• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:42
CEST 08:42
KST 15:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Where can I find Flash replays that work? Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8268 users

[Patch 1.0.0.136: Lulu] General Discussion - Page 77

Forum Index > LoL General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 75 76 77 78 79 339 Next
Remember guys, this is the general discussion thread. Keep whine/QQ posts in the appropriate QQ memorial thread! Thanks!
SnK-Arcbound
Profile Joined March 2005
United States4423 Posts
March 25 2012 21:39 GMT
#1521
You should "try" but don't die trying if it's something stupid. Maybe they have cd's or something that you don't know about. If you play properly, ignore people that bitch at you, but you need to really think about it after the game if it was the proper play, so you aren't like the fucks who do retarded shit and then blame their team for it.
Overall you should just ignore people that want to ride your balls for no reason. If you're 0/5/0 you probably deserve it though.
ManyCookies
Profile Joined December 2010
1164 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-25 21:50:25
March 25 2012 21:42 GMT
#1522
Didn't Galio at that point just suffer from Soraka Syndrome? Even as a support player, Soraka's the fuckin' worst.


Soraka Syndrome is Galio Syndrome, isn't it? Powerful champion that's boring to play. Not to be confused with Anivia Arthritis, where the champion is powerful but difficult to play, Morde Malady (also known as Lux's Lobotomy), where the champion is powerful but has the stigma of having bad players, and Ryze Rheumatitis, where the champion is powerful but received an inconsequential nerf which made everyone stop playing it for some reason.

Juddas
Profile Joined January 2011
768 Posts
March 25 2012 21:47 GMT
#1523
I was under the impression that Sejuani suffered from Sejuani symdrome more XD
cLutZ
Profile Joined November 2010
United States19574 Posts
March 25 2012 21:50 GMT
#1524
On March 26 2012 03:06 Ryuu314 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 26 2012 01:59 Vathus wrote:
On March 26 2012 01:13 greggy wrote:
So I've been playing premade 5s with a few friends and as I'm getting pretty close to 30, we want to do ranked 5s. I've been jungling for a while now so I guess this is the role I'll take. I sort of know the basics of jungling and such, but my hero pool is pretty limited. I've been playing noc as he's free atm and I kinda like him, but from what I understand he isn't a top tier jungler (and is also 6300). Also played amumu but I don't really like him even though he has a lot of utility.

So my question is: how are junglers tiered and which should I buy? I've got ~7k ip saved up. I've got a standard arp/as rune page, but do I need any specific runes (e.g. ms etc.) I also prefer the 'clear the jungle and gank at 4' strategy, but wouldn't mind trying my hand at a lvl2 gank. I've seen TOO's jungle guide and I don't really have problems clearing.


TL;DR: what junglers do i buy with 7k ip if i prefer ricing instead of ganking.


I would say Udyr, Shyvana, Lee Sin, Maokai, and Nocturne are the top tier jungle picks right now. But I would also recommend trying Jarvan, Rammus, Mundo, and maybe skarner or ww.

With the 7k ip I would at least buy Udyr and then maybe Mundo or you could save for jarvan or one of the 6300 ip junglers.

Mundo>Shyvana; Both of them have more or less equally fast clear speeds and are both really good at counterjungling. What makes Mundo>Shyvana is the fact that Mundo isn't red buff reliant when it comes to ganks and he actually has a good ranged poke. In SV's words, Mundo does everything Shyvana does and more. Rammus is definitely top tier jungler cause powerball ganks are ridiculous. Not so sure about Nocturne. He's good, but the other junglers are just better.


I haven't seen much Rammus play lately. Is he still considered a top pick? Seems like other tanky guys (Shen) and bruisers (Udyr, Shyvana, Irelia) are getting a lot more play. Lee Sin is also getting picked up a lot.

On March 26 2012 06:42 ManyCookies wrote:
Soraka Syndrome is Galio Syndrome, isn't it? Powerful champion that's boring to play.


Soraka is nothing like Galio. Galio at least feels like you are helping if your team is bad. Soraka is quite useless if the carries are retards (1 heal every 20 seconds and a silence every ten can't save a lvl 4 towerdiving Ashe with half health attacking Urgot, for instance).
Freeeeeeedom
ManyCookies
Profile Joined December 2010
1164 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-25 21:57:24
March 25 2012 21:56 GMT
#1525
On March 26 2012 06:50 cLutZ wrote:
Soraka is nothing like Galio. Galio at least feels like you are helping if your team is bad. Soraka is quite useless if the carries are retards (1 heal every 20 seconds and a silence every ten can't save a lvl 4 towerdiving Ashe with half health attacking Urgot, for instance).


