• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:44
CEST 21:44
KST 04:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7425 users

Simple Questions and Answers - Page 151

Forum Index > Hearthstone General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 149 150 151 152 153 162 Next
Bleak
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Turkey3059 Posts
July 22 2016 22:20 GMT
#3001
Almost have 1600 dust, thinking to either craft Call of the Wild x2 + Lock n Load x2 and play Yogg n Load Hunter, or craft Shield Slam+ Brawl x 2 and play C'Thun Warrior.

Other possibilities are crafting Elemental Destruction to play Hallazeal Control Shaman,, Tirion for playing some sort of Control Paladin (No N'Zoth or Cairne I'm afraid) or maybe Chillmaw for Dragon Priest. Out of all options, I'm most curious about Yogg n Load Hunter since Hunter is my least played class and deck seems like it's a lot of fun. Any tips for what to do?
"I am a beacon of knowledge blazing out across a black sea of ignorance. "
MrMike
Profile Joined March 2016
United States0 Posts
July 25 2016 13:37 GMT
#3002
Why does zoo have to fucking exist and ruin this game?
Hearken
Profile Joined February 2014
United Kingdom0 Posts
July 25 2016 14:46 GMT
#3003
On July 23 2016 07:20 Bleak wrote:
Almost have 1600 dust, thinking to either craft Call of the Wild x2 + Lock n Load x2 and play Yogg n Load Hunter, or craft Shield Slam+ Brawl x 2 and play C'Thun Warrior.

Other possibilities are crafting Elemental Destruction to play Hallazeal Control Shaman,, Tirion for playing some sort of Control Paladin (No N'Zoth or Cairne I'm afraid) or maybe Chillmaw for Dragon Priest. Out of all options, I'm most curious about Yogg n Load Hunter since Hunter is my least played class and deck seems like it's a lot of fun. Any tips for what to do?

In terms of "the most sensible" option, I'd say Shield Slam / Brawl is better, as these are classic cards and Ctrl Warrior will ALWAYS be a thing within Standard Mode. This option seems to hold the most ongoing value, although, the fact that they're classic cards means you're more likely to eventually get copies, through the free weekly brawl pack, for example.

I'd personally stay away from TGT cards, as they will rotate out of standard sooner than the other options.

Guess it mostly depends on whether you're 100% Standard or not.
Madars
Profile Joined December 2011
Latvia166 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-07-26 17:21:15
July 26 2016 17:16 GMT
#3004
On July 25 2016 23:46 Hearken wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 23 2016 07:20 Bleak wrote:
Almost have 1600 dust, thinking to either craft Call of the Wild x2 + Lock n Load x2 and play Yogg n Load Hunter, or craft Shield Slam+ Brawl x 2 and play C'Thun Warrior.

Other possibilities are crafting Elemental Destruction to play Hallazeal Control Shaman,, Tirion for playing some sort of Control Paladin (No N'Zoth or Cairne I'm afraid) or maybe Chillmaw for Dragon Priest. Out of all options, I'm most curious about Yogg n Load Hunter since Hunter is my least played class and deck seems like it's a lot of fun. Any tips for what to do?

In terms of "the most sensible" option, I'd say Shield Slam / Brawl is better, as these are classic cards and Ctrl Warrior will ALWAYS be a thing within Standard Mode. This option seems to hold the most ongoing value, although, the fact that they're classic cards means you're more likely to eventually get copies, through the free weekly brawl pack, for example.

I'd personally stay away from TGT cards, as they will rotate out of standard sooner than the other options.

Guess it mostly depends on whether you're 100% Standard or not.

Tirion is a class cards, and super good one at that, I think any version of N'Zoth paladin will run it.
And I don't see it becoming bad ever.
Tho Shield Slam + Brawl is stable in Cwar and has always been.
I'd go for Shield Slam + Brawl, tho I have every other card for Warrior aside from Shield Slam, Malkorok and Varian Wrynn, so it's would be easy for me.
Do Control Warriors play Malkorok? or Varian Wrynn?
<3 Alexis Eusebio, Lee Shin Hyung, Choi Seong Hun, Joo Sung Wook, Jang Min Chul, Kim Yoo Jin, Lee Young Ho, Lee Shin Hyung, Yun Young Seo, Kim Joon Ho, Jeong Jong Hyeon, Eo Yoon Su, Johan Lucchesi, Ilyes Satouri
Velzi
Profile Joined June 2012
Finland659 Posts
July 26 2016 18:12 GMT
#3005
rarely Malkorok, pretty much never Varian Wrynn.

