• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:02
CEST 11:02
KST 18:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20262Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6135 users

Star Wars - The Old Republic - Page 33

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 31 32 33 34 35 248 Next
Latham
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
9593 Posts
August 04 2011 20:19 GMT
#641
In this day and age Lucas Arts branding should provide a discount not an increase in cost.
For the curse of life is the curse of want. PC = https://be.pcpartpicker.com/user/LathamTK/builds/#view=CrqmP6
TheAngelofDeath
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States2033 Posts
August 04 2011 20:21 GMT
#642
Is the beta key based, or linked to each account?? Cause I would totally have no problem buying a beta key or account if someone were to offer it.... *whistle*
"Infestors are the suck" - LzGamer
Deltablazy
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada580 Posts
August 05 2011 04:43 GMT
#643
Hmm.. So after 2 days of download and internet crashing I am finally able to play, only to get an error message saying "this environment is currently unavailable for play".

Really...
smallerk
Profile Joined October 2010
897 Posts
August 05 2011 22:09 GMT
#644
On August 05 2011 13:43 Deltablazy wrote:
Hmm.. So after 2 days of download and internet crashing I am finally able to play, only to get an error message saying "this environment is currently unavailable for play".

Really...


Please keep complaining about how you've been invited to beta, it doesnt make me rage at all.
Never Regret anything because at one time it was exactly what you wanted.
Senx
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Sweden5901 Posts
August 05 2011 22:18 GMT
#645
MY GOD that is one ugly and intrusive UI.. Cyan to the maximum.. they really want you to stare at the UI rather than the gameplay.. jesus christ man, a game in 2011 with this UI?

My eyes hurt just from that gameplay video.
"trash micro but win - its marine" MC commentary during HSC 4
Deltablazy
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada580 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-06 04:40:45
August 06 2011 04:37 GMT
#646
On August 06 2011 07:09 smallerk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 05 2011 13:43 Deltablazy wrote:
Hmm.. So after 2 days of download and internet crashing I am finally able to play, only to get an error message saying "this environment is currently unavailable for play".

Really...


Please keep complaining about how you've been invited to beta, it doesnt make me rage at all.

Yea, imma keep complaining. I just downloaded it all, waited until the open date, only to realize that for some reason I need to re download EVERYTHING. I guess I'm not meant to play this game. =\

Edit: Nvm, apparently I'm not the only one. Happened to everyone.
Dark-Storm
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada334 Posts
August 08 2011 03:01 GMT
#647
OMG just went and checked on an old email cause i did a account recovery for a dif site for my login in info.

And I find a Bioware email saying I have been selected for Beta......Fuck Yeah

totally forgot I registered with that old ass email on the bioware site
I don't have Pet Peeves. I have Major psychotic Fucking Hatreds
iNdEMAND
Profile Joined July 2010
130 Posts
August 08 2011 23:18 GMT
#648
Yeah looks like they sent out more invites today.
bITt.mAN
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Switzerland3700 Posts
August 09 2011 21:13 GMT
#649
I want to play this badly, and I want to play with TL people, because TL people are awesome.
We need a TL-related guild, that is a Guild comprised of people who know, like and understand Starcraft, cuz let's face it, that's the underlying reason we all get along and appreciate eachother :}

Something not too demanding or competitive (see WoW addiction, I don't want that)and preferably with branches in Europe, as well as the US.

(Imperial Agent FTW)
BW4LYF . . . . . . PM me, I LOVE PMs. . . . . . Long live "NaDa's Body" . . . . . . Fantasy | Bisu/Best | Jaedong . . . . .
Rah
Profile Joined February 2010
United States973 Posts
August 10 2011 15:46 GMT
#650
I'll be starting a guild named Notorious on one of the PvP servers with a couple friends from SC2. Shameless plug, but you might see me on there.
Streaming on twitch. http://www.twitch.tv/rahsun86
Warcloud
Profile Joined May 2010
United States97 Posts
August 10 2011 15:57 GMT
#651
I wish I had signed up before the beta started, I might have actually gotten selected t.t
King of Kings
Profile Joined July 2011
Germany481 Posts
August 10 2011 16:02 GMT
#652
Anyone wants to share his account? I could play when you sleep :D
Fan of: MarineKingPrime.WE | MVP_Keen | LiquidTLO | oGs.MC
Deltablazy
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada580 Posts
August 11 2011 08:16 GMT
#653
Well I have been playing this game for the past 2 days and got to lv 14.

I thought this game was going to be bad. WoW with a Star Wars skin? No thanks. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOY was I wrong. This game is incredibly fun.

