• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:27
CEST 14:27
KST 21:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon107
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
All you football fans (soccer)! Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8764 users

Genshin Impact - Coop RPG - Page 39

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 37 38 39 40 41 62 Next
Dangermousecatdog
Profile Joined December 2010
United Kingdom7084 Posts
Last Edited: 2021-04-22 22:53:34
April 22 2021 22:24 GMT
#761
On April 22 2021 04:55 EchOne wrote:
RIP Turbo.

I run Ganyu Mona Diona Venti in lane 1 and Diluc Xingqiu Bennett Zhongli in lane 2 for both floors 11 and 12. It's generally a comfy 36*, though the lane 2 team sometimes faces energy issues on floor 11 due to the electro field aura. I used to run a Ningguang Fischl Bennett Zhongli team as well, and it probably outperforms my Diluc team due to talent mat rng and artifact rng, but I can't bring myself to run 0 claymores.

With your team as stacked as that I sure hope it is a comfy 36* run. They are afterall near ideal comps for normal teams (ie not one hit kill elemental bursts.) To get an idea of how ideal they are, you can remove the Venti and Zhongli and they should still be able to comfortably 9* Floor 12. Btw why do you want claymores for anyways? They can stunlock small enemies, but that is mostly redundant if you have shields. The only reason why I would want claymores is to deal with Geo Fatiu.

On April 22 2021 17:02 Harris1st wrote:
Is Zhongers much better than Albedo?
Asking cause I'm not sure if I should roll for Geodaddy or Cryomommy. Leaks suggest Eula has shitton of dmg (2nd highest in game after Xiao) and I don't have Cocogoat, so I'm in for a Cryo DPS anyway


I am in the same boat as I will have enough primogems for double pity so I am wondering which I should get as well. My brain says Zhongli, but my body says Eula. It's a strange problem not needing more power.

Albedo is more of a dps support while Zhongli is more like a pure support. Albedo can sort off get perma shields but it requires you to constantly pick up crystals, while Zhongli just facetanks. Zhongli is the best Support right now, though debateable whether Venti could be is better. Zhongli is certainly better vs large enemies than Venti. A powerful perma shield that also reduces resistance and a cheap elemental burst that does a Venti-like disabling of enemies, only that it works on large enemies. His shield is so stupidly powerful that your team is now essentially invulnerable. Mihoyo has painted themselves in a corner with how powerful his shield is. Zhongli makes everything easy, but they can't make players with Zhongli have a challenge without screwing over everybody else. Unless they introduce enemies that ignore shields.

Bit wary of Eula having loads of damage. There's just too many enemies in the game that seem to have physical resistance and phys damage seem to have hitlag problems. You have Razor as a main dps if I remember correctly? Though I guess that makes transferring artifacts easier. Floor 12 must be a pain as a Razor main. I suppose in the end you have to ask yourself whether you want more DPS in one of your teams or if you want more support. If Albedo is enough shield then Zhongli isn't as useful but I suppose if you care about abyss, he will be placed in another team since Albedo Zhongli together is pure overkill.
Harris1st
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Germany7414 Posts
Last Edited: 2021-04-23 08:37:19
April 23 2021 08:35 GMT
#762
I think, since Zhongli is the first banner, imma try to roll him. If push comes to shove I can still pull Eula if I'm unlucky.
Artifact wise you can't prepare for neither really, since both will probably BiS with the new artifacts. Eula also needs the new boss to ascend. So imma just stick to gathering Danelions and Cor Lapis while upping a weapon and getting talent books for each.

Good thing is, I don't NEED either with teams consisting of Hu Tao, XQ, Venti, Bennett and Childe, Klee, Albedo, Jean right now
I have build Razor (+ Diona) for superconduct as backup, but he doesn't do well in Abyss
I just WANT someone new to play around. Game got pretty stale
Go Serral! GG EZ for Ence. Flashbang dance FTW
Dangermousecatdog
Profile Joined December 2010
United Kingdom7084 Posts
Last Edited: 2021-04-25 15:48:18
April 25 2021 15:38 GMT
#763
It's a shame for me that Zhongli is the first banner since Eula is the character I want. If it was Eula first and I get Eula first pity, I could had tried to get Zhongli. Not sure what I'll do if I get Eula first try, but knowing my luck, I'll lose the 50:50 again.

As for bloodstained set my thinking is that if you transfer the artifacts from Razor to Eula you can use her straight away and it's easier to get good substats with 2 Piece +2 Piece set than 4 Piece set. If the 2P+2P has +18% ATK substats over the 4P Pale Flame with all else being equal, that's better than 4 Piece Pale Flame set no matter the circumstances.

It seems to me that 2P+2P Bloodstained and Pale Flame sets is better, especially considering that Eula will always have gaps where you wouldn't have 2 stacks unless the elemental skill works differently to how I think it works. Though I guess if you could somehow time the elemental burst with 2 stacks, 4-Piece Pale Flame might be better.