Either way u shouldnt craft neither of those if u dont have stable neutral legendaries and tier1 class legendaries first (f.e. Grommash Hellscream for Warrior)
Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you to their level and then beat you with experience. http://www.dotabuff.com/players/115305822 https://yasp.co/players/115305822
Bleak
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Turkey3059 Posts
July 30 2016 18:07 GMT
#3006
Thanks for all suggestions, I went for a Tirion, and then N'zoth. Plus, I opened some golden epics and managed to craft the lacking Shield Slam and Brawlx2. Right now I'm thinking of crafting Cairne next, Justicar later to pretty much complete a full N'zoth Paladin deck.
"I am a beacon of knowledge blazing out across a black sea of ignorance. "
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
Netherlands30548 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-08-09 09:15:18
August 09 2016 09:13 GMT
#3007
Did they release any schedule for which cards will get banned to wild mode in the future?

I want to spend my dust but not on something I have to disenchant a few months later

As far as I know classic cards will be eternally safe? So stuff like Ysera is still a good option to craft?
Neosteel Enthusiast
Hearken
Profile Joined February 2014
United Kingdom0 Posts
August 09 2016 11:46 GMT
#3008
On August 09 2016 18:13 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote:
Did they release any schedule for which cards will get banned to wild mode in the future?

I want to spend my dust but not on something I have to disenchant a few months later

As far as I know classic cards will be eternally safe? So stuff like Ysera is still a good option to craft?

This is from the original standard announcement...

How often will Standard format change?
Standard format will be updated with the first new Expansion released each year. When that happens Standard format will be updated to include card sets from the current and previous calendar year. The Basic and Classic card sets are always part of the Standard format.

This means that BRM, TGT and LoE will all rotate out of standard when the first expansion is released in 2017. This will also coincide with the end of the year of the kraken, and the beginning of a new standard year (the year of the unicorn I believe).

Classic cards are eternally safe, yes. However, deciding whether or not it's worth crafting something from the classic set entirely depends on whether you're free to play, how much dust you have, how much gold you earn in an average week etc.
Wuster
Profile Joined May 2011
1974 Posts
August 09 2016 17:02 GMT
#3009
On August 09 2016 20:46 Hearken wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 09 2016 18:13 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote:
Did they release any schedule for which cards will get banned to wild mode in the future?

I want to spend my dust but not on something I have to disenchant a few months later

As far as I know classic cards will be eternally safe? So stuff like Ysera is still a good option to craft?

This is from the original standard announcement...

Show nested quote +
How often will Standard format change?
Standard format will be updated with the first new Expansion released each year. When that happens Standard format will be updated to include card sets from the current and previous calendar year. The Basic and Classic card sets are always part of the Standard format.

This means that BRM, TGT and LoE will all rotate out of standard when the first expansion is released in 2017. This will also coincide with the end of the year of the kraken, and the beginning of a new standard year (the year of the unicorn I believe).

Classic cards are eternally safe, yes. However, deciding whether or not it's worth crafting something from the classic set entirely depends on whether you're free to play, how much dust you have, how much gold you earn in an average week etc.


I do wonder if standard will get yearly balance updates like when Year of the Kraken started. I kind of assume so, to keep them from getting pigeon-holed again.
Bleak
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Turkey3059 Posts
August 11 2016 17:10 GMT
#3010
How do you deal with worgen otk warrior as N'Zoth Paladin? I noticed if I do not have Tirion and N'Zoth at hand to play one after another, I die from full hp.

So I removed Corrupted Healbot and added a Bog Creeper, which also fits the 7 drop. Will this suffice? What else can I do to beat this deck? Lost like 4 times today and it is stupid that a deck can kill u from full hp.
"I am a beacon of knowledge blazing out across a black sea of ignorance. "
Velzi
Profile Joined June 2012
Finland659 Posts
August 11 2016 19:16 GMT
#3011
stay at full hp and make sure u have taunt on board after turn 9 or after he plays his Emperor Thaurissan.

Other than that, pressure him hard to force him to use his combo pieces just to stay alive. Match up is hard so dont expect too much tho
Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you to their level and then beat you with experience. http://www.dotabuff.com/players/115305822 https://yasp.co/players/115305822
Wuster
Profile Joined May 2011
1974 Posts
August 11 2016 21:25 GMT
#3012
On August 12 2016 04:16 Velzi wrote:
stay at full hp and make sure u have taunt on board after turn 9 or after he plays his Emperor Thaurissan.

