• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:15
CEST 12:15
KST 19:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach3[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double0Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon103
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9245 users

Genshin Impact - Coop RPG - Page 28

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 26 27 28 29 30 62 Next
Dangermousecatdog
Profile Joined December 2010
United Kingdom7084 Posts
Last Edited: 2021-01-25 19:56:02
January 25 2021 19:45 GMT
#541
Funny thing, after moaning about not having a 5* crit rate glad artifact, exactly just that dropped for me after doing the childe boss. With crit damage substat too. The other three sub-stats are flat atk hp def, but hey better than not having one at all.

Did you guys know childe's head doesn't exist? In aim mode if you try to shoot his head, it ignores it and shoots to the side instead.
Southlight
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States11768 Posts
January 26 2021 12:45 GMT
#542
I guess he inherited the brainlessness from his little brother.

O ho ho!
oraoraoraoraoraoraoraora
Harris1st
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Germany7412 Posts
January 26 2021 13:26 GMT
#543
On January 26 2021 03:18 Dangermousecatdog wrote:
I don't see the point of theorycrafting a yet to be released character that can have anything change on release day. Physical damage focused Keqing makes full use of bloodstained chivalry. So Xiao will not be the first. Afterall, that artifact set is partially why physical focused Keqing is a realistic build. I don't see what plunging has to do with bloodstained chivalry though.
.


I thought Xiao's charge attack elevates him and then you plunge back down. After seeing a YT vid of him, I think he just jumps and plunges?
Then 2 x VV / 2 x Glad, maybe with an Anemo % goblet would make sense.
Weapons I see Deathmarch and Blackcliff discussed as 4* options. I got neither
Go Serral! GG EZ for Ence. Flashbang dance FTW
Dangermousecatdog
Profile Joined December 2010
United Kingdom7084 Posts
Last Edited: 2021-01-26 21:17:10
January 26 2021 20:59 GMT
#544
Yes, but what does plunging has to do with bloodstained chivalry? Bloodstained chivalry gives no bonus to plunge attacks. If the charged attack counts as a plunge attack purely it wouldn't benefit from 4-set bloodstained at all in the first place. If it counts as a charged attack, that makes no difference to any other character that uses charged attacks so all phys characters would then make full use of bloodstained chivalry and Xiao would be but one of many that can make full use of bloodstained chivalry, not the first. I was wondering if they were changing the artifact set in some way, but I guess not.

Now that I think about it, Kaeya can make full use of a 4-piece bloodstained. Frozen reaction, so enemies are fixed in place, then the repeated charge attacks benefit from no stamina cost and sword attacks don't cause shatter. Keaya can help trigger superconduct as well for the reduced phys dmg resistance making even better use of the 2-piece set bonus at the same time.
Harris1st
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Germany7412 Posts
January 27 2021 10:56 GMT
#545
On January 27 2021 05:59 Dangermousecatdog wrote:
Yes, but what does plunging has to do with bloodstained chivalry? Bloodstained chivalry gives no bonus to plunge attacks. If the charged attack counts as a plunge attack purely it wouldn't benefit from 4-set bloodstained at all in the first place. If it counts as a charged attack, that makes no difference to any other character that uses charged attacks so all phys characters would then make full use of bloodstained chivalry and Xiao would be but one of many that can make full use of bloodstained chivalry, not the first. I was wondering if they were changing the artifact set in some way, but I guess not.

Now that I think about it, Kaeya can make full use of a 4-piece bloodstained. Frozen reaction, so enemies are fixed in place, then the repeated charge attacks benefit from no stamina cost and sword attacks don't cause shatter. Keaya can help trigger superconduct as well for the reduced phys dmg resistance making even better use of the 2-piece set bonus at the same time.


Plunging has nothing to do with Chivalry beside the 2x bonus. I thought if his standard fighting style would be charging and plunging, he would get nice bonus damage versus many smaller enemies cause of the 4 x bonus purely on his charge.

In general I rarely use charge attacks. Come to think of it, it's pretty much only Klee and Mona to some extent. Don't have Keqing so no idea how she plays.
Go Serral! GG EZ for Ence. Flashbang dance FTW
Dangermousecatdog
Profile Joined December 2010
United Kingdom7084 Posts
Last Edited: 2021-01-27 19:37:46
January 27 2021 16:36 GMT
#546
There's no indication at all that his gameplay is centered around charging at all. Or that his charge wouldn't knockback smaller enemies. So he would not benefit more from the 4 set bloodstained than any other phys dmg character. Where exactly are you getting this info from anyways? I feel like you aren't giving the full infomation you may have. Trying to understand.