Oh, so Soraka Syndrome is a powerful champion that is only powerful with a good team? I think that nominative honor should go to Trundle or support Nunu. At least with Soraka you can keep your diver alive for a round or two of attacks. Nunu is just "If you ever want to disengage, I can slow him so he can't chase. Or you could tower dive, that's cool.".
Niton
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States2395 Posts
March 25 2012 22:10 GMT
#1526
On March 26 2012 06:56 ManyCookies wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 26 2012 06:50 cLutZ wrote:
Soraka is nothing like Galio. Galio at least feels like you are helping if your team is bad. Soraka is quite useless if the carries are retards (1 heal every 20 seconds and a silence every ten can't save a lvl 4 towerdiving Ashe with half health attacking Urgot, for instance).


Oh, so Soraka Syndrome is a powerful champion that is only powerful with a good team? I think that nominative honor should go to Trundle or support Nunu. At least with Soraka you can keep your diver alive for a round or two of attacks. Nunu is just "If you ever want to disengage, I can slow him so he can't chase. Or you could tower dive, that's cool.".


No, it was just an inference that Soraka came before Galio as far as 'powerful to play, boring as shit' goes.
tree.hugger: Coming off of [(T)fantasy v. (T)Really] into [(T)Barracks v. (T)MVP] is like coming out of Manhattan into New Jersey. You just have to speed up and ignore it.
zodde
Profile Joined October 2010
Sweden1908 Posts
March 25 2012 22:25 GMT
#1527
Need a list for all these syndromes :O
BlackPaladin
Profile Joined May 2010
United States9316 Posts
March 25 2012 22:27 GMT
#1528
On March 26 2012 06:42 ManyCookies wrote:
Show nested quote +
Didn't Galio at that point just suffer from Soraka Syndrome? Even as a support player, Soraka's the fuckin' worst.


Soraka Syndrome is Galio Syndrome, isn't it? Powerful champion that's boring to play.



That.
"Your full potential does not matter if you do not use all 100% of it."
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
March 25 2012 22:27 GMT
#1529
On March 26 2012 06:42 ManyCookies wrote:
Show nested quote +
Didn't Galio at that point just suffer from Soraka Syndrome? Even as a support player, Soraka's the fuckin' worst.


Soraka Syndrome is Galio Syndrome, isn't it? Powerful champion that's boring to play. Not to be confused with Anivia Arthritis, where the champion is powerful but difficult to play, Morde Malady (also known as Lux's Lobotomy), where the champion is powerful but has the stigma of having bad players, and Ryze Rheumatitis, where the champion is powerful but received an inconsequential nerf which made everyone stop playing it for some reason.



I think I love you.
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
barbsq
Profile Joined November 2009
United States5348 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-25 22:52:17
March 25 2012 22:50 GMT
#1530
On March 26 2012 07:10 Niton wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 26 2012 06:56 ManyCookies wrote:
On March 26 2012 06:50 cLutZ wrote:
Soraka is nothing like Galio. Galio at least feels like you are helping if your team is bad. Soraka is quite useless if the carries are retards (1 heal every 20 seconds and a silence every ten can't save a lvl 4 towerdiving Ashe with half health attacking Urgot, for instance).


Oh, so Soraka Syndrome is a powerful champion that is only powerful with a good team? I think that nominative honor should go to Trundle or support Nunu. At least with Soraka you can keep your diver alive for a round or two of attacks. Nunu is just "If you ever want to disengage, I can slow him so he can't chase. Or you could tower dive, that's cool.".


No, it was just an inference that Soraka came before Galio as far as 'powerful to play, boring as shit' goes.


It's somewhat of a valid analogy, but AFAIK the community perception of soraka, for the longest time, was that she was boring AND a garbage champ. The difference with galio is that most ppl acknowledged galio was a strong champ, but still no1 played him, with i think one exception of a 2-3 week period where he was perma-banned/picked. Then he faded into obscurity despite few changes. Soraka, on the other hand, was viewed as a UP pick up until the AD + support phenomenon. Before that, i think she was popular during the heal-comp era, but her amount of play and her 'boringness' never really came up.

