• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:17
CEST 04:17
KST 11:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)24Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8848 users

[Patch 1.0.0.129: Fizz] General Discussion - Page 137

Forum Index > LoL General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 135 136 137 138 139 158 Next
Want to rage about your latest loss?
Use the QQ thread.
If you whine in GD, you'll get warned.
MoonBear
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Straight outta Johto18973 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-27 04:17:29
November 27 2011 04:17 GMT
#2721
Kyuubicake plays arranged 5s, but not sure if it's a formal team. Same goes for Stonewall008. 5hitcombo and SmashGizmo have their own semi-formal team as well I think?
ModeratorA dream. Do you have one that has cursed you like that? Or maybe... a wish?
Ruken
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States858 Posts
November 27 2011 04:19 GMT
#2722
Stonewall is real bad (1500 level except at jungle routes) and I can't say anything about the other three.
MIK Terran
Alzadar
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada5009 Posts
November 27 2011 04:29 GMT
#2723
Is there a cap on the CS displayed on the score screen? Just had a game with a three way tie at 387 CS, seems pretty unlikely.
I am the Town Medic.
Seuss
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States10536 Posts
November 27 2011 04:34 GMT
#2724
Requesting a math check. I made a spreadsheet calculating the opportunity cost in gold for ganking as a jungle both pre-remake and post-remake. I made a few assumptions based on statements by Riot and the patch preview, the most important ones being a 60 second small camp respawn time and an average gold value of 47g per camp. This is the resulting spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Am8IaBndmk4xdEFlaXV1VmVDS0tlaFRPS1lFSGVMUUE

You should be able to play around with the values on the Constants and Derived Values sheet. It should be noted that I haven't done anything to account for post-remake camps increasing in value over time.

My formula is basically as follows:

(Time Spent Ganking - Downtime)/Respawn Time * Gold Value * # of Cleared Camps = Opportunity Cost of Cleared Camps
(Time Spent Ganking)/Respawn Time * Gold Value * # of Uncleared Camps = Opportunity Cost of Uncleared Camps
Opportunity Cost of Cleared Camps + Opportunity Cost of Uncleared Camps = Total Opportunity Cost

I'd like a math check because I am clearly falling on the "AFK-farming is probably going to be a problem" side of the argument, and thus it's possible I'm unaware of some bias or mistake in my calculations.

However, at the moment the spreadsheet's calculations show a distinct increase in the opportunity cost of ganking post-remake, even in the case where no small camps have been cleared upon leaving the jungle to gank.
"I am not able to carry all this people alone, for they are too heavy for me." -Moses (Numbers 11:14)
WilDMousE
Profile Joined July 2011
Chile1335 Posts
November 27 2011 04:41 GMT
#2725
Seuss, is there a way to keep the spreadsheet locked?
The spreadsheet got full of jerks putting pennises everywhere <-<.
Barackopala
WilDMousE
Profile Joined July 2011
Chile1335 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-27 04:43:56
November 27 2011 04:42 GMT
#2726
meh, the spreadsheet got f*d up by some guy... it'd be better if you just leave a screenshot of it, not upload it into the webpage you linked above...
Barackopala
Seuss
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States10536 Posts
November 27 2011 04:44 GMT
#2727
Reverted it. I'll lock it for now.
"I am not able to carry all this people alone, for they are too heavy for me." -Moses (Numbers 11:14)
UniversalSnip
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
9871 Posts
November 27 2011 04:44 GMT
#2728
Sort by exactly two things:
a) personality
b) skill

-No more than one alphamale on the team (or you'll end up like CLG)


