• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:54
CEST 17:54
KST 00:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)56Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Fantasy returning? ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8039 users

Altitude the game - Page 27

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 25 26 27 28 29 Next All
BG1
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
Canada1550 Posts
May 31 2010 10:01 GMT
#521
On May 31 2010 17:01 humblegar wrote:
I just got my "flexible wings", the biplane is fun to learn

The TL servers are mostly empty and 150+ ping for me, I guess they are ment for US?



Yes the TL servers are located in the US.
There was once a dream that was Esports. You could only whisper it. Anything more than a whisper and it would vanish... Now is the time to make that dream a reality!
jtype
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
England2167 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-31 12:21:49
May 31 2010 12:19 GMT
#522
Unfortunately I keep getting dropped from the TL servers, so they're unplayable. Other people I was playing with yesterday were complaining of the same thing.

I'm really enjoying this game, except for all the noob teams. Whenever I play a team-based game I nearly always end up succumbing to team-rage. Playing TBD with a good team is amazingly fun, but playing with teams who don't know how to block, escort or bomb-carry is just infuriating.

edit - actually, I'll correct that. I don't mind if people don't know how to do those things, as then there is a good reason for not doing them and there is a chance that they'll learn, but it's those people who obviously know how to play the game decently, but just don't ever help their team.
BG1
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
Canada1550 Posts
May 31 2010 12:22 GMT
#523
On May 31 2010 21:19 jtype wrote:
Unfortunately I keep getting dropped from the TL servers, so they're unplayable. Other people I was playing with yesterday were complaining of the same thing.

I'm really enjoying this game, except for all the noob teams. Whenever I play a team-based game I nearly always end up succumbing to team-rage. Playing TBD with a good team is amazingly fun, but playing with teams who don't know how to block, escort or bomb-carry is just infuriating.



Play in ladder or captain's games servers, much more organized and competitive there.
There was once a dream that was Esports. You could only whisper it. Anything more than a whisper and it would vanish... Now is the time to make that dream a reality!
jtype
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
England2167 Posts
May 31 2010 12:25 GMT
#524
On May 31 2010 21:22 BG1 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 31 2010 21:19 jtype wrote:
Unfortunately I keep getting dropped from the TL servers, so they're unplayable. Other people I was playing with yesterday were complaining of the same thing.

I'm really enjoying this game, except for all the noob teams. Whenever I play a team-based game I nearly always end up succumbing to team-rage. Playing TBD with a good team is amazingly fun, but playing with teams who don't know how to block, escort or bomb-carry is just infuriating.



Play in ladder or captain's games servers, much more organized and competitive there.


Oh really? I'll def give that a try. I know I'm foolish for expecting any level of teamwork on pub servers.
Scaramanga
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Australia8093 Posts
June 03 2010 14:56 GMT
#525
I'm australian so its really hard to find a server with people that i wont get kicked from, even then ive got 190 ping and strugle to do anything, dosent help when i put filters on for games with no players and the filters dont even work
Loda talked about the fun counter, it's AdmiralBulldog on his natures prophet
nebffa
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Australia776 Posts
June 03 2010 15:04 GMT
#526
theres 1-2 active australian servers at night time scara - keep searching till you find them, theyre really good!!!
goswser
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3548 Posts
June 04 2010 03:29 GMT
#527
Anyone want to start up the altitude league after SC2 beta shuts down? I've downloaded it and its pretty addictive .
say you were born into a jungle indian tribe where food was scarce...would you run around from teepee to teepee stealing meat scraps after a day lazying around doing nothing except warming urself by a fire that you didn't even make yourself? -rekrul
xlep
Profile Joined December 2009
Germany274 Posts
June 08 2010 20:15 GMT
#528
also got it just now... its really fun and kinda addictive ^^ got a question for the "pros" though: do you all play with keyboard/mouse combo? I find it really hard to control the throttle that way
skill is scissors beating rock
xlep
Profile Joined December 2009
Germany274 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-06-08 20:24:57
June 08 2010 20:24 GMT
#529
damn, sry for double posting
skill is scissors beating rock
KinosJourney2
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Sweden1811 Posts
June 08 2010 20:32 GMT
#530
Sad that the Demo runs out, i played the game for 1-2 days and it said my Trial was up and that i had to purchase the game to play.

