• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:18
CEST 21:18
KST 04:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
MLB/Baseball 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7829 users

Genshin Impact - Coop RPG - Page 29

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 27 28 29 30 31 62 Next
Southlight
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States11768 Posts
February 02 2021 11:31 GMT
#561
I keep forgetting to use fragile resin. In JP we call it the RPG Elixir Syndrome. I don't feel like I'm ever in a hurry to get something.
oraoraoraoraoraoraoraora
Latham
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
9592 Posts
February 02 2021 11:46 GMT
#562
I had exactly 60 fragile resin when I hit AR50 and at that time mihoyo implemented the Albedo storyline, new zone and notably the new domain with good water/cryo sets. Over 5-6 days I used up 35 of that fragile resin along with any energy I naturally regenerated into trinket farming to gear up Childe and get ready for Ganyu.
Now I am in the process of hoarding more fragile resin, but it's such a painstaking process... They really need to give these out more often, for example, 1 daily for doing all 4 comissions from Katherine, and maybe another 2 for doing 3 weekly quests and 3 bounties.

I really hate how mihoyo spoon feeds IV drips our playtime. It's like they want you to log in, but not play their game.
For the curse of life is the curse of want. PC = https://be.pcpartpicker.com/user/LathamTK/builds/#view=CrqmP6
Harris1st
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Germany7413 Posts
February 02 2021 12:19 GMT
#563
I'm really on the fence on which banner I want to wish:
I kinda want Xiao but the 4* are pretty meh. At least for me. Of those I have a semi leveled Diona and that's it.
Don't really need Keqing cause I got Razor as Electrocarry already. But Ning and Bennet <3
Waiting for the maybe third banner is not an option cause my trigger finger is itching pretty badly already.
My current plan is to blow everything on Xiao until I get him once and then go close to pity again on Keqing. This'll never work lol

On a side note: Where are you guys at AR wise? Since max AR is 60 and nothing is known yet to expand that. I'm AR52 halfway through and think if I keep my pace like this I will probably be just before AR 60 when 1.4 hits. I really hope they indroduce stronger domains for more loot. At least for talent books and weapon acension mats
Go Serral! GG EZ for Ence. Flashbang dance FTW
Latham
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
9592 Posts
February 02 2021 12:43 GMT
#564
2 hours to go until Cocogoat's banner goes away and I STILL want to wish more on her, maybe get another Xingqui copy from it, but I'm at 40 rolls and it's getting uncomfortably close to rolling a 5-star again, now. I'd be even happy with a C1 goat since her c1 - c5 constellations are amazing. C6 is meh

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
If I'd do the ascension quest I could probably hit AR53? 54? IDK. But from AR55 to 56 it takes like 233K XP points, which amounts to around 89 days of dailies to level up just from 55 to 56... so no, you and me and probably nobody else on here will be hitting AR60 any time soon. Maybe at the end of 2021 if we're lucky.
For the curse of life is the curse of want. PC = https://be.pcpartpicker.com/user/LathamTK/builds/#view=CrqmP6
Spazer
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Canada8036 Posts
February 02 2021 15:48 GMT
#565
I have 19 fragile resin left. Spent most of it farming for Keqing/Klee artifacts months ago. It's really easy to blow through when doing domains.

I'm AR53. AR progression is fixed (unless you whale or obsessively farm Wei), so realistically we'll need new quests to hit 60.

Can't see them introducing stronger domains. Not at least until 1st anniversary at least, and even then I doubt it.
Liquipedia
Slaughter
Profile Blog Joined November 2003
United States20255 Posts
February 02 2021 22:49 GMT
#566
Ganyu c6 seems cool af with the instant charged shots.

I'm AR 54 atm.
Never Knows Best.
Dangermousecatdog
Profile Joined December 2010
United Kingdom7084 Posts
Last Edited: 2021-02-03 01:07:27
February 03 2021 00:31 GMT
#567
I have 35 fragile resin left. I don't know why I am saving them. Not going to wish on any banner. Getting Diona would be perfect for me as a cryo resonater character that also heals and shields, but I can only really afford to go for it if I can guarantee a 5 star. Such is being F2P. WL after 6 doesn't seem important to me. Most likely they will change AR progression after AR55 when Inazuma comes out and they know most people will start off at 55. Might mess up new players if they set WL requirements too high though. Ganyu C6 happens once every 30 seconds it's basically nothing. C1 and C2 constellation are really good for her though.
Spazer
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Canada8036 Posts
February 03 2021 01:11 GMT
#568
Everything after WL6 is marginal improvements in drop rate at best, but I'll take what I can get considering how shit gem farming is. Does it make a tangible difference? Maybe, maybe not, but there's no point worrying about it when AR is time-gated anyways.

