• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:51
CEST 04:51
KST 11:51
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7721 users

LGBT Rights and Gender Equality Thread - Page 9

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 149 Next
farvacola
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States18869 Posts
March 11 2013 06:16 GMT
#161
I can live with being told that I have a phobia; to be human is to be discomforted by the Other in one way or another. I also agree that uttering aloud a lack of attraction for transsexuals is not something to be done in general; in this case I simply felt that the label of "bigotry" did not quite fit the crime.

Perhaps it would indeed be best to move on.
"when the Dead Kennedys found out they had skinhead fans, they literally wrote a song titled 'Nazi Punks Fuck Off'"
FabledIntegral
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States9232 Posts
March 11 2013 06:19 GMT
#162
On March 11 2013 13:42 dcemuser wrote:
Extremely fucking disappointed in the TL community's responses in this thread.

I think maybe a total of 4 people in the last three pages have thought through the implications of their posts before hitting submit.

If you had to ask on Page 1 why the T should not part of LGBT, hopefully you don't have to ask now - the incredible lack of empathy in this thread is astounding. In just the last few pages, they've been compared to criminals, murderers, and drug dealers. I think somewhere along the way you forgot they were people.

Nobody else is even trying to see outside their perspective in this thread, they're just vehemently defending their gut reaction - "oh god, trans people, ew".


My god, you've got to be kidding. You've done more twisting than the rest of the people in this thread combined with an insinuation like that. The comparisons were in every way valid not because a transgender is anything at all like a criminal, murderer, or drug dealer, but because the discussion was on physical vs nonphysical attraction, and those examples are incredibly easy to get a point across on a nonphysical example.

It was clear that someone was making the claim that you're a bigot if you stop liking someone (or claim to no longer be attracted to someone) because of nonphysical reasons such as transgender. The "extreme" examples used were easy counterpoints to THAT argument, not a comparison saying they are the same thing.
shinosai
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States1577 Posts
March 11 2013 06:19 GMT
#163
On March 11 2013 15:16 farvacola wrote:
I can live with being told that I have a phobia; to be human is to be discomforted by the Other in one way or another. I also agree that uttering aloud a lack of attraction for transsexuals is not something to be done in general; in this case I simply felt that the label of "bigotry" did not quite fit the crime.

Perhaps it would indeed be best to move on.


This is fair enough - I can see that I was unfair in claiming bigotry. I apologize for that.
Be versatile, know when to retreat, and carry a big gun.
Shiragaku
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Hong Kong4308 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-11 06:26:21
March 11 2013 06:23 GMT
#164
Now that my original statement has finished its trail of controversy, let's move onto something else to argue and fight about :D

How would you feel about LGBT themes in games? And I am not talking about overt stereotypes, "traps," or the bisexual girls largely there for fanservice, but serious issues that most LGBT and maybe heterosexual people can relate to.

Of course, I am sure that there will be comments stating that LGBT themes do not matter, but before making a statement, watch this video



If you are a literary critic and have played this game, there is a lot to argue about the analysis. However, the point remains that if Kanji was not gay, he would be a generic tough guy.
What do you Liquidites think overall?
lichter
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
March 11 2013 06:30 GMT
#165
On March 11 2013 14:50 shinosai wrote:
Show nested quote +

Trans women are women. They are often indistinguishable from cis women. They can't get pregnant, but neither can almost 10% of cis women, and fortunately in a lesbian couple there's usually a womb to spare.


I am wondering about this statement, especially the one about pregnancy. I'd seriously have to reconsider a relationship with someone who cannot give me kids. I'm not comfortable with 'alternative' methods of having children. That means there is little to no chance of me being interested in a trans woman. Same for cis women who are... infertile (so hard to find inoffensive words). Would that make me transphobic? I really want kids and a trans woman can't give me that. Not being able to get pregnant is part of being trans (maybe in the future it could be possible?), so by extension I will not be interested in a woman because she is trans, which the quoted post says is transphobic. I don't see why it would be though.
AdministratorYOU MUST HEED MY INSTRUCTIONS TAKE OFF YOUR THIIIINGS
Shodaa
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada404 Posts
March 11 2013 06:36 GMT
#166
On March 11 2013 15:30 lichter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2013 14:50 shinosai wrote:

Trans women are women. They are often indistinguishable from cis women. They can't get pregnant, but neither can almost 10% of cis women, and fortunately in a lesbian couple there's usually a womb to spare.


