• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:29
CEST 12:29
KST 19:29
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup5StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released BSL Season 23 BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12449 users

Genshin Impact - Coop RPG - Page 54

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 52 53 54 55 56 62 Next
Slaughter
Profile Blog Joined November 2003
United States20255 Posts
October 13 2021 22:46 GMT
#1061
Just starting Inazuma....really seems like there is a little too much at once. Main story and a decent chunk of side story plut it feels like leveling up your tree is pretty important and you really only do that via exploration to collect sigils...Beautiful areas tho. Thought I had to unlock the islands through the story but found out I could just sail to some of them (even tho one I landed on is like half locked off with an invisible barrier which I assume requires story progression).

Is the tree a priority? I know some places are locked until I have a high enough tree to upgrade my electrogram to pass through higher level barriers but they mostly seem like they are locking electroculus.
Never Knows Best.
Southlight
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States11768 Posts
October 14 2021 13:10 GMT
#1062
Tree's not really a priority. You might run into one or two barriers that need something but as long as you go around exploring the levels will come pretty quickly. Otherwise it's just kinda there for 'free' stuff.
oraoraoraoraoraoraoraora
Spazer
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Canada8036 Posts
October 14 2021 14:53 GMT
#1063
None of the level 2 barriers are on the main path, so they will not gate progress (though you will have to note the locations). The tree only gives you QoL. Some of it is "necessary" unless you want to be attached at the hip to the electrograna bushes.

Personally, I ignored the main quest until I couldn't anymore.
Liquipedia
Slaughter
Profile Blog Joined November 2003
United States20255 Posts
October 15 2021 19:41 GMT
#1064
Well finally unlocked all islands. Got my 17 tree (it was bothering me so much those few barriers on the 1st island lol). Level 6 statue. 85% on 1st island and Seirai. Seriai seems like its my favorite by far but haven't done too much on the others yet.
Never Knows Best.
Southlight
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States11768 Posts
Last Edited: 2021-10-18 17:27:23
October 18 2021 16:16 GMT
#1065
Was forced to whip out the ol' Morgana for this 12-3.

[image loading]
oraoraoraoraoraoraoraora
Latham
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
9592 Posts
Last Edited: 2021-10-18 18:06:24
October 18 2021 18:02 GMT
#1066
How do you run your Raiden Shogun? Battery for all 3 others, sub DPS for AYAYAka or actually main DPS somehow?

I'm struggling to use her despite building her up. For now I run Beidou / Raiden / Sucrose / Bennett, however I sometimes switch Sucrose for Xingqui for those water swords. Her normal attacks, even charged ones seem really weak to leave her on-field for any amount of time.
For the curse of life is the curse of want. PC = https://be.pcpartpicker.com/user/LathamTK/builds/#view=CrqmP6
Southlight
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States11768 Posts
Last Edited: 2021-10-18 18:18:13
October 18 2021 18:10 GMT
#1067
I'm not a very good example of how to use her because I have C2 (and Kusanagi) so she works as a main DPS. Without C2 she's not capable of doing that.

Realistically her best teams right now are Quick Swap (Xiang/Bennett/Xing/Raiden as she replaces Fish) or potentially Eula (Eula Raiden Diona/Rosetta X) but otherwise she helps solve an issue that people don't have (stacked 80en nukes that benefit from her smoothing over energy recharge for everyone). It's why I've railed against her C2 - we need less constellations that blow someone's throughput that much... so far arguably only Eula's C4 has had a raw throughput buff to that extent.
oraoraoraoraoraoraoraora
Latham
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
9592 Posts
October 18 2021 21:06 GMT
#1068
Ah so you have that sweet sweet 60% armor bypass, that makes sense why you can run her in pos 1.

I tried to follow this: https://keqingmains.com/raiden/#※_Team_Compositions

but if you scroll up you'll see Raiden needs a strong on-field DPS that likes to use their burst as a partner, ideally... and since I skipped Eula I'm very limited in my choices.

