• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:16
CEST 02:16
KST 09:16
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9748 users

Genshin Impact - Coop RPG

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 60 61 62 Next
Harris1st
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Germany7414 Posts
Last Edited: 2020-11-11 10:09:15
October 01 2020 09:43 GMT
#1
[image loading]

Genshin Impact is a beautiful Asian Coop RPG with a lot of similarities to Zelda Breath of the wild

It's free 2 play and has an ingame shop with gatcha mechanics but so far most people say youi don't have to spend a dime if you don't want to

I'm having a blast so far! Beautiful landscape, open world exploring, engaging combat system



Coop play starts after Adventure Rank 16 which should take about 5-10 hours of gameplay to get there, depending how straight forward you play it.

Anyone else playing?

Also, this vid probably really needs to be linked in the first post or something:
Go Serral! GG EZ for Ence. Flashbang dance FTW
Latham
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
9592 Posts
October 01 2020 22:19 GMT
#2
How about providing people with more information about the game overall, like:
What OS?
iOS, Android, PS4, PC

Where to download?
https://genshin.mihoyo.com/en/game

....
Worst part of this game is energy allowance for actions, if you're familiar with other mobile games you know what's up. Either wait or (I assume) pay up for energy refills?

MinMaxing characters will require monetary investment.

The good farmable mobs and nodes are on a respawn timer of ~18 hours or so from what I've seen in other YT vids...

It really is a beautiful game and all, just please beware of the usual moble game pitfalls. But IMO worth just checking out (both on mobile and PC, if you have a good enough phone)
For the curse of life is the curse of want. PC = https://be.pcpartpicker.com/user/LathamTK/builds/#view=CrqmP6
Manit0u
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
Poland17845 Posts
October 01 2020 23:16 GMT
#3
It's a mobile gacha game. What else do you need to know about it?
Time is precious. Waste it wisely.
Harris1st
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Germany7414 Posts
Last Edited: 2020-10-02 07:30:58
October 02 2020 07:30 GMT
#4
On October 02 2020 08:16 Manit0u wrote:
It's a mobile gacha game. What else do you need to know about it?


I really couldn't care less since I'm probably not spending a dime anyway. And if I do spend it's because I love the game and the developer deserve some love.
The Gacha mechanics don't influence gameplay at all

Min-maxing sure is possible but I'm pretty sure you can grind it out as well. Will tell you when I am there, but it's probably gonna take 100+ hours of free and fun gameplay

EDIT: Just read this is almost as succesful as tiktok O.o
Go Serral! GG EZ for Ence. Flashbang dance FTW
Harris1st
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Germany7414 Posts
October 05 2020 14:02 GMT
#5
Really surprised nobody else here is playing this.
Almost hit AR16 and no friends to coop play with

To the gache mechanics: They don't support Paypal right know, only credit card. So I couldn't pay even if I wanted to
Go Serral! GG EZ for Ence. Flashbang dance FTW
Latham
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
9592 Posts
Last Edited: 2020-10-05 16:59:44
October 05 2020 16:51 GMT
#6
I'm playing but I'm trying to reroll some 5-star characters by doing a 1h loop of the early game.
Basically you do: + Show Spoiler +
Sign up with an account name only, do the tutorial until you finished having to do the 3 temples, go back to the city, open up all your mails in-game and get the rewards, that should put you at AR7, roll on Venti banner, fail to get Venti because it's only a 0.6% chance per roll, start over again


I really want Venti because it's a limited banner and will be gone in the next ~12 days.
If you ever played a gacha you probably know the importance of rolling a good character early on, especially if you don't plan on spending any money on it for a long(er) period of time.

So far best rolls I've had on AR7 are: Fischl+Mona on 1 save, so if I don't roll Venti and/or Diluc in the next few days, I'll probably main that one mention above.

