.
Look at this guy, constantly diluting himself! (╮°-°)╮┳━┳ ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻
barbsq
Profile Joined November 2009
United States5348 Posts
March 25 2012 20:11 GMT
#1504
On March 26 2012 04:08 NpG)Explosive wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 26 2012 03:53 BlackPaladin wrote:
Not much damage and isn't that fun to play in solo q for most people. She's a great champ for arranged teams, but she has the galio syndrome.


What's the Galio syndrome?


galio syndrome = champ that's very strong, but not terribly exciting to play, and therefore isn't very common, despite possibly being overpowered. Not sure that's the case with sej tho, i dunno. i havn't actually played her tho, so i wouldn't really know.
Look at this guy, constantly diluting himself! (╮°-°)╮┳━┳ ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻
TwoToneTerran
Profile Joined March 2009
United States8841 Posts
March 25 2012 20:17 GMT
#1505
Galio is far from overpowered. He's a niche choice good against certain comps.
Remember Violet.
barbsq
Profile Joined November 2009
United States5348 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-25 20:22:55
March 25 2012 20:22 GMT
#1506
On March 26 2012 05:17 TwoToneTerran wrote:
Galio is far from overpowered. He's a niche choice good against certain comps.


the term came about a long time ago

edit: and i contend that galio still is pretty damn strong
Look at this guy, constantly diluting himself! (╮°-°)╮┳━┳ ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻
fishinguy
Profile Joined November 2010
Russian Federation798 Posts
March 25 2012 20:25 GMT
#1507
On March 26 2012 03:06 Ryuu314 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 26 2012 01:59 Vathus wrote:
On March 26 2012 01:13 greggy wrote:
So I've been playing premade 5s with a few friends and as I'm getting pretty close to 30, we want to do ranked 5s. I've been jungling for a while now so I guess this is the role I'll take. I sort of know the basics of jungling and such, but my hero pool is pretty limited. I've been playing noc as he's free atm and I kinda like him, but from what I understand he isn't a top tier jungler (and is also 6300). Also played amumu but I don't really like him even though he has a lot of utility.

So my question is: how are junglers tiered and which should I buy? I've got ~7k ip saved up. I've got a standard arp/as rune page, but do I need any specific runes (e.g. ms etc.) I also prefer the 'clear the jungle and gank at 4' strategy, but wouldn't mind trying my hand at a lvl2 gank. I've seen TOO's jungle guide and I don't really have problems clearing.


TL;DR: what junglers do i buy with 7k ip if i prefer ricing instead of ganking.


I would say Udyr, Shyvana, Lee Sin, Maokai, and Nocturne are the top tier jungle picks right now. But I would also recommend trying Jarvan, Rammus, Mundo, and maybe skarner or ww.

With the 7k ip I would at least buy Udyr and then maybe Mundo or you could save for jarvan or one of the 6300 ip junglers.

Mundo>Shyvana; Both of them have more or less equally fast clear speeds and are both really good at counterjungling. What makes Mundo>Shyvana is the fact that Mundo isn't red buff reliant when it comes to ganks and he actually has a good ranged poke. In SV's words, Mundo does everything Shyvana does and more. Rammus is definitely top tier jungler cause powerball ganks are ridiculous. Not so sure about Nocturne. He's good, but the other junglers are just better.


Noc is really strong jungler, people underestimate him a lot. His clears are very fast, good sustain, and a decent duelist thx to his shield. But what makes Noc incredible is his level 6 gank that can completely ignore wards.
FoeHamr
Profile Joined December 2010
United States489 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-25 20:33:12
March 25 2012 20:26 GMT
#1508
On March 26 2012 04:12 Dark_Chill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 26 2012 01:13 greggy wrote:
So I've been playing premade 5s with a few friends and as I'm getting pretty close to 30, we want to do ranked 5s. I've been jungling for a while now so I guess this is the role I'll take. I sort of know the basics of jungling and such, but my hero pool is pretty limited. I've been playing noc as he's free atm and I kinda like him, but from what I understand he isn't a top tier jungler (and is also 6300). Also played amumu but I don't really like him even though he has a lot of utility.

So my question is: how are junglers tiered and which should I buy? I've got ~7k ip saved up. I've got a standard arp/as rune page, but do I need any specific runes (e.g. ms etc.) I also prefer the 'clear the jungle and gank at 4' strategy, but wouldn't mind trying my hand at a lvl2 gank. I've seen TOO's jungle guide and I don't really have problems clearing.


TL;DR: what junglers do i buy with 7k ip if i prefer ricing instead of ganking.


