• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:00
CEST 02:00
KST 09:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War575.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8522 users

Heroes Large General Thread - Page 120

Forum Index > Heroes of the Storm
9055 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 118 119 120 121 122 453 Next
Add yourself in the TL Player list if you want to play with TL people, and /join teamliquid channel ingame. Also check out the new Heroes Liquipedia.
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
September 11 2014 14:26 GMT
#2381
They ruined Hammer, IMO. I can't stand the new talents for him. Went a bit overboard on the nerfs.

I like the new map layouts. It's fun trapping people in the corridors.

Chen is overpowered as shit.
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
hootsushi
Profile Joined August 2010
Germany3468 Posts
September 11 2014 15:19 GMT
#2382
No Li Li buff
Diamond
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States10796 Posts
September 11 2014 15:43 GMT
#2383
New patch is pretty fun and looks good too. Prepare for lots and lots of Uther.

Brightwing nerfs were not as bad as I had originally thought, seems regen rains in old form was just plain busted as shit.
Ballistix Gaming Global Gaming/Esports Marketing Manager - twitter.com/esvdiamond
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-09-12 20:35:07
September 12 2014 20:35 GMT
#2384
Pub Chens are the ultimate troll. If I had a nickel for every time they turned into a barrel and knocked the other team out of my Precision Strike...
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
hootsushi
Profile Joined August 2010
Germany3468 Posts
September 13 2014 01:32 GMT
#2385
On September 13 2014 05:35 Serejai wrote:
Pub Chens are the ultimate troll. If I had a nickel for every time they turned into a barrel and knocked the other team out of my Precision Strike...


It's the same with every other hero who has a knockback ability.
Douillos
Profile Joined May 2010
France3195 Posts
September 13 2014 05:13 GMT
#2386
Hey there,

Just got my alpha key, problem is I promised to never touch a Moba again in solo queue...

Anybody want to play a few games? is there a thread/channel/whatever for teamliquiderz?

Douillos#2124 (EU)
Look a giraffe! Look a fist!!
Disengaged
Profile Joined July 2010
United States6994 Posts
September 13 2014 06:07 GMT
#2387
Lucky person you.
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
September 13 2014 10:47 GMT
#2388
On September 13 2014 14:13 Douillos wrote:
I promised to never touch a Moba again in solo queue...


Smart man.
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
Diamond
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States10796 Posts
September 13 2014 18:26 GMT
#2389
On September 13 2014 05:35 Serejai wrote:
Pub Chens are the ultimate troll. If I had a nickel for every time they turned into a barrel and knocked the other team out of my Precision Strike...


You spend a lot of time bitching about your teamates......
Ballistix Gaming Global Gaming/Esports Marketing Manager - twitter.com/esvdiamond
KadaverBB
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Germany25658 Posts
September 13 2014 19:20 GMT
#2390
On September 13 2014 19:47 Serejai wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 13 2014 14:13 Douillos wrote:
I promised to never touch a Moba again in solo queue...


Smart man.


I think we need to make a QQ thread just for you.
AdministratorLaws change depending on who's making them, but justice is justice
Spaylz
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Japan1743 Posts
September 13 2014 19:29 GMT
#2391
Serejai: HotS and MOBAs in general seem to really aggravate you. Why do you play them?
I like words.
deth2munkies
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4051 Posts
September 13 2014 19:48 GMT
#2392
On September 14 2014 04:29 Spaylz wrote:
Serejai: HotS and MOBAs in general seem to really aggravate you. Why do you play them?


Deep down, Serejai loves being aggravated. He's a masochist.
Cheren
Profile Blog Joined September 2013
United States2911 Posts
September 15 2014 03:28 GMT
#2393
Well, every game feels somewhat unique right now, which is the same feeling I got from SC2 in 2010 and LoL in 2011. Probably gonna stop playing once that goes away, but for now it's decently fun.
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-09-15 14:02:33
September 15 2014 13:56 GMT
#2394
I wouldn't complain so much if people weren't so fucking terrible (not just in skill, but also in social behavior). Got four Brazilians on my team just now that spent the entire game after the 2 minute mark talking shit to me in broken English about how my country sucks (they thought I was Russian) and how I need to learn to play better.