This brings me back to trying to roll in Fate/Grand Order trying to get a Heracles+Zhuge Liang start...
and the white raven I never got in 3 years of playing (without paying) and saving up shards for: Gilgamesh (archer)
For the curse of life is the curse of want. PC = https://be.pcpartpicker.com/user/LathamTK/builds/#view=CrqmP6
Harris1st
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Germany7414 Posts
October 06 2020 06:06 GMT
#7
On October 06 2020 01:51 Latham wrote:
I'm playing but I'm trying to reroll some 5-star characters by doing a 1h loop of the early game.
Basically you do: + Show Spoiler +
Sign up with an account name only, do the tutorial until you finished having to do the 3 temples, go back to the city, open up all your mails in-game and get the rewards, that should put you at AR7, roll on Venti banner, fail to get Venti because it's only a 0.6% chance per roll, start over again


I really want Venti because it's a limited banner and will be gone in the next ~12 days.
If you ever played a gacha you probably know the importance of rolling a good character early on, especially if you don't plan on spending any money on it for a long(er) period of time.

So far best rolls I've had on AR7 are: Fischl+Mona on 1 save, so if I don't roll Venti and/or Diluc in the next few days, I'll probably main that one mention above.

This brings me back to trying to roll in Fate/Grand Order trying to get a Heracles+Zhuge Liang start...
and the white raven I never got in 3 years of playing (without paying) and saving up shards for: Gilgamesh (archer)


Don't forget to reach AR 20 before 1.1 hits to get free Barbara!
I am not there myself but should get to 20 within the next two days.

I rolled about 40-50 times with free currency so far and have gotten Mona and Fischl. Pretty happy bout that. Will roll with everything I get in the limited Venti roll. I read that it's capped at 80 rolls or sth until you are guaranteed a drop.

Haven't seen any enemies or challenges that can't be done with a sub-par team so far. But I'm not running through to the endgame anyway. Having really fun exploring the world, doing world quests and collecting those flying things that upgrade stamina
Go Serral! GG EZ for Ence. Flashbang dance FTW
Latham
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
9592 Posts
Last Edited: 2020-10-06 10:25:40
October 06 2020 10:24 GMT
#8

Here's the full AR7 route to do if anybody is interested. 25 minutes for 30 Venti banner (or Diluc banner) rolls and 20 Newbie rolls.

Lisa dungeon skip is very poggers
For the curse of life is the curse of want. PC = https://be.pcpartpicker.com/user/LathamTK/builds/#view=CrqmP6
Harris1st
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Germany7414 Posts
October 06 2020 11:07 GMT
#9
I played like 10-12 hours and I have like one 10x pull more than this guy in his 25mins ^^'

Gotta try this downward lightning thingy. Didn't know that existed
Go Serral! GG EZ for Ence. Flashbang dance FTW
ffswowsucks
Profile Blog Joined August 2005
Greece2298 Posts
October 07 2020 07:07 GMT
#10
I play this game some hours each day and will play it more since I quite enjoy it. I am still AR21 on EU and have the following characters. (Yes Ive put around 100$ in the game). Beidou (which is awesome with her counter skill) Mona Fischl Barbara which is my 4 main team, then I also have Keqing, Xiangling, Lisa, Sucrose, Razor, Amber, Chongyun, Kayea. I really really want Diluc. About Venti i just dont like how he looks and to be fair you can play with every character as long as you build ur team around with synergy and build them with the right artifacts/weapons so everything is viable in this game really and thats why I like it so much.
Terran in particular is a notoriously strong race for a no brain skillhand bot style.
Latham
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
9592 Posts
Last Edited: 2020-10-07 23:21:22
October 07 2020 20:27 GMT
#11
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


I just got what I wanted took me about 30 rerolls over 2.5 days but hella worth it!
For the curse of life is the curse of want. PC = https://be.pcpartpicker.com/user/LathamTK/builds/#view=CrqmP6
abuse
Profile Joined April 2011
Latvia1946 Posts
October 08 2020 08:11 GMT
#12
On October 08 2020 05:27 Latham wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


I just got what I wanted took me about 30 rerolls over 2.5 days but hella worth it!


thats insane grats.
only 30 rerolls for both of them is really really lucky.

I'm AR26 atm with a Venti, Fischl, Xiangling, Barbara team.
Am absolutely loving the game. Breath of the waifu is amazing.
Everyone should definitely try it out, it's like a much better in every way Breath of the Wild, and it's free.
Absolutely no point in spending any money on the game aswell. There are no leaderboards, no pvp, you can't even see your friends' character list.
Just treat it as a single player game and play at your own pace.

