• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:14
CEST 20:14
KST 03:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9667 users

June 30 Patch General Discussion - Page 10

Forum Index > Heroes of the Storm
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 19 Next All
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46476 Posts
July 10 2015 05:59 GMT
#181
On July 10 2015 02:09 Larkin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 09 2015 22:22 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
On July 09 2015 18:45 Larkin wrote:
On July 09 2015 12:12 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
On July 09 2015 10:24 Larkin wrote:
On July 09 2015 01:03 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
On July 09 2015 00:02 Larkin wrote:
Why would Blizzard put Blackheart's Bay back into rotation when obviously everyone hates it and doesn't want to play it? We wanted Dragon Shire and Garden of Terror etc back in rotation, not Bay ;;


BB is my favorite map and DS and GoT are my two least favorites.


Why?


I feel like GoT is largely redundant when it comes to gathering seeds, because it's just like gathering HM skulls but there's no confrontation (most of the time, one team goes one terror and the other team goes the other terror). And I just get tired of the final objective being "Summon Giant X", whether it's a DK or a Terror or even an Immortal. At least with BB and CH, there are forced battles over objectives that focus on different things.


I understand the sentiment. But BB plays so horribly imo. The gimmick - free, indefensible siege damage - is really irritating to me; I have this issue with Sky Temple too, but at least there you can continuously contest the temples.

BB's design, with the multiple lanes in mid etc just adds to it being a bit of a clusterfuck. I'm not massively keen on Cursed Hollow for the horrible fights around the tributes for the same reason. But then again I play ranged assassin/specialists pretty much exclusively, so maybe that's why.


Yeah I like hammer or zeratul on BB Then again, I'm totally fine with having all these maps in the map pool with a simple veto system, even for QM (much like how the SC2 map pool allows you to veto ~3 out of 8 maps). That way, you can veto BB and I can veto GoT


Zeratul is basically the bane of my existence, so yeah.

Veto system has to come soon. I was crying out even just for a "veto last played map" for the next search, because when it was only the four maps in rotation I played 3 30 minute games on Cursed Hollow in a row and I nearly died.

Ideally search restrictions would allow for balanced games (rather than high MMR of one or two players meaning they match you with a crap team and far superior opponents, or so it would seem) and balanced hero choice in QM, so each team has to have 1 tank and 1 healer, for example. So many games as Sylvanas I see no one but assassins and specialists.


Yeah I'm definitely with you on the whole "veto last map" option, and I agree with you that both teams should be consistent with the same hero types on both teams. I've read that Blizzard tries to at least give both teams the same number of healers, but in practice I see that that's not necessarily the case.
"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
Ramiz1989
Profile Joined July 2012
12124 Posts
July 10 2015 09:29 GMT
#182
On July 10 2015 14:59 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 10 2015 02:09 Larkin wrote:
On July 09 2015 22:22 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
On July 09 2015 18:45 Larkin wrote:
On July 09 2015 12:12 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
On July 09 2015 10:24 Larkin wrote:
On July 09 2015 01:03 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
On July 09 2015 00:02 Larkin wrote:
Why would Blizzard put Blackheart's Bay back into rotation when obviously everyone hates it and doesn't want to play it? We wanted Dragon Shire and Garden of Terror etc back in rotation, not Bay ;;


BB is my favorite map and DS and GoT are my two least favorites.


Why?


I feel like GoT is largely redundant when it comes to gathering seeds, because it's just like gathering HM skulls but there's no confrontation (most of the time, one team goes one terror and the other team goes the other terror). And I just get tired of the final objective being "Summon Giant X", whether it's a DK or a Terror or even an Immortal. At least with BB and CH, there are forced battles over objectives that focus on different things.


I understand the sentiment. But BB plays so horribly imo. The gimmick - free, indefensible siege damage - is really irritating to me; I have this issue with Sky Temple too, but at least there you can continuously contest the temples.

BB's design, with the multiple lanes in mid etc just adds to it being a bit of a clusterfuck. I'm not massively keen on Cursed Hollow for the horrible fights around the tributes for the same reason. But then again I play ranged assassin/specialists pretty much exclusively, so maybe that's why.