I was top damage as Lili, and not even by a small amount; I ended the game with 32k hero damage. Our Nova was at 16k, Diablo at 12k, Chen at 12k, and Arthas at 10k. I also outhealed the Lili on the other team by nearly 10k. Fucking Lili doubling the damage of a Nova... and the fact that four of them were in a group together and they queued with three tanks. And somehow it's my fault we couldn't do enough damage to kill anything.

"fuck faggot russia lili, l2p carry", as they put it.

Make a thread for me Kadaver :S
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
Yoav
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1874 Posts
September 15 2014 14:59 GMT
#2395
In all seriousness, Serejai needs a qq thread of his own. It's depressing that I see activity in this thread and think: oh, what happened, did they release Thrall or a new map? and instead it's serejai being unable to be a member of a team.
The_Unseen
Profile Joined March 2011
France1923 Posts
September 15 2014 15:33 GMT
#2396
Yep, your whining is annoying man
I got five reasons for you to shut up
Lokian
Profile Joined March 2010
United States699 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-09-15 16:03:51
September 15 2014 15:38 GMT
#2397
Is anybody else having some trouble with mechanics like mounting? There's like some sort of stop animation for heroes I think and in those few frames you can't mount up. So it feels like there's a delay. For example I move to a location, spam Z for mount while my character gets to the location, but the mount channeling doesn't start right away once my hero gets to the area.

I also mess up with my mount because of this because usually I spam keys until they work. It's a habit I got from lagging in games. Because of the delay, it is sometimes hard to tell when my character will mount up because it's hard to tell if my character fully stopped... so I wold sometimes hit Z again to de-mount and if you de-mount, there's a cooldown for mounting up again, so I have to wait even longer to mount up again.

This doesn't happen all the time, but it happens enough to get annoyed. It's my own mistake but maybe they can change it so if you have mount queued up in the keypress, it can skip any stop animation and do it right away.

BTW: the grind for lvl 10 master skin is real. Getting to level 8 is fast, then takes so much longer for the last two levels. I wonder it's just that they don't have content for the last two levels but want to make the master skin the end reward. I think it's good time spent to reach that goal though. It doesn't take that long if you play a lot, but casually, it may be a while,
Watch my gaming channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/BedinSpace
deth2munkies
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4051 Posts
September 15 2014 18:37 GMT
#2398
On September 16 2014 00:38 Lokian wrote:
Is anybody else having some trouble with mechanics like mounting? There's like some sort of stop animation for heroes I think and in those few frames you can't mount up. So it feels like there's a delay. For example I move to a location, spam Z for mount while my character gets to the location, but the mount channeling doesn't start right away once my hero gets to the area.

I also mess up with my mount because of this because usually I spam keys until they work. It's a habit I got from lagging in games. Because of the delay, it is sometimes hard to tell when my character will mount up because it's hard to tell if my character fully stopped... so I wold sometimes hit Z again to de-mount and if you de-mount, there's a cooldown for mounting up again, so I have to wait even longer to mount up again.

This doesn't happen all the time, but it happens enough to get annoyed. It's my own mistake but maybe they can change it so if you have mount queued up in the keypress, it can skip any stop animation and do it right away.

BTW: the grind for lvl 10 master skin is real. Getting to level 8 is fast, then takes so much longer for the last two levels. I wonder it's just that they don't have content for the last two levels but want to make the master skin the end reward. I think it's good time spent to reach that goal though. It doesn't take that long if you play a lot, but casually, it may be a while,


I finally hit lvl 10 not realizing that the master skin actually cost 10k gold on top of that huge grind....welp, back to grinding.
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
September 15 2014 18:49 GMT
#2399
Oh... I was grinding out my Nova but I only have like 2k gold. Guess I should stop.
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
Cheren
Profile Blog Joined September 2013
United States2911 Posts
September 15 2014 18:53 GMT
#2400
I thought it was level 10 OR 10k gold. Both seems excessive considering the master skins are pretty similar to the default skins.
Prev 1 118 119 120 121 122 453 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 10h
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 468
Dota 2
monkeys_forever532
League of Legends
Doublelift4551
Other Games
summit1g11442
JimRising 552
ViBE224
Livibee202
KnowMe189
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick834
BasetradeTV185
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 129
• Adnapsc2 33
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1693
• imaqtpie1020
• Shiphtur547
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10h
Patches Events
15h
BSL Open Qualifier
19h
BSL Open Qualifier
19h
OSC
23h
OSC
1d 12h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.