I suggest starting off, getting to AR10 just to get a feel for the game, and then rerolling a few times (get up to AR7, should take around 30 minutes) to get the characters you want and then dive fully into the game.
It's an amazing experience, I haven't been able to sit down and play a game for 8+hrs straight several days in a row in years.
I don't believe you.
Harris1st
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Germany7414 Posts
Last Edited: 2020-10-08 13:04:53
October 08 2020 13:00 GMT
#13
On October 08 2020 05:27 Latham wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


I just got what I wanted took me about 30 rerolls over 2.5 days but hella worth it!


HOLY MOLY!

Venti, Diluc, Barbs and Fischl? O.o

I'm rolling with Xiangling, Fischl, Mona and Barbs right now. AR 21. Cleared the story in Mondstadt and had my first bossfight vs electro cube thingy. This game is so very addictive and I can't play it in a straigt line for the life of me: "Oh look there is something! Oh look over there! Oh here is a chest... 2 hours later....Why am I even here? Ah well, on to more random exploration"
Go Serral! GG EZ for Ence. Flashbang dance FTW
revaburch
Profile Joined October 2020
1 Post
October 12 2020 02:21 GMT
#14
On October 05 2020 23:02 Harris1st wrote:
Really surprised nobody else here is playing this.
Almost hit AR16 and no friends to coop play with

To the gache mechanics: They don't support Paypal right know, only credit card. So I couldn't pay even if I wanted to

In co-op, the guest can still pick up plants/fauna items / break rocks and get materials from them. (rocks drop separately so both players get their own rock drops from a rock)

Other than that... yea.. all you can do is kind of help the person find something or fight something. I don't want rewards gated behind having to do co-op, but co-op needs to be expanded.
abuse
Profile Joined April 2011
Latvia1946 Posts
October 12 2020 07:38 GMT
#15
playing on two accounts now - the venti one and one with Jean+qiqi+Fischl(doing stuff properly on this one)
its fun, but I'm really concerned about the next update only being in a month and resin in late-game being a complete bottleneck..
Oh well, fun so far!
I don't believe you.
Harris1st
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Germany7414 Posts
October 12 2020 12:20 GMT
#16
AR 24 now. Mostly doing daily adventure guild quests, some main/ side quest and some random running around/ dungeon/ whatever

I was resin starved only once so far. No idea how that will play in endgame when there is nothing else to do but resin dependant stuff.

Pity the new event is co-op based. Co-op is not where it should be (yet?) gameplay wise. Might have to play with some randoms to get event quests going. Not sure I want to though
Go Serral! GG EZ for Ence. Flashbang dance FTW
Latham
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
9592 Posts
October 12 2020 13:23 GMT
#17
I'll also give an update, then:
AR 27 (expected to hit 28 today, after weekly resets on Stormsterror's Lair and Great Wolf Sif Lupus Boreas)
Diluc level 50/50 (need pyrovine mats to upgrade... 40 resin each run) with Prototype Animus lv. 50/50 (need blue upgrade mats from domain)
Fishl level 50/50 (need AR30 to upgrade higher) with Slingshot lv. 40/40 (need blue upgrade mats from domain)
Venti level 40/40 with Favonius Warbow (lv. 40/40) both need, again, blue mats from World Bosses & domains
Barbara same as above.


Only time I ran out of resin was yesterday actually, when I decided to tackle Boreas after Pyro Regisvine and then gave Stormterror a shot before the weekly reset on Monday(s)...

I did all the little sigils, 65 in Mondstadt and 130(?ish) in Liyue, did all the quests available to me (both world and main, some others are locked to AR29 and AR30 and beyond) and now I just rely on Daily Comissions & wild chests for XP, but it's slowed down to a snail's pace now TBH. I also want to upgrade my World Level asap obviously, for better trinket sets & rarity

