• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:15
CEST 11:15
KST 18:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BSL Season 23 Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9192 users

[Patch 1.0.0.123: Skarner] General Discussion - Page 59

Forum Index > LoL General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 57 58 59 60 61 112 Next
Craton
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States17303 Posts
August 16 2011 15:25 GMT
#1161
It's significantly less damage and slow for a couple hundred gold.
twitch.tv/cratonz
Two_DoWn
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States13684 Posts
August 16 2011 15:26 GMT
#1162
On August 17 2011 00:19 Southlight wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 17 2011 00:17 Iplaythings wrote:
On August 16 2011 23:52 Two_DoWn wrote:
Biggest way to solve the sustain problem in this game: make it so minions CANT FUCKING DESTROY CHAMPS at early levels. Most of the healing you get is trying to heal off minion damage that you take for BEING aggressive. How does that make any sense whatsoever?

So ranged champs have a chance against melee champions...


Fixed, really. If creep didn't hit back I'd have a fucking field day.

Whats it matter? Ranged champs are all bot lane nowadays anyway. Why not change it?
"What is the air speed velocity of an unladen courier?" "Dire or Radiant?"
spinesheath
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Germany8679 Posts
August 16 2011 15:33 GMT
#1163
Southlight:
Just to make sure, you think carry + support is extremely dominant right now. But you don't limit "carry" to ranged AD champs, but also (ranged) AP.

If you say that support + ranged AD is the only way to go right now then I'd disagree strongly.
If you say that you have to have one champ that scales well and one champ that secures the lane and doesn't farm (not much, at least) then I pretty much agree.

The only thing I would have to add then, though, is that the "support" doesn't always have to be one of the traditional supports. A lot of champs can do well in the support role as long as you play them accordingly.



And of course all of this is way too general. Each lane has their strengths and weaknesses. Some extremely weird duo lane might just counter an otherwise strong duo lane extremely hard.
If you have a good reason to disagree with the above, please tell me. Thank you.
Mogwai
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States13274 Posts
August 16 2011 15:37 GMT
#1164
what? nerfing creep damage would make lane dominators even more dominating as you couldn't even fight back with a creep advantage. It would make the whole game more snowbally, which is stupid.

Also, I agree with basically everything southlight has said over the past several pages. Basically, you're delusional if you think Soraka hasn't needed nerfs since this game exited closed beta. I'd actually be willing to bet $100 that there hasn't been a single patch where Soraka's win % has been under 50%, which is fucking retarded. She has always been out of line.
mogwaismusings.wordpress.com
Southlight
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States11768 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-16 15:44:13
August 16 2011 15:38 GMT
#1165
Yeah, I very deliberately avoided saying ranged AD + healer-type support o/ Any hero that can function phenomenally well and pull more than their weight with massive farm (ie. the onus is on other team stop that farm) along with a hero that can functional more than reasonably well with minimal farm while protecting the farmer is nasty.

The issue for me is that the specific healing support archetype is way the fuck too strong, and even Janna/Sona are arguably too strong (but their sustain is much less effective, so I can understand less nerfs to them).

As mentioned to someone else in an unrelated IRC chan, my issue isn't so much the difficulty of the lane, how boring it is, etc. I'm frustrated by how "necessary" supported lanes are (and how flexible), how impervious to harass they seem to be when played well, and how much it limits hero choices, because let's face it, even if a handful of combos can defeat specific combos, you're still limiting yourself in terms of hero choices all because 25% of the lane decided to pick a stupidly game-changing hero.

Edit:
More of an example for spine, like, you can function pretty well with like, I dunno, Cait + Leona for example. You can still play keepaway with Leona, Cait does awesome damage, Leona functions pretty well with minimal farm, and farmed Cait is farmed Cait.

Now the reason why I have no issue with this sort of lane is that this lane still runs risks. Because they don't have incredible sustain, both parties have to attempt to reduce the damage they take, and play efficiently.

When Leona begins to be able to heal herself and her lane partner though, you start to have sustain that is over-the-top IMO, and really increases the margin for error (Cait can hit, take like 8 creep shots, and shrug it off cuz it'll get healed). This is why Taric is pretty stupid, and so is to an extent Cow.

