• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:53
CEST 15:53
KST 22:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
[Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7953 users

Simple Questions and Answers - Page 152

Forum Index > Hearthstone General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 150 151 152 153 154 162 Next
Hearken
Profile Joined February 2014
United Kingdom0 Posts
August 15 2016 13:53 GMT
#3021
On August 15 2016 02:41 Bleak wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 14 2016 08:44 weikor wrote:
On August 13 2016 07:39 Bleak wrote:
On August 12 2016 19:38 Hearken wrote:
On August 12 2016 17:39 Bleak wrote:
On August 12 2016 17:26 Hearken wrote:
On August 12 2016 02:10 Bleak wrote:
How do you deal with worgen otk warrior as N'Zoth Paladin? I noticed if I do not have Tirion and N'Zoth at hand to play one after another, I die from full hp.

So I removed Corrupted Healbot and added a Bog Creeper, which also fits the 7 drop. Will this suffice? What else can I do to beat this deck? Lost like 4 times today and it is stupid that a deck can kill u from full hp.

From my experience, if you're playing a late game deck like N'Zoth Pally, the best way to deal with OTK is to identify it ASAP and then concede. It's simpler for everyone involved and lets you get onto the next game, hopefully a match-up where you have higher than a 1% chance of winning.

Essentially, any combo style deck that looks to draw lethal pieces then burst is always going to be favoured against control, whether that's a miracle style Rogue deck, Malygos style Druid, Worgen Warrior or whatever.

I play exclusively late game decks, and personally just concede if I see Loot Hoarder from a Warrior. Life's too short.


How about 1 copy of Noble Sacrifice? Kills 1 worgen and I can deal with the second one. Could this work?

I mean, I guess you could try it. If the Warrior also has a winaxe though, it does nothing. It also only deals with half of the damage from the first worgen. You also have to have it for exactly the turn when it occurs. You could easily play it after Thaurissan procs only to find that they're not playing the OTK yet.

One could argue that mage could run Vaporize x 2 to deal with it as well. I just feel like you're weakening the overall power of your deck against everything else in order to have a 5% chance against combo decks.

I personally just prefer to accept the fact that my opponent's deck counters mine, concede and move on.

To me, it's a similar situation to running Eater of Secrets in Druid, just in case you face a Freeze Mage.


Well I see this deck a lot and I just can't stand losing against this imbecile, braindead deck. I removed a Corrupted Healbot and added 1 Noble Sacrifice, I will post my results.


wouldnt the paladin secret repentance work better? If the worgens at 1 hp, he can only activate by also comboing commanding shout and even then the damage is reduced significantly. That should give you a really good winrate.


Maybe, yeah. I gave up trying to counter it though, the deck is stupid and I won't concern myself with it anymore and wait for it to get nerfed.

Thaurissan rotates out in April. I can't fucking wait, though it's going to be a loooooonng 8 months
Wuster
Profile Joined May 2011
1974 Posts
August 15 2016 17:48 GMT
#3022
On August 14 2016 08:44 weikor wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 13 2016 07:39 Bleak wrote:
On August 12 2016 19:38 Hearken wrote:
On August 12 2016 17:39 Bleak wrote:
On August 12 2016 17:26 Hearken wrote:
On August 12 2016 02:10 Bleak wrote:
How do you deal with worgen otk warrior as N'Zoth Paladin? I noticed if I do not have Tirion and N'Zoth at hand to play one after another, I die from full hp.

So I removed Corrupted Healbot and added a Bog Creeper, which also fits the 7 drop. Will this suffice? What else can I do to beat this deck? Lost like 4 times today and it is stupid that a deck can kill u from full hp.

From my experience, if you're playing a late game deck like N'Zoth Pally, the best way to deal with OTK is to identify it ASAP and then concede. It's simpler for everyone involved and lets you get onto the next game, hopefully a match-up where you have higher than a 1% chance of winning.

Essentially, any combo style deck that looks to draw lethal pieces then burst is always going to be favoured against control, whether that's a miracle style Rogue deck, Malygos style Druid, Worgen Warrior or whatever.

I play exclusively late game decks, and personally just concede if I see Loot Hoarder from a Warrior. Life's too short.


How about 1 copy of Noble Sacrifice? Kills 1 worgen and I can deal with the second one. Could this work?