Sitting on 5300 primogems, not sure if I'll roll on the venti banner before it expires or wait for 1.1 in November?
Also not sure if I want to buy the 4.99$ Blessing that spits out some primogems everyday & the 20$ Battle Pass? I gotta do more research to see if they're enough bang for the buck that you're paying.
For the curse of life is the curse of want. PC = https://be.pcpartpicker.com/user/LathamTK/builds/#view=CrqmP6
Harris1st
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Germany7414 Posts
October 12 2020 13:28 GMT
#18
Me personnally, I would avoid golden battle pass thingy, because it means you have to grind battle pass missions all day and can't do what you want. I only play like an hour each day so that would suck out all the fun for me and it would turn into an cookie cutter asia grinder
Go Serral! GG EZ for Ence. Flashbang dance FTW
abuse
Profile Joined April 2011
Latvia1946 Posts
Last Edited: 2020-10-13 06:45:06
October 13 2020 06:43 GMT
#19
On October 12 2020 22:23 Latham wrote:
I'll also give an update, then:
AR 27 (expected to hit 28 today, after weekly resets on Stormsterror's Lair and Great Wolf Sif Lupus Boreas)
Diluc level 50/50 (need pyrovine mats to upgrade... 40 resin each run) with Prototype Animus lv. 50/50 (need blue upgrade mats from domain)
Fishl level 50/50 (need AR30 to upgrade higher) with Slingshot lv. 40/40 (need blue upgrade mats from domain)
Venti level 40/40 with Favonius Warbow (lv. 40/40) both need, again, blue mats from World Bosses & domains
Barbara same as above.


Only time I ran out of resin was yesterday actually, when I decided to tackle Boreas after Pyro Regisvine and then gave Stormterror a shot before the weekly reset on Monday(s)...

I did all the little sigils, 65 in Mondstadt and 130(?ish) in Liyue, did all the quests available to me (both world and main, some others are locked to AR29 and AR30 and beyond) and now I just rely on Daily Comissions & wild chests for XP, but it's slowed down to a snail's pace now TBH. I also want to upgrade my World Level asap obviously, for better trinket sets & rarity

Sitting on 5300 primogems, not sure if I'll roll on the venti banner before it expires or wait for 1.1 in November?
Also not sure if I want to buy the 4.99$ Blessing that spits out some primogems everyday & the 20$ Battle Pass? I gotta do more research to see if they're enough bang for the buck that you're paying.


my first account is on AR27 aswell (might be 28 actually) but with 0 animocolus/geoculus farming and still many quests to go :o
weird how you got starved out so quickly.

As for primogems - your choice really. The next banner will be Klee who is really fun but afaik instead of fischl,barbara and xiangling as backups in the banner we'll get noelle, xiangling(again) and the water rapier book guy. Honestly all 3 of them will be trash considering the circumstances.. Klee is super great and fun though.. Maybe it's better to wait even longer until november 7th when we'll get Xiao banner. Supposedly he is super good and the favorite character of many many people who played in the beta.

The 4.99$ blessing is really good value, you should buy it if you plan to play for a long time.
Battlepass isn't worth it, imho.
I don't believe you.
Harris1st
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Germany7414 Posts
October 13 2020 07:39 GMT
#20
I upgraded to world level 2 yesterday ( and AR26) and now is the first time I really notice that my team sucks big time. Every random chest or event is now a bossfight lol

Gotta do some grinding to continue playing normally.
Running with
Xiangling 40/40 no ascend mats yet with a 3* weapon
Fishl 40/40 just ascended with 4*star Stringless 40/40 no ascend mats
Mona 40/40 no ascend mats 4* weapon 40/40
Barbs 40/40 no ascend mats 4* weapon 40/40

I have no 5* weapon or artefact and only very few 4* ones
Still trying to pull Venti, no luck so far. Think I'm at 60 pulls. Read 80 was max until guaranteed pull
Go Serral! GG EZ for Ence. Flashbang dance FTW
1 2 3 4 5 60 61 62 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
00:00
#101 (PatchesSC Mod Edition)
PiGStarcraft276
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft276
ViBE145
CosmosSc2 54
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1825
Artosis 620
Shuttle 544
910 33
Dota 2
monkeys_forever701
Counter-Strike
minikerr18
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox469
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5649
Other Games
summit1g7867
shahzam597
JimRising 545
C9.Mang0208
Maynarde125
ArmadaUGS72
Trikslyr48
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick696
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream117
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 120
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Noizen130
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
10h 44m
Stellar Fest
12h 44m
The PondCast
1d 9h
OSC
1d 12h
Stellar Fest
1d 12h
OSC
1d 23h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.