• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:01
CEST 13:01
KST 20:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8606 users

Genshin Impact - Coop RPG - Page 44

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 42 43 44 45 46 62 Next
Harris1st
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Germany7415 Posts
Last Edited: 2021-06-05 15:16:58
June 05 2021 15:16 GMT
#861
On June 05 2021 17:48 Latham wrote:
What are your guys' feelings on Azdaha? I think he's really fucking cheap. Feels like a giant FUCK YOU from mihoyo to the players.

Up close the piece of shit has only AoE attacks and from range he casts these seals that spawn either right under you or predict the direction you're running towards. Not to mention the ridiculous AoEs they have. Takes like 2 full sprints to get out of them, and you'll be damn lucky to even get the timing right and not get hit by the aftershocks. Also, if his attacks hit you they put a seal on your character that continuously damages you, kinda like Childe but worse because the barriers around the arena don't dispel this seal...

Definitely the worst part of the week to have to fight this gigantic piece of shit.


What Southlight said. I use Zhongli and Albedo as a base and then add whoever is my flavor of the week to it.
Go Serral! GG EZ for Ence. Flashbang dance FTW
Spazer
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Canada8036 Posts
June 06 2021 02:02 GMT
#862
Without Diona, it was terrible. Tanking or healing through the DoT is fine, but when you have the DoT active and get hit by an attack, you're pretty much dead. This is really only an issue after the second imbue - the beginning is pretty easy.

With Diona, the fight still takes a long time, but is far more manageable. You actually have room for error. To me, this is the Barbara situation all over again - now that the Diona event is over, new players aren't guaranteed a good shielder. You can try Noelle/Xinyan, but their uptime is really bad compared to Diona/Zhongli. Crystallize also isn't reliable in this fight since the crystals just spawn under the boss and can't be reached a lot of the time.

It's probably also possible to clear with a bow user since range invalidates most of the attacks. Non-Ganyu bow users are gonna take a stupid amount of time though.

On June 05 2021 20:45 Southlight wrote:
Dodging the AOE itself hasn't seemed that bad though, just requires timing iframes correctly on the one or two hits prior to get out of range. I think it makes the fight a slog, though I know you can technically also just iframe out of all 3 hits while DPSing as long as your stamina uptime is fine. I know every single attack can be iframe'd without running out of stamina.

Most of the aoes are fine. It's specifically cryo imbue that sucks. The aoe on the meteor attack is fucking enormous (and is probably what Latham is talking about since it can require two dashes). It also stunlocks you with multi-hits. It also slows you on hit so it becomes harder to dodge. The other annoying cyro attack is the ice shards thing, which can be difficult to notice in melee range since the orb is way up in the air above the boss. It's not too bad if you keep moving, but if you get hit by one shard, you get comboed by the stunlock again. Like cryo cube, this attack has oneshot potential if not shielded.

Liquipedia
Southlight
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States11768 Posts
June 06 2021 03:04 GMT
#863
I legit had no idea that's what the Cryo imbue did <_< That does sound awful.
oraoraoraoraoraoraoraora
Latham
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
9592 Posts
June 06 2021 08:43 GMT
#864
I was indeed venting after being nearly wiped out after fighting Azdaha that swtiched between Pyro when I got in close to him and Cryo when I was shooting him from afar. I had to run laps around the arena for like 90s to resurrect my archer to finish the fight... I wasn't going to go in into melee range when he was in Pyro form ever again.
For the curse of life is the curse of want. PC = https://be.pcpartpicker.com/user/LathamTK/builds/#view=CrqmP6
Dangermousecatdog
Profile Joined December 2010
United Kingdom7084 Posts
Last Edited: 2021-06-06 13:39:21
June 06 2021 13:38 GMT
#865
I don't have any trouble. I just try to dodge everything. But I also have at least one character on the party able to create shields. Just in case I miss the invincibility frames timing. Pretty strange that Mihoyo created a boss that practically requires needing a shield to defeat unless you want to spend hours learning its attack pattern. I don't have Zhongli, which is what is needed to easily shield up and then just throw damage, but having any other two shielded characters will guarantee 100% shield uptime, just that the shields wouldn't be as strong and you require a little management. Everyone has Noelle, and surely we all have a Diona from the recent event as well? I find it is easier to notice ice effects if you put the graphics up. Weekly bosses are supposed to be defeated every week so if you have difficulty something has gone wrong. Mihoyo did very quickly nerf Childe fight so who knows if they will eventually do the same thing with Azdaha.
Latham
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
9592 Posts
June 06 2021 22:20 GMT
#866
So I was putting off investing into more characters to hoard up some resources until I get a toon I like, but I guess I will need a shielder at some point. Time to get Diona up to par.
For the curse of life is the curse of want. PC = https://be.pcpartpicker.com/user/LathamTK/builds/#view=CrqmP6
Slaughter
Profile Blog Joined November 2003
United States20255 Posts
June 06 2021 23:21 GMT
#867
tbh I forgot that they added him as a weekly boss and haven't done him until you guys brought it up lmao.
Never Knows Best.
Southlight
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States11768 Posts
June 07 2021 03:02 GMT
#868
The islands will no longer be accessible after the end of Version 1.6. You will also no longer be able to open treasure chests, gather materials, or earn quest rewards on the islands, so grab the opportunity to explore away!


