• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:16
CEST 03:16
KST 10:16
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6997 users

Headphone enthusiast thread! - Page 182

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 180 181 182 183 184 244 Next
Cephalopadre
Profile Joined April 2012
United States42 Posts
July 04 2012 04:23 GMT
#3621
On July 04 2012 06:22 BlueMooon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 03 2012 22:59 BlueMooon wrote:
Would marshmallow in ear headphones + worker ear mufffs do alot?


Loud volume from speakers next to me that is the situation

or any good reccommendations please I need a fast reply here and a reply


You can always just buy those Astros you linked. I don't know what you want a recommendation on, let alone parameters and your situation.
Real skill comes without effort
Son of Gnome
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States777 Posts
July 04 2012 06:54 GMT
#3622
Hey guys I was recently robbed so I need to get a new pair of earbuds, they are for music almost exclusively and possibly rarely for playing games but that is unlikely. I am willing to spend around 50 or so bucks maybe a bit more. Any recommendations or am I in the wrong thread?
Whatever happens, happens
Mordanis
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States893 Posts
July 04 2012 06:59 GMT
#3623
Well I'm feeling a little less confident about my Fiio e10 after plugging my headphones into my family's receiver, an only slightly dated but still pretty good Yamaha. I'm getting astonishingly good sound, and I'm wondering what I'd have to do to recreate the sound. I've been looking into getting the bravo ocean amp, but I have no idea if that would be as good as a receiver. So now I'm wondering if I should just pay out an extra $150 for a similar receiver, and then when I get a better paying job I'll be able to get a good set of speakers because I already have a receiver. Anyone have thoughts on this? Also, in a few months I'm planning to upgrade from my ATH-AD700s to either the Q701 or K550, if that impacts the reccomendation.

Also, to make sure I wasn't fooling myself, I did some research and found that the receiver in question has a DAC chip rated for 24 bit sound at 192 kHz, whereas the Fiio has 24 bit/44kHz, but effectively only about 16.5 bits in several circumstances. Plus I would imagine that the amplification is done better by the gigantic receiver than the tiny e10 ^^

One final thing: I'd like to thank everyone who's kept this thread alive because it's been one of the main things that's kept me listening to music. I just stopped playing trombone for the first time since I was 8 (I'm about 20 now :D), and so this thread has kept my passion for music alive between playing oppurtunities. I just want you all to know that you're awesome and handsome/pretty(choose one, or both!).
I love the smell of napalm in the morning... it smells like... victory. -_^ Favorite SC2 match ->Liquid`HerO vs. SlayerS CranK g.1 @MLG Summer Championship
T.O.P. *
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Hong Kong4685 Posts
July 04 2012 07:02 GMT
#3624
On July 04 2012 15:59 Mordanis wrote:
Well I'm feeling a little less confident about my Fiio e10 after plugging my headphones into my family's receiver, an only slightly dated but still pretty good Yamaha. I'm getting astonishingly good sound, and I'm wondering what I'd have to do to recreate the sound. I've been looking into getting the bravo ocean amp, but I have no idea if that would be as good as a receiver. So now I'm wondering if I should just pay out an extra $150 for a similar receiver, and then when I get a better paying job I'll be able to get a good set of speakers because I already have a receiver. Anyone have thoughts on this? Also, in a few months I'm planning to upgrade from my ATH-AD700s to either the Q701 or K550, if that impacts the reccomendation.

Also, to make sure I wasn't fooling myself, I did some research and found that the receiver in question has a DAC chip rated for 24 bit sound at 192 kHz, whereas the Fiio has 24 bit/44kHz, but effectively only about 16.5 bits in several circumstances. Plus I would imagine that the amplification is done better by the gigantic receiver than the tiny e10 ^^

One final thing: I'd like to thank everyone who's kept this thread alive because it's been one of the main things that's kept me listening to music. I just stopped playing trombone for the first time since I was 8 (I'm about 20 now :D), and so this thread has kept my passion for music alive between playing oppurtunities. I just want you all to know that you're awesome and handsome/pretty(choose one, or both!).

Fiio e10 is rated 24bit/96kHz. It's just that the receiver has never been tested.
Oracle comes in, Scvs go down, never a miscommunication.
Myrmidon
Profile Blog Joined December 2004
United States9452 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-04 08:25:05
July 04 2012 08:23 GMT
#3625
btw CD quality audio is "only" 16-bit, 44.1 kHz sampling rate. It doesn't really matter that the receiver can support 192 kHz unless you're playing from a file that has 192 kHz sampling rate. i.e. you're not making use of that capability anyway. And even then, that's pretty much useless, unless you're saying you can hear above 48 kHz or so, and you have music recorded on microphones that can pick up frequencies that high too (hint: most in studios are designed for capturing sounds humans can actually hear), and was processed to include all those frequencies in the final product.