Other than that, pressure him hard to force him to use his combo pieces just to stay alive. Match up is hard so dont expect too much tho


I watched Kibler lose to the same guy back to back. First time he got bursted for 32 damage. Second time he got hit for 44 damage through a Taunt (which was removed for 0-mana thanks to Emp).

I think sometimes you just can't stop it...
Hearken
Profile Joined February 2014
United Kingdom0 Posts
August 12 2016 08:26 GMT
#3013
On August 12 2016 02:10 Bleak wrote:
How do you deal with worgen otk warrior as N'Zoth Paladin? I noticed if I do not have Tirion and N'Zoth at hand to play one after another, I die from full hp.

So I removed Corrupted Healbot and added a Bog Creeper, which also fits the 7 drop. Will this suffice? What else can I do to beat this deck? Lost like 4 times today and it is stupid that a deck can kill u from full hp.

From my experience, if you're playing a late game deck like N'Zoth Pally, the best way to deal with OTK is to identify it ASAP and then concede. It's simpler for everyone involved and lets you get onto the next game, hopefully a match-up where you have higher than a 1% chance of winning.

Essentially, any combo style deck that looks to draw lethal pieces then burst is always going to be favoured against control, whether that's a miracle style Rogue deck, Malygos style Druid, Worgen Warrior or whatever.

I play exclusively late game decks, and personally just concede if I see Loot Hoarder from a Warrior. Life's too short.
Bleak
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Turkey3059 Posts
August 12 2016 08:39 GMT
#3014
On August 12 2016 17:26 Hearken wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2016 02:10 Bleak wrote:
How do you deal with worgen otk warrior as N'Zoth Paladin? I noticed if I do not have Tirion and N'Zoth at hand to play one after another, I die from full hp.

So I removed Corrupted Healbot and added a Bog Creeper, which also fits the 7 drop. Will this suffice? What else can I do to beat this deck? Lost like 4 times today and it is stupid that a deck can kill u from full hp.

From my experience, if you're playing a late game deck like N'Zoth Pally, the best way to deal with OTK is to identify it ASAP and then concede. It's simpler for everyone involved and lets you get onto the next game, hopefully a match-up where you have higher than a 1% chance of winning.

Essentially, any combo style deck that looks to draw lethal pieces then burst is always going to be favoured against control, whether that's a miracle style Rogue deck, Malygos style Druid, Worgen Warrior or whatever.

I play exclusively late game decks, and personally just concede if I see Loot Hoarder from a Warrior. Life's too short.


How about 1 copy of Noble Sacrifice? Kills 1 worgen and I can deal with the second one. Could this work?
"I am a beacon of knowledge blazing out across a black sea of ignorance. "
Hearken
Profile Joined February 2014
United Kingdom0 Posts
August 12 2016 10:38 GMT
#3015
On August 12 2016 17:39 Bleak wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2016 17:26 Hearken wrote:
On August 12 2016 02:10 Bleak wrote:
How do you deal with worgen otk warrior as N'Zoth Paladin? I noticed if I do not have Tirion and N'Zoth at hand to play one after another, I die from full hp.

So I removed Corrupted Healbot and added a Bog Creeper, which also fits the 7 drop. Will this suffice? What else can I do to beat this deck? Lost like 4 times today and it is stupid that a deck can kill u from full hp.

From my experience, if you're playing a late game deck like N'Zoth Pally, the best way to deal with OTK is to identify it ASAP and then concede. It's simpler for everyone involved and lets you get onto the next game, hopefully a match-up where you have higher than a 1% chance of winning.

Essentially, any combo style deck that looks to draw lethal pieces then burst is always going to be favoured against control, whether that's a miracle style Rogue deck, Malygos style Druid, Worgen Warrior or whatever.

I play exclusively late game decks, and personally just concede if I see Loot Hoarder from a Warrior. Life's too short.


How about 1 copy of Noble Sacrifice? Kills 1 worgen and I can deal with the second one. Could this work?

I mean, I guess you could try it. If the Warrior also has a winaxe though, it does nothing. It also only deals with half of the damage from the first worgen. You also have to have it for exactly the turn when it occurs. You could easily play it after Thaurissan procs only to find that they're not playing the OTK yet.

