• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:11
CEST 17:11
KST 00:11
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20266Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9778 users

Genshin Impact - Coop RPG - Page 60

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 58 59 60 61 62 Next
Spazer
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Canada8036 Posts
April 29 2022 19:16 GMT
#1181
It's pointless for sure. I'm currently sitting on 48 million mora from all those leylines. The only reason I did it is because my resin usage these days is pretty whatever anyways - the artifact improvements I have left are all incremental and improbable. Might as well knock off that achievement.

I turned character voices way down for fishing (thanks Paimon), and haven't turned it back up since.

The teapot freeze is mildly annoying for me since I can't place the music player, and it's needed for an achievement. Other than that, it's business as usual aside from the bonus coins. Did we ever get an explanation as to why it's locked down in the first place?
Liquipedia
Dangermousecatdog
Profile Joined December 2010
United Kingdom7084 Posts
April 29 2022 20:08 GMT
#1182
I think I am the only person in my genshin friends circle who doesn't mind Paimon chattering away when fishing. Normally the world is silent with barely feeling of companionship with characters other than when the weather changes. No idea why the teapot was frozen in the first place. I suspect it had something to do with the way people were melding furniture into each other but now that Shanghai is in a severe lock down, no-one can go into the office to turn it off. I am just guessing.

I don't bother with the music player, though I find come of the golden discs out in the world. Youtube have the music anyways if I ever want to listen to them. I do like to richly decorate the interior homes though, so the freeze has been annoying to me.

I expect severe delays in content.
paper
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
13197 Posts
April 30 2022 06:22 GMT
#1183
On April 29 2022 23:33 Spazer wrote:
One less thing to do
[image loading]


congrats!

welcome to the club :c
Hates Fun🤔
JonathanWill
Profile Joined May 2022
1 Post
May 18 2022 09:42 GMT
#1184
--- Nuked ---
paper
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
13197 Posts
May 30 2022 09:26 GMT
#1185
[image loading]

time to retire
Hates Fun🤔
Spazer
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Canada8036 Posts
May 31 2022 00:10 GMT
#1186
Grats.

I'm getting pretty close myself. Probably a couple months left.
Liquipedia
Spazer
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Canada8036 Posts
June 12 2022 21:12 GMT
#1187
There it is. The most useless, tedious achievement in the game. There is literally nothing else left except for commission based achievements.

[image loading]
Liquipedia
paper
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
13197 Posts
June 12 2022 22:06 GMT
#1188
lol niceeeee

and theyll prob drop a 4-harvest collectible soon :v
Hates Fun🤔
Dangermousecatdog
Profile Joined December 2010
United Kingdom7084 Posts
Last Edited: 2022-07-07 20:14:11
July 07 2022 18:50 GMT
#1189
Inb4 you guys say Sumeru leaked for 2.9/3.0 a week after when Sumeru was shown in the 2.8 special program.

Currently sitting on 54k primogems, and last time I pulled on limited banner was for Raiden during rerun. For whatever reason, even though Yelan looks attractive and I can see having many strong role in my teams, I just didn't feel like getting Yelan. It's like I just don't feel the urge to roll anymore. I guess I just feel satisfied with what I have?
Spazer
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Canada8036 Posts
July 07 2022 22:08 GMT
#1190
The Sumeru leaks have been happening for about two weeks. There's at least seven leaked characters, some just models, some with full kit and gameplay footage. Rumors are a dev build got leaked since the beta hasn't even been released to beta testers. Dataminers are going nuts. Wild stuff.

I'll probably roll for Kazuha, but I'm saving the rest for dendro characters. Once you have functioning teams, there really isn't much to target.
Liquipedia
Latham
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
9593 Posts
July 08 2022 06:07 GMT
#1191
I'm gonna roll for windy boy as well, I've got 90 rolls saved up and I hope to God I'll win the 50/50... it's been rough for me. I've lost 50/50s for both Ayaka and Yelan previously and I'm hoping for a stroke of good luck.
For the curse of life is the curse of want. PC = https://be.pcpartpicker.com/user/LathamTK/builds/#view=CrqmP6
paper
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
13197 Posts
July 09 2022 08:00 GMT
#1192
i used to run kazuha in 99% of my parties but now i just run yelan/sayu for that stamina-less speed lol
Hates Fun🤔
Dangermousecatdog
Profile Joined December 2010
United Kingdom7084 Posts
July 11 2022 19:59 GMT
#1193
I don't feel anything for Kazuha, despite acknowledging that he is a choice that will improve almost every non-geo team he will be put in and indeed just about every team I will play. Perhaps I should roll for a 5* weapon, but it'll have to be a weapon banner with something like Mistsplitter Reforged and feel happy about getting the other weapon. The value of 5* banner weapons and constellations just seem to pale in comparison to the value of a new character.
paper
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
13197 Posts
July 12 2022 05:27 GMT
#1194
On July 12 2022 04:59 Dangermousecatdog wrote:
I don't feel anything for Kazuha, despite acknowledging that he is a choice that will improve almost every non-geo team he will be put in and indeed just about every team I will play. Perhaps I should roll for a 5* weapon, but it'll have to be a weapon banner with something like Mistsplitter Reforged and feel happy about getting the other weapon. The value of 5* banner weapons and constellations just seem to pale in comparison to the value of a new character.


