• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:03
CEST 02:03
KST 09:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War375.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Rollback Netcode in Brood War Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7840 users

Headphone enthusiast thread! - Page 222

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 220 221 222 223 224 244 Next
Ben...
Profile Joined January 2011
Canada3485 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-08 07:45:51
December 08 2013 07:42 GMT
#4421
On December 08 2013 16:01 ShivaN wrote:
So both of you are recommending the ATH M50s. I've read quite a few reviews and posts on other forums about them now, everyone seems to have quite positive things to say from as far as I can tell. They're also relatively cheap! So if I got these I'd still have enough in the budget the pick up the Fiio E10, or comparable amp as well. Is this the way to go?

Complete newb question here, but how does the AMP interact with using speakers? I don't use headphones 100% of the time, actually when I'm just watching a show or browsing the web I'll just use my speakers. I'm seeing people say that I'd need a 2nd AMP for the speakers? What's the alternative, unplugging the AMP and swapping with speakers every time I want to use the other?

Thanks for all the suggestions guys!
Yeah swapping between them by unplugging one and plugging in the other is one way. For me I can use the drivers for my motherboard to switch what audio is output to so I have my headphones hooked in the front of my case and speakers hooked up to my motherboard and then just switch in the program.

You don't need an amp for your speakers. If you plug your amped headphones into the speakers it wouldn't know that an amp is plugged in, all it treats it as is something to output sound to. The amp is a middleman of sorts, it is just there to amplify your source and then pass it to the speakers.



"Cliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide" -Tastosis
gostunv
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Japan1178 Posts
December 08 2013 08:57 GMT
#4422
Razer just released some "premium" headsets.

What do you guys think?

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x17sd6u_razer-kraken-forged-headphones_tech
teamblackeye.com ///// http://www.youtube.com/user/gostunv ///// https://twitter.com/forgenjuro
pebble444
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Italy2503 Posts
December 08 2013 09:12 GMT
#4423
What do you guys think about these?
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00018MSNI/ref=ox_sc_act_title_3?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE
I am forcing myself to buy a good headset, this seems pretty reasnable, i have an external audio card that i never used yet, could come in handy. Bear in mind that i don' t want noise-reduction headphones. Now these, i don' t like how they look estetically, but they seem very solid?

what is this story about "rodaggio"? mweaning the first hours of use? didn' t know you had to do that..
"Awaken my Child, and embrace the Glory that is your Birthright"
B.I.G.
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
3251 Posts
December 08 2013 10:35 GMT
#4424
I bougt senheisser headphones for 180 euros and they lasted maybe 2 months. Biggest waste of money ever.
EnumaAvalon
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Philippines3613 Posts
December 08 2013 12:08 GMT
#4425
On December 08 2013 19:35 B.I.G. wrote:
I bougt senheisser headphones for 180 euros and they lasted maybe 2 months. Biggest waste of money ever.

What happened to the 2 year warranty?
(._.) ( l: ) ( .-. ) ( :l ) (._.) They see me rolling. They hating.
FliedLice
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Germany7494 Posts
December 08 2013 12:54 GMT
#4426
On December 08 2013 19:35 B.I.G. wrote:
I bougt senheisser headphones for 180 euros and they lasted maybe 2 months. Biggest waste of money ever.


I bought a pair of Sennheisers 7 years ago and I'm still using them. Best money I spent ever.
Kevmeister @ Dota2
TheManInBlack
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Nigeria266 Posts
December 08 2013 13:37 GMT
#4427
I would strongly advise anyone against using in-ear canal headphones. They will severly damage your ear drum membranes over prolonged use.

I bought my first 'gaming' headset:

[image loading]

They are absolutely gorgeous and the sound quality is amazing even on low volume (which I what I typically use now due to sensitive ears). I got them for £14.00 off of Amazon and I would definitely recommend them for laptops, computers or for people travelling long distances (they won't look like gaming headphones until closer inspection).
Djzapz
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Canada10681 Posts
December 08 2013 14:54 GMT
#4428
On December 08 2013 18:12 pebble444 wrote:
What do you guys think about these?
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00018MSNI/ref=ox_sc_act_title_3?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE
I am forcing myself to buy a good headset, this seems pretty reasnable, i have an external audio card that i never used yet, could come in handy. Bear in mind that i don' t want noise-reduction headphones. Now these, i don' t like how they look estetically, but they seem very solid?

what is this story about "rodaggio"? mweaning the first hours of use? didn' t know you had to do that..