The only other champs that i've really seen like this (that i can think of off the top of my head) are xerath and poppy, both of whom are certainly acknowledged as strong (tho OP status and the level of strength is certainly debatable), yet still aren't played. So i guess poppy came be4 galio, but TL made a fuss about galio before they did about poppy.

note: this is purely opinion and based on recollection, and so should not be treated as fact. Also this is just my definition of the term, and may not be the same for everyone or even necessarily correct.
Look at this guy, constantly diluting himself! (╮°-°)╮┳━┳ ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻
Niton
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States2395 Posts
March 25 2012 22:54 GMT
#1531
On March 26 2012 07:50 barbsq wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 26 2012 07:10 Niton wrote:
On March 26 2012 06:56 ManyCookies wrote:
On March 26 2012 06:50 cLutZ wrote:
Soraka is nothing like Galio. Galio at least feels like you are helping if your team is bad. Soraka is quite useless if the carries are retards (1 heal every 20 seconds and a silence every ten can't save a lvl 4 towerdiving Ashe with half health attacking Urgot, for instance).


Oh, so Soraka Syndrome is a powerful champion that is only powerful with a good team? I think that nominative honor should go to Trundle or support Nunu. At least with Soraka you can keep your diver alive for a round or two of attacks. Nunu is just "If you ever want to disengage, I can slow him so he can't chase. Or you could tower dive, that's cool.".


No, it was just an inference that Soraka came before Galio as far as 'powerful to play, boring as shit' goes.


It's somewhat of a valid analogy, but AFAIK the community perception of soraka, for the longest time, was that she was boring AND a garbage champ. The difference with galio is that most ppl acknowledged galio was a strong champ, but still no1 played him, with i think one exception of a 2-3 week period where he was perma-banned/picked. Then he faded into obscurity despite few changes. Soraka, on the other hand, was viewed as a UP pick up until the AD + support phenomenon. Before that, i think she was popular during the heal-comp era, but her amount of play and her 'boringness' never really came up.

The only other champs that i've really seen like this (that i can think of off the top of my head) are xerath and poppy, both of whom are certainly acknowledged as strong (tho OP status and the level of strength is certainly debatable), yet still aren't played. So i guess poppy came be4 galio, but TL made a fuss about galio before they did about poppy.



That's definitely a true point in the way you're talking about it. Soraka only became OP+Underplayed once people figured out the 'right' way to do things.

note: this is purely opinion and based on recollection, and so should not be treated as fact. Also this is just my definition of the term, and may not be the same for everyone or even necessarily correct.


how do you feel about tanks
tree.hugger: Coming off of [(T)fantasy v. (T)Really] into [(T)Barracks v. (T)MVP] is like coming out of Manhattan into New Jersey. You just have to speed up and ignore it.
NpG)Explosive
Profile Joined January 2003
France994 Posts
March 25 2012 22:59 GMT
#1532
I should reack 6.3k IP soon and I'd like some feedback on what champion to buy. I'd like someone who can jungle so it limits the list to Fiora, Volibear, Sejuani, Nautilus and Maokai. Here are my thoughts on them so far:

Fiora: I didn't tried her during free weak. I feel she belongs more to the top lane. If she really is Yi 2.0 then I'm not so interested.

Volibear: I din't tried him during free weeks. Also feel he belongs to top lane more than the jungle. I could be tempted if he is really a viable pick. I have seen so few Volibears in my games since release that I can't judge how good he is.

Sejuani: I played her 3 or 4 times this week and won all games. Besides getting my wraiths and red stolent at level 1 in one of my games, I didn't get counterjungled so I was lucky since everyone is complaining about how easy it is to counterjungle her. First clear is faster than I expected and it gets faster which is good. I jungle Malphite from time to time and unless the other team relies on AS a lot, I see no reason to pick Malphite over her.

Nautilus: I didn't try him during free week. Many people like him and have been telling he is similar to Sejuani but better.

Maokai: I've never tried him as a jungler. He was a popular pick at my level around Christmas so I can tell his ganks are really annoying. I heard his jungle clear gets slower and slower, is it really that bad?
XenOmega
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada2822 Posts
March 25 2012 23:07 GMT
#1533
On an insane losing streak now...