Just a heads up, since 1.5 is supposed to have half resin costs for the weekly bosses, try to save doing the bosses till Wednesday and to not lose the 90 resin cost. Normally I do them on the Mondays.
Spazer
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Canada8036 Posts
April 26 2021 02:23 GMT
#764
I'm tempted to roll for Eula just to shake things up.

Despite how much we complained about resin costs at the start of the game, it's kind of a non-issue for me now. I mean sure, more resin means more runs, but I'm at the point where the gain's pretty minimal. I have all the relevant talents on the characters I use up to 8 already, and realistically, their artifacts aren't going to get any better for a long, long time. I'm currently building Noelle because I have nothing else to do.
Liquipedia
Slaughter
Profile Blog Joined November 2003
United States20255 Posts
Last Edited: 2021-04-26 04:14:05
April 26 2021 04:10 GMT
#765
I am only happy with the artifacts for my Ganyu tbh (228 CDMG lol). Still a fair amount of growth on a lot of my guys (esp Childe who can't get a good drop to save his life). My talents are kind of all over the place though lol.

I shook things up by putting Rosaria on my Ganyu team instead of Diona. Fun, but wish I had another pyro character similar to Xiangling who can pop down a consistent pyro applicator then peace out.

Noelle is actually pretty good. Her healing is a lot better then I thought it would be. Run her with Ning/Xinyan/Benny. Her artifacts are far from ideal but she does solid damage.
Never Knows Best.
Harris1st
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Germany7414 Posts
April 26 2021 13:05 GMT
#766
Trying for perfect artifact (sub)stats will suck the life right out of you. I promise
Go Serral! GG EZ for Ence. Flashbang dance FTW
Spazer
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Canada8036 Posts
April 27 2021 15:22 GMT
#767
https://webstatic-sea.mihoyo.com/app/ys-map-sea

Definitely didn't see this coming. I guess it's nice that there's an official one now.
Liquipedia
Dangermousecatdog
Profile Joined December 2010
United Kingdom7084 Posts
Last Edited: 2021-04-27 23:52:29
April 27 2021 22:50 GMT
#768
My Ganyu is 205.8% crit damage with 34.7% crit rate with prototype crescent. 228 CD is nice in comparison. What's your Crit rate Slaughter?

Noelle with Ning/Xinyan/Benny? And you think her healing is good? There are three sources of shields and Bennett heals better anyways so there shouldn't be any real reason to heal using Noelle unless floor 11 electro debuff but then again Noelle heal isn't that good without constellation1 and bursting anyways, in which case you might as well use Bennett heal.

I finally gotten some 5* Phys Goblet. Three of them Noblesse, none Bloodstained. Thanks Mihoyo.

There's nothing much else to do with resin really other than farming artifacts. You'll practically never get perfect artifacts, but it's always nice to replace an artifact with a better one. It's not a case of trying for perfect artifacts but more of trying to get better artifacts. I suppose you can use up the resin levelling up all the characters, but I don't really see the point if I wouldn't want to use those characters. I guess you do get wishes out of them.
Slaughter
Profile Blog Joined November 2003
United States20255 Posts
April 28 2021 02:02 GMT
#769
I don't rely on Noelle healing, its just a nice bonus. Its kind of my lazy comp that I play only because I like Ning/Noelle/Xinyan lol. Its a lot slower in Abyss but I don't need speed as much because Ganyu crushes floors. I never got into Childe comps because I have had such shit luck with artifact farming for him. Xiao I kinda just rolled on cool factor but I never use him.

My Ganyu has a similar crit rate as you except I have the BP bow that gives CRate so its like in the 60s.
Never Knows Best.
Harris1st
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Germany7414 Posts
Last Edited: 2021-04-28 11:04:44
April 28 2021 11:02 GMT
#770
anyone understand this new web event? As an active player without friends I can basically do nothing? ok cool

last banner: 50+ wishes and no IcyBoobs. But 3 Fischl, 2 Lions Fang and one Eye of perception
new banner: first wish -> Yanfei

Go Serral! GG EZ for Ence. Flashbang dance FTW
Spazer
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Canada8036 Posts
April 28 2021 15:29 GMT
#771
The web event is pretty pointless unless you know people who stopped playing. Otherwise, you get 10 points a day, with rewards redeemable every 100 points. Rewards are also random, and could be primos, xp, or some basic merch.

Overall, the value seems even lower than the "daily login".
Liquipedia
Slaughter
Profile Blog Joined November 2003
United States20255 Posts
April 28 2021 17:29 GMT
#772
Well I got my Zhongli. Luckily I was like at 75-80 pity range so all it took was 1 10 pull.
Never Knows Best.
Southlight
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States11768 Posts
April 28 2021 17:54 GMT
#773
This housing thing is going to kill me by OCD lol.