It is excellent, and I assume rodaggio is the italian equivalent of the word "rodage" in French which means burn-in/break-in. It's complete bullshit that audiophiles have invented for themselves - they believe that your headphones' sound will change after the 30-ish hours of listening. There is absolutely no measurable difference though.

The HD650's are some of the most appreciated headphones out there so you can't go wrong.
"My incompetence with power tools had been increasing exponentially over the course of 20 years spent inhaling experimental oven cleaners"
Doublemint
Profile Joined July 2011
Austria8760 Posts
December 08 2013 14:57 GMT
#4429
On December 08 2013 18:12 pebble444 wrote:
What do you guys think about these?
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00018MSNI/ref=ox_sc_act_title_3?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE
I am forcing myself to buy a good headset, this seems pretty reasnable, i have an external audio card that i never used yet, could come in handy. Bear in mind that i don' t want noise-reduction headphones. Now these, i don' t like how they look estetically, but they seem very solid?

what is this story about "rodaggio"? mweaning the first hours of use? didn' t know you had to do that..


They should be pretty good imho.

On Cybermonday they had those Sennheiser Momentum on sale for 220€ instead of 300€ - I just had to :p

[image loading]

Apart from the fact that I got an Android phone thus the remote does not work properly I am quite satisfied with them. They sound great, built quality is the shit and they are a thing of beauty.


Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before the fall.
Ben...
Profile Joined January 2011
Canada3485 Posts
December 08 2013 16:15 GMT
#4430
On December 08 2013 21:54 FliedLice wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 08 2013 19:35 B.I.G. wrote:
I bougt senheisser headphones for 180 euros and they lasted maybe 2 months. Biggest waste of money ever.


I bought a pair of Sennheisers 7 years ago and I'm still using them. Best money I spent ever.
5 for me. Still look brand new too. Heck I have two pairs, one 5 years, one 3, and both are perfect still. Taking care of stuff you buy goes a long way, especially with headphones.
"Cliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide" -Tastosis
75
Profile Joined December 2012
Germany4057 Posts
December 08 2013 17:17 GMT
#4431
On December 08 2013 23:57 Doublemint wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 08 2013 18:12 pebble444 wrote:
What do you guys think about these?
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00018MSNI/ref=ox_sc_act_title_3?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE
I am forcing myself to buy a good headset, this seems pretty reasnable, i have an external audio card that i never used yet, could come in handy. Bear in mind that i don' t want noise-reduction headphones. Now these, i don' t like how they look estetically, but they seem very solid?

what is this story about "rodaggio"? mweaning the first hours of use? didn' t know you had to do that..


They should be pretty good imho.

On Cybermonday they had those Sennheiser Momentum on sale for 220€ instead of 300€ - I just had to :p

[image loading]

Apart from the fact that I got an Android phone thus the remote does not work properly I am quite satisfied with them. They sound great, built quality is the shit and they are a thing of beauty.



sennheiser momentum in brown is like the best looking headphone imo. i might buy them just for the looks at some day.
yo twitch, as long as I can watch 480p lagfree I'm happy
Djzapz
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Canada10681 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-08 17:17:50
December 08 2013 17:17 GMT
#4432
In his defense, I used to have some HD555 headphones and one of the drivers died for no apparent reason. Sometimes it's not your fault.

That said, Sennheiser tends to be durable. You know the Germans make good products. Bad luck happens.
"My incompetence with power tools had been increasing exponentially over the course of 20 years spent inhaling experimental oven cleaners"
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
December 08 2013 20:50 GMT
#4433
On December 08 2013 18:12 pebble444 wrote:
What do you guys think about these?
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00018MSNI/ref=ox_sc_act_title_3?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE
I am forcing myself to buy a good headset, this seems pretty reasnable, i have an external audio card that i never used yet, could come in handy. Bear in mind that i don' t want noise-reduction headphones. Now these, i don' t like how they look estetically, but they seem very solid?

what is this story about "rodaggio"? mweaning the first hours of use? didn' t know you had to do that..


Well, first things first, if you buy these you'll want an amp. The impedance on the HD650 is huge, about 300ohm which makes most soundcards sound "meh" with them. If you want to get the most out of them you will need something to drive them, like the Little Dot Mk3, or Fiio E09. That's just for the "oomph". If you want better source quality, you will also need a DAC (sort-of like an outer sound card). Even a cheap DAC like the one I bought recently (Fiio E07K) will make a huge amount of difference. But be aware that if you're going to buy a DAC + AMP that adds at least 200 more euros to your system price.