I am wondering about this statement, especially the one about pregnancy. I'd seriously have to reconsider a relationship with someone who cannot give me kids. I'm not comfortable with 'alternative' methods of having children. That means there is little to no chance of me being interested in a trans woman. Same for cis women who are... infertile (so hard to find inoffensive words). Would that make me transphobic? I really want kids and a trans woman can't give me that. Not being able to get pregnant is part of being trans (maybe in the future it could be possible?), so by extension I will not be interested in a woman because she is trans, which the quoted post says is transphobic. I don't see why it would be though.


Yes, this is fine. It would be transphobia only if you would refuse to date a trans girl because she can't get pregnant and then be fine with dating a cis (non trans) girl who is infertile.
http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/401120/1/Shodaa/
shinosai
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States1577 Posts
March 11 2013 06:36 GMT
#167
On March 11 2013 15:30 lichter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2013 14:50 shinosai wrote:

Trans women are women. They are often indistinguishable from cis women. They can't get pregnant, but neither can almost 10% of cis women, and fortunately in a lesbian couple there's usually a womb to spare.


I am wondering about this statement, especially the one about pregnancy. I'd seriously have to reconsider a relationship with someone who cannot give me kids. I'm not comfortable with 'alternative' methods of having children. That means there is little to no chance of me being interested in a trans woman. Same for cis women who are... infertile (so hard to find inoffensive words). Would that make me transphobic? I really want kids and a trans woman can't give me that. Not being able to get pregnant is part of being trans (maybe in the future it could be possible?), so by extension I will not be interested in a woman because she is trans, which the quoted post says is transphobic. I don't see why it would be though.


No, that's not the point the poster was trying to make. It was defending against an argument often made - that trans women aren't really women because they can't get pregnant. If you don't want to date a trans woman because she can't have kids, that's not transphobic.
Be versatile, know when to retreat, and carry a big gun.
Sackings
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada457 Posts
March 11 2013 06:42 GMT
#168
^ that video is awful. He basically concludes that non-LGBT characters are boring and incapable of being interesting. You cant make the assumption that every male character is a generic tough guy. If they are, thats because the devs failed at creating an interesting character. Requiring that character to be LGBT to be interesting ... lmfao
naniwa fighting!!!
lichter
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
March 11 2013 06:43 GMT
#169
On March 11 2013 15:36 shinosai wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2013 15:30 lichter wrote:
On March 11 2013 14:50 shinosai wrote:

Trans women are women. They are often indistinguishable from cis women. They can't get pregnant, but neither can almost 10% of cis women, and fortunately in a lesbian couple there's usually a womb to spare.


I am wondering about this statement, especially the one about pregnancy. I'd seriously have to reconsider a relationship with someone who cannot give me kids. I'm not comfortable with 'alternative' methods of having children. That means there is little to no chance of me being interested in a trans woman. Same for cis women who are... infertile (so hard to find inoffensive words). Would that make me transphobic? I really want kids and a trans woman can't give me that. Not being able to get pregnant is part of being trans (maybe in the future it could be possible?), so by extension I will not be interested in a woman because she is trans, which the quoted post says is transphobic. I don't see why it would be though.


No, that's not the point the poster was trying to make. It was defending against an argument often made - that trans women aren't really women because they can't get pregnant. If you don't want to date a trans woman because she can't have kids, that's not transphobic.