Yeah I like hammer or zeratul on BB Then again, I'm totally fine with having all these maps in the map pool with a simple veto system, even for QM (much like how the SC2 map pool allows you to veto ~3 out of 8 maps). That way, you can veto BB and I can veto GoT


Zeratul is basically the bane of my existence, so yeah.

Veto system has to come soon. I was crying out even just for a "veto last played map" for the next search, because when it was only the four maps in rotation I played 3 30 minute games on Cursed Hollow in a row and I nearly died.

Ideally search restrictions would allow for balanced games (rather than high MMR of one or two players meaning they match you with a crap team and far superior opponents, or so it would seem) and balanced hero choice in QM, so each team has to have 1 tank and 1 healer, for example. So many games as Sylvanas I see no one but assassins and specialists.


Yeah I'm definitely with you on the whole "veto last map" option, and I agree with you that both teams should be consistent with the same hero types on both teams. I've read that Blizzard tries to at least give both teams the same number of healers, but in practice I see that that's not necessarily the case.

Two same maps in the row happen very very rarely, they've changed that few patches ago. It happened in the last 2 weeks because we had only 4 maps in the pool.
"I've been to hell and back, and back to hell…and back. This time, I've brought Hell back with me."
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46476 Posts
July 10 2015 14:35 GMT
#183
On July 10 2015 18:29 Ramiz1989 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 10 2015 14:59 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
On July 10 2015 02:09 Larkin wrote:
On July 09 2015 22:22 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
On July 09 2015 18:45 Larkin wrote:
On July 09 2015 12:12 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
On July 09 2015 10:24 Larkin wrote:
On July 09 2015 01:03 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
On July 09 2015 00:02 Larkin wrote:
Why would Blizzard put Blackheart's Bay back into rotation when obviously everyone hates it and doesn't want to play it? We wanted Dragon Shire and Garden of Terror etc back in rotation, not Bay ;;


BB is my favorite map and DS and GoT are my two least favorites.


Why?


I feel like GoT is largely redundant when it comes to gathering seeds, because it's just like gathering HM skulls but there's no confrontation (most of the time, one team goes one terror and the other team goes the other terror). And I just get tired of the final objective being "Summon Giant X", whether it's a DK or a Terror or even an Immortal. At least with BB and CH, there are forced battles over objectives that focus on different things.


I understand the sentiment. But BB plays so horribly imo. The gimmick - free, indefensible siege damage - is really irritating to me; I have this issue with Sky Temple too, but at least there you can continuously contest the temples.

BB's design, with the multiple lanes in mid etc just adds to it being a bit of a clusterfuck. I'm not massively keen on Cursed Hollow for the horrible fights around the tributes for the same reason. But then again I play ranged assassin/specialists pretty much exclusively, so maybe that's why.


Yeah I like hammer or zeratul on BB Then again, I'm totally fine with having all these maps in the map pool with a simple veto system, even for QM (much like how the SC2 map pool allows you to veto ~3 out of 8 maps). That way, you can veto BB and I can veto GoT


Zeratul is basically the bane of my existence, so yeah.

Veto system has to come soon. I was crying out even just for a "veto last played map" for the next search, because when it was only the four maps in rotation I played 3 30 minute games on Cursed Hollow in a row and I nearly died.

Ideally search restrictions would allow for balanced games (rather than high MMR of one or two players meaning they match you with a crap team and far superior opponents, or so it would seem) and balanced hero choice in QM, so each team has to have 1 tank and 1 healer, for example. So many games as Sylvanas I see no one but assassins and specialists.


Yeah I'm definitely with you on the whole "veto last map" option, and I agree with you that both teams should be consistent with the same hero types on both teams. I've read that Blizzard tries to at least give both teams the same number of healers, but in practice I see that that's not necessarily the case.

Two same maps in the row happen very very rarely, they've changed that few patches ago. It happened in the last 2 weeks because we had only 4 maps in the pool.