Not to mention people say that if you really want to get the best out of them you need a better AMP, like a Burson HA160 or even the Soloist, which cost about 2-3 times as much as the headphones themselves.

To someone who's just testing the waters, you might not feel much difference at all, but if you do go for those headphones I would highly recommend AT LEAST an amp. There are several you can buy for ~100eur. And they have to be headphone-dedicated amps. Not speaker amps. Just search google for "best headphone amp $100" or something like that and you'll find a ton of reviews and suggestions.

P.S.: There are actually slight differences after "burn-in" on some headphones, but most of them are so small that it's almost impossible for the human ear to distinguish, so I wouldn't worry about that at all.

Also @ShivaN - I really suggest you buying an external DAC. The reason for that is you can have your headphones always plugged into it, it will sound better than your sound card for headphones for sure. Then you can install something like SoundSwitch which lets you set a hotkey (for example I have ctrl + ~) that switches between soundcard and DAC, so basically between headphones and speakers, instantly. You can even set up certain programs like VLC to run on speakers no matter what and stuff like that.

And yeah the M50s are universally liked. So are the HD600/HD650, but you gotta pay significantly more for those, especially if you include the AMP cost. See above. :D
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
ShivaN
Profile Joined January 2007
United States933 Posts
December 08 2013 21:57 GMT
#4434
How does the DAC work? Does it do the job of the AMP as well, or would I need to get both? I saw you said you recently got the Fiio E07K, is that one you'd recommend? Thanks for the input! I've pretty much settled on getting the ATH M50s, now I just need to decide on the AMP/DAC issue. Any more info would be really helpful!
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-08 22:57:43
December 08 2013 22:53 GMT
#4435
DAC stands for Digital to Analog Converter, so as the name says, it converts digital signal (in this received via USB cable from the computer) to analog signal. So basically it converts 0s and 1s into electrical current that makes the headphones drivers vibrate to create sound.

Everything now-a-days has a DAC, the sound card on your motherboard (integrated in the south bridge chipset I think), your phone, the mp3 players, etc. But as everything else they come in different levels of quality, so most of the products use entry-level DACs which are cheap. A dedicated unit is a few levels above anything that comes integrated, because you pay STRICTLY for that.

Regarding the Fiio E07K, I got it for two reasons: first of all, sound cards don't do very well in driving headphones, and second of all, they are a 2-in-1 solution and have an integrated mini-amp (should do very well with the ATH-M50s since they have 38ohm impedance and this is rated from 16 to 150). So you don't need to get an AMP as well for them.
Also, it's portable, has a battery that will last about 12-15hours so you can use it as an amp with your phone (maybe even as a DAC if you can output signal through the usb port on your phone, it works with SOME Android devices, but it's not super-easy to set up, as it is on a PC - plug&play).

So, yes, I would definitely recommend it! If you don't care about the portable part, you can look into the Olympus (Fiio E10), which is more or less the same thing in terms of components, but it's for desktop use only. Some say it's better for it to have a battery since the current is more stable but honestly the differences should be close to null. I liked the fact that it had an analog volume knob (looks awesome) but I heard that it can become clogged with dust & stuff in time and that will generate static when you change the volume (potentiometer issues, most analog volume knobs develop them).

If you want to read more about how DACs work and why high-end will be better than low-end, read here: http://www.msbtech.com/support/How_DACs_Work.php but know that in order to reach a super-high level of fidelity, you also need the USB signal to come in "clean" which implies a whole world of other issues.

Bottom line, for 80eur (the price I payed for it), I'm 100% satisfied. The DAC made a bigger difference in the audio quality than the difference I heard from moving from the old headphones to the new ones (Creative Aurvana Live to Sennheiser Momentum).