It's higher quality than I expected, will give it that much.
oraoraoraoraoraoraoraora
Harris1st
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Germany7414 Posts
Last Edited: 2021-04-28 18:56:59
April 28 2021 18:56 GMT
#774
On April 29 2021 02:54 Southlight wrote:
This housing thing is going to kill me by OCD lol.

It's higher quality than I expected, will give it that much.


It looks cool. It's just not at all my thing. I'm actually annoyed that you can get primos and stuff. Same as hangouts. I just speed through as fast as possible. I think I really should stop playing, it's just FOMO that keeps me at it right now. Not fun and enjoyment :/
Go Serral! GG EZ for Ence. Flashbang dance FTW
Southlight
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States11768 Posts
April 28 2021 20:39 GMT
#775
There's not really any FOMO so yes, I'd say if you're not particularly enjoying it you should take a few weeks/months break. Hopefully 1.6 starts the location content train back up.
oraoraoraoraoraoraoraora
Slaughter
Profile Blog Joined November 2003
United States20255 Posts
April 28 2021 22:12 GMT
#776
Yea I ignore hangouts.
Never Knows Best.
Dangermousecatdog
Profile Joined December 2010
United Kingdom7084 Posts
Last Edited: 2021-04-29 23:58:50
April 29 2021 23:39 GMT
#777
This housing system is so wierd. It's overly complicated because Mihoyo wants you to log in everyday, but they explain everything badly. They force you to a choice of three realms, only that you can't see what they look like before you select one and now you are locked to that choice till you unlock the others. Why?

There are several icons/currency only that the game doesn't tell you how to obtain them and what they do. Instead you have to find one specific window somewhere and put 2 and 2 together. Is it really so hard to have a tooltip that say what that icon is, what is is used for and how to obtain more of it?The interface is awful. Instead of everything being nicely laid out, you to go to a specific point in the map to "talk" to a spirit to do half the stuff you need to do. And the other half the time you click on an icon on the top right.

Then they throw lots of "blueprint sets" only you can't see what they are before you buy them and afterwards it super awkward to use because they give you a small picture of what it is then click to see a bigger picture then click to see more pictures of the furnishings required that covers up the original picture and you have no idea whether you have those items already, or whether you used those itemsalready or even used the items for a set already. This all can be displayed in one screen. And the displayed owl face points is wrong for them, out by a factor of 10 for some reason. Super fustrating to use. I don't care about the housing sytem at all. If it wasn't for primogems and that there seems to be useful weekly shop at realm shop -> realm treasure I wouldn't bother with the housing system, so overly complicated and simple where it matters at the same time it is.
Harris1st
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Germany7414 Posts
April 30 2021 10:31 GMT
#778
There is artifact xp items as well... Locked behind stupid housing. Come on
Go Serral! GG EZ for Ence. Flashbang dance FTW
Spazer
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Canada8036 Posts
April 30 2021 17:01 GMT
#779
There's an option to turn on direct join for the teapot only, even when you're offline - but the UI for it sucks and the game doesn't even tell you it exists. Pretty weird stuff.
Liquipedia
Slaughter
Profile Blog Joined November 2003
United States20255 Posts
April 30 2021 19:47 GMT
#780
Housing seems like something I am going to just not bother with unless I get really bored one day.
Never Knows Best.
Prev 1 37 38 39 40 41 62 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10:00
Weekly #148 (SHIN Mod Edition)
herO vs KrystianerLIVE!
TBD vs Percival
CranKy Ducklings153
CranKy Ducklings SOOP46
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko395
ProTech141
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 3933
Jaedong 3244
Leta 1530
actioN 957
EffOrt 658
Horang2 561
Soma 413
BeSt 391
Killer 330
Mini 273
[ Show more ]
Rush 221
Stork 220
Pusan 152
Light 147
Barracks 124
Zeus 121
Snow 99
ggaemo 96
Larva 91
JYJ 63
Sea.KH 55
Mong 52
ToSsGirL 42
HiyA 41
hero 40
Bale 35
Sharp 28
Shinee 22
zelot 20
sorry 19
Sexy 14
Noble 10
Sacsri 10
JulyZerg 9
Icarus 6
Dota 2
Gorgc6240
Dendi772
XaKoH 396
Counter-Strike
kRYSTAL_70
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes3495
Other Games
gofns37946
singsing1616
olofmeister1273
B2W.Neo616
byalli541
Livibee191
OGKoka 107
ArmadaUGS75
DeMusliM14
Organizations
StarCraft 2
WardiTV359
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream278
Other Games
BasetradeTV198
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV249
League of Legends
• Jankos1670
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
11h 33m
Kung Fu Cup
22h 33m
The PondCast
1d 21h
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.