... though obviously to a lesser extent than Soraka or Sona, because you can still overpower Taric and Cow's heals, which is why for a while I raged that Taric's the worst support and most people more-or-less forget that Cow is a pretty good bot-lane support hahah.

Related example would be bot lane support Nunu, who's got a nasty support when paired with a hero like MF or Vayne (especially because permasnare + boosted Vayne = lololol) but due to his lack of heals is considered garbage relatively speaking right now. When you HAVE to have a heal to be considered any useful I find that to be a blatantly obvious problem.
oraoraoraoraoraoraoraora
HyperionDreamer
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
Canada1528 Posts
August 16 2011 15:39 GMT
#1166
They buffed creeps a while back, and I remember that noticeably changed the way you could play aggressive in lane. IDK if that would change support/ranged bot lane at all, I just think the amount of healing and sustain that most supports give is the issue.

The whole time I've been reading this discussion, though, I've been thinking "what's fundamentally wrong with the support/ranged metagame?" I don't necessarily have a problem with seeing it every game, since it seems to me like the most fundamentally strong team composition. It's essentially like having 2.5 solo lanes, since your bottom lane carry is going to have the cs of a solo lane while sharing xp with the support.

I think if you change the current "support", it's only going to be replaced by some other combination of 2 players where the cs is unequally distributed between them.
BW4life! Jaedong ~ Savior ~ Shine ; "drowning sorrows in late night infomercials" - bnYsooch
Tooplark
Profile Joined October 2008
United States3977 Posts
August 16 2011 15:44 GMT
#1167
On August 17 2011 00:37 Mogwai wrote:
what? nerfing creep damage would make lane dominators even more dominating as you couldn't even fight back with a creep advantage. It would make the whole game more snowbally, which is stupid.

Also, I agree with basically everything southlight has said over the past several pages. Basically, you're delusional if you think Soraka hasn't needed nerfs since this game exited closed beta. I'd actually be willing to bet $100 that there hasn't been a single patch where Soraka's win % has been under 50%, which is fucking retarded. She has always been out of line.


Even back when her heal was over time and Infuse couldn't be cast on enemies?
actually Wish cooldown was 60 seconds at level 3 and it had 2 AP ratio and healed for even more

If they want clutch heals without destroying lanes, make the heal an ultimate! Or make it somehow worthless at level 1, or not heal much if there aren't many people around or something.
But seriously, ultimates are designed to be the "clutch abilities" 90% of the time.
WHAT POW'R ART THOU WHO FROM BELOW HAST MADE ME RISE UNWILLINGLY AND SLOW
Southlight
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States11768 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-16 15:48:50
August 16 2011 15:46 GMT
#1168
On August 17 2011 00:39 HyperionDreamer wrote:
They buffed creeps a while back, and I remember that noticeably changed the way you could play aggressive in lane. IDK if that would change support/ranged bot lane at all, I just think the amount of healing and sustain that most supports give is the issue.

The whole time I've been reading this discussion, though, I've been thinking "what's fundamentally wrong with the support/ranged metagame?" I don't necessarily have a problem with seeing it every game, since it seems to me like the most fundamentally strong team composition. It's essentially like having 2.5 solo lanes, since your bottom lane carry is going to have the cs of a solo lane while sharing xp with the support.

I think if you change the current "support", it's only going to be replaced by some other combination of 2 players where the cs is unequally distributed between them.


The difference is that as long as the sustain of the lane isn't as strong as it is now, you'd have a better ability to punish and kick them out of the lane for having an imbalanced set of damage and defense (and I don't mean imba in the gamer sense of the word, I literally mean not-balanced). Currently against most true support heroes you can't do that because they heal/recover at an insanely fast speed, giving them a tremendous amount of margin for error, allows them to always come back in lane, and punishes your lane more and more as time goes on, eventually "cracking" your setup unless you have a like support hero.

