• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:00
CEST 23:00
KST 06:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Recent patches and the Future StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026?
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 5484 users

Genshin Impact - Coop RPG - Page 30

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 28 29 30 31 32 62 Next
Southlight
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States11768 Posts
February 05 2021 14:15 GMT
#581


If this helps.
oraoraoraoraoraoraoraora
Harris1st
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Germany7413 Posts
February 05 2021 15:45 GMT
#582
On February 05 2021 23:15 Southlight wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4ofXHHAZPI

If this helps.


It actually did! I think I'm over it ^^

Hu Tao here I come
Go Serral! GG EZ for Ence. Flashbang dance FTW
Southlight
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States11768 Posts
February 05 2021 17:32 GMT
#583
That one C6 China guy's comments about his camera dizziness and such was amusing, that's for sure.
oraoraoraoraoraoraoraora
Dangermousecatdog
Profile Joined December 2010
United Kingdom7084 Posts
Last Edited: 2021-02-06 18:14:25
February 06 2021 17:47 GMT
#584
Switched over to Japanese voicelines now. Barbara no longer tells me she's fine with the new English voicelines anymore when she is hit. At least now I don't have to hear that abrasive "cheap and tasty chop suey" voiceline from that loud foodstand woman everytime I go to wanmin restaurant to cook food. Wtf is chop suey anyways? Apparently an American Chinese dish which is clearly not what is being depicted. Picture and description in the game is of something else entirely. Also the weirdness that Monstadtians apparently don't eat animal innards, even though they eat sausages, and gibbets and tripe was a completely normal European food. Everything about it is wrong. Genshin Impact clearly has no problems with giving English language users strange and wonderful fantasy Chinese dishes so why the heck is it called that?

Been doing co-op domains to try to get friends to swop the event photos around just in case I don't have the right photos at the end. Seems like the event photo colours are loaded so fewer of the brown ones appear. Might as well finally do the co-op achievement primogems.

I swear most of the people doing these domains are dumb as hell. They don't want to switch from their favourite characters. Tired of seeing 2 Diluc users not shifting. In my case I usually let them use their characters, which end up seeing them doing half as much damage as mine do. They have no idea that auras exist and that maybe they should target the ones with the giant glowing circle underneath them first.

They stand in the DoT AoE explosion of the pyro aura homing rocket. They have no idea that you can just run to the top right of the bloodstained/noblesse domain to essentially solo the pyro abyss mage if done correctly, instead prefering to run to the bottom right so they get hit by both. Apparently I get kicked for not collecting the artifacts at the end, or using a healer so they don't die when they stand in the explosions. I got laughed at for using a lv 60 Barbara so their sorry characters which they don't know how to dodge with, don't die. Like really? I can solo all these domains foodless no problem, they are the ones who need help, not me. Why is it a problem if I don't need the artifacts? And I've seen them kick other people for using certain characters.
Spazer
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Canada8036 Posts
February 06 2021 20:07 GMT
#585
Remember my post about the playerbase? I don't have a lot of faith in the average player. Back when I had to coop to do the crimson witch domain, I think the chance of success was about 50%. Finding a solid stack is rough.
Liquipedia
Southlight
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States11768 Posts
February 07 2021 03:34 GMT
#586
Remember that that's also the playerbase they have to account for with difficulty :'(
oraoraoraoraoraoraoraora
Firebolt145
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Lalalaland34507 Posts
Last Edited: 2021-02-07 08:03:44
February 07 2021 08:03 GMT
#587
How do you reliably dodge the pyro homing rocket anyway? Do you just have to move each time it lands on you? Just wondering if there's a trick to it.
Moderator
Harris1st
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Germany7413 Posts
February 07 2021 09:19 GMT
#588
Haha yes my coop experience is pretty similar. Sometimes you get groups that just smash face in under a minute and sometimes it is a cluster fuck.

Recently it got worse probably because the more casual players caught up and don't know shit.
Go Serral! GG EZ for Ence. Flashbang dance FTW
Dangermousecatdog
Profile Joined December 2010
United Kingdom7084 Posts
Last Edited: 2021-02-07 18:56:18
February 07 2021 15:36 GMT
#589
You can't dodge the pyro homing rocket. Or at least I have never been able to. I just move out of the way afterwards. It hits 3 times and explodes 3 times and after that you should have plenty of time to do damage to the pyro aura monster. I know you can block it with geo constructs. Now that I think about it, that's probably why nobody goes for the pyro aura monster, since they have no idea how to deal with it except to hope someone else get targetted.

Edit: So I just did a test and you can just simply dodge the pyro homing rocket. It just doesn't look like it. You can even stand in the explosion afterwards without damage.

I took a look and I'm at 62 completed co-op domains now and I've only ever failed 3 of them, which is a 95% success chance so clearly I am having a better experience than you guys. It might just be that people now are geared up and better players, or it might just be the difference in our play. Quite a few of those successes were because I just kept going after people died and quit the domain. I just keep going until everybody has left. No point carrying on with nobody left, I can't get the achievement if I am alone. All of the failures were because as soon as one person died the rest quit the domain, as if they beleive they need all 4 people to complete the domain.

I just discovered that there is a superconduct bug with co-op Midsummer Courtyard domain. it doesn't proc at all. I saw a co-op with 3 healers and wanted to see if I could die, only to not take any damage at all.
Spazer
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Canada8036 Posts
Last Edited: 2021-02-08 04:04:53
February 08 2021 00:06 GMT
#590
Pretty sure the homing fireball only it hits you only if you stand in the center. The explosion animation doesn't seem to have an active hitbox, which is weird, but whatever.

