• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:43
CEST 23:43
KST 06:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Recent patches and the Future StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6036 users

Genshin Impact - Coop RPG - Page 31

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 29 30 31 32 33 62 Next
Spazer
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Canada8036 Posts
February 11 2021 05:10 GMT
#601
On the other hand, I don't like how they've implemented the collection. Since literally everything drops the mats, it clutters up the loot screen. Having to spam the F button that much more is gonna get real old.

The tower defense is mostly fine. It's just painfully slow sometimes. Being able to cheese it with certain abilities is kinda amusing.

Rumors of a Venti banner in 1.4. I guess we'll see in a couple months.
Liquipedia
Southlight
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States11768 Posts
February 11 2021 11:20 GMT
#602
I too don't mind the tower defense, though I think the leveling mechanic and the mats for trying again are kinda silly.
oraoraoraoraoraoraoraora
Harris1st
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Germany7413 Posts
February 11 2021 13:14 GMT
#603
I only mind how heavily timegated it is again. I have some time on my hands today but all I can do is get upgrade points for my towers and farm mats for lanterns -.-
Go Serral! GG EZ for Ence. Flashbang dance FTW
Southlight
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States11768 Posts
February 11 2021 13:34 GMT
#604
It's time-gated but you do have like two weeks so as long as you have some time to burn over two weeks it shouldn't be too bad to catch up and everything.
oraoraoraoraoraoraoraora
Slaughter
Profile Blog Joined November 2003
United States20255 Posts
February 11 2021 20:38 GMT
#605
You know I thought the tower defense was going to be annoyingly hard at first until I found out you can upgrade your towers lol.
Never Knows Best.
Dangermousecatdog
Profile Joined December 2010
United Kingdom7084 Posts
February 11 2021 21:14 GMT
#606
I had a mini heart attack when I misread the "stand by me" description as having to make a thousand lanterns.
Latham
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
9592 Posts
February 12 2021 16:17 GMT
#607
1.6x Tower defense is so much easier than 1.4x... The level "Swallows come to roost in Paris" was just horseshit with 2 separate lanes, I always leaked 1-2 hiluchurl berserkers because they were so fast and I couldn't transition between lanes fast enough to help with Ganyu.

Meanwhile 1.6 has 2 lanes and a 3rd activates on the 3rd wave out of 5. BUT the difference is, you can do all your hero shit from 1 position, no running around needed. Much simpler, at least for solo defenders.
For the curse of life is the curse of want. PC = https://be.pcpartpicker.com/user/LathamTK/builds/#view=CrqmP6
Dangermousecatdog
Profile Joined December 2010
United Kingdom7084 Posts
February 12 2021 16:46 GMT
#608
Aren't the maps you get randomised?
Spazer
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Canada8036 Posts
February 12 2021 18:28 GMT
#609
I think 1.4x and 1.6x each have two possible maps which are randomly selected. 1.6x can have the swallows map... but the portals are on the other end of the map. It does make it easier to run around.

If you have Ganyu, why do you even need to run around? You can just snipe from the high side. That, or you can intentionally stack one side to reduce the amount of transitioning required.

Most of difficulty in this event seems to come from the first wave before you get all the setups established. Not that it really matters - it's easy enough to max out on currency even if you have the occasional leak.
Liquipedia
Harris1st
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Germany7413 Posts
February 15 2021 08:08 GMT
#610
Did you guys ever wish on the weapons banner?

Saving Primos for Hu Tao right now and unsure if I should try to get constellations or start wishing on weapons. That Staff of Homa looks OP on her
Go Serral! GG EZ for Ence. Flashbang dance FTW
Latham
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
9592 Posts
Last Edited: 2021-02-15 14:40:44
February 15 2021 11:39 GMT
#611
I am considering it strongly now, I have all the characters that I wanted and now I want to give them proper weapons (Amos' Bow, Wolf's Gravestone, Jade Spear etc.) besidies, I don't even have enough books to max my characters out, so whats the point rolling for more of them?

Btw now that geo and Zhongli have been buffed like 3x in a row I suddenly want Geo Daddy >_>; I am such a basic bitch and so easily influenced, that I am ashamed of myself.

Anyway, I'll probably save rolls for AYAYA-ka and then maybe rerun Zhongli (shouldn't take more than 6-8 months...)
For the curse of life is the curse of want. PC = https://be.pcpartpicker.com/user/LathamTK/builds/#view=CrqmP6
Slaughter
Profile Blog Joined November 2003
United States20255 Posts
Last Edited: 2021-02-15 19:19:18
February 15 2021 19:17 GMT
#612
I wouldn't roll on weapon banners personally. The 4 star weapons are just fine (the BP ones are actually all pretty good and 3/4 of my level 90s use BP weapons).