The receiver actually sound a bit different, but if it is, being able to handle 192 kHz is not going to be the reason why.

Make sure to triple check, or more, that the receiver actually sounds better. In the least, this should involve a very good effort at matching volumes (ideally, with a good sound meter, or measuring a test signal level with a multimeter) before comparing. Small differences in volume like tenths of a dB, are enough to make things sound different, so be careful. Fast switching between the two devices while comparing is also important. Ideally, you'd do it blind, so you're identifying only by sound without knowing which is which.

Then you can figure out what is actually different about the sound, and go from there.
GloryOfAiur
Profile Joined October 2011
United States127 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-04 09:55:12
July 04 2012 09:51 GMT
#3626
http://www.amazon.com/Creative-EF0060-Aurvana-Live-Headphones/dp/B000ZJZ7OA
Are these good headphones? I red Mad Lust Envy's guide and he had good opinions about this, I am looking for a audiojack headphone ~$100 for music and NON COMPETITIVE gaming, comfort and durability is a must. I am okay with a strong bass, as long as it is not overwhelming.

I read the Newegg reviews and they are all fond of the headphone:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826158054&SortField=0&SummaryType=0&PageSize=10&SelectedRating=-1&VideoOnlyMark=False&IsFeedbackTab=true#scrollFullInfo
BlueMooon
Profile Joined June 2012
United Kingdom35 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-04 13:04:48
July 04 2012 11:06 GMT
#3627
On July 04 2012 13:23 Cephalopadre wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 04 2012 06:22 BlueMooon wrote:
On July 03 2012 22:59 BlueMooon wrote:
Would marshmallow in ear headphones + worker ear mufffs do alot?


Loud volume from speakers next to me that is the situation

or any good reccommendations please I need a fast reply here and a reply


You can always just buy those Astros you linked. I don't know what you want a recommendation on, let alone parameters and your situation.


Would marshmallow + muffs do the same work? That would be on a cheaper scale
"A goal without a plan is just a wish"
TriZen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
England219 Posts
July 04 2012 17:53 GMT
#3628
Hey! Just dropping in to see peoples opinions on the Steelseries 7h vs the Steelseries Siberia V2.. At the moment I can get either for a similar price (£50-£80) and was wondering which would be the best for a gaming headset? Having looked into it, both have extremely similar "numbers" + Show Spoiler +
Frequency response: 18 – 28,000 Hz
Impedance: 32 Ohm
SPL@ 1kHz, 1 Vrms: 112 dB
Cable length: 9.8 ft. (1 + 2 = 3 m)
Jacks: 3.5 mm
so it's hard for someone with no knowledge of headsets of which to choose, other than on appearance and sound blocking (the 7h looks much more a closed experience).

Thank you in advance for any response :D
sAsThark
Profile Joined September 2011
France27 Posts
July 04 2012 18:07 GMT
#3629
I have the AKG K601, I bought for around 150€. Really great sound, plugged on a Suprem X-FI sound card.

[image loading]


I had a Steelseries Siberia (The ear-cushion fall after 4 years of use). I can notice that the sound is really purest on the AKG (was ever great with the Steelseries).

http://fedoraproject.org/
FlyingToilet
Profile Joined August 2011
United States840 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-04 18:22:59
July 04 2012 18:22 GMT
#3630
On July 02 2012 17:34 CabelD wrote:
Has there been a release date for the new Siberias? They look really nice! ^^

Sorry for the late response but according to the steel series website, the siberia v2 frost blue headset is due for release in Q2 2012 but imho will probably end up in like Q3, they look decent might have to sell some old electronics or take out a loan to get that pair, and also i want a ducky illuminated with mx reds so bad! But so expensive! D:
http://justin.tv/flyingtoilet
GGitsJack
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
New Zealand426 Posts
July 05 2012 13:00 GMT
#3631
Hey guys. I've been looking around for eaphones recently and saw the Siberia and instantly fell for the design (no suprises there).

I was wondering if there are any headphones that are similar to it, but maybe without the mic? Because I am mainly looking for earphones to use for my iphone.

Or in another side, does anyone know if the Siberia comes with a wire which just connects just the audio? I've searched around and seems that it's either the usb version or the one that comes with the mike input.
"A reason becomes an excuse if you don't do anything about it."
kineSiS-
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
Korea (South)1068 Posts
July 05 2012 13:25 GMT
#3632
On July 05 2012 22:00 GGitsJack wrote:
Hey guys. I've been looking around for eaphones recently and saw the Siberia and instantly fell for the design (no suprises there).