If you want an alternative that I heard good things about, see the Schiit Modi, about the same price, with similar or slightly better performance, but lacking the mini-amp http://schiit.com/products/modi
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
ShivaN
Profile Joined January 2007
United States933 Posts
December 09 2013 02:48 GMT
#4436
So the Fiio E10 was what I was looking at initially, recommended by some other members. You say it's desktop only, which is fine, I don't plan to be using the headphones or AMP for portable multimedia, only for when I'm on the computer. Can I use the Fiio E10s with the SoundSwitch as well? My only concern with them was I want something that I'm not going to have to fiddle with every time I want to swap between headphones and speakers. Is there any other difference between the E10 and the E07K or are they both AMP/DACs? Thanks again, all of this has been very enlightening!
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-09 04:16:36
December 09 2013 04:06 GMT
#4437
Yes you can use any DAC with soundswitch. DACs are usually recognized automatically by Windows and added to the list of available outputs. SoundSwitch just facilitates easy access to them.
And yes, they are both DACs and AMPs, in fact, I think E10's AMP is slightly better (and rated at 16-300ohms as opposed to 16-100 for the E07K)! The DAC is the same Wolfson WM8740 chip.

And yeah, it's easy to use, you just plug it in and it installs drivers, then it shows up in sound playback devices. You leave speakers in the sound card, headphones in the FiiO, and install SoundSwitch to hotkey between them or simply do it from control panel - sounds.

Honestly, I wanted to buy the E10 myself but I called the store and they were out of stock. Then they offered me a discount on the E07K to the same price as the E10 (15% off), so I went for that.
The only downside I can possibly think of is if you plan to buy the E09K in the future. That has a slot where the you just plugin the E07K ( http://www.fiio.com.cn//upFile/20129191723234.jpg ), BUT, you don't need the E09K if you stick with the M50s, imho, so it shouldn't matter. Besides, maybe you wanna upgrade to a different amp anyway, etc. It's not a real downside, as the E10 works with the E09K anyway, it just doesn't look as pretty - http://bit.ly/IAdcqY
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
epok
Profile Joined September 2013
United States117 Posts
December 09 2013 17:38 GMT
#4438
I advise anyone looking to buy a gaming headset for whatever reason to not purchase a Logtiech G930. I understand that some people value a headset over headphones and a built-in microphone. But please do not buy the Logitech G930. I've been hassling with support now for a month to get my money back. Those guys are absolute scammers.
prochobo
Profile Joined May 2010
United States232 Posts
December 09 2013 21:45 GMT
#4439
I just got a pair of Beyerdynamic DT-990 Pro 250 ohm in last week. Paired with a Fiio E7, they sound incredible! These are supposed to be the more bassy headphones, but they seem tamer than my Sennheiser HD 280s. I was using Sony MDR-V6s with the E7 until I got these.

They sound so much more...clear. Going from my old headphones to the 990's, you can easily tell the difference in clarity. Individual instruments are easy to pick out and everything doesn't "blend" in together like with cheaper headphones. There's a clear difference between mids and highs, which is hard to tell with my cheaper cans.
Ben...
Profile Joined January 2011
Canada3485 Posts
December 09 2013 22:55 GMT
#4440
On December 10 2013 06:45 prochobo wrote:
I just got a pair of Beyerdynamic DT-990 Pro 250 ohm in last week. Paired with a Fiio E7, they sound incredible! These are supposed to be the more bassy headphones, but they seem tamer than my Sennheiser HD 280s. I was using Sony MDR-V6s with the E7 until I got these.

They sound so much more...clear. Going from my old headphones to the 990's, you can easily tell the difference in clarity. Individual instruments are easy to pick out and everything doesn't "blend" in together like with cheaper headphones. There's a clear difference between mids and highs, which is hard to tell with my cheaper cans.
Closed headphones will almost always sound a bit more bass heavy than open.

Also, Beyerdynamics are the bee's knees. I have two sets and I adore them. They are indeed incredibly clear. I have a set of DT-880 Premium 600 Ohms and I wouldn't trade them for anything. My DT-770 Pro 32 Ohms are no slouch either, though my use for them is completely different.
"Cliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide" -Tastosis
Prev 1 220 221 222 223 224 244 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings73
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ViBE128
ProTech123
SpeCial 91
StarCraft: Brood War
910 67
NaDa 24
Dota 2
monkeys_forever437
canceldota159
NeuroSwarm142
League of Legends
Doublelift4569
Other Games
summit1g6043
JimRising 420
C9.Mang0343
ToD81
PPMD31
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick698
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 103
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP62
• poizon28 35
• RyuSc2 24
• davetesta11
• Adnapsc2 9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Scarra944
Other Games
• Shiphtur558
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
9h 57m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
16h 57m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
18h 57m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 9h
Patches Events
1d 14h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 18h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 18h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Disclosure: This page contains affiliate marketing links that support TLnet.

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.