• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:50
CEST 21:50
KST 04:50
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon110
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9670 users

Genshin Impact - Coop RPG - Page 43

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 41 42 43 44 45 62 Next
Southlight
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States11768 Posts
May 22 2021 09:32 GMT
#841
She's ok with Venti but ultimately her gameplay design is just wonky because of that backloaded burst... you get a lot of overkill damage and such too and she just has a whole slew of absolutely terrible matchups (ie. you struggle to take her as a primary DPS to Abyss 12 at the moment because 12-1 is a nightmare for her). It's at least 50% of her damage output and failing to crit on that ult is crippling.

You already hit 20k? Jeez.
oraoraoraoraoraoraoraora
Dangermousecatdog
Profile Joined December 2010
United Kingdom7084 Posts
Last Edited: 2021-05-23 17:04:58
May 23 2021 17:02 GMT
#842
On May 21 2021 07:38 Southlight wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
I have Eula. I routinely do 150-250k damage with her burst and I haven't even bothered setting up proper artifacts/team comps for her. This makes up for Eula's inability to convert her autoattacks, so while she does a good 5-15k on each hit, it holds no cup of tea to Hu Tao's 50k damage charge attack spam during her skill uptime (which shits out overall superior damage numbers than Eula on maximized CD ults with more reliability = why Hu Tao is broken-tier for DPS and Eula is, as Tenten said, "fine").

Here is my mostly F2P friend's Eula. 325k damage.
[image loading]

This is how her kit works. You can ignore that her ult is the vast majority of her damage and act like she can compete with other characters while ignoring it, or you eventually you will accept that she is simply flat-out inferior to even Razor without that ult connecting. You can complain about how unreliable the ult is do to the difficulty of landing it, but trying to argue that this ginormous nuke is not what her kit is about is ridiculous.

Also, no one said 30, we said realistic, which should be around 12 stacks at with everything running off cooldown (burst into attacks and consuming two brands).
724*(1+(.4824*12)) = 4915% physical

Granted talent 10, but this shit scales like crazy along with the phys res down from the brand (which lasts 7 seconds).

I will say I personally forgot the skill itself does damage that doesn't scale with itself, so that's a 400->2000 scale off the initial hit that I miscalculated. Either way, close to 5000% remains a bigger nuke than anyone else in the game, including Mona. And it doesn't force you to stop autoattacking. So yes, we should ignore this crazy huge hit and act like it's not a major part of her kit. I agree. I hear Mona is really good without her ult too.


Your calculation is totally wrong. You shittalk about about cold hard maths, make qoutes about random actors, but apparently can't do the maths yourself. You've gone and taken impressions from day 1 entertainment videos as gospel and are so rude about it, instead of forming opinions yourself.

Where do you even get .4824 from? In fact where are you getting all your numbers from? Lv 10 Lightfall base damage is 725.45% not 724. Then each stack is 148.24% which would be 0.2043. I guess you are applying all sources of resistance shred but it's not going to double stackdamage in most cases. But anything that shreds phys resistance will also affect autoattacks. I've been able to consistently get 13 stacks. I used 30 stacks to demonstrate how impossible your claim of 6000% was.

So realistically Lightfall damage is 735.45+148.24*13=2652.68%

Which is basically half of whatever you worked out. I seem to get 250k in abyss F12, which seems good, but that's critting and hitting, whilst spending 20 seconds for the cooldown just autoattacking would do average 180k damage anyways. Vast majority of damage the ultimate it is not, unless you get a specialised team just for it. I never said it is not a major part of her kit. Stop making things up.

____________________________________________
I am guessing Harris1st was massing the folding screen from the get go. I visited a few friends and they had what looked like a server room. Apparently it's the best way to get as much adeptal energy whilst not reaching load limit so they just stick them in a room. Had one guy who had two rooms of the stuff. I've always assumed 20k was the max and all the realms stuff was shared. Is there an Adeptal Mirror rank 5 btw or does it stop at 4?