First of all, how to level. You are not bombarded with quests. You have just enough quests to get you to the required level for the next zone. Most quests have bonus quests that don't require completion but yield additional rewards, cuz you know more goodies is always good. No more reading required. This game like runs on voice acting and you always choose what you wish to say. Most of the time the choices you make have consequences so don't just spam the first option every time.

The companion feature is awesome. It's basically a second you, but stronger, and it's also a vendor. Quite nice, cuz nobody likes to endlessly walk back and forth just to empty your back from all those greys that you so desperately need to sell cuz you are incredibly poor.

Leveling does seem a bit difficult and there is a lot of walking involved to complete this one quest, but it's because the world is huge so it can't be blamed, besides if you're leveling too fast you're going to be missing out on the story.

I haven't tried PvP yet but I hear it's a lot of fun.

Just thought I'd make a small review. It's a good thing I got into the beta because I'm definitely going to buy this game now.
snotboogie
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Australia3550 Posts
August 11 2011 08:53 GMT
#654
On August 10 2011 06:13 bITt.mAN wrote:
I want to play this badly, and I want to play with TL people, because TL people are awesome.
We need a TL-related guild, that is a Guild comprised of people who know, like and understand Starcraft, cuz let's face it, that's the underlying reason we all get along and appreciate eachother :}

Something not too demanding or competitive (see WoW addiction, I don't want that)and preferably with branches in Europe, as well as the US.

(Imperial Agent FTW)


I'm 100% with this post, even the Imperial Agent part. That's probably gonna be my main =P
meiyo
Profile Joined August 2010
Norway81 Posts
August 11 2011 09:26 GMT
#655
Thanks for the short summary deltablazy, btw may I ask what class you are playing?
Fatze
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Germany1342 Posts
August 11 2011 09:47 GMT
#656
lookin forward to see more @ gamescom
Comfort from bottles, cheers from beers the guitars are our weapons and we know how to kill!
bITt.mAN
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Switzerland3700 Posts
August 11 2011 10:26 GMT
#657
GawdDAMMIT I really wish I'd signed up to the Beta TWO YEARS AGO ):

Also, If we were to make a TeamLiquid clan I doubt we could just call it "TeamLiquid", because now TL's all big an' corporate (AH! what a nightmare, Hot_Bid with all that power :E).


So we'd have to ask Naz or Drone or whoever deals with the legal stuff if we could use it in our small clan name ^^

I don't think we should be limited to only one Faction, so maybe mirror clans of:

TeamLiquid Light
TeamLiquid Dark


or even just

[TL.net]Light . . . [TL]Light
[TL.net]Dark . . . [TL]Dark

What do you guys think, are you in with this?!?! if so reply!
BW4LYF . . . . . . PM me, I LOVE PMs. . . . . . Long live "NaDa's Body" . . . . . . Fantasy | Bisu/Best | Jaedong . . . . .
snotboogie
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Australia3550 Posts
August 11 2011 10:28 GMT
#658
I signed up for the Beta two years ago and I haven't gotten in =(

I need this game. NOW.
mcht
Profile Joined December 2009
Germany201 Posts
August 11 2011 10:30 GMT
#659
do they only invite canadians ? :D
bITt.mAN
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Switzerland3700 Posts
August 11 2011 12:39 GMT
#660
I need to stop going on the website every night, it's making me get overly hyped up.

AAHH I feel exactly like I did in the SC2 Beta, ugh the wait, though it's so worth it afterwards. Only problem that time was once I got my Beta key in like Jan, I found out my computer couldn't connect to Battle.net 2.0
:E hope that doesn't happen with this!
BW4LYF . . . . . . PM me, I LOVE PMs. . . . . . Long live "NaDa's Body" . . . . . . Fantasy | Bisu/Best | Jaedong . . . . .
Prev 1 31 32 33 34 35 248 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 58m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 141
EnDerr 9
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 3295
Hyuk 265
Stork 154
Soma 140
Mong 75
NotJumperer 65
Yoon 60
Killer 58
Shinee 55
ToSsGirL 41
[ Show more ]
EffOrt 36
Bale 32
Sharp 32
Hm[arnc] 24
ajuk12(nOOB) 23
Noble 21
yabsab 13
Shine 7
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc81
League of Legends
JimRising 457
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1189
shoxiejesuss584
ceh9524
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King162
Other Games
summit1g7728
singsing980
crisheroes98
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick672
BasetradeTV157
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream34
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 23
• killerbeecast2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2177
• WagamamaTV42
League of Legends
• Stunt415
Other Games
• Shiphtur791
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
58m
INu's Battles
1h 58m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
3h 58m
OSC
13h 13m
Replay Cast
13h 58m
OSC
1d 13h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.