Wat.
oraoraoraoraoraoraoraora
Harris1st
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Germany7415 Posts
June 07 2021 08:31 GMT
#869
On June 07 2021 12:02 Southlight wrote:
Show nested quote +
The islands will no longer be accessible after the end of Version 1.6. You will also no longer be able to open treasure chests, gather materials, or earn quest rewards on the islands, so grab the opportunity to explore away!


Wat.


Where is this from? Sounds like an awful idea
Go Serral! GG EZ for Ence. Flashbang dance FTW
Latham
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
9592 Posts
June 07 2021 08:40 GMT
#870
https://www.reddit.com/r/Genshin_Impact/comments/nu3hem/new_area_is_time_limited_and_will_be_gone_after_16/

As much as I hate linking LEDDIT, here is the sauce.
For the curse of life is the curse of want. PC = https://be.pcpartpicker.com/user/LathamTK/builds/#view=CrqmP6
Harris1st
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Germany7415 Posts
June 07 2021 09:42 GMT
#871
That's actually the official update notice

https://genshin.mihoyo.com/en/news/detail/13274
Go Serral! GG EZ for Ence. Flashbang dance FTW
Southlight
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States11768 Posts
June 07 2021 13:28 GMT
#872
Given that the rumors are that Inazuma (2.0) is right after 1.6 I wonder if they're basically just going to replace it with Inazuma. Still doesn't feel like a great idea to make one of their most time-consuming sets of content (exploration areas) limited but we'll see.
oraoraoraoraoraoraoraora
Dangermousecatdog
Profile Joined December 2010
United Kingdom7084 Posts
Last Edited: 2021-06-07 23:33:27
June 07 2021 23:06 GMT
#873
Since we are talking about rumours again, I'll just cut to the chase. 1.7 Inazuma release rumours are a direct consequence of information released by the official Genshin Impact twitter: https://twitter.com/GenshinImpact

4 characters showcased with character art and some background info.
Kaedehara Kazuha - already revealed in 1.6 trailer.
Kamisato Ayaka - long awaited Inazuma character which was in pre-release beta.
Sayu - Anemo ninja, child model
Yoimiya - Pyro Amber

Then there are the leaker/dataminers. These leakers only ever leak the next version. They have nearly always been correct suggesting that their information is accurate. A lot of info given and obviously these are leaks so spoilers:
+ Show Spoiler +
https://twitter.com/dimbreath
https://twitter.com/lumie_lumie
https://twitter.com/AeEntropy
https://twitter.com/genshin_intel
https://twitter.com/projectcelestia

These are the sources of the usual "leakers" and speculators and rumormongers who usually mix it up with their own fake rumours and speculation.
Dangermousecatdog
Profile Joined December 2010
United Kingdom7084 Posts
June 07 2021 23:32 GMT
#874
On June 07 2021 07:20 Latham wrote:
So I was putting off investing into more characters to hoard up some resources until I get a toon I like, but I guess I will need a shielder at some point. Time to get Diona up to par.

Have you been playing without a shield character for all this time? A shielder is the most important support. Without a shielder, no wonder you have been complaining that everything is hard. I used Noelle which everyone has as my sole shielder for majority of my time, though that might be because I find the character endearing.
Latham
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
9592 Posts
Last Edited: 2021-06-08 09:33:25
June 08 2021 08:53 GMT
#875
On June 08 2021 08:32 Dangermousecatdog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 07 2021 07:20 Latham wrote:
So I was putting off investing into more characters to hoard up some resources until I get a toon I like, but I guess I will need a shielder at some point. Time to get Diona up to par.

Have you been playing without a shield character for all this time? A shielder is the most important support. Without a shielder, no wonder you have been complaining that everything is hard. I used Noelle which everyone has as my sole shielder for majority of my time, though that might be because I find the character endearing.


Yep, without a shielder from the start. I even just run 1 hyper invested team, most of the time. Just until recently it was Diluc + Fishl + XQ + Bennett.
I only changed Diluc for Hu Tao and Fishl for Cocogoat recently. And now apparently Bennett for Diona it seems ;/
Also sometimes swapped XQ for Venti when it was "harder" content.
Probably also the reason I never bothered with higher Abyss than 8-3.

Also: for the longest time I've been sitting on talents levels 6. It was only last week that I crowned Bennett's ultimate and got Ganyu's normal attack to 8 or 9? (the one before crown). Everyone else's talents sitting on 6
For the curse of life is the curse of want. PC = https://be.pcpartpicker.com/user/LathamTK/builds/#view=CrqmP6
Dangermousecatdog
Profile Joined December 2010
United Kingdom7084 Posts
Last Edited: 2021-06-08 22:57:05
June 08 2021 22:54 GMT
#876
Well I guess with Bennett, it's hard to die since Bennett heals so quickly and with a Diluc XQ team, you both have the energy generation for Bennett and an ideal DPS duo (or ideal team with Bennet Diluc Xinqiu). Xinqiu also provides some interrupt resistance too. Really though if you had used any shielder like Noelle to replace Fischl, you would have an easier time, if nothing else to make it easier to learn how to dodge since you wouldn't be punished as hard when you fail to dodge.

