• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:38
CEST 00:38
KST 07:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9147 users

Genshin Impact - Coop RPG - Page 52

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 50 51 52 53 54 62 Next
Southlight
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States11768 Posts
Last Edited: 2021-09-21 16:46:38
September 21 2021 12:35 GMT
#1021
Hah :p

I've actually found a fair number of chests with the compass. Yay laziness.
oraoraoraoraoraoraoraora
Dangermousecatdog
Profile Joined December 2010
United Kingdom7084 Posts
Last Edited: 2021-09-23 18:27:27
September 22 2021 20:11 GMT
#1022
Been combing through the first three islands with the compass. At 354 chests. No idea where the last one is at.

Edit so I don't double post, but anybody got and built up a Kokomi? Thoughts?
paper
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
13197 Posts
Last Edited: 2021-09-24 23:53:44
September 24 2021 23:53 GMT
#1023
i just rolled since i dont really see any upcoming chars i want and got her

ill take a (bad) healer and hydro applier since i still dont have mona, but her whole package is kinda ass

what do you think?
Hates Fun🤔
Spazer
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Canada8036 Posts
September 25 2021 00:13 GMT
#1024
Fishing for pages is pain.
Liquipedia
Latham
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
9592 Posts
September 25 2021 00:46 GMT
#1025
On September 25 2021 08:53 paper wrote:
i just rolled since i dont really see any upcoming chars i want and got her

ill take a (bad) healer and hydro applier since i still dont have mona, but her whole package is kinda ass

what do you think?


I think if I would've gotten her for free, I still would've felt ripped off. In some aspects she is a 5star barbara, except barbara at c6 which everyone playing since release should honestly have at this point, has a free resurrection...

Honestly, if they continue making shit characters just because they're adamant on never releasing another character on the same power level as Ganyu and then giving us only like 10 wishes for the anniversary I don't see myself playing this for much longer.
I feel completely burnt out. Nothing to do but go into dungeons and try to get better artifacts again.

At this point I'll stick around and wait for Yae Miko but if leaks are true and she'll come out at (2.5 or later) I might just unistall this and never look back.
Even when I WANT to play for longer I get cockblocked by resin...
For the curse of life is the curse of want. PC = https://be.pcpartpicker.com/user/LathamTK/builds/#view=CrqmP6
paper
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
13197 Posts
September 25 2021 02:43 GMT
#1026
im fine with the lack of power creep, but to make these convoluted restraints like -100% crit rate instead of just designing her better in the first place is so inane

and why doesnt the jellyfish follow you around if its gonna have such a small aoe??
Hates Fun🤔
Southlight
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States11768 Posts
Last Edited: 2021-09-25 02:49:27
September 25 2021 02:47 GMT
#1027
She's got far better hydro application than Mona if you can keep them locked in place, but therein lies the problem. Not really sure what they were thinking.

Personally @Latham I don't really get why you need to play this game that much on a day-to-day basis... for me the highlights remain the exploration segments, so as long as they release new areas every few months (fingers crossed) it's doing what I want it to do. Certainly personal taste, though. I don't really need another no-life loot grinder like Warframe/POE/etc. - plenty of games in the market for those. 2.0 2.1 and presumably 2.2 with the last island have given me what I wanted, as did Archipelago and Dragonspine. Five area updates in 12 months isn't a shabby pace, and the hope is they'll speed it up from their launch pace if they've settled down their new hires and the likes. To me this is like the definition of a game that you grind a bit, leave it, come back every few months when they release a new area, etc. That it has some daily stuff you can do is nice but definitely not necessary. At the same time, I guess if exploration and such isn't for you then there's indeed not much to the game. I know Kaal dropped it because he didn't find exploration too exciting.

Edit:
I think Kokomi's the first real "eh" in a while though. Yoimiya wasn't bad per se, she just came too soon... her best setup at the moment includes Raiden who came AFTER her, and she's the most likely to go bonkers if they ever add an attack speed artifact set or an on-hit/on-damage anemo/dendro support. Raiden is fine just too much of her power locked behind C2 and like Yoimiya I think she solves an issue/provides a setup that the game doesn't quite have the pieces for yet (or most people just don't have the luxury of running).
oraoraoraoraoraoraoraora
Latham
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
9592 Posts
Last Edited: 2021-09-25 13:47:43
September 25 2021 13:22 GMT
#1028
On September 25 2021 11:47 Southlight wrote:
She's got far better hydro application than Mona if you can keep them locked in place, but therein lies the problem. Not really sure what they were thinking.

Personally @Latham I don't really get why you need to play this game that much on a day-to-day basis... for me the highlights remain the exploration segments, so as long as they release new areas every few months (fingers crossed) it's doing what I want it to do. Certainly personal taste, though. I don't really need another no-life loot grinder like Warframe/POE/etc. - plenty of games in the market for those. 2.0 2.1 and presumably 2.2 with the last island have given me what I wanted, as did Archipelago and Dragonspine. Five area updates in 12 months isn't a shabby pace, and the hope is they'll speed it up from their launch pace if they've settled down their new hires and the likes. To me this is like the definition of a game that you grind a bit, leave it, come back every few months when they release a new area, etc. That it has some daily stuff you can do is nice but definitely not necessary. At the same time, I guess if exploration and such isn't for you then there's indeed not much to the game. I know Kaal dropped it because he didn't find exploration too exciting.