What you mean winning all the tournaments? lol. I mean they argue a lot but some people like that atmosphere, they wouldn't still be doing it if they wanted a chill environment like dignitas.
"How fucking dare you defile the sanctity of DotA with your fucking casual plebian terminology? May the curse of Gaben and Volvo be upon you. le filthy casual."
UniversalSnip
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
9871 Posts
November 27 2011 04:46 GMT
#2729
On November 27 2011 13:34 Seuss wrote:
Requesting a math check. I made a spreadsheet calculating the opportunity cost in gold for ganking as a jungle both pre-remake and post-remake. I made a few assumptions based on statements by Riot and the patch preview, the most important ones being a 60 second small camp respawn time and an average gold value of 47g per camp. This is the resulting spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Am8IaBndmk4xdEFlaXV1VmVDS0tlaFRPS1lFSGVMUUE

You should be able to play around with the values on the Constants and Derived Values sheet. It should be noted that I haven't done anything to account for post-remake camps increasing in value over time.

My formula is basically as follows:

(Time Spent Ganking - Downtime)/Respawn Time * Gold Value * # of Cleared Camps = Opportunity Cost of Cleared Camps
(Time Spent Ganking)/Respawn Time * Gold Value * # of Uncleared Camps = Opportunity Cost of Uncleared Camps
Opportunity Cost of Cleared Camps + Opportunity Cost of Uncleared Camps = Total Opportunity Cost

I'd like a math check because I am clearly falling on the "AFK-farming is probably going to be a problem" side of the argument, and thus it's possible I'm unaware of some bias or mistake in my calculations.

However, at the moment the spreadsheet's calculations show a distinct increase in the opportunity cost of ganking post-remake, even in the case where no small camps have been cleared upon leaving the jungle to gank.


Wow good stuff seuss. Where did the info for the camp clears come from? Can you see it in the patch preview?
"How fucking dare you defile the sanctity of DotA with your fucking casual plebian terminology? May the curse of Gaben and Volvo be upon you. le filthy casual."
Jaksiel
Profile Joined November 2008
United States4130 Posts
November 27 2011 04:46 GMT
#2730
On November 27 2011 13:29 Alzadar wrote:
Is there a cap on the CS displayed on the score screen? Just had a game with a three way tie at 387 CS, seems pretty unlikely.


I know I've seen people go over 400 CS, so it sounds like you just had an odd occurrence.
Zero fighting.
Seuss
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States10536 Posts
November 27 2011 04:50 GMT
#2731
On November 27 2011 13:46 UniversalSnip wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 27 2011 13:34 Seuss wrote:
Requesting a math check. I made a spreadsheet calculating the opportunity cost in gold for ganking as a jungle both pre-remake and post-remake. I made a few assumptions based on statements by Riot and the patch preview, the most important ones being a 60 second small camp respawn time and an average gold value of 47g per camp. This is the resulting spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Am8IaBndmk4xdEFlaXV1VmVDS0tlaFRPS1lFSGVMUUE

You should be able to play around with the values on the Constants and Derived Values sheet. It should be noted that I haven't done anything to account for post-remake camps increasing in value over time.

My formula is basically as follows:

(Time Spent Ganking - Downtime)/Respawn Time * Gold Value * # of Cleared Camps = Opportunity Cost of Cleared Camps
(Time Spent Ganking)/Respawn Time * Gold Value * # of Uncleared Camps = Opportunity Cost of Uncleared Camps
Opportunity Cost of Cleared Camps + Opportunity Cost of Uncleared Camps = Total Opportunity Cost

I'd like a math check because I am clearly falling on the "AFK-farming is probably going to be a problem" side of the argument, and thus it's possible I'm unaware of some bias or mistake in my calculations.

However, at the moment the spreadsheet's calculations show a distinct increase in the opportunity cost of ganking post-remake, even in the case where no small camps have been cleared upon leaving the jungle to gank.


Wow good stuff seuss. Where did the info for the camp clears come from? Can you see it in the patch preview?


47g is the average gold Udyr farmed from the wolves/golems in the video. 7 seconds is about how long it took Udyr to clear a camp in the video. 60 seconds is the last value Guinsoo posted for the new respawn timers, and is a good value for keeping the jungle from ever being clear.