So what do people think about the new event Misty Dungeon? It seems to be a way to advertise lesser used characters, except Sucrose and Diona is on there, which is odd but I guess Diona was put on there before they gave her out. And it's not like you can get those characters easily if you want them anyways. Would had been nice if it was Rosario and Yan Fei instead so we can play around with them out in a more natural setting. They should let you playtest characters like this more often. Shame that all the chracters are the same for each trial though. And the ranged trail has a challenge to defeat a cerrtain number of opponents without letting them get in range, only that you don't know what that range is. Thanks Miyoho.
Harris1st
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Germany7414 Posts
May 23 2021 22:09 GMT
#843
On May 24 2021 02:02 Dangermousecatdog wrote:
I am guessing Harris1st was massing the folding screen from the get go. I visited a few friends and they had what looked like a server room. Apparently it's the best way to get as much adeptal energy whilst not reaching load limit so they just stick them in a room. Had one guy who had two rooms of the stuff. I've always assumed 20k was the max and all the realms stuff was shared. Is there an Adeptal Mirror rank 5 btw or does it stop at 4?

So what do people think about the new event Misty Dungeon? It seems to be a way to advertise lesser used characters, except Sucrose and Diona is on there, which is odd but I guess Diona was put on there before they gave her out. And it's not like you can get those characters easily if you want them anyways. Would had been nice if it was Rosario and Yan Fei instead so we can play around with them out in a more natural setting. They should let you playtest characters like this more often. Shame that all the chracters are the same for each trial though. And the ranged trail has a challenge to defeat a cerrtain number of opponents without letting them get in range, only that you don't know what that range is. Thanks Miyoho.


Purely from the number of recipes, there is no Mirror No5. I can tell you in 2 days for sure, then I have the 20k coins done
I did quite some folding screens, but mostly the birch fence thingy and lion statues

EDIT: I have 10k adeptal energy purely with fences ^^

I really like the new event. Found my inner Keqing with this event. She is so fun to play, I really want her now lol
A bit too easy though. Could be quite a bit harder, especially the "goals. I got 95% of them by accident on the first playthrough. Did have to do the healing one twice cause my shields were too good and I couldn't quite heal the required amount because of the missing damage taken
All in all a nice event too get people out of their comfort zone IMO

Go Serral! GG EZ for Ence. Flashbang dance FTW
Southlight
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States11768 Posts
May 24 2021 03:32 GMT
#844
Where do you even get .4824 from? In fact where are you getting all your numbers from? Lv 10 Lightfall base damage is 725.45% not 724. Then each stack is 148.24% which would be 0.2043. I guess you are applying all sources of resistance shred but it's not going to double stackdamage in most cases. But anything that shreds phys resistance will also affect autoattacks. I've been able to consistently get 13 stacks. I used 30 stacks to demonstrate how impossible your claim of 6000% was.

So realistically Lightfall damage is 735.45+148.24*13=2652.68%


lol.

20k in two days jeez. I think I'll hit rank 9 in ~two days but probably won't hit 20k until later in the week/near the weekend. I noticed I leapfrogged spazer a week or so ago in terms of pure energy but I think that's because the server racks are nice for energy/load but not necessarily for total energy... so me just making random plants and attempting to build a wall (expensive/time-consuming like sheesh) seemed to be more overall energy.
oraoraoraoraoraoraoraora
Slaughter
Profile Blog Joined November 2003
United States20255 Posts
Last Edited: 2021-05-25 00:36:01
May 24 2021 05:32 GMT
#845
On May 24 2021 02:02 Dangermousecatdog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 21 2021 07:38 Southlight wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
I have Eula. I routinely do 150-250k damage with her burst and I haven't even bothered setting up proper artifacts/team comps for her. This makes up for Eula's inability to convert her autoattacks, so while she does a good 5-15k on each hit, it holds no cup of tea to Hu Tao's 50k damage charge attack spam during her skill uptime (which shits out overall superior damage numbers than Eula on maximized CD ults with more reliability = why Hu Tao is broken-tier for DPS and Eula is, as Tenten said, "fine").

Here is my mostly F2P friend's Eula. 325k damage.
[image loading]

This is how her kit works. You can ignore that her ult is the vast majority of her damage and act like she can compete with other characters while ignoring it, or you eventually you will accept that she is simply flat-out inferior to even Razor without that ult connecting. You can complain about how unreliable the ult is do to the difficulty of landing it, but trying to argue that this ginormous nuke is not what her kit is about is ridiculous.

