• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:16
CEST 23:16
KST 06:16
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8380 users

Star Wars - The Old Republic - Page 155

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 153 154 155 156 157 248 Next
heishe
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Germany2284 Posts
December 26 2011 19:42 GMT
#3081
To you guys who already played a Sentinel to maybe 35 and above: Is the healer companion that you get on Balmorra much more efficient in healing than the healing droid?
If you value your soul, never look into the eye of a horse. Your soul will forever be lost in the void of the horse.
Whitewing
Profile Joined October 2010
United States7483 Posts
December 26 2011 19:49 GMT
#3082
On December 27 2011 04:42 heishe wrote:
To you guys who already played a Sentinel to maybe 35 and above: Is the healer companion that you get on Balmorra much more efficient in healing than the healing droid?


He can do other stuff than just heal, and yeah, he's as good if not better as a healer.
Strategy"You know I fucking hate the way you play, right?" ~SC2John
PHILtheTANK
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1834 Posts
December 26 2011 19:54 GMT
#3083
On December 27 2011 03:04 Kiante wrote:
rofl dude. just rofl. trying to make trolling a thread for 6 months some kind of noble affair. do what you want but theres a perfectly good GW2 thread around somewhere where you dont need to spread constant negativity.


lol.


lol Kiante, i wouldn't even bother. I've been having this exact same conversation with him for a month now, but he keeps plugging along
Jieun <3
blade55555
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States17423 Posts
December 26 2011 20:10 GMT
#3084
On December 27 2011 02:08 Kiante wrote:
Hey fruscainte, i just wanted to address you for a second.

So lets get some facts down, in july you stated essentially (yes i'm paraphrasing) that you thought the game looked like shit and you might play a demo

couple of months later, you were playing lots of beta

after that you declared you wouldn't touch the game until significant work was done and u were hanging out for GW2


now, at some point, in those 3 main points, you've typed around (again, this isn't exact) 27 THOUSAND WORDS.

in this thread

That is more words than the combined total of my honours thesis literature review, project plan, and the lit review, project proposal and final report for my human computer interactions course.

this is fourth year uni level work. stuff that took me a semester to put together.


so to summarise, you dislike the game for many points that you find valid (and that is all that matters here, as playing a game is all down to personal taste).

Instead of moving on with your life, you did work equivilent to half a semester of honours level engineering course work in terms of word numbers.



I put this proposal to you: Stop posting in this thread, and go do something productive. by the time expansions are coming out on this game you'll probably have put in the effort to cure cancer, and convincing people SWTOR is shit just isn't worth it man.


srsly


LOL I just want to say this cracked me up (and is true). I mean I seriously hate some games like COD but I don't spend my time in the COD thread calling it bad over and over again :D.
When I think of something else, something will go here
Bleak
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Turkey3059 Posts
December 26 2011 21:02 GMT
#3085
Just started playing it. It really plays and looks amazing, on everything high without v-sync max fps I got was 79, with v-sync on, I am around 40-65 range which is still good. The weirdest thing is, even on like 30 FPS, there is no stutter, the game plays awesomely.

I'm just level 3, but really loving. I hope there's enough dungeons to heal because this is gonna be awesome!
"I am a beacon of knowledge blazing out across a black sea of ignorance. "
Firebolt145
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Lalalaland34507 Posts
December 26 2011 21:05 GMT
#3086
Wtb your computer. I have to make do with about 15fps tops.
Moderator
LaNague
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Germany9118 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-26 21:15:03
December 26 2011 21:11 GMT
#3087
On December 27 2011 04:39 Capped wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 27 2011 04:22 Firebolt145 wrote:
On December 27 2011 04:13 LaNague wrote:
there is no action delay, read my post -.-

It's not as bad as some people make it out to be, but it's definitely there. At least for me it is.