Though I guess that's why you never bothered with Abyss, what with having one team. Though I suppose if you don't care about the rewards abyss gives, or curious to see how far you can get, you will never have cause to do it.

Do you log in everyday and spend your resin? I can't imagine why your talents are so low, especially considering you only run 4 characters. For instance my Ganyu is at 10/9/10 talents, my Keqing is at 10/9/9 and my Eula is at 9/6/9. My main two dps supports Xiangling and Xingqiu are at 6/8/8 both (actually 6/11/11 because constellations). Can't check right now becuase downtime, but I also have at least 4 other support characters with at least talent 8 in the appropriate skill as well

You've been playing the game since launch right? So I can't imagine why your characters are less built than mine unless you have been artifact farming this entire time and have god artifacts. So where did all the resin go?
Slaughter
Profile Blog Joined November 2003
United States20255 Posts
June 09 2021 01:44 GMT
#877
Sounds like you have enough good units to pretty much plow through at least Abyss 11. Diluc/Hu Tao/GOAT with Benny and Xingqiu? Solid as fuck core there.

I would agree with Danger, Fishcl doesn't jive as much with your other units because overload is pretty meh right now. She seems best used in teams that want superconduct and the Childe zappy comp.
Never Knows Best.
Latham
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
9592 Posts
Last Edited: 2021-06-09 10:16:30
June 09 2021 10:16 GMT
#878
That's why I never invested any more in anyone else. I grew complacent.
Honestly Diluc +Fishl (just to have a ranged option) + XQ + Bennett was godtier for 95% of the content. Also, below World Level 8 there was nothing that was even remotely threatening and it all died adequately fast so there was no real need to upgrade talents past 6. Absolutely no reason to ever run a shielder as well.

Although I am playing since the 1st week of release, I did take 2 breaks: 1st when Cyberpunk2077 was released for about 2 weeks and then a whole month off for Windblume (and I missed 1 crown in Windblume I guess). And yeah I spend my resin farming artifact dungeons, but truth be told i only have a few well-rolled ones.
For the curse of life is the curse of want. PC = https://be.pcpartpicker.com/user/LathamTK/builds/#view=CrqmP6
Harris1st
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Germany7415 Posts
June 10 2021 09:20 GMT
#879
Sooo has anyone pulled for Klee?

I love how they made the test run look like Klee was super OP but she is actually ridiculously hard to play to really get value out of her. She was my first 5* back in the day but has fallen out of favor since. Don't have any projects so maybe I build her new and give her another go
Go Serral! GG EZ for Ence. Flashbang dance FTW
Latham
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
9592 Posts
Last Edited: 2021-06-10 12:29:09
June 10 2021 12:28 GMT
#880
No, and I don't plan to. Just like you said she's pretty hard to play optimally and in the free trial she's made to look better than she is in reality. Although with the change to EM in 1.6 (unless it's a bug?) maybe she'd be worth it, even if played unoptimally...
Plus I don't have any actual weapon to give her... and the 3 4-stars that accompany her (Fishl, Sucorse, Barbara) I have all of them at C6 already, so the pull looks extremely unappealing to me.

She might very well be Fleeing Sunlight incarnate but too rich for my blood :<

What I'm really hoping for is either Beidou or Razor copies now to get them to C6 or Kaeya/Lisa.

The Inazuma characters also don't look super appealing to me... I'm still sticking to the plan of rolling for Wolf's Gravestone + Amos Bow when they come back around.
For the curse of life is the curse of want. PC = https://be.pcpartpicker.com/user/LathamTK/builds/#view=CrqmP6
Prev 1 42 43 44 45 46 62 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
11:00
2026 Week 25
WardiTV64
Rex38
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko224
ProTech144
Rex 38
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 648
Soma 584
Jaedong 553
Hyuk 463
Soulkey 390
Horang2 367
BeSt 301
910 227
Light 205
Stork 197
[ Show more ]
Mini 177
EffOrt 168
Snow 165
Britney 137
Larva 121
Pusan 116
Last 113
ZerO 113
ggaemo 78
Rush 63
Mind 58
Shinee 46
Killer 45
Creator 41
Mong 37
Yoon 36
Bale 25
hero 22
Sharp 19
Noble 14
yabsab 14
sorry 14
Sacsri 10
Dota 2
Gorgc6542
XcaliburYe168
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1398
pashabiceps893
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2610
Khaldor819
Other Games
gofns39505
singsing1466
XBOCT290
Pyrionflax257
DeMusliM185
Mew2King93
B2W.Neo59
ArmadaUGS49
ZerO(Twitch)8
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream164
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH307
• StrangeGG 41
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1410
Other Games
• WagamamaTV183
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
1h 59m
The PondCast
22h 59m
OSC
1d 1h
Stellar Fest
1d 1h
OSC
1d 12h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.