Looks like I'm blaming more and more my allies, which is not a good habit (even though I feel like I am not the one to blame for the defeats)

Any tips on how to not rage? I'm still enjoying this game alot, but I really can't stand people who either :
Throw game away
Do not communicate
Play poorly

I usually pick last, always greet everyone in champion select. Ask everyone what they want to play, and try to help my teammates make compromise (say two persons want the same spot). I'm usually stuck playing jungle or support. Needless to say that these two roles are not my favorite, but I'm willing to do my part to help my team.
I usually time everything (buff, dragon, baron). I usually try to make calls for the team...

HazMat
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States17077 Posts
March 25 2012 23:10 GMT
#1534
Scarra playing Mid blitzcrank on my stream. He's not streaming so I thought I'd let you guys know.
http://www.own3d.tv/ShakeDrizzle#/live/192850
www.youtube.com/user/ShakeDrizzle | League and SSBM content creator | Armada's Youtube Editor
obesechicken13
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States10467 Posts
March 25 2012 23:10 GMT
#1535
On March 26 2012 06:42 ManyCookies wrote:
Show nested quote +
Didn't Galio at that point just suffer from Soraka Syndrome? Even as a support player, Soraka's the fuckin' worst.


Soraka Syndrome is Galio Syndrome, isn't it? Powerful champion that's boring to play. Not to be confused with Anivia Arthritis, where the champion is powerful but difficult to play, Morde Malady (also known as Lux's Lobotomy), where the champion is powerful but has the stigma of having bad players, and Ryze Rheumatitis, where the champion is powerful but received an inconsequential nerf which made everyone stop playing it for some reason.


Will this be on the test?

+ Show Spoiler +
Professor cookies ಠ_ಠ: This is the test


+ Show Spoiler +
Me ಥ_ಥ: There's a test?!
I think in our modern age technology has evolved to become more addictive. The things that don't give us pleasure aren't used as much. Work was never meant to be fun, but doing it makes us happier in the long run.
Ryuu314
Profile Joined October 2009
United States12679 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-25 23:15:06
March 25 2012 23:11 GMT
#1536
On March 26 2012 06:50 cLutZ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 26 2012 03:06 Ryuu314 wrote:
On March 26 2012 01:59 Vathus wrote:
On March 26 2012 01:13 greggy wrote:
So I've been playing premade 5s with a few friends and as I'm getting pretty close to 30, we want to do ranked 5s. I've been jungling for a while now so I guess this is the role I'll take. I sort of know the basics of jungling and such, but my hero pool is pretty limited. I've been playing noc as he's free atm and I kinda like him, but from what I understand he isn't a top tier jungler (and is also 6300). Also played amumu but I don't really like him even though he has a lot of utility.

So my question is: how are junglers tiered and which should I buy? I've got ~7k ip saved up. I've got a standard arp/as rune page, but do I need any specific runes (e.g. ms etc.) I also prefer the 'clear the jungle and gank at 4' strategy, but wouldn't mind trying my hand at a lvl2 gank. I've seen TOO's jungle guide and I don't really have problems clearing.


TL;DR: what junglers do i buy with 7k ip if i prefer ricing instead of ganking.


I would say Udyr, Shyvana, Lee Sin, Maokai, and Nocturne are the top tier jungle picks right now. But I would also recommend trying Jarvan, Rammus, Mundo, and maybe skarner or ww.

With the 7k ip I would at least buy Udyr and then maybe Mundo or you could save for jarvan or one of the 6300 ip junglers.

Mundo>Shyvana; Both of them have more or less equally fast clear speeds and are both really good at counterjungling. What makes Mundo>Shyvana is the fact that Mundo isn't red buff reliant when it comes to ganks and he actually has a good ranged poke. In SV's words, Mundo does everything Shyvana does and more. Rammus is definitely top tier jungler cause powerball ganks are ridiculous. Not so sure about Nocturne. He's good, but the other junglers are just better.


I haven't seen much Rammus play lately. Is he still considered a top pick? Seems like other tanky guys (Shen) and bruisers (Udyr, Shyvana, Irelia) are getting a lot more play. Lee Sin is also getting picked up a lot.