We're back to a bigger map pool now, right? Because I'm still getting back-to-back identical maps with a decent frequency.
"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
Hier
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
2391 Posts
July 10 2015 14:40 GMT
#184
On July 10 2015 14:56 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 10 2015 08:56 Hier wrote:
So with today's bug patch Blizzard removed everyone from my friend's list and removed me from my friends' lists. Had to manually re-add people I play with. Anyone else have a similar issue?


Whoa what??? Fortunately, this wasn't the case for me.

More specifically my friend list from the European server got wiped. HotS is just where I first saw it. At first I thought it was just a bug with the client not seeing the list, but then I just re-added my friend as if for the first time.

Anyway, more on topic. I wish Gazlowe would have 3 basic abilities like the other heroes. I don't understand why Blizzard would only give him 2... must be an oversight.
"But on a more serious note..." -everyone on this forum at some point.
Tenks
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3104 Posts
July 10 2015 14:48 GMT
#185
On July 10 2015 23:40 Hier wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 10 2015 14:56 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
On July 10 2015 08:56 Hier wrote:
So with today's bug patch Blizzard removed everyone from my friend's list and removed me from my friends' lists. Had to manually re-add people I play with. Anyone else have a similar issue?


Whoa what??? Fortunately, this wasn't the case for me.

Anyway, more on topic. I wish Gazlowe would have 3 basic abilities like the other heroes. I don't understand why Blizzard would only give him 2... must be an oversight.


Eh? He has turret, lazer, bomb as his basics.
Wat
Sponkz
Profile Joined May 2011
Denmark4564 Posts
July 10 2015 17:53 GMT
#186
The removal of Sprint on Jaina really made me wonder, what kind of base-line they have for future assassins. The idea of no escape before 20 really sets an example of how you wanna play this game (and how you don't play it xd).
hi
Tenks
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3104 Posts
July 10 2015 18:05 GMT
#187
Played Z build with BW last night with TLV on my team. It felt like I could Z 3+ times per team fight.

We still lost because TLV put out less damage than my BW but the guy controlling them was really competent. Very smart at split pushing with them. Only downside is they're so bad it was basically trying to eek out a kill here and there because every fight would be basically 5v4 because TLV added nothing.
Wat
MotherFox
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United States1529 Posts
July 10 2015 18:16 GMT
#188
On July 11 2015 03:05 Tenks wrote:
Played Z build with BW last night with TLV on my team. It felt like I could Z 3+ times per team fight.

We still lost because TLV put out less damage than my BW but the guy controlling them was really competent. Very smart at split pushing with them. Only downside is they're so bad it was basically trying to eek out a kill here and there because every fight would be basically 5v4 because TLV added nothing.


By z-build do you mean just taking all the z-talents? I have been enjoying taking hypershift and phase shield, but mixing in manic pixie instead of peekaboo.

In general, other than hyper-shift(1) and bouncy-dust(16) it seems most of brightwing's talents are not very synergy-based. This is one design aspect I like on various characters: whenever you are building for synergies that stack on top of each other, it seems like characters end up with one build with little room for deviation. bw is fun precisely because you can play her/him reactively instead of following builds.
Don't Panic
Tenks
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3104 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-07-10 18:20:44
July 10 2015 18:19 GMT
#189
On July 11 2015 03:16 MotherFox wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 11 2015 03:05 Tenks wrote:
Played Z build with BW last night with TLV on my team. It felt like I could Z 3+ times per team fight.

We still lost because TLV put out less damage than my BW but the guy controlling them was really competent. Very smart at split pushing with them. Only downside is they're so bad it was basically trying to eek out a kill here and there because every fight would be basically 5v4 because TLV added nothing.


By z-build do you mean just taking all the z-talents? I have been enjoying taking hypershift and phase shield, but mixing in manic pixie instead of peekaboo.

In general, other than hyper-shift(1) and bouncy-dust(16) it seems most of brightwing's talents are not very synergy-based. This is one design aspect I like on various characters: whenever you are building for synergies that stack on top of each other, it seems like characters end up with one build with little room for deviation. bw is fun precisely because you can play her/him reactively instead of following builds.