Edit:
I think Kokomi's the first real "eh" in a while though. Yoimiya wasn't bad per se, she just came too soon... her best setup at the moment includes Raiden who came AFTER her, and she's the most likely to go bonkers if they ever add an attack speed artifact set or an on-hit/on-damage anemo/dendro support. Raiden is fine just too much of her power locked behind C2 and like Yoimiya I think she solves an issue/provides a setup that the game doesn't quite have the pieces for yet (or most people just don't have the luxury of running).


Thats exactly the problem, I need to play it on a day-to-day basis BECAUSE i can't binge play 1 big session and do what I want in 1 day due to resin and other annoying mechanics.

If i could get all my weeklies (craft 20 crystals, 20 food, 3 boss kills, 20 ley-lines, defeat 10 bosses, run 15 dungeons etc.) in 1 day, I would. But the game is not built to let you do that in 1 day, is it?
Besides I buy the welkin moon pass and I log in everyday for that 90 primos. Otherwise how on earth would I be able to afford any character or weapon in this game? I sure as hell won't whale 100$ on this game whenever a character that I want comes out.
For the curse of life is the curse of want. PC = https://be.pcpartpicker.com/user/LathamTK/builds/#view=CrqmP6
Southlight
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States11768 Posts
September 25 2021 14:28 GMT
#1029
I don't think you need to clear that many weeklies - I find I frequently clear out the season pass before the first half of the season ends, to the point where I started punting on a bunch of weeklies and still clear it within a half.

My honest opinion is that if you treat this game as more than a world-exploring game that has a daily login bonus and a few things you can do in the meantime you might (health-wise) be better off quitting because if you start weighing the game too heavily toward FOMO and gacha it's not good for you. I notice you basically haven't talked at all about areas and pace of content and so on, and that's not a good sign.
oraoraoraoraoraoraoraora
Dangermousecatdog
Profile Joined December 2010
United Kingdom7084 Posts
Last Edited: 2021-09-25 18:42:41
September 25 2021 18:10 GMT
#1030
On September 25 2021 22:22 Latham wrote:

If i could get all my weeklies (craft 20 crystals, 20 food, 3 boss kills, 20 ley-lines, defeat 10 bosses, run 15 dungeons etc.) in 1 day, I would. But the game is not built to let you do that in 1 day, is it?
Besides I buy the welkin moon pass and I log in everyday for that 90 primos. Otherwise how on earth would I be able to afford any character or weapon in this game? I sure as hell won't whale 100$ on this game whenever a character that I want comes out.
You can do all that in one day. You don't need to collect the rewards for it to count. You can also do the 10 bosses quickly by continuously resetting floor 9 abyss third chamber second half. Should take half an hour to do all you written there. I don't bother doing the 20 leylines and always max out the weekly limit of the battlepass. Not that it matters, because you should always be able to finish the battlepass with at least a week to spare if you log in everyday and do the dailies and spend the resin. I don't regard the battlepass as part of the gameplay anyways, but more of a bonus.

Honestly, I don't understand. Nothing you wrote seem to imply you enjoy playing the game, but rather you seem to see it as a job, so why are you playing the game? Sunk cost fallacy?
Southlight
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States11768 Posts
September 25 2021 18:33 GMT
#1031
Yeah like personally, I took screenshots up my arse when I first came across Sangonomiya island (w/e it's actually called) and thought it's one of the prettiest areas in the game (exploring it being a PITA notwithstanding). This despite me loving the hell out of tanuki forest (w/e it's actually called) on the first Inazuma island with the glowing blue flowers in perpetual night. I thought climbing up Narukami Shrine was shades of Skyrim, and I thought while the color palette was boring the rocks in the sky for Seiran was an interesting twist to exploration. Thought the orb puzzles became a giant PITA and some of the travel gimmicks were annoying (time-limited lightning jumps, the gates that frequently bug out, etc.) but otherwise I thought the area lore/setting and the actual area design was miles ahead of Liyue. And that's really cool to see. Gimmick-wise Orobashi was cool but Archipelago's sea level definitely still takes the cake... I'd imagine development-wise they probably started both around the same time though (and the sea level gimmick underground for Seiran was nice) so if we see more of that sort of stuff we're in good shape. Just discovered the feeding-the-cat achievement today and was like oh shit, that's where it's been all this time.

That and the quality of (or lack thereof) of the events are mostly what I fret about. Absolutely no idea about its trustworthiness nor how 'locked in' it is, but this is exciting and I can't wait:
[image loading]
Hearing that their hope is to get through those other four areas in the next 3 years (so give or take like 9 months per large area) is nice, and if they release places like Dragonspine in between then absolutely wonderful. Yes please.