It's hard to tell what they expect from new players, or even the playerbase in general. Most of the open world stuff seems fine, but boss balance is very fickle. You can kinda see hints of this in their official communications. e.g. Childe story got nerfed, Teyvat Times talking about players dying to Oceanid 50+ times without a win, or dying to Super Cyro Vine 100+ times.
Liquipedia
Slaughter
Profile Blog Joined November 2003
United States20255 Posts
February 03 2021 01:29 GMT
#569
On February 03 2021 09:31 Dangermousecatdog wrote:
I have 35 fragile resin left. I don't know why I am saving them. Not going to wish on any banner. Getting Diona would be perfect for me as a cryo resonater character that also heals and shields, but I can only really afford to go for it if I can guarantee a 5 star. Such is being F2P. WL after 6 doesn't seem important to me. Most likely they will change AR progression after AR55 when Inazuma comes out and they know most people will start off at 55. Might mess up new players if they set WL requirements too high though. Ganyu C6 happens once every 30 seconds it's basically nothing. C1 and C2 constellation are really good for her though.


C6 she can Ult E Shot E Shot. Its an incredible burst of damage to start a fight then she gets another free shot every 8 seconds after. Not sure where you get "once every 30 seconds".
Never Knows Best.
Latham
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
9592 Posts
Last Edited: 2021-02-03 20:50:14
February 03 2021 06:06 GMT
#570
Guess who had a namecard sneakily added to the game with 1.3? + Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Also Xiao is... something else in the "try him out" trial thingy. I still won't be rolling this early, but it was like becoming the embodiment of an orbital nuke cannon. I didn't even realize that the enemies below me had died, the game literally stopped me in the middle of bouncing up & down and told me "STOP, they're all already dead"
For the curse of life is the curse of want. PC = https://be.pcpartpicker.com/user/LathamTK/builds/#view=CrqmP6
Harris1st
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Germany7413 Posts
February 03 2021 14:08 GMT
#571
Jean? JEAN?!!!

Ah well. The dream is dead, long live the dream. Time to save/ farm for Hu Tao
Go Serral! GG EZ for Ence. Flashbang dance FTW
Southlight
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States11768 Posts
February 04 2021 01:01 GMT
#572
I don't mind this Vishap fight. If anything I wouldn't mind seeing this silly dude added full-time so I don't feel as compelled to keep killing it while it's here.
oraoraoraoraoraoraoraora
Slaughter
Profile Blog Joined November 2003
United States20255 Posts
February 04 2021 02:06 GMT
#573
The new boss? Pretty sure he is perm because he drops a unique mat that Xiao needs for Ascension.
Never Knows Best.
Harris1st
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Germany7413 Posts
February 04 2021 08:04 GMT
#574
After the 1.2 update with Dragonspine, I must say I am really underwhelmed by 1.3
Definitely the most boring update so far.
Photo event is meh.
Traveler dude quest was fine but short and easy and just more open questions without any answers
New boss fight is nice but useless without Xiao.

Hope the tower defense mode is awesome, else this update quite sucks
Go Serral! GG EZ for Ence. Flashbang dance FTW
Dangermousecatdog
Profile Joined December 2010
United Kingdom7084 Posts
February 04 2021 13:47 GMT
#575
They changed Barbara English voicelines in the overworld. She now sounds dead inside. Like she wants to get out of the idol business but she has been blackmailed and can't get out and is now forced to dance at the whims of the traveller. Could be worse, she could have a Southern American accent. Though I prefer the new sprint line. I never realised she says "Go Barbara go". I thought it was "go Gouba go" all this time.

1.3 story quest feels pointless. Though I guess it ties in with the trailers. The conversations are so unnatural its cringey. I guess they are continuing with their trend of mysterious quests that lead nowhere. Only thing I am looking forward to in 1.3 is the stand by me event for the free character at the end. Only one out of the 6 I haven't gotten already is Xinyan. Playing her trail again, she should be a good match with my Ganyu. Since I am for whatever reason in pointblank with Ganyu most of the time anyways, the DoT shield should help set up Ganyu for melt much more reliably than Gouba. I guess I'll find out if she is a good match next month.
Southlight
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States11768 Posts
February 04 2021 14:26 GMT
#576
On February 04 2021 17:04 Harris1st wrote:
After the 1.2 update with Dragonspine, I must say I am really underwhelmed by 1.3
Definitely the most boring update so far.


I continue stand by the main updates being every other (1.0, 1.2, 1.4) as they're presumably the area updates... hopefully. I think everything in between is fluff, and ~3 months for a new area a pretty good pace.

Just interested in the execution of this Xiao/Tower Defense event, as their issues have usually been execution more than idea -.-
oraoraoraoraoraoraoraora
kyarisan
Profile Joined May 2010
United States347 Posts
Last Edited: 2021-02-04 15:10:44
February 04 2021 15:10 GMT
#577
On February 04 2021 22:47 Dangermousecatdog wrote:
Since I am for whatever reason in pointblank with Ganyu most of the time anyways, the DoT shield should help set up Ganyu for melt much more reliably than Gouba. I guess I'll find out if she is a good match next month.


