• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:08
CEST 13:08
KST 20:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)76Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8062 users

Simple Questions and Answers - Page 154

Forum Index > Hearthstone General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 152 153 154 155 156 162 Next
Madars
Profile Joined December 2011
Latvia166 Posts
September 13 2016 09:50 GMT
#3061
If Emperor reduces cost of a spell, and then you play it with Atiesh, Greatstaff of the Guardian equipped, does it summon minion of original spell cost or the reduced cost?
<3 Alexis Eusebio, Lee Shin Hyung, Choi Seong Hun, Joo Sung Wook, Jang Min Chul, Kim Yoo Jin, Lee Young Ho, Lee Shin Hyung, Yun Young Seo, Kim Joon Ho, Jeong Jong Hyeon, Eo Yoon Su, Johan Lucchesi, Ilyes Satouri
Dromar
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States2145 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-09-14 01:10:21
September 14 2016 01:09 GMT
#3062
On September 13 2016 18:50 Madars wrote:
If Emperor reduces cost of a spell, and then you play it with Atiesh, Greatstaff of the Guardian equipped, does it summon minion of original spell cost or the reduced cost?


If it's anything like Summoning Stone (which I expect it is), then it summons based on the reduced cost. Similarly, if you play Preparation and then Fan of Knives, you'll get two 0 mana minions.
Acritter
Profile Joined August 2010
Syria7637 Posts
September 14 2016 16:13 GMT
#3063
On September 13 2016 04:30 Melliflue wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 12 2016 23:41 Bleak wrote:
On September 12 2016 21:50 Melliflue wrote:
Could be Roaring Torch too. If you pick up a second Forgotten Torch from Babbling Book or Cabalist's Tome or Ethereal Conjurer.


Might be, yeah. I am not sure though. I run both Babbling and Torch. It was pretty soul crushing to see Reno not activate though.

On the other hand, can someone tell me what I need to do in order to climb ranks as someone who enjoys playing control decks? I am pulling my hair trying to beat the hunters, but the game always comes down to RNG. Just last game, I was barely surviving at 3 hp when he only had 1 card in his hand. Thought I could survive but he drew Unleash the Hounds. I cannot understand how you survive such an easy to pilot, aggressive deck. I survived two CotW, 2 Savannahs, a 1-1 Savannah from Barnes but in the end it wasnt enough. I feel like I am wasting my time playing the game. It feels like you either play the mindless decks and cruise to high ranks, or you play control decks and game causes you to get cancer. I cannot go over rank 13.

I have tried N'Zoth Warrior, C'Thun Warrior, Reno Mage, Yogg Druid, Token Druid, Renolock, N'Zoth Paladin, Resurrect Priest...No deck so far felt like it absolutely crushed all these braindead decks polluting the ladder.

It has happened to me before when I tried Reno Mage. With Reno, you need to keep check of what is being put into your deck. Be it from Forgotten Torch or Excavated Evil or bizarre cards Like Beneath the Grounds or Gang Up (from a Spellslinger perhaps).

And there is no good control deck atm. It is very much an aggro/curve out meta. Decks like C'Thun Warrior have good match-ups but plenty of bad ones too. I cannot think of any control deck that will do well against shaman (in all its aggro to mid-range varieties), hunter, and zoo. Pick your poison.

Actually, before Karazhan, there was a Priest deck I made that was strongly advantaged against every aggro deck in the format. Kindly Grandmother and Cloaked Huntress made the Hunter matchup far more difficult, however, and the deck has no way of handling Menagerie Warden. That deck of mine was practically an autolose against C'thun Warrior, but it made up for it in its other matchups. Aggro's threats have become way too good and way too diverse, is what it comes down to. It's gotten to a point where all of Blizzard's options are bad: either they nerf existing cards massively, they release stupidly broken control options that are gonna wreck the game later, or they wait two years for all these cards to leave Standard.

For all of its problems, the pre-Standard aggro meta wasn't all that fast. It was sticky and resilient, ending up as very mana-efficient. That could be handled by some of the crazy-powerful control options, like Sludge Belcher and Death's Bite. Right now, there's an insanely fast aggro deck and an insanely sticky/resilient aggro deck. Hell, there's even an insanely bulky and difficult-to-handle aggro/midrange deck in Druid. Control decks just don't have answers that can handle all of these at once, and I don't think there even is a way of handling the sticky side or the bulky side. It's a little messed-up.
dont let your memes be dreams - konydora, motivational speaker | not actually living in syria
DinoMight
Profile Blog Joined June 2012
United States3725 Posts
September 15 2016 23:24 GMT
#3064
Hey, any feedback on when the best time to play Yogg is? Like, statistically?