I was wondering if there are any headphones that are similar to it, but maybe without the mic? Because I am mainly looking for earphones to use for my iphone.

Or in another side, does anyone know if the Siberia comes with a wire which just connects just the audio? I've searched around and seems that it's either the usb version or the one that comes with the mike input.


Again.

GAMING HEADPHONES ARE USELESS FOR APPLICATIONS BESIDES GAMING.

As this is a gaming forum, that is perfectly acceptable if that is all you are looking for. But if you expect high fidelity you are in for a sorry surprise. Of course, chances are you don't know what you've missed so, eh.
GGitsJack
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
New Zealand426 Posts
July 05 2012 13:52 GMT
#3633
On July 05 2012 22:25 kineSiS- wrote:
Again.

GAMING HEADPHONES ARE USELESS FOR APPLICATIONS BESIDES GAMING.

As this is a gaming forum, that is perfectly acceptable if that is all you are looking for. But if you expect high fidelity you are in for a sorry surprise. Of course, chances are you don't know what you've missed so, eh.


That's kinda why I was asking if there were similar ones to the Siberia... I'm talking in terms of the 100% aesthetic design.

In other words, what would be some headphones that look really slick/similar to siberia and ideally be under 80 usd?

[image loading]
(Is it wrong to have such emphasis on aesthetics when choosing headphones?, I mean, when I saw the orange siberia it was like love at first sight, the first thought that ran through my head was "shit that looks awesome".)
"A reason becomes an excuse if you don't do anything about it."
ieatkids5
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
United States4628 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-05 14:00:27
July 05 2012 13:58 GMT
#3634
On July 05 2012 22:52 GGitsJack wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 05 2012 22:25 kineSiS- wrote:
Again.

GAMING HEADPHONES ARE USELESS FOR APPLICATIONS BESIDES GAMING.

As this is a gaming forum, that is perfectly acceptable if that is all you are looking for. But if you expect high fidelity you are in for a sorry surprise. Of course, chances are you don't know what you've missed so, eh.


That's kinda why I was asking if there were similar ones to the Siberia... I'm talking in terms of the 100% aesthetic design.

In other words, what would be some headphones that look really slick/similar to siberia and ideally be under 80 usd?

[image loading]
(Is it wrong to have such emphasis on aesthetics when choosing headphones?, I mean, when I saw the orange siberia it was like love at first sight, the first thought that ran through my head was "shit that looks awesome".)

Nope, pick the one you want. If you want it to look cool, it'd be stupid to buy one that doesn't. I'd suggest browsing around newegg or amazon looking for some that suit your taste (sorry, don't know any that suit your taste)

On July 04 2012 15:54 Son of Gnome wrote:
Hey guys I was recently robbed so I need to get a new pair of earbuds, they are for music almost exclusively and possibly rarely for playing games but that is unlikely. I am willing to spend around 50 or so bucks maybe a bit more. Any recommendations or am I in the wrong thread?

What kind of sound do you like? The more detailed you are, the better the recommendations I can give
Ecailles
Profile Joined June 2012
23 Posts
July 06 2012 17:04 GMT
#3635
I know these are not really headphones, or at least I dont think they are because TLO had ear buds in under them but can anyone tell me what are/where I can get sound proof ear muffs like they ones they use in tourneys? TLO's at homestory cup were pretty sick
Cephalopadre
Profile Joined April 2012
United States42 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-08 06:02:12
July 07 2012 23:52 GMT
#3636
Hey, anyone here own a Audio Technica ATH-ES10? I'm gathering as much info online before I spend $410 on Amazon. These cans are a bass heavy music focused portable, rather than for monitoring like with the ATH-M50.

[image loading]

[image loading]


Below is the set within the Head-Fi.org "Headphone Buying Guide" under "Upper Mid-Range Headphones: $300-$500"

1 = No amp required to get full utility
B = Bass heavy

(1-B) Audio Technica ATH-ES10, $380-$430. Warm balanced sound overall with decent isolation. Strong hard hitting bass, neutral mids, smooth sparkling highs.

http://www.head-fi.org/a/headphone-buying-guide

Here is an article on them from Headfonia
http://www.headfonia.com/audio-technica-es10/

Here is a video showing them being displaying at a Toyko trade show.
+ Show Spoiler +


Just wondering if any ES10 owners who read this could share their thoughts, thank you!
Real skill comes without effort
eugene88
Profile Joined July 2012
1 Post
July 08 2012 07:56 GMT
#3637
Should I wait for the Siberia V2 Frost Blue or just buy the SIberia V2 USB?
BlueMooon
Profile Joined June 2012
United Kingdom35 Posts
July 08 2012 17:37 GMT
#3638
On July 04 2012 20:06 BlueMooon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 04 2012 13:23 Cephalopadre wrote:
On July 04 2012 06:22 BlueMooon wrote:
On July 03 2012 22:59 BlueMooon wrote:
Would marshmallow in ear headphones + worker ear mufffs do alot?


