• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:03
CEST 13:03
KST 20:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
https://www.facebook.com/BreathiZen.USD/ ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6313 users

[Patch 1.0.0.129: Fizz] General Discussion - Page 93

Forum Index > LoL General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 91 92 93 94 95 158 Next
Want to rage about your latest loss?
Use the QQ thread.
If you whine in GD, you'll get warned.
turdburgler
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
England6749 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-23 04:18:07
November 23 2011 04:17 GMT
#1841
i just want to jungle for fun, i dont do it on eu server because super super tryhard mode but id like to learn :D i just get the feeling im just gonna get team mates who ask for ganks while pushing their lane as hard as they can

best kind of team mates
RogerX
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
New Zealand3180 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-23 04:37:44
November 23 2011 04:34 GMT
#1842
Oops double post.
Stick it up. take it up. step aside and see the world
RogerX
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
New Zealand3180 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-23 04:37:58
November 23 2011 04:37 GMT
#1843
On November 23 2011 13:17 turdburgler wrote:
i just want to jungle for fun, i dont do it on eu server because super super tryhard mode but id like to learn :D i just get the feeling im just gonna get team mates who ask for ganks while pushing their lane as hard as they can

best kind of team mates


The sad thing is, I got blamed by Riven who kept pushing her lane in ranked game today. I was Rammus and she kept pushing renek to the tower. She proceeded to take every blue I ever had a chance to get as revenge...

And

At level one? Go Warwick, but im pretty sure half your team will be like "OMG, WTF YOUR NOT LANING AND KILLING THE (FOREST) CREATURES WTF WOW WE LOSE NOW"
Stick it up. take it up. step aside and see the world
Hynda
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Sweden2226 Posts
November 23 2011 04:42 GMT
#1844
On November 23 2011 13:37 RogerX wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 23 2011 13:17 turdburgler wrote:
i just want to jungle for fun, i dont do it on eu server because super super tryhard mode but id like to learn :D i just get the feeling im just gonna get team mates who ask for ganks while pushing their lane as hard as they can

best kind of team mates


The sad thing is, I got blamed by Riven who kept pushing her lane in ranked game today. I was Rammus and she kept pushing renek to the tower. She proceeded to take every blue I ever had a chance to get as revenge...

And

At level one? Go Warwick, but im pretty sure half your team will be like "OMG, WTF YOUR NOT LANING AND KILLING THE (FOREST) CREATURES WTF WOW WE LOSE NOW"

It's nothing like that.
turdburgler
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
England6749 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-23 04:46:12
November 23 2011 04:43 GMT
#1845
im playing renek as he is free atm just laning a bit got an annie who doesnt understand even the basics


not sure what to do really. how do you explain to people that when your being chased by a rammus with 100 hp at lvl 2, you can just turn around and kill them
RogerX
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
New Zealand3180 Posts
November 23 2011 04:49 GMT
#1846
On November 23 2011 13:42 Hynda wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 23 2011 13:37 RogerX wrote:
On November 23 2011 13:17 turdburgler wrote:
i just want to jungle for fun, i dont do it on eu server because super super tryhard mode but id like to learn :D i just get the feeling im just gonna get team mates who ask for ganks while pushing their lane as hard as they can

best kind of team mates


The sad thing is, I got blamed by Riven who kept pushing her lane in ranked game today. I was Rammus and she kept pushing renek to the tower. She proceeded to take every blue I ever had a chance to get as revenge...

And

At level one? Go Warwick, but im pretty sure half your team will be like "OMG, WTF YOUR NOT LANING AND KILLING THE (FOREST) CREATURES WTF WOW WE LOSE NOW"

It's nothing like that.

Well i dont know, I haven't made smurfs before and when I was at the lower levels I never had a jungler. I found my first at like > lvl 20
Stick it up. take it up. step aside and see the world
beef42
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Denmark1037 Posts
November 23 2011 04:51 GMT
#1847
On November 23 2011 13:49 RogerX wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 23 2011 13:42 Hynda wrote:
On November 23 2011 13:37 RogerX wrote:
On November 23 2011 13:17 turdburgler wrote:
i just want to jungle for fun, i dont do it on eu server because super super tryhard mode but id like to learn :D i just get the feeling im just gonna get team mates who ask for ganks while pushing their lane as hard as they can

best kind of team mates


The sad thing is, I got blamed by Riven who kept pushing her lane in ranked game today. I was Rammus and she kept pushing renek to the tower. She proceeded to take every blue I ever had a chance to get as revenge...