Empty board, more stuff on his side, more on yours?

I can never seem to get it right... Thanks.
"Wtf I come back and find myself in camp DinoMight all of a sudden, feels weird man." -Wombat_NI
Dranak
Profile Joined July 2011
United States464 Posts
September 16 2016 02:10 GMT
#3065
On September 16 2016 08:24 DinoMight wrote:
Hey, any feedback on when the best time to play Yogg is? Like, statistically?

Empty board, more stuff on his side, more on yours?

I can never seem to get it right... Thanks.


Pretty much just use it as a panic button when you are way behind.
Skala
Profile Joined September 2016
0 Posts
September 16 2016 03:18 GMT
#3066
Old card sets aren't available for the competitive ranked play in new seasons, right? Is there any way to dust all old sets of cards so I can create the new cards for ranked?
Wuster
Profile Joined May 2011
1974 Posts
September 16 2016 03:45 GMT
#3067
On September 16 2016 12:18 Skala wrote:
Old card sets aren't available for the competitive ranked play in new seasons, right? Is there any way to dust all old sets of cards so I can create the new cards for ranked?


The closetss is you can filter your collection view by set and go from there.
Skala
Profile Joined September 2016
0 Posts
September 16 2016 06:28 GMT
#3068
thanks chief
Dranak
Profile Joined July 2011
United States464 Posts
September 16 2016 12:32 GMT
#3069
On September 16 2016 12:18 Skala wrote:
Old card sets aren't available for the competitive ranked play in new seasons, right? Is there any way to dust all old sets of cards so I can create the new cards for ranked?


Ranked play in Wild is still a thing.
Tresher
Profile Joined October 2011
Germany404 Posts
September 17 2016 22:57 GMT
#3070
Since the Welcome Bundle came out, Im asking myself if I should buy it. The only thing that worries me: I don´t own a credit card and would have to buy it with one of these Bnet Gift Cards for 20€. My Question now is:
Do the Credits expire AFTER I activated them on my account?

The thing is I don´t want to spend all of it on cards. Maybe I would buy one of the Co-op Heros for SC II in the future.
Extreme Force
Wuster
Profile Joined May 2011
1974 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-09-18 03:06:30
September 18 2016 03:05 GMT
#3071
On September 18 2016 07:57 Tresher wrote:
Since the Welcome Bundle came out, Im asking myself if I should buy it. The only thing that worries me: I don´t own a credit card and would have to buy it with one of these Bnet Gift Cards for 20€. My Question now is:
Do the Credits expire AFTER I activated them on my account?

The thing is I don´t want to spend all of it on cards. Maybe I would buy one of the Co-op Heros for SC II in the future.


You can send a ticket to ask, but I'm 95% sure they don't expire. I've had bnet balance from the D3's rmah for like 4 years now.

In fact I think it's even illegal in Germany to revoke paid balance or something.
Madars
Profile Joined December 2011
Latvia166 Posts
September 18 2016 09:43 GMT
#3072
When will be the next expansion like Whispers of the Old Gods?
I started grinding/farming gold already for packs.
<3 Alexis Eusebio, Lee Shin Hyung, Choi Seong Hun, Joo Sung Wook, Jang Min Chul, Kim Yoo Jin, Lee Young Ho, Lee Shin Hyung, Yun Young Seo, Kim Joon Ho, Jeong Jong Hyeon, Eo Yoon Su, Johan Lucchesi, Ilyes Satouri
Madars
Profile Joined December 2011
Latvia166 Posts
September 18 2016 09:46 GMT
#3073
If I draw a card with 10 cards in hand and it burns, does it count as discarding that card?
<3 Alexis Eusebio, Lee Shin Hyung, Choi Seong Hun, Joo Sung Wook, Jang Min Chul, Kim Yoo Jin, Lee Young Ho, Lee Shin Hyung, Yun Young Seo, Kim Joon Ho, Jeong Jong Hyeon, Eo Yoon Su, Johan Lucchesi, Ilyes Satouri
Hryul
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Austria2609 Posts
September 18 2016 10:03 GMT
#3074
On September 18 2016 18:46 Madars wrote:
If I draw a card with 10 cards in hand and it burns, does it count as discarding that card?

no
Countdown to victory: 1 200!
Incognoto
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
France10239 Posts
September 18 2016 11:49 GMT
#3075
F2P player here, who'll never invest a single cent in this game.