There was a Zeratul on the team and it was Garden so I was getting good value out of Peekabo. I'd probably take it on tomb as well regardless of if there was a stealther or not. The build was Z 1-7, Blink, E Ability Dmg, Extended Poly, Mist. The extended poly was also a reaction to them having an Anub that loved to BC for initiation and also a Zeratul. Possibly I could have gotten more value at 20 with storm shield but the fights were generally lasting a while.

Don't underestimate Peek, though. It obviously has a non-tangible effect but being able to clearly see the entire battlefield for 6 seconds is often times huge
Wat
MotherFox
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United States1529 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-07-10 18:22:28
July 10 2015 18:21 GMT
#190
If there is another support on the team I'll take peek no problem. Without pixie dust I have been feeling my healing coming up short since the patch, though.

edit->

continuing on brightwing topics...has anyone found a decent way to get her to have waveclear again? I tried a flare build once and never went back...lately I've been thinking about unstable anomaly for that purpose, but haven't gotten around to testing it in an actual game.
Don't Panic
Tenks
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3104 Posts
July 10 2015 18:25 GMT
#191
I'd be extremely reluctant to use my W to clear waves because it has such a long cooldown. You'd have to have a 100% guarantee there is no chance of you getting ganked for the next 15 seconds to use it for wave clear.
Wat
Garsecg
Profile Joined September 2014
United States129 Posts
July 10 2015 18:48 GMT
#192
I still think the best BW talent at 4 is unstable anomaly -- it essentially adds 10k+ does to your final score. I haven't played with the lvl 4 shield damage talent too much -- how much do you think it adds to BW's heals? I remember trying it for a game and feeling underwhelmed.
MotherFox
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United States1529 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-07-10 19:06:43
July 10 2015 18:56 GMT
#193
the pixie dust heal at lvl 4 essentially gives an extra dose of healing from your passive every time you cast pixie dust. Since pixie dust has a cooldown of 10 secs and your passive bursts every 5 secs, you get about 1 pixie dust for every 2 passive bursts.

So for one particular target it increases your passive's healing by 50% for one target(2 once you get bouncy dust). Seems pretty good to me, since you can keep your pixie dust up almost all the time.

On the other hand, Unstable anomaly doesn't seem like a significant amount of damage at any level-- 90 at lvl 4, 250 at lvl 20, and it's an anti-combo with greater polymorph at 16. I was thinking about waveclear since small amounts of damage can frequently go to this purpose, but those damage levels won't even significantly damage waves of minions at those character levels....so I'm perplexed as to the purpose of unstable anomaly other than revealing cloaked chars. (edit- of course, hotslogs has unstable anomaly as having the biggest win rate right now, so I'm curious how exactly it is used...or if I am just underestimating the value of that damage)
Don't Panic
Ritha
Profile Joined October 2009
United States29 Posts
July 10 2015 19:30 GMT
#194
Do people still honestly think TLV are bad this patch? I waited a few extra days on top of the 7 it takes to hotslogs to roll over. My prediction (on page 3) appears to be true. Vikings went from gratuitously, ridiculously OP (58%+ win rate) to being close to balanced, but still a 52% win rate. Even with all those nerfs, they are still winning more games than they are losing. Compare, again, to Abathur the other big soak hero, who still has a 46% win rate.

I know hotslogs aren't perfect stats, but really. TLV have a >50% win rate at every MMR bracket except Bronze, which is to be expected. They are still one of the best heroes in the game.

They just went from being the best soakers in the game, godlike in team fights, great at split pushing, damage immunity+mobility, and not being punished as hard for dying as other heroes to being the best soakers in the game, and mediocre to good at everything else. Yeah, they look bad now if you compare them to the most op hero I had ever seen in a moba ever that they were pre-patch. But they are still amazing.
[Phantom]
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
Mexico2170 Posts
July 10 2015 19:35 GMT
#195
The thing is, winrates don't tell you everything. They still mantain an above 50% winrate, but see the number of games and compare it to other heroes. Jaina for examples has 116007 games registered, TLV has 6393. And in every league they are one of the heroes with less games played, and less games registered means less accuracy.