Exactly. In that video it looked like a demonstration of it to me :|

Yeah, in the video there is what looks like a half second delay from the castbar reaching full and the speed / animation of the speeder coming into effect.




do you guys even read posts or just watch videos?

anyways, you made me upload a video about this, i never did anything like this before, congratulations. i will edit this in here once its done uploading on my slow connection.



here you go, moving pictures
Firebolt145
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Lalalaland34507 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-26 21:20:47
December 26 2011 21:20 GMT
#3088
LaNague I fully get what you're saying and I do it all the time in WoW. It is definitely doable in SWTOR but not quite to the same fluidity.

Just watched your video and even that is a lot better than what I personally experience, although you jump very very late. Perhaps it's your computer, I don't know. But I'm not the only one complaining about it.
Moderator
Saeglopur
Profile Joined February 2011
Canada177 Posts
December 26 2011 21:20 GMT
#3089
i nominate kiante's post for the teamliquid hall of fame. life is short, why spend hours upon hours writing about a game you obviously hate?

slicing always reminds me of muling. need gud macro to keep dem robots on mission 24/7
LaNague
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Germany9118 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-26 21:25:46
December 26 2011 21:24 GMT
#3090
On December 27 2011 06:20 Firebolt145 wrote:
LaNague I fully get what you're saying and I do it all the time in WoW. It is definitely doable in SWTOR but not quite to the same fluidity.

Just watched your video and even that is a lot better than what I personally experience, although you jump very very late. Perhaps it's your computer, I don't know. But I'm not the only one complaining about it.



i pressed jump when the bar is filled, although the 2nd jump might be a bit late, but thats why i have 3.
i jumped so early that the game actually writes "canceled" when i press my jump button. I really dont see the 0.5 seconds combat delay people are talking about. They confuse this with client side animations, i have those too with vobro blades, but they dont matter gameplay-wise.


remeber jump has a animation too, it starts with the char going down, collecting strenght. The actual button press happens when you see "canceled"
Fruscainte
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
4596 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-26 22:43:30
December 26 2011 22:19 GMT
#3091
On December 27 2011 06:24 LaNague wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 27 2011 06:20 Firebolt145 wrote:
LaNague I fully get what you're saying and I do it all the time in WoW. It is definitely doable in SWTOR but not quite to the same fluidity.

Just watched your video and even that is a lot better than what I personally experience, although you jump very very late. Perhaps it's your computer, I don't know. But I'm not the only one complaining about it.



i pressed jump when the bar is filled, although the 2nd jump might be a bit late, but thats why i have 3.
i jumped so early that the game actually writes "canceled" when i press my jump button. I really dont see the 0.5 seconds combat delay people are talking about. They confuse this with client side animations, i have those too with vobro blades, but they dont matter gameplay-wise.


remeber jump has a animation too, it starts with the char going down, collecting strenght. The actual button press happens when you see "canceled"


EDIT: Never mind, my bad
Zerothegreat
Profile Joined September 2010
United States787 Posts
December 26 2011 22:22 GMT
#3092
I found this video of a 8man raid on normal mode. It doesn't look rofleasymode like some people are worried about.

http://www.millenium.org/swtor/accueil/videos/actualites/56450-swtor-brise-os-boss-du-palais-de-karagga

Check it out if you like.
Capped
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom7236 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-26 22:49:19
December 26 2011 22:29 GMT
#3093
On December 27 2011 07:19 Fruscainte wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 27 2011 06:24 LaNague wrote:
On December 27 2011 06:20 Firebolt145 wrote:
LaNague I fully get what you're saying and I do it all the time in WoW. It is definitely doable in SWTOR but not quite to the same fluidity.

Just watched your video and even that is a lot better than what I personally experience, although you jump very very late. Perhaps it's your computer, I don't know. But I'm not the only one complaining about it.



i pressed jump when the bar is filled, although the 2nd jump might be a bit late, but thats why i have 3.
i jumped so early that the game actually writes "canceled" when i press my jump button. I really dont see the 0.5 seconds combat delay people are talking about. They confuse this with client side animations, i have those too with vobro blades, but they dont matter gameplay-wise.


remeber jump has a animation too, it starts with the char going down, collecting strenght. The actual button press happens when you see "canceled"


It doesn't affect everyone equally, but this is what they're talking about:



Now your just trolling on purpose -_- He posted the same fucking video.