thats how i felt till i got spooked by him

theres really a stark difference in genshin pre-kazuha and post-kazuha
Hates Fun🤔
DomingoGarner
Profile Joined July 2022
1 Post
Last Edited: 2022-07-12 17:58:38
July 12 2022 08:27 GMT
#1195
Bot edit.

User was banned for this post.
paper
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
13197 Posts
July 14 2022 08:18 GMT
#1196
gratz on the 60 @spazer
Hates Fun🤔
Spazer
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Canada8036 Posts
July 14 2022 15:43 GMT
#1197
A testament to how much time I've wasted in this game.
Liquipedia
Latham
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
9593 Posts
Last Edited: 2022-07-14 18:30:05
July 14 2022 18:29 GMT
#1198
On July 15 2022 00:43 Spazer wrote:
A testament to how much time I've wasted in this game.


Did you enjoy yourself though? The time you enjoyed wasting is not time wasted.

edit: btw Kazuha slaps... was worth pulling for him.
For the curse of life is the curse of want. PC = https://be.pcpartpicker.com/user/LathamTK/builds/#view=CrqmP6
Spazer
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Canada8036 Posts
July 14 2022 19:10 GMT
#1199
Yes and no. I still like the exploration and puzzles and such. But some of the other stuff I've spent time on like hangouts are just... not enjoyable. In general, I think a lot of the temporary events are pretty meh.

Kazuha's E is fun. I've done enough events where he's included to know that I like using him. That's he's actually good is just a nice bonus.
Liquipedia
Dangermousecatdog
Profile Joined December 2010
United Kingdom7084 Posts
Last Edited: 2022-07-14 21:14:27
July 14 2022 21:10 GMT
#1200
On July 12 2022 14:27 paper wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 12 2022 04:59 Dangermousecatdog wrote:
I don't feel anything for Kazuha, despite acknowledging that he is a choice that will improve almost every non-geo team he will be put in and indeed just about every team I will play. Perhaps I should roll for a 5* weapon, but it'll have to be a weapon banner with something like Mistsplitter Reforged and feel happy about getting the other weapon. The value of 5* banner weapons and constellations just seem to pale in comparison to the value of a new character.


thats how i felt till i got spooked by him

theres really a stark difference in genshin pre-kazuha and post-kazuha
Perhaps, but in my case, I got enough primos to guarantee Kazuha. So, it's a different kind of consideration when I cannot roll for and be happily suprised by getting a 5* early. It's not like I need the power upgrade in my teams, I've long ago get 9* Floor 12 of abyss. No real need to boost upwards in overworld either. Unless they make Sumeru climbing hell. I am sorely tempted though as Heizou's animations are amazing. Those martial arts strikes. That Mu Thai elbow strike. That hold E punch. That Q mid air kick. All look amazing. How Mihoyo did not make Heizou a 5* is beyond my comprehension. But plenty of 4* have amazing animations I suppose.

Also so glad that same dropable items are now grouped in open world and so can be picked up with a single F. If only they can make the QoL change to make cooking at the bottom choice instead...
Prev 1 58 59 60 61 62 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
22:00
King of the Hill #264
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
MaxPax 362
OGKoka 254
Codebar 39
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 46798
Calm 4266
Shuttle 2139
Bisu 1631
FanTaSy 1500
Mini 935
EffOrt 644
Soma 640
Rush 501
Stork 329
[ Show more ]
Light 264
Hyuk 247
Snow 234
firebathero 227
actioN 188
ZerO 181
Dewaltoss 92
Zeus 81
Barracks 80
hero 70
Sea.KH 58
Killer 51
Shinee 39
ToSsGirL 38
Hyun 38
Pusan 34
Sharp 33
Bale 26
Free 24
Yoon 22
Shine 21
PianO 19
HiyA 17
Aegong 16
sorry 16
yabsab 14
zelot 14
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
Gorgc7108
Dendi1135
League of Legends
KnowMe33
Counter-Strike
x6flipin239
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes568
Lowko429
Other Games
singsing2248
hiko1854
B2W.Neo381
byalli270
Livibee218
Liquid`VortiX196
Hui .180
mouzStarbuck117
Mew2King61
Trikslyr42
Rex28
ZerO(Twitch)13
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV249
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 59
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV73
League of Legends
• Nemesis2500
Other Games
• Shiphtur337
Upcoming Events
OSC
7h 4m
Replay Cast
7h 49m
OSC
1d 7h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 18h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.