I'm really hoping I pull her again for C1 so I can unlock C2 with the event, as you probably know the DoT only applies to her level 3 shield. With only two weeks or so to run this banner it makes me fear I will miss out on that :S
Spazer
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Canada8036 Posts
February 04 2021 15:54 GMT
#578
On February 04 2021 22:47 Dangermousecatdog wrote:
They changed Barbara English voicelines in the overworld. She now sounds dead inside. Like she wants to get out of the idol business but she has been blackmailed and can't get out and is now forced to dance at the whims of the traveller. Could be worse, she could have a Southern American accent. Though I prefer the new sprint line. I never realised she says "Go Barbara go". I thought it was "go Gouba go" all this time.

1.3 story quest feels pointless. Though I guess it ties in with the trailers. The conversations are so unnatural its cringey. I guess they are continuing with their trend of mysterious quests that lead nowhere. Only thing I am looking forward to in 1.3 is the stand by me event for the free character at the end. Only one out of the 6 I haven't gotten already is Xinyan. Playing her trail again, she should be a good match with my Ganyu. Since I am for whatever reason in pointblank with Ganyu most of the time anyways, the DoT shield should help set up Ganyu for melt much more reliably than Gouba. I guess I'll find out if she is a good match next month.

Not a problem if you use JP voices~

I don't mind mysteriousness for the sake of mysteriousness, but man... Nothing in that story quest actually went anywhere.

Fair warning, Xinyan is kinda buggy/awkward to use. At A1, you need to hit 2 enemies (instead of 3) with her skill to get the DoT shield. But sometimes the max level shield just straight up fails to proc. Pretty frustrating. Her ult is kinda meh since it's split damage. The big initial hit is phys, and is followed up by a bunch of little pyro hits. IMO she's not really worthwhile until C2, as that gives you 100% shield uptime and decent burst damage on her ult.

On February 04 2021 10:01 Southlight wrote:
I don't mind this Vishap fight. If anything I wouldn't mind seeing this silly dude added full-time so I don't feel as compelled to keep killing it while it's here.

It's okay for a world boss. Feels oddly tanky though.
Liquipedia
Latham
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
9592 Posts
February 04 2021 16:56 GMT
#579
Prime Geovishap is bulky, but not at all threatening. A very limited moveset, telegraphed attacks, high HP + hits like a wet paper towel...

From afar you just pluck away at him with a bow and he just burrows every time and charges at you. Don't run, just let him completely submerge into the ground and then dodge away 2x to get out of range. Rinse & Repeat
From melee range try to sit on his ass-side and bait out a tail spin (he will get down on all 4s to telegraph it) then dodge away from him twice to get out of range and go back in to hit him =/
Midrange he likes to do that lazer + explosion attack, but even a lv 20 Noelle's E blocks it completely (talent level 1)
For the curse of life is the curse of want. PC = https://be.pcpartpicker.com/user/LathamTK/builds/#view=CrqmP6
Harris1st
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Germany7413 Posts
Last Edited: 2021-02-05 12:18:33
February 05 2021 12:18 GMT
#580
Thinking about whaling a bit for Xiao (me stupid -.-)

What would be your best team comp?

Support/ utility: Second Anemo? I got Jean, Sucrose, MC
Support/ damage: No idea? Maybe Albedo/ Mona for powerful Qs? Or two Pyro for ATT buff?
Heal: Probably Bennett right? Don't have Qiqi. Or is Jean enough?
Go Serral! GG EZ for Ence. Flashbang dance FTW
Prev 1 27 28 29 30 31 62 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
16:00
#65
RotterdaM916
TKL 326
TaKeTV 309
IndyStarCraft 193
BRAT_OK 100
ZombieGrub49
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 916
TKL 326
IndyStarCraft 193
MaxPax 165
BRAT_OK 100
UpATreeSC 90
ZombieGrub49
JuggernautJason44
Nathanias 24
EmSc Tv 17
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 691
ggaemo 165
White-Ra 136
firebathero 86
Barracks 60
910 52
Trap 27
Killer 27
Shine 22
yabsab 7
Dota 2
qojqva4783
Counter-Strike
Fnx 784
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby8416
crisheroes1946
Liquid`Hasu1552
Trikslyr72
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi4276
summit1g2252
singsing1405
Beastyqt924
ceh9605
shahzam434
B2W.Neo357
C9.Mang0180
ArmadaUGS132
KnowMe128
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream396
Other Games
BasetradeTV221
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 17
EmSc2Tv 17
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 167
• Reevou 3
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 21
• Azhi_Dahaki17
• FirePhoenix10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade941
Other Games
• Shiphtur326
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
14h 42m
Afreeca Starleague
14h 42m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 4h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 15h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.