By the way LaNague, yes i do read posts and watch videos. Hence why the troll just posted your same video with action delay. Its been tried and tested by 1000's of people, including myself in combat. Explain why i should believe some random person on TL who is now acting a turd?

Try not to be a complete d***wad when people arent attacking you personally, it doesnt get you far in life.

BTW SWTOR rocks.

Useless wet fish.
Fruscainte
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
4596 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-26 22:46:26
December 26 2011 22:38 GMT
#3094
On December 27 2011 07:29 Capped wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 27 2011 07:19 Fruscainte wrote:
On December 27 2011 06:24 LaNague wrote:
On December 27 2011 06:20 Firebolt145 wrote:
LaNague I fully get what you're saying and I do it all the time in WoW. It is definitely doable in SWTOR but not quite to the same fluidity.

Just watched your video and even that is a lot better than what I personally experience, although you jump very very late. Perhaps it's your computer, I don't know. But I'm not the only one complaining about it.



i pressed jump when the bar is filled, although the 2nd jump might be a bit late, but thats why i have 3.
i jumped so early that the game actually writes "canceled" when i press my jump button. I really dont see the 0.5 seconds combat delay people are talking about. They confuse this with client side animations, i have those too with vobro blades, but they dont matter gameplay-wise.


remeber jump has a animation too, it starts with the char going down, collecting strenght. The actual button press happens when you see "canceled"


It doesn't affect everyone equally, but this is what they're talking about:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azzv3DTQgyQ&feature=player_embedded


Now your just trolling on purpose -_- He posted the same fucking video.



Did he? I scrolled up and all I saw was that video of him doing something and then jumping. I'm sorry I did not mean to come off as a "dick troll", was just trying to help since I thought there was misunderstanding

BTW SWTOR rocks.


Glad you're enjoying your time, time had fun is time well spent

EDIT: Did that guy on the last page resolve his credit card issue yet btw? No one else responded to him, so I was curious!

EDIT 2: Ah, it was posted on the last page. Haha, whoops. My b Sorry for that! Scrolled over the last page but I didn't notice it. Heh. Edited out my original post, sorry for the misunderstanding!
Capped
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom7236 Posts
December 26 2011 22:48 GMT
#3095
I was talking to the other dude - Very well put by myself when i say "By the way LANAGUE" i did not call you a dickwad. Fruscanite

Your trolling attempts are v.bad as you say you read a reply on the last page but apparently missed a video link. -_-
Useless wet fish.
Fruscainte
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
4596 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-26 23:01:25
December 26 2011 22:51 GMT
#3096
On December 27 2011 04:16 kasumimi wrote:
Fruscainte haven't you farmed enough posts in this thread? Please go give your constructive and intelligent input somewhere else. You don't like the game, yes we get it, since half a year+++ ago.
You might enjoy subtle trolling but some of us are on to you - the fun is gone.

Take care old friend.


But I said this game is pretty damn good, I just personally don't think it's worth the money right now for the faults I find in it. If it was just a tidbit cheaper, I would play it

On December 27 2011 07:48 Capped wrote:
I was talking to the other dude - Very well put by myself when i say "By the way LANAGUE" i did not call you a dickwad. Fruscanite

Your trolling attempts are v.bad as you say you read a reply on the last page but apparently missed a video link. -_-


The video didn't embed properly. I'm used to youtube links embedding, and if I don't see it embedded, I just assume there isn't anything there when I quickly scroll through a page. My bad, again. No harm meant Edited out my post, as I said. Did not see the video properly, but since someone already brought it up, no point in bringing up again, eh? I thought that there was a misunderstanding that wasn't there in the posts above mine and I linked that video for a second reference. So again, I'm sincerely sorry. I should have checked more thoroughly!

Also, as many of you imply, I don't go to /v/ or any board on 4chan. That place is...well, it's something else. I avoid it like the plague it is.