Also, no one said 30, we said realistic, which should be around 12 stacks at with everything running off cooldown (burst into attacks and consuming two brands).
724*(1+(.4824*12)) = 4915% physical

Granted talent 10, but this shit scales like crazy along with the phys res down from the brand (which lasts 7 seconds).

I will say I personally forgot the skill itself does damage that doesn't scale with itself, so that's a 400->2000 scale off the initial hit that I miscalculated. Either way, close to 5000% remains a bigger nuke than anyone else in the game, including Mona. And it doesn't force you to stop autoattacking. So yes, we should ignore this crazy huge hit and act like it's not a major part of her kit. I agree. I hear Mona is really good without her ult too.


Your calculation is totally wrong. You shittalk about about cold hard maths, make qoutes about random actors, but apparently can't do the maths yourself. You've gone and taken impressions from day 1 entertainment videos as gospel and are so rude about it, instead of forming opinions yourself.

Where do you even get .4824 from? In fact where are you getting all your numbers from? Lv 10 Lightfall base damage is 725.45% not 724. Then each stack is 148.24% which would be 0.2043. I guess you are applying all sources of resistance shred but it's not going to double stackdamage in most cases. But anything that shreds phys resistance will also affect autoattacks. I've been able to consistently get 13 stacks. I used 30 stacks to demonstrate how impossible your claim of 6000% was.

So realistically Lightfall damage is 735.45+148.24*13=2652.68%

Which is basically half of whatever you worked out. I seem to get 250k in abyss F12, which seems good, but that's critting and hitting, whilst spending 20 seconds for the cooldown just autoattacking would do average 180k damage anyways. Vast majority of damage the ultimate it is not, unless you get a specialised team just for it. I never said it is not a major part of her kit. Stop making things up.

____________________________________________
I am guessing Harris1st was massing the folding screen from the get go. I visited a few friends and they had what looked like a server room. Apparently it's the best way to get as much adeptal energy whilst not reaching load limit so they just stick them in a room. Had one guy who had two rooms of the stuff. I've always assumed 20k was the max and all the realms stuff was shared. Is there an Adeptal Mirror rank 5 btw or does it stop at 4?

So what do people think about the new event Misty Dungeon? It seems to be a way to advertise lesser used characters, except Sucrose and Diona is on there, which is odd but I guess Diona was put on there before they gave her out. And it's not like you can get those characters easily if you want them anyways. Would had been nice if it was Rosario and Yan Fei instead so we can play around with them out in a more natural setting. They should let you playtest characters like this more often. Shame that all the chracters are the same for each trial though. And the ranged trail has a challenge to defeat a cerrtain number of opponents without letting them get in range, only that you don't know what that range is. Thanks Miyoho.


Don't care about this Eula debate but if people come off as rude to you its probably because they are annoyed that you condescended them. You do that in almost *every* post you make when you disagree with someone.
Never Knows Best.
calumsanford
Profile Joined May 2021
Belgium1 Post
May 24 2021 05:41 GMT
#846
oke nice

User was banned for this post.
kaylanbyrd
Profile Joined May 2021
Bhutan1 Post
May 24 2021 08:37 GMT
#847
hemm yes

User was banned for this post.
Southlight
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States11768 Posts
May 25 2021 19:50 GMT
#848
So I'd been moving my main building to newer islands as they unlocked, and then since the weekend burb kept spawning on the initial island (why???) I kept having to create tall rocks to float down to it, but...

[image loading]

If it spawns over there again I've got no clue, man. I can't even see where the first island is anymore.
oraoraoraoraoraoraoraora
Dangermousecatdog
Profile Joined December 2010
United Kingdom7084 Posts
Last Edited: 2021-05-25 22:14:03
May 25 2021 22:13 GMT
#849
On May 24 2021 14:32 Slaughter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2021 02:02 Dangermousecatdog wrote:
On May 21 2021 07:38 Southlight wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
I have Eula. I routinely do 150-250k damage with her burst and I haven't even bothered setting up proper artifacts/team comps for her. This makes up for Eula's inability to convert her autoattacks, so while she does a good 5-15k on each hit, it holds no cup of tea to Hu Tao's 50k damage charge attack spam during her skill uptime (which shits out overall superior damage numbers than Eula on maximized CD ults with more reliability = why Hu Tao is broken-tier for DPS and Eula is, as Tenten said, "fine").