I mean, I guess you could try it. If the Warrior also has a winaxe though, it does nothing. It also only deals with half of the damage from the first worgen. You also have to have it for exactly the turn when it occurs. You could easily play it after Thaurissan procs only to find that they're not playing the OTK yet.

One could argue that mage could run Vaporize x 2 to deal with it as well. I just feel like you're weakening the overall power of your deck against everything else in order to have a 5% chance against combo decks.

I personally just prefer to accept the fact that my opponent's deck counters mine, concede and move on.

To me, it's a similar situation to running Eater of Secrets in Druid, just in case you face a Freeze Mage.


Well I see this deck a lot and I just can't stand losing against this imbecile, braindead deck. I removed a Corrupted Healbot and added 1 Noble Sacrifice, I will post my results.


wouldnt the paladin secret repentance work better? If the worgens at 1 hp, he can only activate by also comboing commanding shout and even then the damage is reduced significantly. That should give you a really good winrate.


I don't believe it can activate at all with repentence + commanding shout actually.
Madars
Profile Joined December 2011
Latvia166 Posts
August 28 2016 10:28 GMT
#3023
What happens when you Evolve 10+ mana minion?
<3 Alexis Eusebio, Lee Shin Hyung, Choi Seong Hun, Joo Sung Wook, Jang Min Chul, Kim Yoo Jin, Lee Young Ho, Lee Shin Hyung, Yun Young Seo, Kim Joon Ho, Jeong Jong Hyeon, Eo Yoon Su, Johan Lucchesi, Ilyes Satouri
Madars
Profile Joined December 2011
Latvia166 Posts
August 28 2016 10:33 GMT
#3024
On August 14 2016 06:12 4tre55 wrote:
Since when has it become commonplace on the ladder that everybody tries to bm you with the "wow"-emote all the time? Kinda makes me wish for an auto-mute function...

Simple answer to that is mute opponent, doesn't take much effort, tho I agree that there could be auto-mute
<3 Alexis Eusebio, Lee Shin Hyung, Choi Seong Hun, Joo Sung Wook, Jang Min Chul, Kim Yoo Jin, Lee Young Ho, Lee Shin Hyung, Yun Young Seo, Kim Joon Ho, Jeong Jong Hyeon, Eo Yoon Su, Johan Lucchesi, Ilyes Satouri
Madars
Profile Joined December 2011
Latvia166 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-08-28 17:35:54
August 28 2016 17:34 GMT
#3025
On August 15 2016 22:53 Hearken wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 15 2016 02:41 Bleak wrote:
On August 14 2016 08:44 weikor wrote:
On August 13 2016 07:39 Bleak wrote:
On August 12 2016 19:38 Hearken wrote:
On August 12 2016 17:39 Bleak wrote:
On August 12 2016 17:26 Hearken wrote:
On August 12 2016 02:10 Bleak wrote:
How do you deal with worgen otk warrior as N'Zoth Paladin? I noticed if I do not have Tirion and N'Zoth at hand to play one after another, I die from full hp.

So I removed Corrupted Healbot and added a Bog Creeper, which also fits the 7 drop. Will this suffice? What else can I do to beat this deck? Lost like 4 times today and it is stupid that a deck can kill u from full hp.

From my experience, if you're playing a late game deck like N'Zoth Pally, the best way to deal with OTK is to identify it ASAP and then concede. It's simpler for everyone involved and lets you get onto the next game, hopefully a match-up where you have higher than a 1% chance of winning.

Essentially, any combo style deck that looks to draw lethal pieces then burst is always going to be favoured against control, whether that's a miracle style Rogue deck, Malygos style Druid, Worgen Warrior or whatever.

I play exclusively late game decks, and personally just concede if I see Loot Hoarder from a Warrior. Life's too short.


How about 1 copy of Noble Sacrifice? Kills 1 worgen and I can deal with the second one. Could this work?

I mean, I guess you could try it. If the Warrior also has a winaxe though, it does nothing. It also only deals with half of the damage from the first worgen. You also have to have it for exactly the turn when it occurs. You could easily play it after Thaurissan procs only to find that they're not playing the OTK yet.

One could argue that mage could run Vaporize x 2 to deal with it as well. I just feel like you're weakening the overall power of your deck against everything else in order to have a 5% chance against combo decks.