And

At level one? Go Warwick, but im pretty sure half your team will be like "OMG, WTF YOUR NOT LANING AND KILLING THE (FOREST) CREATURES WTF WOW WE LOSE NOW"

It's nothing like that.

Well i dont know, I haven't made smurfs before and when I was at the lower levels I never had a jungler. I found my first at like > lvl 20


Exactly. Nobody wards their lanes, nobody knows about how unkillable WW is. You'll stomp hard, the only downside is that nobody will know to pull for you in jungle, but WW doesn't care.
BlueBird.
Profile Joined August 2008
United States3890 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-23 04:55:48
November 23 2011 04:55 GMT
#1848
If you do well at low levels you get put with smurfs real fast, either smurfs or people that watch streams etc(they know builds/someone jungles/someone trolls etc). They know to some extent what they want to do, and they think they all think they are the #1 best ever. I played a smurf game today at level 21, and the people on my team were straight out of ranked solo que, most complaining/trolling/bitching ever lol.
Currently Playing: Android Netrunner, Gwent, Gloomhaven, Board Games
Craton
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States17303 Posts
November 23 2011 05:19 GMT
#1849
On November 23 2011 13:51 beef42 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 23 2011 13:49 RogerX wrote:
On November 23 2011 13:42 Hynda wrote:
On November 23 2011 13:37 RogerX wrote:
On November 23 2011 13:17 turdburgler wrote:
i just want to jungle for fun, i dont do it on eu server because super super tryhard mode but id like to learn :D i just get the feeling im just gonna get team mates who ask for ganks while pushing their lane as hard as they can

best kind of team mates


The sad thing is, I got blamed by Riven who kept pushing her lane in ranked game today. I was Rammus and she kept pushing renek to the tower. She proceeded to take every blue I ever had a chance to get as revenge...

And

At level one? Go Warwick, but im pretty sure half your team will be like "OMG, WTF YOUR NOT LANING AND KILLING THE (FOREST) CREATURES WTF WOW WE LOSE NOW"

It's nothing like that.

Well i dont know, I haven't made smurfs before and when I was at the lower levels I never had a jungler. I found my first at like > lvl 20


Exactly. Nobody wards their lanes, nobody knows about how unkillable WW is. You'll stomp hard, the only downside is that nobody will know to pull for you in jungle, but WW doesn't care.

The issue is that 99% of low levels don't know how to deal with a 1v2 lane, which will be the case for most of your low level jungling games.
twitch.tv/cratonz
koreasilver
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
9109 Posts
November 23 2011 05:30 GMT
#1850
On November 23 2011 14:19 Craton wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 23 2011 13:51 beef42 wrote:
On November 23 2011 13:49 RogerX wrote:
On November 23 2011 13:42 Hynda wrote:
On November 23 2011 13:37 RogerX wrote:
On November 23 2011 13:17 turdburgler wrote:
i just want to jungle for fun, i dont do it on eu server because super super tryhard mode but id like to learn :D i just get the feeling im just gonna get team mates who ask for ganks while pushing their lane as hard as they can

best kind of team mates


The sad thing is, I got blamed by Riven who kept pushing her lane in ranked game today. I was Rammus and she kept pushing renek to the tower. She proceeded to take every blue I ever had a chance to get as revenge...

And

At level one? Go Warwick, but im pretty sure half your team will be like "OMG, WTF YOUR NOT LANING AND KILLING THE (FOREST) CREATURES WTF WOW WE LOSE NOW"

It's nothing like that.

Well i dont know, I haven't made smurfs before and when I was at the lower levels I never had a jungler. I found my first at like > lvl 20


Exactly. Nobody wards their lanes, nobody knows about how unkillable WW is. You'll stomp hard, the only downside is that nobody will know to pull for you in jungle, but WW doesn't care.

The issue is that 99% of low levels don't know how to deal with a 1v2 lane, which will be the case for most of your low level jungling games.