Here is my mostly F2P friend's Eula. 325k damage.
[image loading]

This is how her kit works. You can ignore that her ult is the vast majority of her damage and act like she can compete with other characters while ignoring it, or you eventually you will accept that she is simply flat-out inferior to even Razor without that ult connecting. You can complain about how unreliable the ult is do to the difficulty of landing it, but trying to argue that this ginormous nuke is not what her kit is about is ridiculous.

Also, no one said 30, we said realistic, which should be around 12 stacks at with everything running off cooldown (burst into attacks and consuming two brands).
724*(1+(.4824*12)) = 4915% physical

Granted talent 10, but this shit scales like crazy along with the phys res down from the brand (which lasts 7 seconds).

I will say I personally forgot the skill itself does damage that doesn't scale with itself, so that's a 400->2000 scale off the initial hit that I miscalculated. Either way, close to 5000% remains a bigger nuke than anyone else in the game, including Mona. And it doesn't force you to stop autoattacking. So yes, we should ignore this crazy huge hit and act like it's not a major part of her kit. I agree. I hear Mona is really good without her ult too.


Your calculation is totally wrong. You shittalk about about cold hard maths, make qoutes about random actors, but apparently can't do the maths yourself. You've gone and taken impressions from day 1 entertainment videos as gospel and are so rude about it, instead of forming opinions yourself.

Where do you even get .4824 from? In fact where are you getting all your numbers from? Lv 10 Lightfall base damage is 725.45% not 724. Then each stack is 148.24% which would be 0.2043. I guess you are applying all sources of resistance shred but it's not going to double stackdamage in most cases. But anything that shreds phys resistance will also affect autoattacks. I've been able to consistently get 13 stacks. I used 30 stacks to demonstrate how impossible your claim of 6000% was.

So realistically Lightfall damage is 735.45+148.24*13=2652.68%

Which is basically half of whatever you worked out. I seem to get 250k in abyss F12, which seems good, but that's critting and hitting, whilst spending 20 seconds for the cooldown just autoattacking would do average 180k damage anyways. Vast majority of damage the ultimate it is not, unless you get a specialised team just for it. I never said it is not a major part of her kit. Stop making things up.

____________________________________________
I am guessing Harris1st was massing the folding screen from the get go. I visited a few friends and they had what looked like a server room. Apparently it's the best way to get as much adeptal energy whilst not reaching load limit so they just stick them in a room. Had one guy who had two rooms of the stuff. I've always assumed 20k was the max and all the realms stuff was shared. Is there an Adeptal Mirror rank 5 btw or does it stop at 4?

So what do people think about the new event Misty Dungeon? It seems to be a way to advertise lesser used characters, except Sucrose and Diona is on there, which is odd but I guess Diona was put on there before they gave her out. And it's not like you can get those characters easily if you want them anyways. Would had been nice if it was Rosario and Yan Fei instead so we can play around with them out in a more natural setting. They should let you playtest characters like this more often. Shame that all the chracters are the same for each trial though. And the ranged trail has a challenge to defeat a cerrtain number of opponents without letting them get in range, only that you don't know what that range is. Thanks Miyoho.


Don't care about this Eula debate but if people come off as rude to you its probably because they are annoyed that you condescended them. You do that in almost *every* post you make when you disagree with someone.
lol


On May 24 2021 07:09 Harris1st wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2021 02:02 Dangermousecatdog wrote:
I am guessing Harris1st was massing the folding screen from the get go. I visited a few friends and they had what looked like a server room. Apparently it's the best way to get as much adeptal energy whilst not reaching load limit so they just stick them in a room. Had one guy who had two rooms of the stuff. I've always assumed 20k was the max and all the realms stuff was shared. Is there an Adeptal Mirror rank 5 btw or does it stop at 4?

So what do people think about the new event Misty Dungeon? It seems to be a way to advertise lesser used characters, except Sucrose and Diona is on there, which is odd but I guess Diona was put on there before they gave her out. And it's not like you can get those characters easily if you want them anyways. Would had been nice if it was Rosario and Yan Fei instead so we can play around with them out in a more natural setting. They should let you playtest characters like this more often. Shame that all the chracters are the same for each trial though. And the ranged trail has a challenge to defeat a cerrtain number of opponents without letting them get in range, only that you don't know what that range is. Thanks Miyoho.