In Keqing's case, her charged attacks is greatly faster than normal at the cost of higher stamina cost, so the no stamina charged attack bonus of bloodstained chivalry means that she put out more charged attack dps than any other character. So much so, that physical build Keqing might be willing to trade for dealing less damage to knockbackable enemies for the huge gains in damage to unknockable enemies.
Harris1st
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Germany7412 Posts
Last Edited: 2021-02-01 12:12:43
February 01 2021 12:06 GMT
#547
First banner:

[image loading]

Second banner:

[image loading]

Rumoured third banner:

Hu Tao


Bit weird that all events start a week after release of 1.3 and not immediately with release.
Xiao also gets a new weapon "Primordial Jade Winged-Spear (Polearm)"
Haven't found reliable stats for it. The ones I found did irritate me cause it said level 90 crit rate 22% https://genshin-impact.fandom.com/wiki/Primordial_Jade_Winged-Spear while the lvl 90 crit rate for 4* polearm is 36,8% https://genshin-impact.fandom.com/wiki/Deathmatch



Go Serral! GG EZ for Ence. Flashbang dance FTW
Latham
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
9592 Posts
February 01 2021 12:30 GMT
#548
https://genshin.honeyhunterworld.com/db/weapon/primordial_jade_winged_spear/
https://genshin.honeyhunterworld.com/db/weapon/deathmatch/

Looks like that's correct, but as 1 of the commenters there says, keep in mind Primordial Jade has super high base damage gain while Deathmatch is on the lower end of that spectrum, so to make up for ~220 base attack loss at 90, it gains more crit. Someone should do the math soon to calc it out whether 14.7 crit rate is actually better for xiao or the raw base attack (I think Mihoyo knows what they're doing and did the math themselves and the Primordial Jade will win in the long run)

Also Xiao's banner's 4's look kinda iffy... I guess I could use Diona C1 to support Cocogoat's team with cryo synergy (15% extra crit) but I don't really have a use for Xinyan or Baedou... and I'm out of books (after Xiao) to level anyone else.

Keqing is a meme queen at this point, but both Bennett and Ningguang look juicy.
For the curse of life is the curse of want. PC = https://be.pcpartpicker.com/user/LathamTK/builds/#view=CrqmP6
Dangermousecatdog
Profile Joined December 2010
United Kingdom7084 Posts
Last Edited: 2021-02-01 13:18:28
February 01 2021 12:36 GMT
#549
Primordial Jade Winged-Spear has been available since the game has been released. I've seen people with it months ago. All the Battlepass weapons have higher critrates than normal, nothing new there. The only way to get those battlepass weapons is by buying them unlike any other weapons which can be gotten free by gatcha. The difference in crit rate isn't that important since Primordial Jade Winged-Spear is obviously so much better than Deathmatch.

Edit: I did quick calc and even with an insane crit dam like 250%, Primordial Jade Winged-Spear works out better, assuming Refinement 1 for both and with all the auras stacked and atk%, Anemo% crit dam% artifacts. Not really too interested in Xiao as I got 2 main DPS already but it's possible Xiao's best use case is like dps Noelle which is to only use him when he has his ult available and rotate him out once that the duration has ended.

Just looked at Honeyhunter and Xiao's charged attack is higher than normal, so he might just end up with people building phys just like Keqing in that regard.
kyarisan
Profile Joined May 2010
United States347 Posts
February 01 2021 13:19 GMT
#550
So how does having two character banners work? Are they rollable at the same time, and if they are, would they share the same pity? Or does no-one know yet?

I've been wanting Keqing for a while now so I would really want to roll for her, but I also want Diona since she is the last 4 star character I still don't have. Choices >_<
Latham
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
9592 Posts
February 01 2021 13:27 GMT
#551
On February 01 2021 22:19 kyarisan wrote:
So how does having two character banners work? Are they rollable at the same time, and if they are, would they share the same pity? Or does no-one know yet?

I've been wanting Keqing for a while now so I would really want to roll for her, but I also want Diona since she is the last 4 star character I still don't have. Choices >_<


Xiao will be available from Feb 3rd till around Feb 17th, then his banner goes away and Keqing's starts. Pity will transfer over from one to the other since they are both "character" banners.
For the curse of life is the curse of want. PC = https://be.pcpartpicker.com/user/LathamTK/builds/#view=CrqmP6
Harris1st
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Germany7412 Posts
Last Edited: 2021-02-01 13:31:41
February 01 2021 13:28 GMT
#552
On February 01 2021 22:19 kyarisan wrote:
So how does having two character banners work? Are they rollable at the same time, and if they are, would they share the same pity? Or does no-one know yet?