I see. The way she phrases it doesn't really make it clear to me, so I was curious about it. :D
AdministratorYOU MUST HEED MY INSTRUCTIONS TAKE OFF YOUR THIIIINGS
CimonTheStoic
Profile Joined March 2013
3 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-11 07:17:18
March 11 2013 06:51 GMT
#170
On March 11 2013 01:40 Magic_Mike wrote:
This thread actually makes me think not simply about the rights of gays and lesbians but about all "alternative" lifestyles that have their choices limited by outdated or nonsensical laws. For a long time now there has been a sort of movement for the LGBT community as a whole and they are much more accepted now than they were say 20 or even 10 years ago. Specifically what about Poly or polygamous couples. I don't mean kids who were force from a young age to marry and have sex with a man 10 times older than them but people who actively choose to have relationships with more than one person. Should a man or a woman be able to have more than one wife or husband if all parties involved sign on the dotted line? If marriage is now a civil affair and no longer a religious one, what about a poly "triad" with one man and two women. The man is married to the first and has one kid with her but is also in a relationship with the other and has 7 kids with her. He has to gets severely injured and is on life support. Woman one is his legal wife and has the choice of pulling the plug or not. Woman two arguably has more to lose if he could have pulled through but has no legal rights at all.



Polygamous marriages have traditionally occurred among right-wing religious folks, so the struggle for polygamous equality is not normally included by equality advocates. The new popularity of polyamory among young liberal folk might change that.
CimonTheStoic
Profile Joined March 2013
3 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-11 07:01:11
March 11 2013 06:54 GMT
#171
**deleted**
Shiragaku
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Hong Kong4308 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-11 07:02:48
March 11 2013 07:00 GMT
#172
On March 11 2013 15:42 Sackings wrote:
^ that video is awful. He basically concludes that non-LGBT characters are boring and incapable of being interesting. You cant make the assumption that every male character is a generic tough guy. If they are, thats because the devs failed at creating an interesting character. Requiring that character to be LGBT to be interesting ... lmfao

Wow...seriously?

LGBT does not always make the character interesting. There have been many LGBT characters who are dull and boring, most notably, Morrigan from Darkstalkers.

And I do not think I or the video was stating that every male character is a generic tough guy. I was stating that Kanji's story would have been really boring and typical if you removed the gay theme. It would have been a story about a guy who kicks ass all day but likes to knit in his free time. Come on, we have seen that story over and over, haven't we?

By adding the gay factor and having his masculinity attacked constantly, the situation changes completely. Of course if this appeared more often, maybe the theme would get boring and worn out just like the knight in shining armor saving the damsel in distress, vampires, and rags to riches but this is rather new to games.

And there have been LGBT characters who are interesting/uninteresting even if their sexuality was not mentioned. Take Volgin and Vamp from the Metal Gear series.
FabledIntegral
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States9232 Posts
March 11 2013 08:39 GMT
#173
On March 11 2013 16:00 Shiragaku wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2013 15:42 Sackings wrote:
^ that video is awful. He basically concludes that non-LGBT characters are boring and incapable of being interesting. You cant make the assumption that every male character is a generic tough guy. If they are, thats because the devs failed at creating an interesting character. Requiring that character to be LGBT to be interesting ... lmfao

Wow...seriously?

LGBT does not always make the character interesting. There have been many LGBT characters who are dull and boring, most notably, Morrigan from Darkstalkers.

And I do not think I or the video was stating that every male character is a generic tough guy. I was stating that Kanji's story would have been really boring and typical if you removed the gay theme. It would have been a story about a guy who kicks ass all day but likes to knit in his free time. Come on, we have seen that story over and over, haven't we?

By adding the gay factor and having his masculinity attacked constantly, the situation changes completely. Of course if this appeared more often, maybe the theme would get boring and worn out just like the knight in shining armor saving the damsel in distress, vampires, and rags to riches but this is rather new to games.

And there have been LGBT characters who are interesting/uninteresting even if their sexuality was not mentioned. Take Volgin and Vamp from the Metal Gear series.


I think it heavily depends on the type of game (I'm not saying you'd debate that). Having such a theme play a constant role in a story can detract from the "epicness" of a plot because it's seen as an irrelevant feature. Why is so much emphasis placed on my character's sexuality when the game is about killing aliens. Of course, the premise is to include the sexuality in a relevant, "not unnecessary way" that in enhances the story, but that would generally have to take place in a very niche market (I would think). I can't see it finding itself into an RTS, FPS, etc., really only an RPG. Maybe a game like mass effect, or games that involve a constant discrimination theme, could intertwine sexual identity as more than a mere sidequest..?