Other then that it seems like a awesome game, played it with some friends and we had a blast.
ocho wrote: EDIT: NEVERMIND, THIS THING HAS APM TECHNOLOGY OMG
FreshVegetables
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Finland513 Posts
June 08 2010 20:46 GMT
#531
I just downloaded this
yummy tomatoes
Ethenielle
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Norway1006 Posts
June 08 2010 21:11 GMT
#532
On June 09 2010 05:15 xlep wrote:
also got it just now... its really fun and kinda addictive ^^ got a question for the "pros" though: do you all play with keyboard/mouse combo? I find it really hard to control the throttle that way


I dont think anyone plays seriously with the mouse.. it's just way too messy :p
Theres a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot.
tyr
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
France1686 Posts
June 08 2010 21:33 GMT
#533
keyboard/mouse combo ?
Wow didnt even know some people play that way.
As far as I know, every higher level players use keyboard only.
"I'm always reminded of how manly Jaedong is every time I see him." -Bisu
FortuneSyn
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
1826 Posts
June 08 2010 21:46 GMT
#534
This game is pretty fun. I am having a blast on a 6 player football server ^^
xlep
Profile Joined December 2009
Germany274 Posts
June 08 2010 21:54 GMT
#535
On June 09 2010 06:11 Ethenielle wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2010 05:15 xlep wrote:
also got it just now... its really fun and kinda addictive ^^ got a question for the "pros" though: do you all play with keyboard/mouse combo? I find it really hard to control the throttle that way


I dont think anyone plays seriously with the mouse.. it's just way too messy :p


thats the same feeling I have, but at the same time keyboard/mouse just feels "smoother" as long as you can control it properly
skill is scissors beating rock
FortuneSyn
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
1826 Posts
June 08 2010 22:20 GMT
#536
On June 09 2010 06:54 xlep wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2010 06:11 Ethenielle wrote:
On June 09 2010 05:15 xlep wrote:
also got it just now... its really fun and kinda addictive ^^ got a question for the "pros" though: do you all play with keyboard/mouse combo? I find it really hard to control the throttle that way


I dont think anyone plays seriously with the mouse.. it's just way too messy :p


thats the same feeling I have, but at the same time keyboard/mouse just feels "smoother" as long as you can control it properly


how can you play with both? Everytime i try to use a keyboard command after using the mouse i have to click twice to sort of activate the game again.
Cleomenes
Profile Joined May 2010
United States138 Posts
June 09 2010 02:24 GMT
#537
Holy shit, this game is fun. Everyone should at least try the demo.
mcgriddle
Profile Joined April 2009
United States253 Posts
June 09 2010 07:22 GMT
#538
Hey, I bought the game, not because they supported the sc2 scene, but because it was so damn fun. Even with my high ping I am able to play for fun. I think as long as I avoid bomb carrying nobody seems to notice.

You can find me on official server 2 or 3 usually, or any real wall <20 people server. Could sure use some mentoring :D. I do ok with mouse and loopy... but trying to gain some real skills instead of altitude cheesing, so I have been practicing alot with explodet since somebody told me they are the most often needed on teams. I think the trickster is more fun, but perhaps it is just because all I manage to do with the whale is spin in circles for ever. Really need to be able to turn tighter .
Reason obeys itself....and ignorance submits to whatever is dictated to it.
humblegar
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
Norway883 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-06-11 10:51:41
June 11 2010 10:50 GMT
#539
Patch: June 9th, offline mode, mouse control, bug fixes

Great stuff
StutteR
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States1903 Posts
June 11 2010 18:29 GMT
#540
Does anyone play this anymore? Servers seem dead
`~` | effOrt Movie sKyHigh forever & SEn
Prev 1 25 26 27 28 29 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 3
IntoTheiNu 1295
ComeBackTV 847
SteadfastSC763
TaKeTV 491
IndyStarCraft 176
Rex151
EnkiAlexander 83
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 763
IndyStarCraft 176
Rex 151
ProTech125
BRAT_OK 38
MindelVK 17
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 45790
Bisu 2297
EffOrt 972
Shuttle 619
BeSt 466
Mini 456
Soma 439
Light 429
Larva 360
ZerO 205
[ Show more ]
Rush 192
Hyuk 178
firebathero 78
Mong 64
Snow 57
910 56
Liquid`Ret 54
Pusan 53
Sexy 40
ToSsGirL 34
Aegong 30
Trap 29
Bale 27
Terrorterran 22
JYJ 21
Shine 20
Rock 16
yabsab 12
Sacsri 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
Dota 2
Gorgc8594
qojqva962
Counter-Strike
Fnx 800
fl0m696
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1410
Khaldor1171
Other Games
singsing1876
hiko1405
Beastyqt631
Livibee203
Hui .170
ArmadaUGS162
KnowMe128
XaKoH 96
QueenE84
Mew2King76
DeMusliM49
ZerO(Twitch)12
CosmosSc2 7
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV227
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream93
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 11
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• poizon28 40
• mYiSmile129
• StrangeGG 28
• Gemini_19 11
• Kozan
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 42
• Michael_bg 11
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3616
• TFBlade407
Other Games
• Shiphtur319
Upcoming Events
OSC
6h 6m
CranKy Ducklings
18h 6m
Online Event
19h 6m
FEL
1d
AI Arena Tournament
1d 1h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 3h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 18h
INu's Battles
1d 20h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.