Go Trundle, definitely a top tier jungle. His clear speed and ganks are great, his overall damage and tankiness with just a few items is amazing and his counter-jungling is great too. I have no idea why he isn't picked more often imo

I like Udyr, Olaf and Mundo a lot. They have good clear speed and good ganks, plus they are not very expensive so you can afford the right runes. Also check out Shaco, hes normally banned in solo Q but if not you can first pick him its awesome.
ManyCookies
Profile Joined December 2010
1164 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-25 20:31:59
March 25 2012 20:27 GMT
#1509
I have a problem in solo queue. I'll be bot as an AD with Leona or something, and she dives in with 1/2 health into their carry. I know she's absolutely dead and should not have done that, and we're almost certainly not going to win the fight, but I commit anyway because she'll get angry at me if I don't. There are a lot of decisions made which I KNOW are horrible ideas, but I commit to it anyway because a. Everyone else is committing and I might as well try to salvage something out of it b. It'll provoke rage at me if I don't and possibly self-destruct the team. I feel forced into stupidity. Can anyone relate?
jadoth
Profile Joined December 2011
694 Posts
March 25 2012 20:33 GMT
#1510
On March 26 2012 05:25 fishinguy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 26 2012 03:06 Ryuu314 wrote:
On March 26 2012 01:59 Vathus wrote:
On March 26 2012 01:13 greggy wrote:
So I've been playing premade 5s with a few friends and as I'm getting pretty close to 30, we want to do ranked 5s. I've been jungling for a while now so I guess this is the role I'll take. I sort of know the basics of jungling and such, but my hero pool is pretty limited. I've been playing noc as he's free atm and I kinda like him, but from what I understand he isn't a top tier jungler (and is also 6300). Also played amumu but I don't really like him even though he has a lot of utility.

So my question is: how are junglers tiered and which should I buy? I've got ~7k ip saved up. I've got a standard arp/as rune page, but do I need any specific runes (e.g. ms etc.) I also prefer the 'clear the jungle and gank at 4' strategy, but wouldn't mind trying my hand at a lvl2 gank. I've seen TOO's jungle guide and I don't really have problems clearing.


TL;DR: what junglers do i buy with 7k ip if i prefer ricing instead of ganking.


I would say Udyr, Shyvana, Lee Sin, Maokai, and Nocturne are the top tier jungle picks right now. But I would also recommend trying Jarvan, Rammus, Mundo, and maybe skarner or ww.

With the 7k ip I would at least buy Udyr and then maybe Mundo or you could save for jarvan or one of the 6300 ip junglers.

Mundo>Shyvana; Both of them have more or less equally fast clear speeds and are both really good at counterjungling. What makes Mundo>Shyvana is the fact that Mundo isn't red buff reliant when it comes to ganks and he actually has a good ranged poke. In SV's words, Mundo does everything Shyvana does and more. Rammus is definitely top tier jungler cause powerball ganks are ridiculous. Not so sure about Nocturne. He's good, but the other junglers are just better.


Noc is really strong jungler, people underestimate him a lot. His clears are very fast, good sustain, and a decent duelist thx to his shield. But what makes Noc incredible is his level 6 gank that can completely ignore wards.


lvl 6 noc ult can not ignore wards.
DURRHURRDERP
Profile Joined May 2006
Canada929 Posts
March 25 2012 20:35 GMT
#1511
you can come straight down lane with noc ult though
"I am an iconic role model for everyone aspiring to be better at League of Legends." - Roffles
Evilmonkey.
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
United States1628 Posts
March 25 2012 20:54 GMT
#1512
On March 26 2012 05:27 ManyCookies wrote:
I have a problem in solo queue. I'll be bot as an AD with Leona or something, and she dives in with 1/2 health into their carry. I know she's absolutely dead and should not have done that, and we're almost certainly not going to win the fight, but I commit anyway because she'll get angry at me if I don't. There are a lot of decisions made which I KNOW are horrible ideas, but I commit to it anyway because a. Everyone else is committing and I might as well try to salvage something out of it b. It'll provoke rage at me if I don't and possibly self-destruct the team. I feel forced into stupidity. Can anyone relate?