Nonetheless, I read that the lag thing only affects people in Warzones or something? Or maybe just some people everywhere? *confused*
Hoban
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States1600 Posts
December 26 2011 23:05 GMT
#3097
Lvl 40 Bounty Hunter (mercenary) and so far I am really enjoying myself. I definitely feel like this class requires a fair amount of skill and planning to play. I am really looking forward to 8 and 16-man Ops to try my theory crafting on. The lack of a combat log makes optimization kind of hard but I think I have this class figured out pretty well. I'd like to hear some opinions on Sith Assassins. I am thinking of rolling one next and speccing as a tank.
"I am a leaf on the wind."
Fruscainte
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
4596 Posts
December 26 2011 23:08 GMT
#3098
On December 27 2011 08:05 Hoban wrote:
Lvl 40 Bounty Hunter (mercenary) and so far I am really enjoying myself. I definitely feel like this class requires a fair amount of skill and planning to play. I am really looking forward to 8 and 16-man Ops to try my theory crafting on. The lack of a combat log makes optimization kind of hard but I think I have this class figured out pretty well. I'd like to hear some opinions on Sith Assassins. I am thinking of rolling one next and speccing as a tank.


I was actually wondering how Bounty Hunter's played because, when I inevitably return in 2-3 months, I want to know how they feel. Can you give me a good rundown on it? Like, why do you think it takes a good amount of planning, in your opinion? That class really felt appealing to me, but I never got around to touching it.
LaNague
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Germany9118 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-26 23:10:11
December 26 2011 23:09 GMT
#3099
On December 27 2011 07:29 Capped wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 27 2011 07:19 Fruscainte wrote:
On December 27 2011 06:24 LaNague wrote:
On December 27 2011 06:20 Firebolt145 wrote:
LaNague I fully get what you're saying and I do it all the time in WoW. It is definitely doable in SWTOR but not quite to the same fluidity.

Just watched your video and even that is a lot better than what I personally experience, although you jump very very late. Perhaps it's your computer, I don't know. But I'm not the only one complaining about it.



i pressed jump when the bar is filled, although the 2nd jump might be a bit late, but thats why i have 3.
i jumped so early that the game actually writes "canceled" when i press my jump button. I really dont see the 0.5 seconds combat delay people are talking about. They confuse this with client side animations, i have those too with vobro blades, but they dont matter gameplay-wise.


remeber jump has a animation too, it starts with the char going down, collecting strenght. The actual button press happens when you see "canceled"


It doesn't affect everyone equally, but this is what they're talking about:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azzv3DTQgyQ&feature=player_embedded


Now your just trolling on purpose -_- He posted the same fucking video.

By the way LaNague, yes i do read posts and watch videos. Hence why the troll just posted your same video with action delay. Its been tried and tested by 1000's of people, including myself in combat. Explain why i should believe some random person on TL who is now acting a turd?

Try not to be a complete d***wad when people arent attacking you personally, it doesnt get you far in life.

BTW SWTOR rocks.




?? you guys say something about ability delay and the common "proof" is someone casting the mount and canceling after the cast and the mount gets removed.
I just told people a hundred times that this is for the mount cast only and that combat is not affected by it, but noone listens or tries it, so i made a video where i cast an actual combat ability and cancel it as soon after the cast as humanly possible and even though the Ui tells me i canceled and the animations break, the heal goes trough.
This is proof that the servers are fine and there is no server sided ability delay, you dont need to believe me as a "random dude", you can see it in my video and do it yourself.
Also, i dont see where i am being attacked or acting like a whatever that is amd i also dont need life lessons from you, i just try to show people that they suffer from reversed placebo effect.

Whatever, i did my best with this video, if you disregard it and think there is some server sided ability delay, so be it.
Capped
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom7236 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-26 23:15:03
December 26 2011 23:10 GMT
#3100
On December 27 2011 08:05 Hoban wrote:
I'd like to hear some opinions on Sith Assassins. I am thinking of rolling one next and speccing as a tank.