Lack of rammus is mostly because he's perma-banned at pretty much all levels of play. This leads to lack of practice with the champ so when he does slip by the bans he doesn't always perform all that well due to the players being out of practice with him. Lee Sin's just incredibly versatile all around in jungle and in lane.

On March 26 2012 05:25 fishinguy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 26 2012 03:06 Ryuu314 wrote:
On March 26 2012 01:59 Vathus wrote:
On March 26 2012 01:13 greggy wrote:
So I've been playing premade 5s with a few friends and as I'm getting pretty close to 30, we want to do ranked 5s. I've been jungling for a while now so I guess this is the role I'll take. I sort of know the basics of jungling and such, but my hero pool is pretty limited. I've been playing noc as he's free atm and I kinda like him, but from what I understand he isn't a top tier jungler (and is also 6300). Also played amumu but I don't really like him even though he has a lot of utility.

So my question is: how are junglers tiered and which should I buy? I've got ~7k ip saved up. I've got a standard arp/as rune page, but do I need any specific runes (e.g. ms etc.) I also prefer the 'clear the jungle and gank at 4' strategy, but wouldn't mind trying my hand at a lvl2 gank. I've seen TOO's jungle guide and I don't really have problems clearing.


TL;DR: what junglers do i buy with 7k ip if i prefer ricing instead of ganking.


I would say Udyr, Shyvana, Lee Sin, Maokai, and Nocturne are the top tier jungle picks right now. But I would also recommend trying Jarvan, Rammus, Mundo, and maybe skarner or ww.

With the 7k ip I would at least buy Udyr and then maybe Mundo or you could save for jarvan or one of the 6300 ip junglers.

Mundo>Shyvana; Both of them have more or less equally fast clear speeds and are both really good at counterjungling. What makes Mundo>Shyvana is the fact that Mundo isn't red buff reliant when it comes to ganks and he actually has a good ranged poke. In SV's words, Mundo does everything Shyvana does and more. Rammus is definitely top tier jungler cause powerball ganks are ridiculous. Not so sure about Nocturne. He's good, but the other junglers are just better.


Noc is really strong jungler, people underestimate him a lot. His clears are very fast, good sustain, and a decent duelist thx to his shield. But what makes Noc incredible is his level 6 gank that can completely ignore wards.

His clears are okay; they're not the level of udyr/shyvana/mundo fast. Sustain isn't a problem for any of the top tier junglers anymore. His 1v1 is strong, but it's still inferior to Lee Sin, Mundo, Udyr, etc... Noc's lvl 6 gank can only ignore wards if you go through the lane and even then the range on it is still pretty low. If you want ganks that ignore wards you're better off playing Rammus or Pantheon; Rammus has ward-ignoring ganks much earlier and Panth's lvl 6 ganks are much stronger. Nocturne's a good champion, it's just that he's good in all the areas, but doesn't shine in any of them compared to other top junglers.
barbsq
Profile Joined November 2009
United States5348 Posts
March 25 2012 23:12 GMT
#1537
On March 26 2012 07:54 Niton wrote:

Show nested quote +
note: this is purely opinion and based on recollection, and so should not be treated as fact. Also this is just my definition of the term, and may not be the same for everyone or even necessarily correct.


how do you feel about tanks


oh you dog you
Look at this guy, constantly diluting himself! (╮°-°)╮┳━┳ ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻
CeriseCherries
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
6170 Posts
March 25 2012 23:15 GMT
#1538
On March 26 2012 06:42 ManyCookies wrote:
Show nested quote +
Didn't Galio at that point just suffer from Soraka Syndrome? Even as a support player, Soraka's the fuckin' worst.


Soraka Syndrome is Galio Syndrome, isn't it? Powerful champion that's boring to play. Not to be confused with Anivia Arthritis, where the champion is powerful but difficult to play, Morde Malady (also known as Lux's Lobotomy), where the champion is powerful but has the stigma of having bad players, and Ryze Rheumatitis, where the champion is powerful but received an inconsequential nerf which made everyone stop playing it for some reason.


this is the most intelligent thing I've read all day
Remember, no matter where you go, there you are.
SnK-Arcbound
Profile Joined March 2005
United States4423 Posts
March 25 2012 23:21 GMT
#1539
On March 26 2012 08:07 XenOmega wrote:
On an insane losing streak now...