I think I have 15 coop clears in domains? I haven't bothered since WL5 or 6.

Edit: Tried some coop in noblesse domain out of curiosity. It's still hell.

I had one team that successfully completed back to back runs because they were competent. The others... not so much. One team would've died multiple times over were I not running Qiqi. The other three teams just died instantly.

Nobody focused the pyro mage or used the isolation strats. Domains are just waaaay easier solo.
Liquipedia
Harris1st
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Germany7413 Posts
February 08 2021 10:11 GMT
#591
I never had trouble in the Noblesse domain in coop. Most fails were in the hydro artifact domain cause the big guy hits like a truck and since most support were playing Bennett there, everyone was just at 70% health and some Bennetts even ulted just were they stood and not where the truck was.
Go Serral! GG EZ for Ence. Flashbang dance FTW
Harris1st
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Germany7413 Posts
February 08 2021 17:00 GMT
#592
Anyone need photos? Got a bunch of leftovers with at least one complete set on EU
Go Serral! GG EZ for Ence. Flashbang dance FTW
kyarisan
Profile Joined May 2010
United States347 Posts
February 08 2021 21:01 GMT
#593
Can you play with people in NA or is this game region locked? Could use some brown and maybe purple
Spazer
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Canada8036 Posts
February 08 2021 21:14 GMT
#594
The game's region locked. I think there's NA/EU/Asia.
Liquipedia
Harris1st
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Germany7413 Posts
February 09 2021 09:40 GMT
#595
On February 09 2021 06:01 kyarisan wrote:
Can you play with people in NA or is this game region locked? Could use some brown and maybe purple


Only EU :/

It's a pity you can't trade more stuff in this game. I'm in desperate need of a decent hydro goblet. Hope they'll add trading or an auction house at some point
Go Serral! GG EZ for Ence. Flashbang dance FTW
Harris1st
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Germany7413 Posts
Last Edited: 2021-02-09 10:57:29
February 09 2021 10:57 GMT
#596
Banner leaks (unconfirmed)

[image loading]

Also info on Lantern festival and theatre mechanics are on Mihoyos News site
Go Serral! GG EZ for Ence. Flashbang dance FTW
Latham
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
9592 Posts
Last Edited: 2021-02-09 12:16:07
February 09 2021 12:11 GMT
#597
No way is that character banner legit. Xingqui was just on rate up with Cocogoat so we won't be seeing him for like 3-5 banners again. Chongus and FurryBoy might be correct.
Weapon banner I think is legit, I also heard rumors that Wolf's Gravestone will be on rate up along with Staff of Homa... 4-stars I have no idea nor really care in the weapon banner.
For the curse of life is the curse of want. PC = https://be.pcpartpicker.com/user/LathamTK/builds/#view=CrqmP6
Southlight
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States11768 Posts
February 09 2021 13:38 GMT
#598
In fairness that is the third banner given that Keqing would be in between...
oraoraoraoraoraoraoraora
Latham
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
9592 Posts
February 10 2021 16:35 GMT
#599
The Tower Defense mini-game at Liyue's Lantern Festival is actually pretty fun. Played it like 6-7 times and maxed out my towers for now (day1 max is level 4 for offensive towers and level 3 for the gathering nexus).

Geo MC actually useful here, he can block creature pathing with his giant fatass nuts of rock he makes with E.
Ganyu as expected is top tier CCer here with her E being a timed mine and Tier 2 focused shot being an AoE freeze.
Venti or Sucrose are great for swirl for big damage on those pesky shield hilichurls
Apparently Jean is top tier as well, being able to push creatures off the map or into pits aside from gathering them up.
Fishl's E is actually 1 extra turret every round. Although it doesnt do damage per se, it applies electro to enemies constantly.
For the curse of life is the curse of want. PC = https://be.pcpartpicker.com/user/LathamTK/builds/#view=CrqmP6
Dangermousecatdog
Profile Joined December 2010
United Kingdom7084 Posts
Last Edited: 2021-02-10 22:00:34
February 10 2021 18:32 GMT
#600
I hate the tower defence event. Such a big waste of time. If I wanted to play a mobile or tablet tower defence game, I'll go and choose to play any of thousands of available tower defence games on my phone or tablet. I enjoyed collecting the materials for the lanterns more than playing the tower defence itself.

As for the third 1.3 banner, the most likely candidates of the 4 star characters would be Xiangling, Xingqiu and Chongyun, since they are featured as available in "both stand by me" event and talk about her in their profile voiceover. That banner picture is strange though, as if the ghost is new character.
Prev 1 28 29 30 31 32 62 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 13h
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 207
JuggernautJason101
Nina 83
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 609
White-Ra 196
firebathero 79
910 38
NaDa 19
Counter-Strike
Fnx 795
Super Smash Bros
C9.Mang0178
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby9893
Liquid`Hasu1678
crisheroes1655
Trikslyr75
Other Games
summit1g6522
Liquid`RaSZi5984
Beastyqt800
shahzam454
B2W.Neo256
Pyrionflax166
KnowMe138
ArmadaUGS106
ToD104
ZombieGrub87
IndyStarCraft 74
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream371
Other Games
BasetradeTV223
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 44
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 43
• Eskiya23 19
• FirePhoenix9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV468
League of Legends
• TFBlade931
Other Games
• imaqtpie996
• Shiphtur301
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
13h
Afreeca Starleague
13h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 3h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 14h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.