Purely from the number of recipes, there is no Mirror No5. I can tell you in 2 days for sure, then I have the 20k coins done
I did quite some folding screens, but mostly the birch fence thingy and lion statues

EDIT: I have 10k adeptal energy purely with fences ^^

I really like the new event. Found my inner Keqing with this event. She is so fun to play, I really want her now lol
A bit too easy though. Could be quite a bit harder, especially the "goals. I got 95% of them by accident on the first playthrough. Did have to do the healing one twice cause my shields were too good and I couldn't quite heal the required amount because of the missing damage taken
All in all a nice event too get people out of their comfort zone IMO

Ah so you get the adeptal energy from the outside and conserve the inside space. Clever. I also got rank 8 today. It's nice that everything furniture is replicated again but because it only considers the highest adeptal energy I guess it means you should make one realm where you make it the way you want to and have another made how you would like it. Unless how you like it reaches 20k adeptal energy anyways. it might just be a preference, but playing around with the furnishing sets for the 10 different furnishing set rewards makes me aware of how much better the Liyue furniture sets look. Or it could just be that Liyue stuff just look more expensive and exotic to Westerners. Might be the reverse in China.

I already have Keqing, can confirm she is fun and simple to play with, even if on the power side she is lower than most other dps characters. What I rather like is Albedo. Damage might seem a bit on the low side but has comfortable conditions for the AoE damage boost. Characters move out of damage circle? Just switch and reapply. Mona is the character I really want from that event. Though replaying Mona reminds me of how wierd her sprint and dash is.

Also playing it reminds me that I really should build up my Sucrose even if she is at C0. Basically the only easy grouping/disabling character I have. EM is supposed to have increase effects for Electro-Charged, Superconduct, Overloaded, Swirl, and Shatter sometime afterall. As well as self infused anemo is plain useful dealing damage to shields which abyss seems to be chockful off in the future.
Harris1st
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Germany7414 Posts
May 28 2021 11:36 GMT
#850
In about 5 hours is the next special program stream with 1.6 stuff

[image loading]
Go Serral! GG EZ for Ence. Flashbang dance FTW
Southlight
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States11768 Posts
May 28 2021 13:28 GMT
#851
Looks cool~ mostly looking forward to exploring some stuff again.
oraoraoraoraoraoraoraora
Latham
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
9592 Posts
Last Edited: 2021-05-28 17:15:59
May 28 2021 17:13 GMT
#852
So is Inazuma coming in 1.6 or just a little sneak peak, a whisper on the wind?
I see Kazuha and that giant Samurai monster to fight.
For the curse of life is the curse of want. PC = https://be.pcpartpicker.com/user/LathamTK/builds/#view=CrqmP6
Southlight
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States11768 Posts
May 28 2021 17:17 GMT
#853
Just the Midway Atoll.
oraoraoraoraoraoraoraora
Dangermousecatdog
Profile Joined December 2010
United Kingdom7084 Posts
June 01 2021 22:09 GMT
#854
The "Overflowing Mastery" event started yesterday for those interested. Using original resin will recieve double the output, up to three times a day. I suspect that for most people, this is somewhat useless since talents are relatively low in resin cost to upgrade and most characters that people care about will already be at whatever level they want them to be and it'll be other resources like ascension levels or mora that limits choosing to increase talent levels. Though in theory you may use them in the future, it may be months before the payback occurs.
Slaughter
Profile Blog Joined November 2003
United States20255 Posts
June 01 2021 22:33 GMT
#855
Not a good sign that I am more annoyed with or can't be bothered to do (tea pot) a lot of the recent content. Like this Hilichurl thing, so boring and just adds things to do.
Never Knows Best.
Spazer
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Canada8036 Posts
Last Edited: 2021-06-02 01:50:39
June 02 2021 01:49 GMT
#856
On June 02 2021 07:33 Slaughter wrote:
Not a good sign that I am more annoyed with or can't be bothered to do (tea pot) a lot of the recent content. Like this Hilichurl thing, so boring and just adds things to do.