I had originally wanted to leave the spreadsheet open so people could play around with different values for respawn times, time spent ganking etc., but not on this internet apparently.
"I am not able to carry all this people alone, for they are too heavy for me." -Moses (Numbers 11:14)
r.Evo
Profile Joined August 2006
Germany14081 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-27 04:57:32
November 27 2011 04:53 GMT
#2732
On November 27 2011 13:44 UniversalSnip wrote:
Show nested quote +
Sort by exactly two things:
a) personality
b) skill

-No more than one alphamale on the team (or you'll end up like CLG)


What you mean winning all the tournaments? lol. I mean they argue a lot but some people like that atmosphere, they wouldn't still be doing it if they wanted a chill environment like dignitas.


It's only possible for them to play at such a high level because there is no caring enough tbh. It's like the same reason why people like Grrrr or Elky were able to be strong at SCBW - in the early stages of a game suboptimal play and preparation can win a lot tournaments since you can compensate it in other areas.

The CLG environment is not optimal for a competetive team, that's why they're bound to fail in the long run if they don't change the dynamics they have atm.


tl;dr: Just because someone wins stuff does not mean he is doing it well. I recall a person named Jamie Gold win the WSOP. (; ... That goes for any game without full information. (Poker, Starcraft, LoL, etc. etc.)
"We don't make mistakes here, we call it happy little accidents." ~Bob Ross
TheYango
Profile Joined September 2008
United States47024 Posts
November 27 2011 04:55 GMT
#2733
On November 27 2011 13:50 Seuss wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 27 2011 13:46 UniversalSnip wrote:
On November 27 2011 13:34 Seuss wrote:
Requesting a math check. I made a spreadsheet calculating the opportunity cost in gold for ganking as a jungle both pre-remake and post-remake. I made a few assumptions based on statements by Riot and the patch preview, the most important ones being a 60 second small camp respawn time and an average gold value of 47g per camp. This is the resulting spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Am8IaBndmk4xdEFlaXV1VmVDS0tlaFRPS1lFSGVMUUE

You should be able to play around with the values on the Constants and Derived Values sheet. It should be noted that I haven't done anything to account for post-remake camps increasing in value over time.

My formula is basically as follows:

(Time Spent Ganking - Downtime)/Respawn Time * Gold Value * # of Cleared Camps = Opportunity Cost of Cleared Camps
(Time Spent Ganking)/Respawn Time * Gold Value * # of Uncleared Camps = Opportunity Cost of Uncleared Camps
Opportunity Cost of Cleared Camps + Opportunity Cost of Uncleared Camps = Total Opportunity Cost

I'd like a math check because I am clearly falling on the "AFK-farming is probably going to be a problem" side of the argument, and thus it's possible I'm unaware of some bias or mistake in my calculations.

However, at the moment the spreadsheet's calculations show a distinct increase in the opportunity cost of ganking post-remake, even in the case where no small camps have been cleared upon leaving the jungle to gank.


Wow good stuff seuss. Where did the info for the camp clears come from? Can you see it in the patch preview?


47g is the average gold Udyr farmed from the wolves/golems in the video. 7 seconds is about how long it took Udyr to clear a camp in the video. 60 seconds is the last value Guinsoo posted for the new respawn timers, and is a good value for keeping the jungle from ever being clear.

I had originally wanted to leave the spreadsheet open so people could play around with different values for respawn times, time spent ganking etc., but not on this internet apparently.

I thought Stonewall said that camps are on a 30-45 second respawn?
Moderator
WilDMousE
Profile Joined July 2011
Chile1335 Posts
November 27 2011 04:59 GMT
#2734
On November 27 2011 13:50 Seuss wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 27 2011 13:46 UniversalSnip wrote:
On November 27 2011 13:34 Seuss wrote:
Requesting a math check. I made a spreadsheet calculating the opportunity cost in gold for ganking as a jungle both pre-remake and post-remake. I made a few assumptions based on statements by Riot and the patch preview, the most important ones being a 60 second small camp respawn time and an average gold value of 47g per camp. This is the resulting spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Am8IaBndmk4xdEFlaXV1VmVDS0tlaFRPS1lFSGVMUUE

You should be able to play around with the values on the Constants and Derived Values sheet. It should be noted that I haven't done anything to account for post-remake camps increasing in value over time.