Edit:
For example, Smash and I banned Soraka for a couple days because we'd saunter down with Janna Panth and DEMOLISH people at level 2. But when the other team has Soraka our demolition derby only lasts like 20 seconds because then Soraka starts healing up and regaining mana at such a stupid clip that they just have to play safe for 30 seconds and boom they're back at max hp max mana. That is retarded. Utterly retarded. Something is wrong when you can run like a Panth Taric (meant to type Panth Javan but I'll leave Taric here) lane against fucking Soraka Veigar and still play out to a stalemate. VEIGAR!
oraoraoraoraoraoraoraora
Two_DoWn
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States13684 Posts
August 16 2011 15:52 GMT
#1169
On August 17 2011 00:39 HyperionDreamer wrote:
They buffed creeps a while back, and I remember that noticeably changed the way you could play aggressive in lane. IDK if that would change support/ranged bot lane at all, I just think the amount of healing and sustain that most supports give is the issue.

The whole time I've been reading this discussion, though, I've been thinking "what's fundamentally wrong with the support/ranged metagame?" I don't necessarily have a problem with seeing it every game, since it seems to me like the most fundamentally strong team composition. It's essentially like having 2.5 solo lanes, since your bottom lane carry is going to have the cs of a solo lane while sharing xp with the support.

I think if you change the current "support", it's only going to be replaced by some other combination of 2 players where the cs is unequally distributed between them.

Thats fine. What really needs to happen is a cut in minion damage and a reduction in the punishments to dying. Something like getting a free speed boost upon spawn to get you back to lane, and maybe even cutting the rewards for kills by like 50. That way you receive less punishment for dying, and its possible to be much more aggressive.
"What is the air speed velocity of an unladen courier?" "Dire or Radiant?"
ondema
Profile Joined April 2010
United Kingdom21 Posts
August 16 2011 15:53 GMT
#1170
IMO Riot needs to push all the current healer support i.e. Soraka, Sona, Nidalee, Taric from healing to timed damage mitigation ala Lux and Janna style with shields. Let Soraka and Taric keep their ult as a unique differentiator but spammable heals break the meta-game hard.

With skill-based mitigation the support+AD lane becomes more skill-based instead of "omg we're losing play passive and heal- k we're good go aggressive" and supports can be replaced by tanks, Leona OP etc.
Mogwai
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States13274 Posts
August 16 2011 15:53 GMT
#1171
what? that won't be a stalemate. Veigar soraka will crush them.
mogwaismusings.wordpress.com
Southlight
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States11768 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-16 16:00:19
August 16 2011 15:55 GMT
#1172
On August 17 2011 00:53 Mogwai wrote:
what? that won't be a stalemate. Veigar soraka will crush them.


lolol, fortunately Veigar blows all his cooldowns on hitting creep, so not really, unless the Veigar gets smart like Loci, then it's kinda bad :>

Fucking Soraka. Fuck I hate her.

Edit:
Which is hypocritical because I main(ed) support heroes and spammed the shit out of Janna/Sona games, but yeahhhhhhh...
oraoraoraoraoraoraoraora
Mogwai
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States13274 Posts
August 16 2011 15:58 GMT
#1173
On August 17 2011 00:52 Two_DoWn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 17 2011 00:39 HyperionDreamer wrote:
They buffed creeps a while back, and I remember that noticeably changed the way you could play aggressive in lane. IDK if that would change support/ranged bot lane at all, I just think the amount of healing and sustain that most supports give is the issue.

The whole time I've been reading this discussion, though, I've been thinking "what's fundamentally wrong with the support/ranged metagame?" I don't necessarily have a problem with seeing it every game, since it seems to me like the most fundamentally strong team composition. It's essentially like having 2.5 solo lanes, since your bottom lane carry is going to have the cs of a solo lane while sharing xp with the support.

I think if you change the current "support", it's only going to be replaced by some other combination of 2 players where the cs is unequally distributed between them.