This is the biggest issue by far. Jungling at the lower levels is almost like giving up a lane for free to your opponents right off the bat. It just isn't worth it.
Blitzkrieg0
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States13132 Posts
November 23 2011 05:53 GMT
#1851
Maybe if you run a garbage slow jungler like warwick. You have to abuse the fact that you have two jungles to clear. If you play udyr you can outlevel the solo lanes and carry like a boss even if all of your lanes lose.
I'll always be your shadow and veil your eyes from states of ain soph aur.
Craton
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States17303 Posts
November 23 2011 05:57 GMT
#1852
your 0/0/0 100 cs udyr is not gonna do shit to their 10/0/10 laners

sorry
twitch.tv/cratonz
Juicyfruit
Profile Joined May 2008
Canada5484 Posts
November 23 2011 06:23 GMT
#1853
Jungle Yi super stronk for carrying lowbies.
koreasilver
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
9109 Posts
November 23 2011 06:27 GMT
#1854
But you could just lane yi and win lanes purely off of your q at that level.
Juicyfruit
Profile Joined May 2008
Canada5484 Posts
November 23 2011 06:32 GMT
#1855
Not as fun as having access to constant double buffs and doing whatever the fuck you want at all times.
Terranasaur
Profile Joined May 2011
United States2085 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-23 06:47:09
November 23 2011 06:46 GMT
#1856
I'm lvl 21 and I carry like crazy running Jungle Rammus. Almost always lose top lane pretty fast but doesnt matter because I'll kill mid 3 times before level 6 and once I get Tremors i wreck every team fight for the rest of the game. Losing a fast tower up top just means that two people will be out of position every time I come to gank. If my top laner does anything at all its a free doublekill.
Decisions Determine Destiny - Terranasaur#1719 D3 #557 SC2 3DS FC: 2423-3623-8068
koreasilver
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
9109 Posts
November 23 2011 07:01 GMT
#1857
On November 23 2011 15:32 Juicyfruit wrote:
Not as fun as having access to constant double buffs and doing whatever the fuck you want at all times.

AP LANE YI true carry imo imo
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
November 23 2011 07:10 GMT
#1858
Jungle Eve.
That's right...I'm bringing sexy back.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
November 23 2011 07:46 GMT
#1859
On November 23 2011 16:10 WaveofShadow wrote:
Jungle Eve.
That's right...I'm bringing sexy back.

I play a lot of eve, but I have no idea how to jungle with her? What are your rune and masteries? AD or AP or Hybrid?
The route?
liftlift > tsm
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
November 23 2011 07:47 GMT
#1860
On November 23 2011 15:46 Terranasaur wrote:
I'm lvl 21 and I carry like crazy running Jungle Rammus. Almost always lose top lane pretty fast but doesnt matter because I'll kill mid 3 times before level 6 and once I get Tremors i wreck every team fight for the rest of the game. Losing a fast tower up top just means that two people will be out of position every time I come to gank. If my top laner does anything at all its a free doublekill.

Won't work when you start playing ranked. If towers are down, so many wards are placed throughout jungle. It's pretty disheartening.
liftlift > tsm
Prev 1 91 92 93 94 95 158 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
IntoTheiNu 152
LiquipediaDiscussion
The PondCast
19:00
Episode 112
CranKy Ducklings35
CranKy Ducklings SOOP11
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko241
OGKoka 200
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 38239
Calm 3460
Shuttle 1272
Bisu 960
Hyuk 366
Stork 310
actioN 297
Soma 280
Zeus 259
Rush 216
[ Show more ]
Mong 176
EffOrt 103
FanTaSy 100
Last 94
Mini 91
Soulkey 90
Light 72
Dewaltoss 71
firebathero 71
Pusan 63
ZerO 58
Shine 52
Bale 46
NotJumperer 42
Killer 41
Free 38
ToSsGirL 37
Shinee 37
Barracks 35
Snow 28
hero 27
Sharp 22
Noble 20
HiyA 19
sorry 17
yabsab 14
Sacsri 13
Aegong 12
JYJ 10
Dota 2
Gorgc5073
League of Legends
JimRising 311
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1320
shoxiejesuss1129
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King88
Other Games
gofns32085
summit1g6675
singsing1613
crisheroes237
DeMusliM174
B2W.Neo87
Khaldor28
ZerO(Twitch)5
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick582
BasetradeTV188
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream23
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 54
• LUISG 24
• killerbeecast3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV300
• lizZardDota2109
League of Legends
• Stunt294
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 57m
OSC
11h 12m
Replay Cast
11h 57m
OSC
1d 11h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 22h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.