My formula is basically as follows:

(Time Spent Ganking - Downtime)/Respawn Time * Gold Value * # of Cleared Camps = Opportunity Cost of Cleared Camps
(Time Spent Ganking)/Respawn Time * Gold Value * # of Uncleared Camps = Opportunity Cost of Uncleared Camps
Opportunity Cost of Cleared Camps + Opportunity Cost of Uncleared Camps = Total Opportunity Cost

I'd like a math check because I am clearly falling on the "AFK-farming is probably going to be a problem" side of the argument, and thus it's possible I'm unaware of some bias or mistake in my calculations.

However, at the moment the spreadsheet's calculations show a distinct increase in the opportunity cost of ganking post-remake, even in the case where no small camps have been cleared upon leaving the jungle to gank.


Wow good stuff seuss. Where did the info for the camp clears come from? Can you see it in the patch preview?


47g is the average gold Udyr farmed from the wolves/golems in the video. 7 seconds is about how long it took Udyr to clear a camp in the video. 60 seconds is the last value Guinsoo posted for the new respawn timers, and is a good value for keeping the jungle from ever being clear.

I had originally wanted to leave the spreadsheet open so people could play around with different values for respawn times, time spent ganking etc., but not on this internet apparently.

Still you could upload it to rapidshare or some kind uploading website, that way anyone can "play" with your calculations (sorry for my english, english is not my native language as you can tell).

One more time, thank you for the idea, I'll be playing with it for a while when I decide start on getting into Junglers back again (my only jungler was Amumu at my first games, now I only play support, oh boy, getting into the ELO hell will be a pain in the...)
Barackopala
Blitzkrieg0
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States13132 Posts
November 27 2011 05:43 GMT
#2735
Or you can just add people's emails to modify it that you trust. Google Docs is easy like that.
I'll always be your shadow and veil your eyes from states of ain soph aur.
Unentschieden
Profile Joined August 2007
Germany1471 Posts
November 27 2011 05:46 GMT
#2736
On November 27 2011 13:50 Seuss wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 27 2011 13:46 UniversalSnip wrote:
On November 27 2011 13:34 Seuss wrote:
Requesting a math check. I made a spreadsheet calculating the opportunity cost in gold for ganking as a jungle both pre-remake and post-remake. I made a few assumptions based on statements by Riot and the patch preview, the most important ones being a 60 second small camp respawn time and an average gold value of 47g per camp. This is the resulting spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Am8IaBndmk4xdEFlaXV1VmVDS0tlaFRPS1lFSGVMUUE

You should be able to play around with the values on the Constants and Derived Values sheet. It should be noted that I haven't done anything to account for post-remake camps increasing in value over time.

My formula is basically as follows:

(Time Spent Ganking - Downtime)/Respawn Time * Gold Value * # of Cleared Camps = Opportunity Cost of Cleared Camps
(Time Spent Ganking)/Respawn Time * Gold Value * # of Uncleared Camps = Opportunity Cost of Uncleared Camps
Opportunity Cost of Cleared Camps + Opportunity Cost of Uncleared Camps = Total Opportunity Cost

I'd like a math check because I am clearly falling on the "AFK-farming is probably going to be a problem" side of the argument, and thus it's possible I'm unaware of some bias or mistake in my calculations.

However, at the moment the spreadsheet's calculations show a distinct increase in the opportunity cost of ganking post-remake, even in the case where no small camps have been cleared upon leaving the jungle to gank.


Wow good stuff seuss. Where did the info for the camp clears come from? Can you see it in the patch preview?