One could argue that mage could run Vaporize x 2 to deal with it as well. I just feel like you're weakening the overall power of your deck against everything else in order to have a 5% chance against combo decks.

I personally just prefer to accept the fact that my opponent's deck counters mine, concede and move on.

To me, it's a similar situation to running Eater of Secrets in Druid, just in case you face a Freeze Mage.
beef42
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Denmark1037 Posts
August 12 2016 12:32 GMT
#3016
The answer is reno mage. It even stands a chance against aggro if the reno is in the top half of the deck.
Bleak
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Turkey3059 Posts
August 12 2016 22:39 GMT
#3017
On August 12 2016 19:38 Hearken wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2016 17:39 Bleak wrote:
On August 12 2016 17:26 Hearken wrote:
On August 12 2016 02:10 Bleak wrote:
How do you deal with worgen otk warrior as N'Zoth Paladin? I noticed if I do not have Tirion and N'Zoth at hand to play one after another, I die from full hp.

So I removed Corrupted Healbot and added a Bog Creeper, which also fits the 7 drop. Will this suffice? What else can I do to beat this deck? Lost like 4 times today and it is stupid that a deck can kill u from full hp.

From my experience, if you're playing a late game deck like N'Zoth Pally, the best way to deal with OTK is to identify it ASAP and then concede. It's simpler for everyone involved and lets you get onto the next game, hopefully a match-up where you have higher than a 1% chance of winning.

Essentially, any combo style deck that looks to draw lethal pieces then burst is always going to be favoured against control, whether that's a miracle style Rogue deck, Malygos style Druid, Worgen Warrior or whatever.

I play exclusively late game decks, and personally just concede if I see Loot Hoarder from a Warrior. Life's too short.


How about 1 copy of Noble Sacrifice? Kills 1 worgen and I can deal with the second one. Could this work?

I mean, I guess you could try it. If the Warrior also has a winaxe though, it does nothing. It also only deals with half of the damage from the first worgen. You also have to have it for exactly the turn when it occurs. You could easily play it after Thaurissan procs only to find that they're not playing the OTK yet.

One could argue that mage could run Vaporize x 2 to deal with it as well. I just feel like you're weakening the overall power of your deck against everything else in order to have a 5% chance against combo decks.

I personally just prefer to accept the fact that my opponent's deck counters mine, concede and move on.

To me, it's a similar situation to running Eater of Secrets in Druid, just in case you face a Freeze Mage.


Well I see this deck a lot and I just can't stand losing against this imbecile, braindead deck. I removed a Corrupted Healbot and added 1 Noble Sacrifice, I will post my results.
"I am a beacon of knowledge blazing out across a black sea of ignorance. "
4tre55
Profile Joined June 2011
Germany330 Posts
August 13 2016 21:12 GMT
#3018
Since when has it become commonplace on the ladder that everybody tries to bm you with the "wow"-emote all the time? Kinda makes me wish for an auto-mute function...
weikor
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Austria580 Posts
August 13 2016 23:44 GMT
#3019
On August 13 2016 07:39 Bleak wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2016 19:38 Hearken wrote:
On August 12 2016 17:39 Bleak wrote:
On August 12 2016 17:26 Hearken wrote:
On August 12 2016 02:10 Bleak wrote:
How do you deal with worgen otk warrior as N'Zoth Paladin? I noticed if I do not have Tirion and N'Zoth at hand to play one after another, I die from full hp.

So I removed Corrupted Healbot and added a Bog Creeper, which also fits the 7 drop. Will this suffice? What else can I do to beat this deck? Lost like 4 times today and it is stupid that a deck can kill u from full hp.

From my experience, if you're playing a late game deck like N'Zoth Pally, the best way to deal with OTK is to identify it ASAP and then concede. It's simpler for everyone involved and lets you get onto the next game, hopefully a match-up where you have higher than a 1% chance of winning.

Essentially, any combo style deck that looks to draw lethal pieces then burst is always going to be favoured against control, whether that's a miracle style Rogue deck, Malygos style Druid, Worgen Warrior or whatever.

I play exclusively late game decks, and personally just concede if I see Loot Hoarder from a Warrior. Life's too short.


How about 1 copy of Noble Sacrifice? Kills 1 worgen and I can deal with the second one. Could this work?