Thats fine. What really needs to happen is a cut in minion damage and a reduction in the punishments to dying. Something like getting a free speed boost upon spawn to get you back to lane, and maybe even cutting the rewards for kills by like 50. That way you receive less punishment for dying, and its possible to be much more aggressive.

stuff like this is 2 sided though. This reduces your concern for dying, but how will that increase your desire to kill? It's like, ok, I can take a risk with less risk, but a necessary part of this new equation is that it's now also less reward and you end up back where you started if not even further back.
mogwaismusings.wordpress.com
HyperionDreamer
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
Canada1528 Posts
August 16 2011 16:07 GMT
#1174
It sounds like your problem is with Soraka in general, and I agree that her infinite mana regen is kind of broken. I still don't necessarily have an issue with the not-balanced setup of one person who is essentially exposed to solo lane levels of cs while the other player is not taking any, as long as the one person who's not getting the cs isn't functioning just as well without it. I feel like certain supports (taric + soraka) don't actually need that cs to fulfill their only useful role; Soraka healing while buffing armor, and Taric stunning.

I'm completely in favour of the Soraka nerf, but the general metagame of unequally distributing the cs on bottom lane I'm completely in favour of. It's just the most efficient way to play.
BW4life! Jaedong ~ Savior ~ Shine ; "drowning sorrows in late night infomercials" - bnYsooch
Two_DoWn
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States13684 Posts
August 16 2011 16:08 GMT
#1175
On August 17 2011 00:58 Mogwai wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 17 2011 00:52 Two_DoWn wrote:
On August 17 2011 00:39 HyperionDreamer wrote:
They buffed creeps a while back, and I remember that noticeably changed the way you could play aggressive in lane. IDK if that would change support/ranged bot lane at all, I just think the amount of healing and sustain that most supports give is the issue.

The whole time I've been reading this discussion, though, I've been thinking "what's fundamentally wrong with the support/ranged metagame?" I don't necessarily have a problem with seeing it every game, since it seems to me like the most fundamentally strong team composition. It's essentially like having 2.5 solo lanes, since your bottom lane carry is going to have the cs of a solo lane while sharing xp with the support.

I think if you change the current "support", it's only going to be replaced by some other combination of 2 players where the cs is unequally distributed between them.

Thats fine. What really needs to happen is a cut in minion damage and a reduction in the punishments to dying. Something like getting a free speed boost upon spawn to get you back to lane, and maybe even cutting the rewards for kills by like 50. That way you receive less punishment for dying, and its possible to be much more aggressive.

stuff like this is 2 sided though. This reduces your concern for dying, but how will that increase your desire to kill? It's like, ok, I can take a risk with less risk, but a necessary part of this new equation is that it's now also less reward and you end up back where you started if not even further back.

Well, the ultimate goal would be to push exchanges to the place where if one person decided to be aggressive, the other player was forced to match their aggression. Only real way to do this is make it so dying is less of a punishment, and make it so dealing damage to the other players is rewarding.

That really becomes the heart of the issue that riot hasnt solved yet: how to reward players for hitting champions instead of minions.
"What is the air speed velocity of an unladen courier?" "Dire or Radiant?"
Mogwai
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States13274 Posts
August 16 2011 16:12 GMT
#1176
On August 17 2011 01:08 Two_DoWn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 17 2011 00:58 Mogwai wrote:
On August 17 2011 00:52 Two_DoWn wrote:
On August 17 2011 00:39 HyperionDreamer wrote:
They buffed creeps a while back, and I remember that noticeably changed the way you could play aggressive in lane. IDK if that would change support/ranged bot lane at all, I just think the amount of healing and sustain that most supports give is the issue.

The whole time I've been reading this discussion, though, I've been thinking "what's fundamentally wrong with the support/ranged metagame?" I don't necessarily have a problem with seeing it every game, since it seems to me like the most fundamentally strong team composition. It's essentially like having 2.5 solo lanes, since your bottom lane carry is going to have the cs of a solo lane while sharing xp with the support.

I think if you change the current "support", it's only going to be replaced by some other combination of 2 players where the cs is unequally distributed between them.