Looks like I'm blaming more and more my allies, which is not a good habit (even though I feel like I am not the one to blame for the defeats)

Any tips on how to not rage? I'm still enjoying this game alot, but I really can't stand people who either :
Throw game away
Do not communicate
Play poorly

I usually pick last, always greet everyone in champion select. Ask everyone what they want to play, and try to help my teammates make compromise (say two persons want the same spot). I'm usually stuck playing jungle or support. Needless to say that these two roles are not my favorite, but I'm willing to do my part to help my team.
I usually time everything (buff, dragon, baron). I usually try to make calls for the team...

Depends on what role you're playing. Support and jungle very rarely are at fault for things. Solo's are usually the ones that lose games (with some help from jungle ganks). The best way to not rage is to know when something is your fault, and when something isn't. Losing 1v1 in lane? Entirely your fault. Enemy jungler 8/0/0 to your 0/0/0 jungler? Your junglers fault. Haven't gotten any dragons? Bottom lanes fault for losing control. Having your jungle invaded? Weak lanes/losing lanes which could be any reason of the above. No wards on the map? During laning you should buy atleast one ward for your own lane (jungle will probably need to help out mid with wards), after laning, it depends on things like how many gp5 your support has and how many assists (which both could be brought back to losing their lane).

I wish I was last pick. You can't be counter picked, you can't be blamed for being the highest elo and losing. You don't have to decide which role you're going to play that game. You also can't be expected to carry the game. It's the stress free pick.
sob3k
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States7572 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-25 23:50:59
March 25 2012 23:49 GMT
#1540
On March 26 2012 07:59 NpG)Explosive wrote:
I should reack 6.3k IP soon and I'd like some feedback on what champion to buy. I'd like someone who can jungle so it limits the list to Fiora, Volibear, Sejuani, Nautilus and Maokai. Here are my thoughts on them so far:

Fiora: I didn't tried her during free weak. I feel she belongs more to the top lane. If she really is Yi 2.0 then I'm not so interested.

Volibear: I din't tried him during free weeks. Also feel he belongs to top lane more than the jungle. I could be tempted if he is really a viable pick. I have seen so few Volibears in my games since release that I can't judge how good he is.

Sejuani: I played her 3 or 4 times this week and won all games. Besides getting my wraiths and red stolent at level 1 in one of my games, I didn't get counterjungled so I was lucky since everyone is complaining about how easy it is to counterjungle her. First clear is faster than I expected and it gets faster which is good. I jungle Malphite from time to time and unless the other team relies on AS a lot, I see no reason to pick Malphite over her.

Nautilus: I didn't try him during free week. Many people like him and have been telling he is similar to Sejuani but better.

Maokai: I've never tried him as a jungler. He was a popular pick at my level around Christmas so I can tell his ganks are really annoying. I heard his jungle clear gets slower and slower, is it really that bad?


Fiora and Voli are not worth jungling

Sej is pretty good but not very interesting to play, her whole gameplay is just WQEWQEWQER, wouldn't recommend.

Nautilus is who I recommend, way more interesting play with pull and stuff, more CC than Sej in most situations. Apart from a rough first clear his jungle time is pretty fast when you use dredge line to pull yourself around. And cool tricks like using your dredge to go over walls in some spots (check out the naut thread). IMO the best disruptive tanky jungler in the game, which is a good role to have a champ for.

Maokai: I fucking hate maokai, lategame you are so goddamn useless you are basically just an ult-bot and a snare, not fun.
In Hungry Hungry Hippos there are no such constraints—one can constantly attempt to collect marbles with one’s hippo, limited only by one’s hippo-levering capabilities.
Prev 1 75 76 77 78 79 339 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 19m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 162
-ZergGirl 73
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1432
Hyuk 345
910 87
Yoon 46
Bale 27
NotJumperer 24
ZergMaN 22
yabsab 14
Icarus 10
League of Legends
JimRising 602
Reynor66
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King269
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor302
Other Games
summit1g7025
WinterStarcraft400
PiGStarcraft246
Sick223
ceh9202
Livibee163
Happy110
ArmadaUGS51
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick619
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream242
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2371
League of Legends
• Stunt507
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
4h 19m
Stellar Fest
6h 19m
The PondCast
1d 3h
OSC
1d 6h
Stellar Fest
1d 6h
OSC
1d 17h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.