I've been wanting Keqing for a while now so I would really want to roll for her, but I also want Diona since she is the last 4 star character I still don't have. Choices >_<


They are not at the same time. Works like usual. Xiao is Feb 3rd until Feb 17th and Keqing is Feb 17th until March 2nd and then, if Hu tao is finished, Hu Tao banner from March 2nd till 1.4 hits

On February 01 2021 21:36 Dangermousecatdog wrote:
Primordial Jade Winged-Spear has been available since the game has been released. I've seen people with it months ago. All the Battlepass weapons have higher critrates than normal, nothing new there. The only way to get those battlepass weapons is by buying them unlike any other weapons which can be gotten free by gatcha. The difference in crit rate isn't that important since Primordial Jade Winged-Spear is obviously so much better than Deathmatch.


After re-reading the announcement I think you are correct:

◇ New weapons: Primordial Jade Cutter (5-Star Sword), Staff of Homa (5-Star Polearm), Lithic Spear (4-Star Polearm), and Lithic Blade (4-Star Claymore)


New 5* polearm is called Staff of Homa. Sorry, my bad

*Staff of Homa (Polearm), Lithic Spear (Polearm), and Lithic Blade (Claymore) will appear in future event wishes.
Go Serral! GG EZ for Ence. Flashbang dance FTW
kyarisan
Profile Joined May 2010
United States347 Posts
Last Edited: 2021-02-01 13:33:47
February 01 2021 13:32 GMT
#553
Okay well that's.... alright I guess. I want Xiao but I probably won't roll him in time, I missed Albedo but got Ganyu so I'll probably miss Xiao but get Keqing. Now I'm feeling dumb for getting Deathmatch instead of my second Black Sword for Keqing though. But if I do manage to get Diona before that banner ends, I'll be a happy camper

I've been trying to artifact farm after getting Ganyu and I ended up with OK artifacts, but because of this what was left of my surplus Mora is all gone, so this week I'll probably be doing nothing but Mora ley lines. Maybe I'll get more from 1.3 stuff though?
Dangermousecatdog
Profile Joined December 2010
United Kingdom7084 Posts
February 01 2021 13:37 GMT
#554
If I remember correctly from the announcement trailer at some point there is supposed to be double leyline bonus, so it would be worthwhile to delay doing the leylines if you can wait.
Harris1st
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Germany7412 Posts
February 01 2021 13:43 GMT
#555
Leyline event is in 4 weeks:

〓Event Duration〓
2021-02-26 04:00:00 - 2021-03-05 03:59:59

〓Eligibility〓
Revitalize a Blossom of Wealth or a Blossom of Revelation

〓Event Details〓
● During the event, Travelers who successfully challenge a Blossom of Wealth or Blossom of Revelation and who consume Original Resin to obtain rewards will receive double the output. A total of 3 such bonuses will be available each day!


If you can wait until then, do it and go artiffact hunting all day every day. If you can't wait, might as well go for Mora now
Go Serral! GG EZ for Ence. Flashbang dance FTW
Dangermousecatdog
Profile Joined December 2010
United Kingdom7084 Posts
Last Edited: 2021-02-01 14:00:30
February 01 2021 13:51 GMT
#556
Only 3 available each day? Not worth waiting for really. You can't artifact hunt everyday anyways since there is a limit of 1000 artifacts.

2 weeks for each character banner. Shorter than normal. I wonder why. I can understand for Keqing as it is main banner charcter but not for Xiao. Looks like Floor 12 of abyss will be made harder. Adds a new idle animation for Kaeya - an addition no-one asked for. I guess the animation team had spare time. I wonder about Mihoyo's animation team. They either have the most efficient animation team ever or an animation team the size of Pixar.
Harris1st
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Germany7412 Posts
February 01 2021 14:57 GMT
#557
On February 01 2021 22:51 Dangermousecatdog wrote:
Only 3 available each day? Not worth waiting for really. You can't artifact hunt everyday anyways since there is a limit of 1000 artifacts.

2 weeks for each character banner. Shorter than normal. I wonder why. I can understand for Keqing as it is main banner charcter but not for Xiao. Looks like Floor 12 of abyss will be made harder. Adds a new idle animation for Kaeya - an addition no-one asked for. I guess the animation team had spare time. I wonder about Mihoyo's animation team. They either have the most efficient animation team ever or an animation team the size of Pixar.