I personally just prefer to accept the fact that my opponent's deck counters mine, concede and move on.

To me, it's a similar situation to running Eater of Secrets in Druid, just in case you face a Freeze Mage.


Well I see this deck a lot and I just can't stand losing against this imbecile, braindead deck. I removed a Corrupted Healbot and added 1 Noble Sacrifice, I will post my results.


wouldnt the paladin secret repentance work better? If the worgens at 1 hp, he can only activate by also comboing commanding shout and even then the damage is reduced significantly. That should give you a really good winrate.


Maybe, yeah. I gave up trying to counter it though, the deck is stupid and I won't concern myself with it anymore and wait for it to get nerfed.

Thaurissan rotates out in April. I can't fucking wait, though it's going to be a loooooonng 8 months

I rarely see OTK warriors, and I don't think they are op, you need so many cards for combo that often you have to draw all your deck to get it. I think against agro or faster mid range decks you could die easly before you do that. I think totem shaman with the 5/5 taunts is good, add Earth Elemental and you are golden, preferably bait out executes on other things like 5/5 or 3/6 and what not.
I think that Druid and Protect The King! or Dragon warrior or even Priest with tons taunts, is auto win vs OTK warrior.
<3 Alexis Eusebio, Lee Shin Hyung, Choi Seong Hun, Joo Sung Wook, Jang Min Chul, Kim Yoo Jin, Lee Young Ho, Lee Shin Hyung, Yun Young Seo, Kim Joon Ho, Jeong Jong Hyeon, Eo Yoon Su, Johan Lucchesi, Ilyes Satouri
Hearken
Profile Joined February 2014
United Kingdom0 Posts
August 30 2016 08:20 GMT
#3026
On August 28 2016 19:28 Madars wrote:
What happens when you Evolve 10+ mana minion?

If there isn't a valid target for the minion to evolve into, nothing happens. It doesn't even heal to full. This is the case for all 10, 12 and 25 mana minions.

http://hearthstone.gamepedia.com/Evolve
http://us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/forum/topic/20743374521
Madars
Profile Joined December 2011
Latvia166 Posts
August 31 2016 18:07 GMT
#3027
Brann Bronzebeard + Coldlight Oracle, how does fatigue damage work? What if 1 hero dies from fatigue, does Coldlight Oracle Barrlecry keeps going, and can still kill the other hero too?
<3 Alexis Eusebio, Lee Shin Hyung, Choi Seong Hun, Joo Sung Wook, Jang Min Chul, Kim Yoo Jin, Lee Young Ho, Lee Shin Hyung, Yun Young Seo, Kim Joon Ho, Jeong Jong Hyeon, Eo Yoon Su, Johan Lucchesi, Ilyes Satouri
Ghostcom
Profile Joined March 2010
Denmark4783 Posts
September 01 2016 09:23 GMT
#3028
I think it continues and kills both, but don't quote me on that.
Hearken
Profile Joined February 2014
United Kingdom0 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-09-01 10:46:14
September 01 2016 10:45 GMT
#3029
On September 01 2016 03:07 Madars wrote:
Brann Bronzebeard + Coldlight Oracle, how does fatigue damage work? What if 1 hero dies from fatigue, does Coldlight Oracle Barrlecry keeps going, and can still kill the other hero too?

90% sure that Ghostcom is correct...

You play Brann then Coldlight, you draw two then the opponent does, then the game checks for either or both players dying, then the battlecry triggers again, you draw two then your opponent does, then the game checks for either or both players dying.

I've been trying to find a thread that covers it, but using search terms like 'force draw' etc. just pull up threads about the deck in general, rather than specifically tied games in fatigue.

Like I say though, 90% sure that the battlecry resolves fully before checking who has and hasn't died. This is why you can force a tie with Eye for an Eye and similar cards.

EDIT: If you watch Savjz's stream and/or Youtube, you should find at least one example of this occurring.
Madars
Profile Joined December 2011
Latvia166 Posts
September 01 2016 13:21 GMT
#3030
On September 01 2016 19:45 Hearken wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2016 03:07 Madars wrote:
Brann Bronzebeard + Coldlight Oracle, how does fatigue damage work? What if 1 hero dies from fatigue, does Coldlight Oracle Barrlecry keeps going, and can still kill the other hero too?