Everything else - artifacts, characters, leveling, etc. - is just a filler in between the real meat of the game. I don't care too much about it despite having constantly done it almost daily since launch, it just sort of is a mindless log in, blast all my resin, log out routine. feel like I just naturally finish most of the weeklies just doing whatever I feel like and remembering to craft weapon mats and food (just chipping out 20 recipe veterancy every week - still have lots of recipes to go and tbh once I finish season passes I keep forgetting to do that on a weekly basis, so every 'season' I still have like several dozen veterancy crafts to go) and participating events and doing the reputation stuff for Inazuma lets you clear out the pass with time to spare. I kill bosses when I feel like it or if I've accrued enough resources to level someone, otherwise I get artifacts or skills or weapon/char mats whenever the mood strikes. I think I forgot the weekly boss cycle every so often but whatever.
oraoraoraoraoraoraoraora
Harris1st
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Germany7420 Posts
September 27 2021 07:49 GMT
#1032
@Latham
I can only advice you to delete the game. See if you miss it and why in 6 weeks from now. If you don't, problem solved. If you do, you can always reinstall and have a fresh take on it.
It's what I did. I come by this thread and read what you guys are experiencing from time to time still, but that's about it
Go Serral! GG EZ for Ence. Flashbang dance FTW
Dangermousecatdog
Profile Joined December 2010
United Kingdom7084 Posts
September 27 2021 22:12 GMT
#1033
Yeah, I would advice the same. Even if you had spent money, there's no point spending time on an activity you don't enjoy. For me it's been great. We just had 3 continuous updates of new areas every 6 weeks to explore with another coming next. Watatsumi in particular was a real delight to explore. I log in everyday for the dailies and primogems and if I want to play a bit longer, I just re-explore old areas killing monsters as I go. But you seem to be wanting a Diablo II or Path of Exile style gameplay, but the game (and monetary model) is built against that.

Levelling up characters and improving artifacts is not the draw of the game for me. Improving characters is just the side effect of the natural desire of wanting to be as powerful as possible. What I actually enjoy doing in the game is exploring and fighting. I'll be happy playing the game if there was no leveling up and all characters were pre-built so to speak. This new event has been great for me. It is mostly an area devoid of monsters so I hardly ever revisit the area and it's just nice to explore it all over again.
Southlight
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States11768 Posts
Last Edited: 2021-09-27 23:13:15
September 27 2021 23:09 GMT
#1034
Also Guoba eating Keqing's balls.






To have a slightly less shitpost, this event has me slightly hopeful. As a developer PM about a year is usually what I'd estimate for where I'd want new hire ramp ups and potentially any team restructures to kick into fruition, and this event seems like a straight improvement in terms of overall cohesiveness than the lantern festival and wind bloom. Considering that an event like this used to be the highlight of a X.Y patch this being lumped into a patch that just released two areas hopefully indicates their content teams are kicking into gear. Or, if 2.2 and 2.3 are a bit more of a dud I'll be sad. But my fingers are crossed.

Also Xiangling x Keqing was a ship I didn't know I wanted.
oraoraoraoraoraoraoraora
Dangermousecatdog
Profile Joined December 2010
United Kingdom7084 Posts
Last Edited: 2021-09-27 23:29:08
September 27 2021 23:21 GMT
#1035
I wonder if I am only one who find Gouba amazingly creepy, despite Mihoyo's attempts to make him into some kind of goofy mascot character? He's massive. I just assumed Gouba was created from the pyro vision, and Xiangling's belief that it is an independent creature is just her imagination, but there it is apparently leading an independent life from her. Oz it is not.
Southlight
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States11768 Posts
September 27 2021 23:31 GMT
#1036
Are you implying that being stalked by pedobear is scary?

[image loading]
oraoraoraoraoraoraoraora
Southlight
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States11768 Posts
October 02 2021 16:43 GMT
#1037
That was a cute story (and better than Inazuma's main story lul).
oraoraoraoraoraoraoraora
Spazer
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Canada8036 Posts
October 02 2021 21:08 GMT
#1038
Whatever team's in charge of the mini animations always knocks it out of the park.
Liquipedia
Southlight
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States11768 Posts
October 02 2021 21:49 GMT
#1039
Hoping we eventually get a slightly more positive conclusive event/animation for the Hibiki/Neko arc instead of this god-awful depressing end we've got. Guess I can't be too hopeful though.
oraoraoraoraoraoraoraora
paper
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
13197 Posts
October 03 2021 21:17 GMT
#1040
childe rerun KEKW
Hates Fun🤔
Prev 1 50 51 52 53 54 62 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
ZZZero.O172
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft302
Nina 123
ViBE78
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14519
ZZZero.O 154
firebathero 103
Hyuk 68
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm126
febbydoto78
League of Legends
Doublelift4024
Counter-Strike
Fnx 990
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5839
Other Games
summit1g7728
FrodaN2259
mouzStarbuck345
JimRising 328
ToD252
KnowMe236
ArmadaUGS108
Mew2King51
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1188
BasetradeTV171
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream102
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 88
• musti20045 38
• Letter1413
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie774
• Shiphtur213
• tFFMrPink 12
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
11h 22m
INu's Battles
13h 22m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
16h 22m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 22m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 22m
Replay Cast
1d
Afreeca Starleague
1d 11h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 12h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 17h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.