This event is pretty bad. Having to search for the right hilichurl to talk to is a waste of time. Doing the actual task is busywork, but it's typically no worse than normal commissions. Then you have to change the time and fight the Wei, which is normally fine... but they made it 10x tankier for no reason. Overall, it just feels incredibly pointless.

Today's was particularly dumb because they make you fight 2 hydro and 1 electric fatui. It turns the encounter into an annoying.dps check in the open world.

At least we're on track for more Dragonspine-like content.
Liquipedia
Southlight
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States11768 Posts
June 02 2021 22:34 GMT
#857
What was even the point of Wei?

Odd.

Hoping for fun Midway Atoll stuff next week, at least. Exactly when PSO2NG releases though, lol.
oraoraoraoraoraoraoraora
Dangermousecatdog
Profile Joined December 2010
United Kingdom7084 Posts
June 02 2021 23:09 GMT
#858
What are the point of events in general? Are there any non-story events that truly add anything to the game? I suspect most people would rather skip events entirely and recieve the rewards without having to jump through hoops. Even Windtrace, which I rather enjoyed and somewhat miss to be honest had people disliking the event judging by some ingame conversations I had.

As it is I think the event was pleasant. It's not terribly fustrating like the food delivery event. You get to wander around various locations on the map. Takes 10 mins or less per day. The only problem I think is that you have to find the right hilichurl in a rather large area, which is unneccessary and to select the right time to find Wei, which is just an annoying.
Latham
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
9592 Posts
Last Edited: 2021-06-05 08:49:26
June 05 2021 08:48 GMT
#859
What are your guys' feelings on Azdaha? I think he's really fucking cheap. Feels like a giant FUCK YOU from mihoyo to the players.

Up close the piece of shit has only AoE attacks and from range he casts these seals that spawn either right under you or predict the direction you're running towards. Not to mention the ridiculous AoEs they have. Takes like 2 full sprints to get out of them, and you'll be damn lucky to even get the timing right and not get hit by the aftershocks. Also, if his attacks hit you they put a seal on your character that continuously damages you, kinda like Childe but worse because the barriers around the arena don't dispel this seal...

Definitely the worst part of the week to have to fight this gigantic piece of shit.
For the curse of life is the curse of want. PC = https://be.pcpartpicker.com/user/LathamTK/builds/#view=CrqmP6
Southlight
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States11768 Posts
June 05 2021 11:45 GMT
#860
I cheat with Zhongli.

Will defer to Spazer - I think he's overly tiresome when you don't have sufficient amounts of shields (ie. Diona) and it thus de-facto forces character requirements, which was my worry from the get-go with shields (very binary mechanic WRT damage).

Dodging the AOE itself hasn't seemed that bad though, just requires timing iframes correctly on the one or two hits prior to get out of range. I think it makes the fight a slog, though I know you can technically also just iframe out of all 3 hits while DPSing as long as your stamina uptime is fine. I know every single attack can be iframe'd without running out of stamina.



Not really a good video for the fight itself because obviously iframing everything isn't what you want to do be doing on a weekly basis, but does show the fight isn't entirely BS from a mechanics perspective, just... not brainless. I just don't know I feel about lack of brainlessness on a weekly kill (so says the guy playing Grey Raven lel).
oraoraoraoraoraoraoraora
Prev 1 41 42 43 44 45 62 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 10m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 538
UpATreeSC 94
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1012
Dewaltoss 126
firebathero 85
Zeus 67
Trap 41
910 41
Bale 26
NaDa 23
ToSsGirL 21
Shine 15
Dota 2
Gorgc6653
420jenkins216
monkeys_forever21
Counter-Strike
edward739
Super Smash Bros
ArmadaUGS141
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu2201
Other Games
summit1g5245
Grubby2724
B2W.Neo729
Beastyqt675
byalli420
shahzam395
KnowMe161
C9.Mang0148
TKL 140
ToD23
Railgan17
Chillindude12
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV272
BasetradeTV212
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream125
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 13
• Reevou 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki30
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur305
• WagamamaTV268
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
4h 10m
Kung Fu Cup
15h 10m
Stellar Fest
17h 10m
The PondCast
1d 14h
OSC
1d 17h
OSC
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.