I'm hoping the future rumoured selfish on-field DPS + Show Spoiler [2.3 talk] +
that is Arataki Itto will pair up well with her,
or maybe Yae in the far off future of 2.5 (hopefully she'll be an electro on-field DPS). + Show Spoiler [more 2.3 talk] +
Problem is Arataki will want at least 2 other geo units with him for some kind of synergy? 4-star Garou will be a strong Geo buffer and he's supposed to synergize will with Albedo for some reason, and at that point it might be better to actually put a 4th geo unit in there and not bother with electro-Senpai...
For the curse of life is the curse of want. PC = https://be.pcpartpicker.com/user/LathamTK/builds/#view=CrqmP6
Spazer
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Canada8036 Posts
Last Edited: 2021-10-18 21:09:08
October 18 2021 21:07 GMT
#1069
I run her at C0 with the catch on a Raiden national team. My conclusion is that she works okay in the usual flex slot but is nothing special.

She's decent at gap filling after everyone's done their rotation. Nobody else needs to be on field at that point, so she can burst and do her thing for 7s. Her initial burst hit is good. The damage during burst is mediocre. After burst, she's just bad. The energy provided to others is nice, but overall, I feel the only benefit is that less funneling has to be done from Bennett to XL.

My C6 Fischl out damages her by a lot - Raiden's E damage is not very competitive in this regard, though the burst buff makes this hard to evaluate.
Liquipedia
Slaughter
Profile Blog Joined November 2003
United States20255 Posts
Last Edited: 2021-10-18 22:26:59
October 18 2021 22:25 GMT
#1070
Uh doesn't she slap in the new version of the national team? Could have sworn I saw some stats where it was the most popular team taken to the abyss.

Slap a R5 Catch with a good set of that new energy recharge set and she does big numbers on her own while buffing the shit out of the other ults. (hell put the catch on XL if you want her to be main dps).

I have seen people force her as main dps with like Benny and Sara buffing her but that seems meh.

Shame she doesn't work with Beidou because that would be super strong.
Never Knows Best.
Spazer
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Canada8036 Posts
October 18 2021 23:17 GMT
#1071
She's good on national, but national was always good. What I question is whether the team is appreciably better than the other variants. For instance, Childe national (or international or w/e they're calling it) should be more than comparable, especially in aoe situations. That Raiden national is popular doesn't mean an awful lot except that it's as effective as other national variants were already proven to be. Of those using Raiden to 36* abyss, 35% have her at C2+, and 46% are using Engulfing. The majority still run her at C0, but it's actually absurd.

As it stands, I still use Raiden national just because of how the team building works out. Her team choices are extremely shallow, and it frees up Sucrose for my other team.

It's also worth noting that the last couple abyss rotations have been very kind to her. Overvape is viable because the enemies don't get knocked back from overload. The past two blessings favored bursts, while the current one favors high energy regen.

Liquipedia
Boltwork
Profile Joined February 2016
18 Posts
Last Edited: 2021-10-19 20:28:14
October 19 2021 20:07 GMT
#1072
Raiden national is just braindead easy since you click a lot and everything dies and you always have enough energy. If you want to you can min/max your national team by putting less ER% on Xiangling, or by giving Xingqiu Lion's Roar so he's not tied to Sac Sword, and generally you can get more single-target damage with her support than by using any other national variant so she's pretty nice to have.

I don't find Raiden herself very interesting to use, though... I ended up enjoying Sara's gameplay a lot more (I just use her with Beidou mostly but I like the constant swapping/buffing). Abyss is pretty easy still if you just use meta supports, so you have a lot of room to just do whatever with your actual damage dealers.

I'm not sold on the new Geos, I guess I'll skip a while until the rumored Shenhe or Yunjin comes along. In the meantime there's a new Kokomi and new Albedo set to grind for soon, and a stylish Albedo welfare sword coming (Cinnabar Spindle).

[image loading]

post edited to show off my precious Klee, still the most fun character in the game after 1 year. I will get her a 5-star book, someday...
Spazer
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Canada8036 Posts
October 20 2021 23:45 GMT
#1073
It is done.

[image loading]

Back to commission rng.
Liquipedia
Southlight
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States11768 Posts
October 21 2021 01:40 GMT
#1074
Crazy.
oraoraoraoraoraoraoraora
Harris1st
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Germany7420 Posts
October 21 2021 08:23 GMT
#1075
On October 21 2021 08:45 Spazer wrote:
It is done.

[image loading]

Back to commission rng.