I can't place my finger on it, but it just seems far less appealing to me to have as a plot in my game. I think even with it being an original idea, I'd rather see more rehashed discrimination as the premise for a segregated society in my games :S.
mdb
Profile Blog Joined February 2003
Bulgaria4059 Posts
March 11 2013 09:03 GMT
#174
I think that transgenders definitely should identify themselves before kissing, having sex or having any sexual activity with other man. Hereby I present you the three laws of the transgenders :

1. A transgender must not kiss, fuck or hug another man without identifying himself.

2. A transgender must respect the fact that most men don`t like to engage in sexual activities with another man, even though the other man may have pussy.

3. A transgender must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Laws.

User was warned for this post
Kickboxer
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Slovenia1308 Posts
March 11 2013 10:13 GMT
#175
As a moderately tolerant person (has gay acquaintances but not close friends, never ridicules gay people but would be horrified if future child turns out to be one) I think the main problem of the LGBT movement in western countries is their insistence on being perceived as "normal" as opposed to a group of people with a serious albeit 100% harmless defect.

It is a lot easier to deal with an uncomfortable issue if you frame it that way, I can easily see gay people in the same light as autistic people, or people obsessed with something I don't understand, or small people. A human being with a deviation they cannot control, something that doesn't concern me and I can easily embrace. But I can never agree that being gay is normal, or that we are all a little gay deep inside as the LGBT agenda seems to suggest, and I can sense myself becoming hostile when someone is trying to push that concept onto me because I simply do not agree with it in a fundamental manner.

When it comes to transgendered people, they need to understand their issue is simply an extreme one (to put it mildly) on the scale of things difficult to accept. Just like most people avoid hysterical women or men who solve matters through physical violence (we all know how much more common rednecks are compared to trannies), you guys and your unique set of issues are just too much to handle for your average Joe. It would probably be very beneficial to the transgendered community to date only other transgenders, since they understand each other well and embrace each other by default. Do transgender people actively seek out other transgendered people? And if no, why not?
xM(Z
Profile Joined November 2006
Romania5299 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-11 11:23:55
March 11 2013 11:22 GMT
#176
On March 11 2013 19:13 Kickboxer wrote:
As a moderately tolerant person (has gay acquaintances but not close friends, never ridicules gay people but would be horrified if future child turns out to be one) I think the main problem of the LGBT movement in western countries is their insistence on being perceived as "normal" as opposed to a group of people with a serious albeit 100% harmless defect.

It is a lot easier to deal with an uncomfortable issue if you frame it that way, I can easily see gay people in the same light as autistic people, or people obsessed with something I don't understand, or small people. A human being with a deviation they cannot control, something that doesn't concern me and I can easily embrace. But I can never agree that being gay is normal, or that we are all a little gay deep inside as the LGBT agenda seems to suggest, and I can sense myself becoming hostile when someone is trying to push that concept onto me because I simply do not agree with it in a fundamental manner.

When it comes to transgendered people, they need to understand their issue is simply an extreme one (to put it mildly) on the scale of things difficult to accept. Just like most people avoid hysterical women or men who solve matters through physical violence (we all know how much more common rednecks are compared to trannies), you guys and your unique set of issues are just too much to handle for your average Joe. It would probably be very beneficial to the transgendered community to date only other transgenders, since they understand each other well and embrace each other by default. Do transgender people actively seek out other transgendered people? And if no, why not?

it's the old divide and conquer applied to humans.
globalization was meant for economics not for humans so keeping them separated/isolated/detached must be a priority.
And my fury stands ready. I bring all your plans to nought. My bleak heart beats steady. 'Tis you whom I have sought.
Sixthworld
Profile Joined April 2011
United States7 Posts
March 11 2013 12:34 GMT
#177
I'm currently working on a paper describing how homophobia has been used as a weapon of sexism to combat woman's rights and feminism. Through socialization, people have been taught that (in general) "Feminism = Man-Hating = Lesbian". If one says that they are a feminist (valuing concepts such as equal pay and access to privilege, equal rights and treatment), instinctively many people would mistakenly identify them as some type of radical. Especially if the person is a female, often times they are viewed as some type of militant lesbian. To a large extent, this paradigm has proven effective at suppressing the 2nd wave woman's rights movements of the 1970s and onwards. Mere association with woman's empowerment was enough to have oneself ostracized and the entire message itself misinterpreted.