I'm saving up 700 coin for a solo adventure, which one is probably the most worth it?

I'm looking at blackrock, but wouldn't mind hearing the thoughts of other players.
maru lover forever
Wuster
Profile Joined May 2011
1974 Posts
September 18 2016 18:27 GMT
#3076
On September 18 2016 20:49 Incognoto wrote:
F2P player here, who'll never invest a single cent in this game.

I'm saving up 700 coin for a solo adventure, which one is probably the most worth it?

I'm looking at blackrock, but wouldn't mind hearing the thoughts of other players.


Blackrock and LoE are rotating out next Spring so maybe not the best choice if you have limited gold.
Incognoto
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
France10239 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-09-18 18:56:00
September 18 2016 18:55 GMT
#3077
On September 19 2016 03:27 Wuster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2016 20:49 Incognoto wrote:
F2P player here, who'll never invest a single cent in this game.

I'm saving up 700 coin for a solo adventure, which one is probably the most worth it?

I'm looking at blackrock, but wouldn't mind hearing the thoughts of other players.


Blackrock and LoE are rotating out next Spring so maybe not the best choice if you have limited gold.


what does that mean?

will those cards become craft able? sorry i'm a newbie i do'nt get it
maru lover forever
Velzi
Profile Joined June 2012
Finland659 Posts
September 18 2016 19:06 GMT
#3078
they rotate out of standard so if u play standard and not wild, u are not going to be able to use those cards for that long.
Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you to their level and then beat you with experience. http://www.dotabuff.com/players/115305822 https://yasp.co/players/115305822
Incognoto
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
France10239 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-09-18 19:26:24
September 18 2016 19:25 GMT
#3079
I only play wild. I still don't quite grasp why it is that it would be wasteful to get either blackrock or loe

either way spring is a bit far away
maru lover forever
Velzi
Profile Joined June 2012
Finland659 Posts
September 18 2016 19:57 GMT
#3080
because if u play only standard u will not be able to use those cards after spring hence not getting as much value out of ur gold/dust compared to buying/crafting cards u will be able to use for more than a year.
Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you to their level and then beat you with experience. http://www.dotabuff.com/players/115305822 https://yasp.co/players/115305822
Prev 1 152 153 154 155 156 162 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
20:00
Kung Fu Cup Weekly #26
IntoTheiNu 387
RotterdaM64
Rex61
TKL 23
SteadfastSC19
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko304
RotterdaM 64
Rex 61
Codebar 41
TKL 23
SteadfastSC 19
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 3199
Shuttle 1225
Bisu 762
Soulkey 679
Horang2 570
Jaedong 552
BeSt 414
actioN 334
Mong 329
Soma 253
[ Show more ]
firebathero 250
Stork 196
Larva 166
Rush 161
Mini 126
Last 112
Hyun 103
Zeus 92
Pusan 87
PianO 74
ZerO 73
Free 69
910 68
Mind 65
Shine 57
Yoon 49
Snow 47
hero 40
sorry 40
Shinee 39
sSak 28
Sharp 28
Bale 22
Sexy 21
ToSsGirL 20
HiyA 20
ZergMaN 19
Hm[arnc] 10
Sacsri 9
Noble 7
JYJ 6
scan(afreeca) 6
yabsab 1
Dota 2
XcaliburYe277
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1379
shoxiejesuss730
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King241
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes210
Other Games
gofns45577
singsing1876
B2W.Neo210
DeMusliM180
Pyrionflax170
Livibee140
KnowMe135
Trikslyr26
ZerO(Twitch)6
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV172
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream38
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV279
League of Legends
• Jankos1170
Other Games
• Shiphtur468
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
4h 52m
The PondCast
22h 52m
INu's Battles
23h 52m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 11h
Replay Cast
1d 11h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.