90% sure that Ghostcom is correct...

You play Brann then Coldlight, you draw two then the opponent does, then the game checks for either or both players dying, then the battlecry triggers again, you draw two then your opponent does, then the game checks for either or both players dying.

If this is true then second battlecry given to Coldlight Oracle by Brann would not trigger if one hero dies from first battlecry.
<3 Alexis Eusebio, Lee Shin Hyung, Choi Seong Hun, Joo Sung Wook, Jang Min Chul, Kim Yoo Jin, Lee Young Ho, Lee Shin Hyung, Yun Young Seo, Kim Joon Ho, Jeong Jong Hyeon, Eo Yoon Su, Johan Lucchesi, Ilyes Satouri
Ghostcom
Profile Joined March 2010
Denmark4783 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-09-01 14:27:51
September 01 2016 14:22 GMT
#3031
I'm 100% certain that both players will draw two cards (even if one player dies from the first card-draw).

I'm unsure how the Brann interaction works, but my gut feeling is to assume that it would draw all 4 for both players and first THEN check if someone was dead (so unlike what hearken explained) - I seem to recall bringing someone to -3 with a disciple of C'thun+brann and I also think that player deaths are only checked for at the end of a sequence.

Also:
Death processing does not run between the two Battlecries

Taken from here: http://hearthstone.gamepedia.com/Brann_Bronzebeard

This is for minions, but I think the game handles player-deaths in the same way?

EDIT:
I think the precise rule dictating the situation is rule 9 from here:

http://hearthstone.gamepedia.com/Advanced_rulebook#Sequences.2C_Phases.2C_Queues.2C_Resolution
Hearken
Profile Joined February 2014
United Kingdom0 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-09-01 15:10:37
September 01 2016 15:01 GMT
#3032
On September 01 2016 22:21 Madars wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2016 19:45 Hearken wrote:
On September 01 2016 03:07 Madars wrote:
Brann Bronzebeard + Coldlight Oracle, how does fatigue damage work? What if 1 hero dies from fatigue, does Coldlight Oracle Barrlecry keeps going, and can still kill the other hero too?

90% sure that Ghostcom is correct...

You play Brann then Coldlight, you draw two then the opponent does, then the game checks for either or both players dying, then the battlecry triggers again, you draw two then your opponent does, then the game checks for either or both players dying.

If this is true then second battlecry given to Coldlight Oracle by Brann would not trigger if one hero dies from first battlecry.

Sorry, I seemed to contradict myself...

I went on to say:

"...90% sure that the battlecry resolves fully before checking who has and hasn't died. This is why you can force a tie with Eye for an Eye and similar cards."

But, yes, Ghostcom is correct in that Brann works as an aura than doesn't update mid-phase.

And it turns out you already knew that Brann resolves fully and can force the tie

EDIT: I've watched every Savjz Mill video and can't seem to find a single example of the forced tie, so it is quite rare.
Ghostcom
Profile Joined March 2010
Denmark4783 Posts
September 01 2016 15:41 GMT
#3033
Sometimes one isn't aware if what one knows
Hryul
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Austria2609 Posts
September 01 2016 21:11 GMT
#3034
I'm aware that the chance of getting a legendary increases with the no. of packs opened. at 20, i think, you're almost garantueed a leg.

did anybody test this with packs from different expansions and what are the rules?
Countdown to victory: 1 200!
Velzi
Profile Joined June 2012
Finland659 Posts
September 01 2016 21:44 GMT
#3035
its 40 packs iirc when u are guaranteed to get legendary (u have to buy same packs, cant go 20 WoTG 20 Classic f.e.)

pretty sure it stays the same with every expansion, prove me wrong
Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you to their level and then beat you with experience. http://www.dotabuff.com/players/115305822 https://yasp.co/players/115305822
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
September 02 2016 11:43 GMT
#3036
Yeah from what I recall, your chances increase to practically 100% at 40 of the same set. There's a running count for each set, so you could be at 15 Classic since last Classic legendary and 26 wotog packs since a wotog legendary with different chances of cracking a legendary. Your chances for getting a legendary are higher if you purchase a wotog pack.
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
Madars
Profile Joined December 2011
Latvia166 Posts
September 02 2016 19:20 GMT
#3037
On September 02 2016 20:43 mordek wrote:
Yeah from what I recall, your chances increase to practically 100% at 40 of the same set. There's a running count for each set, so you could be at 15 Classic since last Classic legendary and 26 wotog packs since a wotog legendary with different chances of cracking a legendary. Your chances for getting a legendary are higher if you purchase a wotog pack.