In order for equality to exist, it has to be a reality for all people rather than a select group. Equality will never exist if it does for some and not for others. The social entwining of these movements was seemingly, at face value, a ploy to subversively undermine both their ideals, while hoping to prevent the accelerated disintegration of the patriarchal society that has reigned supreme since time immemorial.
Lynda
Profile Joined May 2010
649 Posts
March 11 2013 12:44 GMT
#178
Do transgender people actively seek out other transgendered people?

it does actually seem to happen fairly often, I know about quite a few MtF/MtF, MtF/FtM and FtM/FtM couples.

And if no, why not?

doubled transition costs is a huge issue
Evangelist
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
1246 Posts
March 11 2013 12:53 GMT
#179
On March 11 2013 18:03 mdb wrote:
I think that transgenders definitely should identify themselves before kissing, having sex or having any sexual activity with other man. Hereby I present you the three laws of the transgenders :

1. A transgender must not kiss, fuck or hug another man without identifying himself.

2. A transgender must respect the fact that most men don`t like to engage in sexual activities with another man, even though the other man may have pussy.

3. A transgender must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Laws.


THEY ARE NOT A MAN.

What does it take to beat this reality into your head? I've met men more feminine than women, women more masculine than men, transgender people who run the full spectrum themselves.

What you are asking them to do is not only bigoted but also shows how insecure you are about your own sexuality. It's pitiful. Pathetic, even.
Evangelist
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
1246 Posts
March 11 2013 12:57 GMT
#180
On March 11 2013 19:13 Kickboxer wrote:
As a moderately tolerant person (has gay acquaintances but not close friends, never ridicules gay people but would be horrified if future child turns out to be one) I think the main problem of the LGBT movement in western countries is their insistence on being perceived as "normal" as opposed to a group of people with a serious albeit 100% harmless defect.

It is a lot easier to deal with an uncomfortable issue if you frame it that way, I can easily see gay people in the same light as autistic people, or people obsessed with something I don't understand, or small people. A human being with a deviation they cannot control, something that doesn't concern me and I can easily embrace. But I can never agree that being gay is normal, or that we are all a little gay deep inside as the LGBT agenda seems to suggest, and I can sense myself becoming hostile when someone is trying to push that concept onto me because I simply do not agree with it in a fundamental manner.

When it comes to transgendered people, they need to understand their issue is simply an extreme one (to put it mildly) on the scale of things difficult to accept. Just like most people avoid hysterical women or men who solve matters through physical violence (we all know how much more common rednecks are compared to trannies), you guys and your unique set of issues are just too much to handle for your average Joe. It would probably be very beneficial to the transgendered community to date only other transgenders, since they understand each other well and embrace each other by default. Do transgender people actively seek out other transgendered people? And if no, why not?


Uh. You realise that this defect has survived species transitions? Nn fact we don't actually know what causes people to be gay. We just know it isn't societal - rates of LGBT people remain more or less constant despite societal pressure both for and against.

The same argument was applied to black people only fairly recently, as well as other races. "Why don't they just date within their own race so as to avoid dealing with mine?" It was derided as an outdated ideal then and it is still outdated now.

Understand this. If you've ever had any kind of relationship with an animal (meaning you've had a pet) what you are doing is more fundamentally unnatural than any relationship with another human. Why do we consider pet owning normal and gay people not?

For the record, I am the proud owner of a lovely little yorkshire terrier. The point stands.
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 149 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 228
ProTech124
StarCraft: Brood War
Dewaltoss 222
Terrorterran 20
Bale 15
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm232
League of Legends
Doublelift6055
JimRising 770
Counter-Strike
taco 293
minikerr35
Other Games
summit1g12169
C9.Mang0359
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1247
BasetradeTV171
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream39
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP152
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo240
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
7h 9m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
8h 9m
Monday Night Weeklies
13h 9m
Replay Cast
20h 9m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 7h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 8h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 21h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.