I mean, I guess you could try it. If the Warrior also has a winaxe though, it does nothing. It also only deals with half of the damage from the first worgen. You also have to have it for exactly the turn when it occurs. You could easily play it after Thaurissan procs only to find that they're not playing the OTK yet.

One could argue that mage could run Vaporize x 2 to deal with it as well. I just feel like you're weakening the overall power of your deck against everything else in order to have a 5% chance against combo decks.

I personally just prefer to accept the fact that my opponent's deck counters mine, concede and move on.

To me, it's a similar situation to running Eater of Secrets in Druid, just in case you face a Freeze Mage.


Well I see this deck a lot and I just can't stand losing against this imbecile, braindead deck. I removed a Corrupted Healbot and added 1 Noble Sacrifice, I will post my results.


wouldnt the paladin secret repentance work better? If the worgens at 1 hp, he can only activate by also comboing commanding shout and even then the damage is reduced significantly. That should give you a really good winrate.
Bleak
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Turkey3059 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-08-14 17:41:48
August 14 2016 17:41 GMT
#3020
On August 14 2016 08:44 weikor wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 13 2016 07:39 Bleak wrote:
On August 12 2016 19:38 Hearken wrote:
On August 12 2016 17:39 Bleak wrote:
On August 12 2016 17:26 Hearken wrote:
On August 12 2016 02:10 Bleak wrote:
How do you deal with worgen otk warrior as N'Zoth Paladin? I noticed if I do not have Tirion and N'Zoth at hand to play one after another, I die from full hp.

So I removed Corrupted Healbot and added a Bog Creeper, which also fits the 7 drop. Will this suffice? What else can I do to beat this deck? Lost like 4 times today and it is stupid that a deck can kill u from full hp.

From my experience, if you're playing a late game deck like N'Zoth Pally, the best way to deal with OTK is to identify it ASAP and then concede. It's simpler for everyone involved and lets you get onto the next game, hopefully a match-up where you have higher than a 1% chance of winning.

Essentially, any combo style deck that looks to draw lethal pieces then burst is always going to be favoured against control, whether that's a miracle style Rogue deck, Malygos style Druid, Worgen Warrior or whatever.

I play exclusively late game decks, and personally just concede if I see Loot Hoarder from a Warrior. Life's too short.


How about 1 copy of Noble Sacrifice? Kills 1 worgen and I can deal with the second one. Could this work?

I mean, I guess you could try it. If the Warrior also has a winaxe though, it does nothing. It also only deals with half of the damage from the first worgen. You also have to have it for exactly the turn when it occurs. You could easily play it after Thaurissan procs only to find that they're not playing the OTK yet.

One could argue that mage could run Vaporize x 2 to deal with it as well. I just feel like you're weakening the overall power of your deck against everything else in order to have a 5% chance against combo decks.

I personally just prefer to accept the fact that my opponent's deck counters mine, concede and move on.

To me, it's a similar situation to running Eater of Secrets in Druid, just in case you face a Freeze Mage.


Well I see this deck a lot and I just can't stand losing against this imbecile, braindead deck. I removed a Corrupted Healbot and added 1 Noble Sacrifice, I will post my results.


wouldnt the paladin secret repentance work better? If the worgens at 1 hp, he can only activate by also comboing commanding shout and even then the damage is reduced significantly. That should give you a really good winrate.


Maybe, yeah. I gave up trying to counter it though, the deck is stupid and I won't concern myself with it anymore and wait for it to get nerfed.
"I am a beacon of knowledge blazing out across a black sea of ignorance. "
Prev 1 149 150 151 152 153 162 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 14h 16m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 1031
TKL 344
IndyStarCraft 223
Nina 12
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16161
Calm 2332
Horang2 343
Mini 168
Rush 103
EffOrt 101
Zeus 49
Trap 21
Bale 16
scan(afreeca) 16
Dota 2
febbydoto15
LuMiX2
Counter-Strike
fl0m5303
Fnx 1522
pashabiceps1424
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King42
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3238
Liquid`Hasu516
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1816
Beastyqt677
B2W.Neo588
C9.Mang0327
crisheroes181
QueenE102
Trikslyr99
Dewaltoss71
UpATreeSC59
ZombieGrub31
JuggernautJason26
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream24
Other Games
Algost 2
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 28
• Michael_bg 11
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade911
Other Games
• imaqtpie947
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
14h 16m
INu's Battles
15h 16m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
17h 16m
OSC
1d 2h
Replay Cast
1d 3h
OSC
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.