I don't think they are unusable, but there are way better picks than them.
WriterTeamLiquid Staff writer since 2014 @Mortal_Phantom
MotherFox
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United States1529 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-07-10 19:55:00
July 10 2015 19:38 GMT
#196
Since the patch I have not used vikings unless I have a team of four or five people on voicechat and we are pursuing a very specific strategy. In this context they do very well, but I no longer QM queue them.

Also, after the patch hit random players got really impatient with my playstyle of orb-farming and otherwise not doing much in lanes until I could form them up later. Not sure if that is just anecdotal, or if knowing that TLV got nerfed emboldened people to criticize their play.

edit-> To put the pick-frequency into perspective, the lost vikings went down in # of games played by about 10,000 when the patch when into effect. (!!!!)
Don't Panic
Garsecg
Profile Joined September 2014
United States129 Posts
July 10 2015 19:42 GMT
#197
On July 11 2015 03:56 MotherFox wrote:
the pixie dust heal at lvl 4 essentially gives an extra dose of healing from your passive every time you cast pixie dust. Since pixie dust has a cooldown of 10 secs and your passive bursts every 5 secs, you get about 1 pixie dust for every 2 passive bursts.

So for one particular target it increases your passive's healing by 50% for one target(2 once you get bouncy dust). Seems pretty good to me, since you can keep your pixie dust up almost all the time.

On the other hand, Unstable anomaly doesn't seem like a significant amount of damage at any level-- 90 at lvl 4, 250 at lvl 20, and it's an anti-combo with greater polymorph at 16. I was thinking about waveclear since small amounts of damage can frequently go to this purpose, but those damage levels won't even significantly damage waves of minions at those character levels....so I'm perplexed as to the purpose of unstable anomaly other than revealing cloaked chars. (edit- of course, hotslogs has unstable anomaly as having the biggest win rate right now, so I'm curious how exactly it is used...or if I am just underestimating the value of that damage)


Whenever I play anomaly it is 10k+ damage. I think the splash adds up and because BW casts so often the damage adds up. I'm not exaggerating when I say it adds 10k damage to your final score.
MotherFox
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United States1529 Posts
July 10 2015 19:53 GMT
#198
It looks like numbers-wise if you cast polymorph twice per level from 4 to 20 and catch two enemies per casting, you'll end up with an extra 11k damage or so. I may have to experiment with her tonight.
Don't Panic
Big G
Profile Joined April 2011
Italy835 Posts
July 10 2015 23:36 GMT
#199
FYI my friends have been unbanned a few hours ago. Apparently the false positive was caused by Asus Xonar's drivers, as documented on multiple discussions on Reddit.

Valiver
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Caldeum1977 Posts
July 11 2015 17:36 GMT
#200
Carbot released Episode 2 of his Heroes series!
Writer
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 19 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
ComeBackTV 648
IntoTheiNu 561
SteadfastSC471
Rex95
CosmosSc2 60
EnkiAlexander 56
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 471
UpATreeSC 152
Rex 95
CosmosSc2 60
BRAT_OK 56
PtitDrogo 41
JuggernautJason34
MindelVK 14
Codebar 8
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 35892
Mini 409
BeSt 290
Soulkey 290
Rush 142
Dewaltoss 122
Liquid`Ret 61
Mind 43
Killer 32
Trap 27
[ Show more ]
ToSsGirL 21
Shine 20
Dota 2
Dendi1059
qojqva944
Counter-Strike
fl0m1120
Fnx 747
shoxiejesuss16
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King59
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2504
Khaldor1738
Liquid`Hasu559
Other Games
Grubby3458
ArmadaUGS1518
ceh9594
B2W.Neo513
byalli455
KnowMe140
C9.Mang0127
QueenE93
Chillindude47
Trikslyr39
Railgan18
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream96
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 38
• Adnapsc2 8
• IndyKCrew
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• intothetv
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki27
• FirePhoenix15
• blackmanpl 10
• ZZZeroYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 3685
League of Legends
• TFBlade1150
Other Games
• imaqtpie1002
• Scarra358
• Shiphtur313
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
15h 46m
OSC
18h 46m
Stellar Fest
18h 46m
OSC
1d 5h
Stellar Fest
1d 18h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.