Yes, it happens all the time as a support player. In my experience, people are gonna rage at something regardless so you're better off just doing the smart thing.
WWBD- What would Boxer do?
Craton
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States17303 Posts
March 25 2012 20:58 GMT
#1513
I use /ignore liberally so I just opt for the right play and then ignore anyone who rages.
twitch.tv/cratonz
Doughboy
Profile Joined April 2010
United States721 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-25 21:00:03
March 25 2012 20:59 GMT
#1514
Gradually seeing more and more morganas after she went through a period of not being that popular. Still not seeing her banned as much as she used to but people are playing her more. Afaik people used to max her W but I'm noticing how her Q can hit like a truck in the laning phase. Are people now treating Morg's W like Mao's E where you only get 2 levels of it then max Q?
"Don't be distracted by the what if's, should'ves, and if onlys. The one thing you choose yourself - THAT is the truth of your universe." Fav T: Sea, Leta, Really Fav P: Free, Snow Fav Z: ZerO, GGplay, Jaedong, Neo.G_Soulkey
Craton
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States17303 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-25 21:00:58
March 25 2012 21:00 GMT
#1515
It's pretty much always been the case to get 3 levels in W and then max Q. It gives your W enough to clear the small minions in one cast.
twitch.tv/cratonz
Kaniol
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Poland5551 Posts
March 25 2012 21:01 GMT
#1516
On March 26 2012 05:27 ManyCookies wrote:
I have a problem in solo queue. I'll be bot as an AD with Leona or something, and she dives in with 1/2 health into their carry. I know she's absolutely dead and should not have done that, and we're almost certainly not going to win the fight, but I commit anyway because she'll get angry at me if I don't. There are a lot of decisions made which I KNOW are horrible ideas, but I commit to it anyway because a. Everyone else is committing and I might as well try to salvage something out of it b. It'll provoke rage at me if I don't and possibly self-destruct the team. I feel forced into stupidity. Can anyone relate?

When playing AD i just type "we play safe, if i get much farm i win, no need to risk for kills", works quite often
Antyee
Profile Joined May 2011
Hungary1011 Posts
March 25 2012 21:03 GMT
#1517
On March 26 2012 05:27 ManyCookies wrote:
I have a problem in solo queue. I'll be bot as an AD with Leona or something, and she dives in with 1/2 health into their carry. I know she's absolutely dead and should not have done that, and we're almost certainly not going to win the fight, but I commit anyway because she'll get angry at me if I don't. There are a lot of decisions made which I KNOW are horrible ideas, but I commit to it anyway because a. Everyone else is committing and I might as well try to salvage something out of it b. It'll provoke rage at me if I don't and possibly self-destruct the team. I feel forced into stupidity. Can anyone relate?


Stuff like this happen every day, but it's way worse if it's the other way around.
I went to help our jungler at red (I was Soraka), and our carry gave FB by facecheking into the opponents carry+support.
" /all OMG REPORT SORAKA NOOB SHE DOES NOTHING LOL NOOB!!!!!"
And, the most depressing part is yet to come. The jungler starts yelling "SORAKA GO AWAY!!!! I DON'T NEED HELP!!!"

You can't really do anything but play the game and ignore them.
"My spoon is too big."
koreasilver
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
9109 Posts
March 25 2012 21:21 GMT
#1518
The thing about Sejuani is that I'd rather just have Nautilus.
Niton
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States2395 Posts
March 25 2012 21:34 GMT
#1519
On March 26 2012 05:22 barbsq wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 26 2012 05:17 TwoToneTerran wrote:
Galio is far from overpowered. He's a niche choice good against certain comps.


the term came about a long time ago

edit: and i contend that galio still is pretty damn strong


Didn't Galio at that point just suffer from Soraka Syndrome? Even as a support player, Soraka's the fuckin' worst.
tree.hugger: Coming off of [(T)fantasy v. (T)Really] into [(T)Barracks v. (T)MVP] is like coming out of Manhattan into New Jersey. You just have to speed up and ignore it.
The Final Boss
Profile Joined February 2011
United States1839 Posts
March 25 2012 21:37 GMT
#1520
On March 20 2012 11:40 koreasilver wrote:
Show nested quote +
Janna
Eye of the Storm Attack Damage bonus is now lost if the shield breaks

This is really significant. It's a huge nerf on Janna because that shield gets broken really easily.

It's weaker, but that shield doesn't get broken that often in lane. Therefore, Janna is still going to be super dominant in lane and this doesn't change her ridiculous ability to disengage and allow her entire team to disengage. I still think that Janna will continue to be the best support hero, with the exception of maybe Lulu, but I'm not really sure how well she will perform.
Prev 1 74 75 76 77 78 339 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
00:00
#101 (PatchesSC Mod Edition)
PiGStarcraft490
CranKy Ducklings66
EnkiAlexander 30
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft490
RuFF_SC2 85
CosmosSc2 60
Nina 17
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2251
Artosis 597
Dota 2
febbydoto6
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1078
taco 375
minikerr16
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox537
Other Games
summit1g8522
JimRising 692
Day[9].tv490
C9.Mang0316
Maynarde146
ViBE137
Livibee93
ArmadaUGS26
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1115
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream124
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP23
• OhrlRock 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv490
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
8h 55m
Stellar Fest
10h 55m
The PondCast
1d 7h
OSC
1d 10h
Stellar Fest
1d 10h
OSC
1d 21h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.