Assassins are really awesome fun and good single-target dps. ATM in level 26 and since about 15~ ive been able to come near top of any BG's ive entered. I can destroy elites with ease (with the tank companion) and do nice DPS in FP's. The tanking seems to be decent too with some nice skills, i havent tested it well though.

AoE is the assassins downfall, you basically have a KB and nothing else for aoe at my level, i dont know if it improves later on either.

I love playing mine, the enjoyment is awesome ^_^


On December 27 2011 08:09 LaNague wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 27 2011 07:29 Capped wrote:
On December 27 2011 07:19 Fruscainte wrote:
On December 27 2011 06:24 LaNague wrote:
On December 27 2011 06:20 Firebolt145 wrote:
LaNague I fully get what you're saying and I do it all the time in WoW. It is definitely doable in SWTOR but not quite to the same fluidity.

Just watched your video and even that is a lot better than what I personally experience, although you jump very very late. Perhaps it's your computer, I don't know. But I'm not the only one complaining about it.



i pressed jump when the bar is filled, although the 2nd jump might be a bit late, but thats why i have 3.
i jumped so early that the game actually writes "canceled" when i press my jump button. I really dont see the 0.5 seconds combat delay people are talking about. They confuse this with client side animations, i have those too with vobro blades, but they dont matter gameplay-wise.


remeber jump has a animation too, it starts with the char going down, collecting strenght. The actual button press happens when you see "canceled"


It doesn't affect everyone equally, but this is what they're talking about:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azzv3DTQgyQ&feature=player_embedded


Now your just trolling on purpose -_- He posted the same fucking video.

By the way LaNague, yes i do read posts and watch videos. Hence why the troll just posted your same video with action delay. Its been tried and tested by 1000's of people, including myself in combat. Explain why i should believe some random person on TL who is now acting a turd?

Try not to be a complete d***wad when people arent attacking you personally, it doesnt get you far in life.

BTW SWTOR rocks.




?? you guys say something about ability delay and the common "proof" is someone casting the mount and canceling after the cast and the mount gets removed.
I just told people a hundred times that this is for the mount cast only and that combat is not affected by it, but noone listens or tries it, so i made a video where i cast an actual combat ability and cancel it as soon after the cast as humanly possible and even though the Ui tells me i canceled and the animations break, the heal goes trough.
This is proof that the servers are fine and there is no server sided ability delay, you dont need to believe me as a "random dude", you can see it in my video and do it yourself.
Also, i dont see where i am being attacked or acting like a whatever that is amd i also dont need life lessons from you, i just try to show people that they suffer from reversed placebo effect.

Whatever, i did my best with this video, if you disregard it and think there is some server sided ability delay, so be it.


Ok mate, your not acting a total douche, i'll take your word for it. >.<

and heres one for you.

action delay. Its been tried and tested by 1000's of people, including myself in combat


^ Thats why for all your proof you have it means nothing to me.

It is entirely possible that it effects certain people in areas of the world or internet connections or <insert unknown factor here> but it IS there. Deal with that fact.

If you dont want life lessons from me, may i suggest reading your posts back and considering it can sound quite rude, or at least obnoxious.

Now im going back to enjoying SWTOR. cya
Useless wet fish.
Prev 1 153 154 155 156 157 248 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O156
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 5
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 559
ZZZero.O 156
Hyun 57
soO 53
Dota 2
qojqva2175
monkeys_forever54
League of Legends
Doublelift2229
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4206
Liquid`Hasu680
Other Games
summit1g7435
FrodaN1667
KnowMe346
420jenkins222
Pyrionflax217
Livibee178
QueenE92
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick709
StarCraft 2
angryscii 33
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 72
• Adnapsc2 29
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix7
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1055
• Shiphtur618
• Scarra344
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
12h 44m
Patches Events
17h 44m
BSL Open Qualifier
21h 44m
BSL Open Qualifier
21h 44m
OSC
1d 1h
OSC
1d 14h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.