I actually have two 5 star weapons sitting around at level 1 lol. Characters are much higher prio and currently I have everyone from the known cast outside of Rosaria that I want but even then I would rather save for future then gamble on some boosts to my primary dps characters.
Never Knows Best.
Dangermousecatdog
Profile Joined December 2010
United Kingdom7084 Posts
February 15 2021 19:22 GMT
#613
Never rolled for weapons, but then again I only ever got enough primogems for the Ganyu banner and that was it. I'm saving up primogems for 180 wish pity again, but I don't really want any character. Hu Tao's animations and Japanese voice actress looks and sounds amazing, but I don't need another main DPS character. Hoping 1.4 will feature Jean though, that'll get me rolling for sure.

I suppose the thing about the weapons banner is that they don't offer a new playstyle, only more damage, whilst new characters always do.
Spazer
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Canada8036 Posts
February 15 2021 20:45 GMT
#614
I rolled on weapon banner for sac sword since it increases Xingqiu's uptime. It makes a huge difference for him. I don't think I'd ever roll for a 5* on the weapon banner unless I was whaling. I'd rather have new characters 99% of the time.

[image loading]

Finally did it. Floor 12 was absurdly easy compared to 11. I get 0* on 11-3 with my team so I have to 3* 11-2, and that is hell.

[image loading]

Seriously, fuck floor 11.
Liquipedia
Slaughter
Profile Blog Joined November 2003
United States20255 Posts
February 15 2021 21:53 GMT
#615
11-2 is the bane of my existence.
Never Knows Best.
Firebolt145
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Lalalaland34507 Posts
February 15 2021 23:22 GMT
#616
I know if I cared enough I could eventually learn the right way to deal with 11-2 but I just can't be fucked and therefore it will forever be the cockblock that stops me from trying floor 12.
Moderator
Slaughter
Profile Blog Joined November 2003
United States20255 Posts
February 15 2021 23:49 GMT
#617
It always took me a while cause I would barely eek out 11-2. Ganyu let me pass it actually because I could get 2 stars on 11-3 with her DPS boost to my teams.
Never Knows Best.
Spazer
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Canada8036 Posts
February 16 2021 00:19 GMT
#618
I can consistently get 85-95%+ on 11-2-1 with anemo mc strats, though it takes far longer than I'd like. It's 11-2-2 that screws me over most of the time. Lots of fun stuff there, like the cincin mage dealing 20-30% damage with her aoe, or the treasure hoarders just being a general pain in the ass when not cc'd.
Liquipedia
Slaughter
Profile Blog Joined November 2003
United States20255 Posts
February 16 2021 01:23 GMT
#619
Yea I got sick of trying to finesse 11-2 so just used my dps to get 2-3 stars on 11-3 so I can pretty much ignore having to try on 11-2.
Never Knows Best.
Harris1st
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Germany7413 Posts
February 16 2021 08:52 GMT
#620
On February 16 2021 04:22 Dangermousecatdog wrote:
Never rolled for weapons, but then again I only ever got enough primogems for the Ganyu banner and that was it. I'm saving up primogems for 180 wish pity again, but I don't really want any character. Hu Tao's animations and Japanese voice actress looks and sounds amazing, but I don't need another main DPS character. Hoping 1.4 will feature Jean though, that'll get me rolling for sure.

I suppose the thing about the weapons banner is that they don't offer a new playstyle, only more damage, whilst new characters always do.


Oh wow 180 wishes takes a long time. I don't think I have the patience for that ^^

Main reason I want to roll for Hu Tao is cause I need a new project. All my current projects kinda bore me. Building Jean and Alfredo atm. Jean is nice and fun throwing things off of cliffs and stuff but Alfredo is very unrewarding. I think either his E and Q are bugged or very flunky. His E is sometimes underground and doesn't trigger and his Q somehow misses more often than not and doesn't trigger as well. Or just doesn't work with bosses. Not sure yet. Did Dvalin, Big Vishap and Big Wolf yesterday and had pretty much zero triggers with all of them.
Worked very well with normal dailies though
Go Serral! GG EZ for Ence. Flashbang dance FTW
Prev 1 29 30 31 32 33 62 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 12h 17m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 171
Nina 96
SpeCial 74
StarCraft: Brood War
White-Ra 160
firebathero 68
910 39
NaDa 29
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm2
Counter-Strike
Fnx 803
Super Smash Bros
C9.Mang0170
PPMD55
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby8800
Liquid`Hasu1696
Trikslyr87
Other Games
summit1g6829
Liquid`RaSZi5755
shahzam513
B2W.Neo217
JimRising 183
Pyrionflax179
KnowMe139
ArmadaUGS98
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream319
Other Games
BasetradeTV218
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 63
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 32
• Eskiya23 23
• FirePhoenix10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV540
League of Legends
• TFBlade1062
Other Games
• imaqtpie1148
• Shiphtur259
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
12h 17m
Afreeca Starleague
12h 17m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 2h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 13h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.