Loud volume from speakers next to me that is the situation

or any good reccommendations please I need a fast reply here and a reply


You can always just buy those Astros you linked. I don't know what you want a recommendation on, let alone parameters and your situation.


Would marshmallow + muffs do the same work? That would be on a cheaper scale


All I need is a reply to this question >.< For my final decision

Would this do as much work as the astro?
"A goal without a plan is just a wish"
ieatkids5
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
United States4628 Posts
July 08 2012 18:05 GMT
#3639
On July 09 2012 02:37 BlueMooon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 04 2012 20:06 BlueMooon wrote:
On July 04 2012 13:23 Cephalopadre wrote:
On July 04 2012 06:22 BlueMooon wrote:
On July 03 2012 22:59 BlueMooon wrote:
Would marshmallow in ear headphones + worker ear mufffs do alot?


Loud volume from speakers next to me that is the situation

or any good reccommendations please I need a fast reply here and a reply


You can always just buy those Astros you linked. I don't know what you want a recommendation on, let alone parameters and your situation.


Would marshmallow + muffs do the same work? That would be on a cheaper scale


All I need is a reply to this question >.< For my final decision

Would this do as much work as the astro?

i feel like earmuffs + in ear headphones would block out more sound than the astros, but i haven't tried either.
slytown
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Korea (South)1411 Posts
July 08 2012 18:37 GMT
#3640
On July 08 2012 08:52 Cephalopadre wrote:
Hey, anyone here own a Audio Technica ATH-ES10? I'm gathering as much info online before I spend $410 on Amazon. These cans are a bass heavy music focused portable, rather than for monitoring like with the ATH-M50.

[image loading]

[image loading]


Below is the set within the Head-Fi.org "Headphone Buying Guide" under "Upper Mid-Range Headphones: $300-$500"

1 = No amp required to get full utility
B = Bass heavy

(1-B) Audio Technica ATH-ES10, $380-$430. Warm balanced sound overall with decent isolation. Strong hard hitting bass, neutral mids, smooth sparkling highs.

http://www.head-fi.org/a/headphone-buying-guide

Here is an article on them from Headfonia
http://www.headfonia.com/audio-technica-es10/

Here is a video showing them being displaying at a Toyko trade show.
+ Show Spoiler +
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ooyAs--xsKQ


Just wondering if any ES10 owners who read this could share their thoughts, thank you!


Careful trying to buy "bass heavy" headphones. It's a marketing gimmick for losers who put subwoofers in their cars and listen to rap music that has no musicality. Hearing only a bass drum is not pleasant. I like my hip hop and trip hop, but people wanting to up their sound clearly are in the dark when submitting to the gimmick.

Good bass is much better defined as tight and not bloated. You want the headphone to never cloud what the producer intended for you to hear, even though not all masters tracks sound good. Color in headphones (and in production) needs to be subtle. Many claim closed headphones are better for low-end specific recordings but I can't say I've ever picked a closed headphone over a solid open headphone performer. Sound stage, detail, and transparency are much better listening draws than bass.

I have to say the best bass I ever heard was on the Hifiman HE-6; It's an open planar magnetic headphone that had a large soundstage and amazing detail. Blew me away.

[image loading]
The best Flash meme ever: http://imgur.com/zquoK
Prev 1 180 181 182 183 184 244 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings60
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 137
RuFF_SC2 39
ProTech24
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15348
Rain 2266
Artosis 640
Bale 16
League of Legends
Doublelift3864
Counter-Strike
taco 279
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox579
Mew2King186
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1136
Other Games
summit1g9725
Day[9].tv663
JimRising 551
PiGStarcraft324
C9.Mang0252
ArmadaUGS68
ViBE51
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV182
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream90
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 148
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP53
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv663
• Scarra589
• Shiphtur202
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
11h 44m
OSC
20h 44m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 8h
Online Event
1d 9h
FEL
1d 14h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 15h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 17h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Disclosure: This page contains affiliate marketing links that support TLnet.

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.