47g is the average gold Udyr farmed from the wolves/golems in the video. 7 seconds is about how long it took Udyr to clear a camp in the video. 60 seconds is the last value Guinsoo posted for the new respawn timers, and is a good value for keeping the jungle from ever being clear.

I had originally wanted to leave the spreadsheet open so people could play around with different values for respawn times, time spent ganking etc., but not on this internet apparently.


It´s also been mentioned that gold rewards start lower but scale harder.
tobi9999
Profile Joined April 2009
United States1966 Posts
November 27 2011 06:16 GMT
#2737
so,

what was overall score between CLG and TSM scrims?

curious now, I heard doublelift did good
"tobi is ur iq 9999? cuz i think it might be u so smart wowowow." -Artosis
PartyBiscuit
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada4525 Posts
November 27 2011 06:32 GMT
#2738
On November 27 2011 15:16 tobi9999 wrote:
so,

what was overall score between CLG and TSM scrims?

curious now, I heard doublelift did good

The ones today I think were 3-0 for CLG (and I don't believe Doublelift ever lost his lane - though I didn't watch all the way through for all of em).
the farm ends here
tobi9999
Profile Joined April 2009
United States1966 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-27 06:57:11
November 27 2011 06:50 GMT
#2739
apparently it's a running joke between pro players that

draco malfoy is saint
voldemort is hotshotgg

now I understand all the drama.

they benched Lucius malfoy because they had to follow the harry potter story, and so elementz had to go. and then bellatrix lestrange came back because she was loyal to the dark lord. doublelift is bellatrix!!!

At the end of harry potter lucius is alive and voldemort is dead though gg.

EDIT: furthermore, shushei is hagrid, oddone is ron, regi is harry potter, chaox is hermione, rain man is neville, xpecial is ginny, god damnit i'm too lazy to go on

"tobi is ur iq 9999? cuz i think it might be u so smart wowowow." -Artosis
UniversalSnip
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
9871 Posts
November 27 2011 06:53 GMT
#2740
On November 27 2011 13:53 r.Evo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 27 2011 13:44 UniversalSnip wrote:
Sort by exactly two things:
a) personality
b) skill

-No more than one alphamale on the team (or you'll end up like CLG)


What you mean winning all the tournaments? lol. I mean they argue a lot but some people like that atmosphere, they wouldn't still be doing it if they wanted a chill environment like dignitas.


It's only possible for them to play at such a high level because there is no caring enough tbh. It's like the same reason why people like Grrrr or Elky were able to be strong at SCBW - in the early stages of a game suboptimal play and preparation can win a lot tournaments since you can compensate it in other areas.

The CLG environment is not optimal for a competetive team, that's why they're bound to fail in the long run if they don't change the dynamics they have atm.


tl;dr: Just because someone wins stuff does not mean he is doing it well. I recall a person named Jamie Gold win the WSOP. (; ... That goes for any game without full information. (Poker, Starcraft, LoL, etc. etc.)


I find it improbable that there aren't top teams in other, developed games that fight like cats trapped in a closet. Sorry to be rude but I mean unless you have a degree in sports psychology I simply don't value your opinion on the matter, that's all there is to it.
"How fucking dare you defile the sanctity of DotA with your fucking casual plebian terminology? May the curse of Gaben and Volvo be upon you. le filthy casual."
Prev 1 135 136 137 138 139 158 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 43m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 148
Nina 102
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 11499
Rain 2209
Artosis 687
Dewaltoss 30
NaDa 27
Bale 24
Dota 2
monkeys_forever480
NeuroSwarm182
League of Legends
Doublelift4944
Counter-Strike
taco 640
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1561
ArmadaUGS312
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1330
WinterStarcraft549
Other Games
summit1g9306
JimRising 630
PiGStarcraft394
C9.Mang0200
Maynarde171
ViBE118
ZombieGrub14
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick885
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream133
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 114
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
7h 43m
OSC
10h 43m
Stellar Fest
10h 43m
OSC
21h 43m
Stellar Fest
1d 10h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.