Thats fine. What really needs to happen is a cut in minion damage and a reduction in the punishments to dying. Something like getting a free speed boost upon spawn to get you back to lane, and maybe even cutting the rewards for kills by like 50. That way you receive less punishment for dying, and its possible to be much more aggressive.

stuff like this is 2 sided though. This reduces your concern for dying, but how will that increase your desire to kill? It's like, ok, I can take a risk with less risk, but a necessary part of this new equation is that it's now also less reward and you end up back where you started if not even further back.

Well, the ultimate goal would be to push exchanges to the place where if one person decided to be aggressive, the other player was forced to match their aggression. Only real way to do this is make it so dying is less of a punishment, and make it so dealing damage to the other players is rewarding.

That really becomes the heart of the issue that riot hasnt solved yet: how to reward players for hitting champions instead of minions.

Cutting rewards for killing is making killing champions proportionally less profitable to killing minions, not more. You need to increase the ratio of Champion Kill Gold/Minion Kill Gold in order to encourage that and honestly, you need to extend the lanes too because with flash and the current lane lengths, there is no way to give the aggressor in an even matchup the advantage right now.
mogwaismusings.wordpress.com
Southlight
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States11768 Posts
August 16 2011 16:13 GMT
#1177
On August 17 2011 01:07 HyperionDreamer wrote:
It sounds like your problem is with Soraka in general, and I agree that her infinite mana regen is kind of broken. I still don't necessarily have an issue with the not-balanced setup of one person who is essentially exposed to solo lane levels of cs while the other player is not taking any, as long as the one person who's not getting the cs isn't functioning just as well without it. I feel like certain supports (taric + soraka) don't actually need that cs to fulfill their only useful role; Soraka healing while buffing armor, and Taric stunning.

I'm completely in favour of the Soraka nerf, but the general metagame of unequally distributing the cs on bottom lane I'm completely in favour of. It's just the most efficient way to play.


Soraka's the most blatant but the other support heroes also have balance issues. Janna + Panth played well will almost always crush double nuke, for instance, because Janna doubles as a nuker + damage mitigator, which is insane. It's the same issue with Taric, who's more-or-less a ranged stun + nuke but adds healing on top to become simply "a better Leona."
oraoraoraoraoraoraoraora
red_
Profile Joined May 2010
United States8474 Posts
August 16 2011 16:26 GMT
#1178
On August 17 2011 00:55 Southlight wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 17 2011 00:53 Mogwai wrote:
what? that won't be a stalemate. Veigar soraka will crush them.


lolol, fortunately Veigar blows all his cooldowns on hitting creep, so not really, unless the Veigar gets smart like Loci, then it's kinda bad :>

Fucking Soraka. Fuck I hate her.

Edit:
Which is hypocritical because I main(ed) support heroes and spammed the shit out of Janna/Sona games, but yeahhhhhhh...


Fun times were had playing Sona/Kayle when both were at their peak, fun times.
How did the experience of working at Mr Burns' Nuclear Plant influence Homer's composition of the Iliad and Odyssey?
Southlight
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States11768 Posts
August 16 2011 16:36 GMT
#1179
Indeed and then we got boned by HoG spam tanks fuuuuuuuuuuu
oraoraoraoraoraoraoraora
freelander
Profile Blog Joined December 2004
Hungary4707 Posts
August 16 2011 16:49 GMT
#1180
l0l old HoG
those were the glorious Jarvan days
And all is illuminated.
Prev 1 57 58 59 60 61 112 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 45m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 5121
Horang2 480
Hyuk 364
BeSt 217
Hyun 103
Hm[arnc] 72
Killer 72
Shinee 68
sorry 57
ggaemo 51
[ Show more ]
Bonyth 42
Snow 42
Bale 35
Stork 34
JYJ 15
League of Legends
JimRising 516
Other Games
gofns23293
summit1g8950
singsing1585
Mew2King78
ArmadaUGS55
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick742
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream168
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 53
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2373
League of Legends
• Lourlo1420
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
45m
INu's Battles
2h 45m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
5h 45m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 45m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 45m
Replay Cast
13h 45m
Afreeca Starleague
1d
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 1h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 6h
Replay Cast
1d 13h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.