In the dictionary under other words for patience "Spazer"
Go Serral! GG EZ for Ence. Flashbang dance FTW
paper
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
13197 Posts
October 21 2021 22:53 GMT
#1076
me immediately gunning for my one blue fate at Katheryne after i hit AR58
Hates Fun🤔
Slaughter
Profile Blog Joined November 2003
United States20255 Posts
Last Edited: 2021-10-25 19:47:53
October 25 2021 19:44 GMT
#1077
Getting close to catching up. 1 off Lvl 9 statue and level 32 tree and have not done the new small island at all. I think there is 29 oculus on the new island so I just need 2 more from the 1st 5. Got every island besides the new one and Watasumi above 90%.

Still have to do the legacy quest to clear up the weather so I can unlock the last treasure domain. Been fun and got a shit ton of stuff lol. Almost 1k books and 8 mil mora.

Got refinement 1 Catch and just need to farm more oni masks to level it to 90. Hoping to have enough currency to get both Raiden and her weapon when they come back so I can put the catch on XL.

Getting to level 50 tree seems like you def need to explore almost everything.
Never Knows Best.
Latham
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
9592 Posts
October 25 2021 20:22 GMT
#1078
You can't even get level 50 tree yet, you are locked at 40 currently. I myself have enough sigils to get it to 46 immediately when it unlocks...

I assume there will be yet another island or maybe underground of Sangonomiya island (the big whirlpool in the middle of the island) because I'm 100% on 4 islands and above 95% on the other 2, and it's getting real boring combing through them with the electro treasure compass.

As for the electrolus, there are 181 in total. You need 180 to upgrade statue to level 10 and you get to keep 1, as always as a memento of sorts, just like you did with the geoculus and anemoculus. Sooo if you're 1 off statue level 9, that means you collected 149 so far and still have 32 to find.

I myself am just pushing limits ATM. Getting Beidou and Fishl to 80/90, Xinqui and Mona to 80/90, farming books for various characters to get them to 6/6/6 or 8/8/8 skill levels and trying to stay away from artifact farming, since the chances https://genshin-impact.fandom.com/wiki/Artifacts/Distribution are dogshit and overall being reminded of them is bad for my mental health.
For the curse of life is the curse of want. PC = https://be.pcpartpicker.com/user/LathamTK/builds/#view=CrqmP6
Slaughter
Profile Blog Joined November 2003
United States20255 Posts
Last Edited: 2021-10-25 21:17:12
October 25 2021 21:16 GMT
#1079
I never found the extra geoculus actually lol. I just want max statue.

Not sure what I am doing as for character progression. I have been prefarming for Raiden but its kinda a waste since it is going to be so long until her rerun (tho never too early to farm the energy artifact set since its so good on her). XQ I guess is next since I have never used him before but he is part of the national team. Mona too for the Morgona team comp since I just use melt ganyu rn. Also have Xiao and Childe teams to work on eventually.
Never Knows Best.
Southlight
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States11768 Posts
October 25 2021 21:28 GMT
#1080
lol just saw the China Genshin championships thing and it was pretty amusing. What a weird/silly thing to do.
oraoraoraoraoraoraoraora
Prev 1 52 53 54 55 56 62 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
Krystianer vs TBD
CranKy Ducklings114
CranKy Ducklings SOOP15
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 9485
FanTaSy 1230
Hyuk 747
Horang2 590
BeSt 466
Stork 202
Pusan 181
Zeus 97
sorry 95
Killer 94
[ Show more ]
Mind 88
Last 75
Shinee 70
Hyun 67
ggaemo 44
PianO 42
Snow 36
Bale 35
ToSsGirL 29
Hm[arnc] 28
JYJ 23
Sacsri 14
Aegong 7
EffOrt 6
Noble 5
Dota 2
XcaliburYe146
Counter-Strike
byalli661
fl0m371
x6flipin136
Other Games
gofns36021
singsing2367
ArmadaUGS82
Mew2King75
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick668
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream0
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 58
• Adnapsc2 20
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2261
League of Legends
• Lourlo1163
Upcoming Events
INu's Battles
1h 31m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
4h 31m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
8h 31m
BSL Open Qualifier
8h 31m
Replay Cast
12h 31m
Afreeca Starleague
23h 31m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 5h
Replay Cast
1d 12h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 23h
Soma vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.