Doubt it is related to number of packs you buy at on time, tho could be so too.
Bought 100 packs, opened 60 got 0 legendariers, then 2 legendaries in last 40, tho sadly duplicates.
All in all I bought about 230 packs got 6 legendaries (3 deathwings)
<3 Alexis Eusebio, Lee Shin Hyung, Choi Seong Hun, Joo Sung Wook, Jang Min Chul, Kim Yoo Jin, Lee Young Ho, Lee Shin Hyung, Yun Young Seo, Kim Joon Ho, Jeong Jong Hyeon, Eo Yoon Su, Johan Lucchesi, Ilyes Satouri
Bleak
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Turkey3059 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-09-03 22:03:42
September 03 2016 21:54 GMT
#3038
I have been playing for 4 hours now, although I havent moved above rank 18. 50% win rate. Here is the decklist:

http://i.imgur.com/OjXQ04y.png

What might be my biggest issue?
"I am a beacon of knowledge blazing out across a black sea of ignorance. "
Hryul
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Austria2609 Posts
September 03 2016 22:10 GMT
#3039
On September 02 2016 20:43 mordek wrote:
Yeah from what I recall, your chances increase to practically 100% at 40 of the same set. There's a running count for each set, so you could be at 15 Classic since last Classic legendary and 26 wotog packs since a wotog legendary with different chances of cracking a legendary. Your chances for getting a legendary are higher if you purchase a wotog pack.

did people test that?
Countdown to victory: 1 200!
Velzi
Profile Joined June 2012
Finland659 Posts
September 04 2016 00:19 GMT
#3040
On September 04 2016 06:54 Bleak wrote:
I have been playing for 4 hours now, although I havent moved above rank 18. 50% win rate. Here is the decklist:

http://i.imgur.com/OjXQ04y.png

What might be my biggest issue?

i think ur deck is trying to be too many things at once, first of all ur early game is way too unreliable to get through with especially in fast meta like now.

Also ur curator has only 2 beasts and 3 dragons to pull. Barnes has way too many 1/1 vanilla drops to get to make it worth it here.
Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you to their level and then beat you with experience. http://www.dotabuff.com/players/115305822 https://yasp.co/players/115305822
Prev 1 150 151 152 153 154 162 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
20:00
Kung Fu Cup Weekly #26
IntoTheiNu 1088
RotterdaM575
SteadfastSC290
TKL 221
Rex125
CosmosSc2 35
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 575
SteadfastSC 290
TKL 221
Rex 125
CosmosSc2 35
Codebar 27
ProTech0
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 45950
Shuttle 2650
Calm 1505
Jaedong 1150
Horang2 840
Mini 630
actioN 608
EffOrt 569
Soulkey 483
Soma 408
[ Show more ]
Stork 320
Rush 258
Larva 243
BeSt 216
Snow 196
ZerO 182
firebathero 135
Mong 112
Zeus 94
Last 78
910 75
hero 70
Mind 65
Free 64
Hyun 56
Yoon 50
Sharp 41
PianO 37
sorry 36
Pusan 34
Shinee 33
JYJ 27
Shine 25
Bale 24
Hm[arnc] 23
ToSsGirL 22
Sexy 22
HiyA 21
Aegong 19
Terrorterran 18
scan(afreeca) 15
Sacsri 12
Noble 11
Rock 8
Icarus 7
Dota 2
Gorgc5090
Dendi1194
Counter-Strike
fl0m1811
Fnx 575
edward46
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King170
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes576
Lowko358
Other Games
singsing2210
olofmeister1284
hiko574
B2W.Neo353
DeMusliM217
Livibee179
Pyrionflax170
Liquid`VortiX115
Khaldor81
QueenE72
Trikslyr63
ZerO(Twitch)14
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 1513
Other Games
BasetradeTV160
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream41
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH182
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2121
• Jankos1525
• TFBlade520
Other Games
• Shiphtur657
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
2h 7m
The PondCast
20h 7m
INu's Battles
21h 7m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 8h
Replay Cast
1d 9h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.