Takes a while to get 1000 lvl 20 artifacts ^^

Banner is shorter because they wanna do a third banner ...
Leaks said Hu Tao was bugged that's why they delayed her and put Keqing in. Take it with a grain of salt though

Go Serral! GG EZ for Ence. Flashbang dance FTW
Spazer
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Canada8036 Posts
February 01 2021 16:01 GMT
#558
On February 01 2021 22:51 Dangermousecatdog wrote:
Only 3 available each day? Not worth waiting for really. You can't artifact hunt everyday anyways since there is a limit of 1000 artifacts.

Man that sucks. I was planning on blowing all my fragile resin on 2x leylines.
Liquipedia
Dangermousecatdog
Profile Joined December 2010
United Kingdom7084 Posts
Last Edited: 2021-02-02 00:56:58
February 01 2021 20:46 GMT
#559
On February 01 2021 23:57 Harris1st wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2021 22:51 Dangermousecatdog wrote:
Only 3 available each day? Not worth waiting for really. You can't artifact hunt everyday anyways since there is a limit of 1000 artifacts.

2 weeks for each character banner. Shorter than normal. I wonder why. I can understand for Keqing as it is main banner charcter but not for Xiao. Looks like Floor 12 of abyss will be made harder. Adds a new idle animation for Kaeya - an addition no-one asked for. I guess the animation team had spare time. I wonder about Mihoyo's animation team. They either have the most efficient animation team ever or an animation team the size of Pixar.


Takes a while to get 1000 lvl 20 artifacts ^^

Banner is shorter because they wanna do a third banner ...
Leaks said Hu Tao was bugged that's why they delayed her and put Keqing in. Take it with a grain of salt though

https://twitter.com/nep_impact/status/1354021125181861888
Can't upgrade your artifacts to lv20 if you have no mora. You can destroy your artifacts for mora but that kind of defeats the purpose of saving up resin for mora. The game does give you mora constantly, but it isn't enough for constantly upgrading artifacts.You'll have to either pay for mora or do some leylines eventually.

The "leak" sounds like baseless speculation after the fact, especially since it doesn't specify what the bug is. Mihoyo managed to release this game with a known bugged mechanic, the electro-charged bug, so bugs clearly doesn't stop them. Though I guess Mihoyo doesn't want to give out anymore free primogems. I wonder when is Mihoyo going to fix that Ganyu charge bug on shielded enemies.

We know that there is another 2 weeks left in 1.3 that is bound to be another banner. They aren't going to leave it empty and not let people spend money. In the news, the 1.3 events go on well after Keqing's banner has ended. What I am wondering is why change from 3 weeks banner to 2 weeks banner. Perhaps most of the income comes from the first 2 weeks of a banner. I think I'll be sitting on my primogems till they release a Jean or Mona banner since they are finally having character banners of the main banner charcters.

On February 02 2021 01:01 Spazer wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2021 22:51 Dangermousecatdog wrote:
Only 3 available each day? Not worth waiting for really. You can't artifact hunt everyday anyways since there is a limit of 1000 artifacts.

Man that sucks. I was planning on blowing all my fragile resin on 2x leylines.

I used 20 fragile resin on farming artifacts for my Ganyu. Afterwards I realised that was only the equivalent of a weeks worth of resin, but then again if I don't use fragile resin for bringing a new character up to speed, what exactly is the point of saving fragile resin? Do you guys use your fragile resin? I still have 35 fragile resin unused.
Harris1st
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Germany7412 Posts
February 02 2021 08:04 GMT
#560
At the beginning I was saving Resin for events, cause events had the best rewards. Nowadays I'm not that big on saving. If I want/ need something specific, I use fragile. For example normally with a patch you can do the 3 bosses twice in one week. Since I can't play today I used some fragile yesterday to do all the bosses
Go Serral! GG EZ for Ence. Flashbang dance FTW
Prev 1 26 27 28 29 30 62 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Afreeca Starleague
10:00
Ro8 Match 3
Soma vs Jaedong
Afreeca ASL 8626
StarCastTV_EN153
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 265
Lowko186
ProTech65
Rex 5
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 5957
EffOrt 2355
Larva 1263
BeSt 1010
Horang2 703
Hyuk 578
ZerO 439
Zeus 205
soO 165
Hyun 131
[ Show more ]
Stork 129
Killer 105
Light 94
Barracks 93
Rush 65
Shinee 59
Yoon 41
Bale 30
ToSsGirL 28
Terrorterran 25
Mong 24
PianO 22
Sacsri 14
HiyA 11
Noble 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Dota 2
XaKoH 586
XcaliburYe311
League of Legends
KnowMe21
Counter-Strike
byalli732
Other Games
singsing1666
olofmeister1540
crisheroes229
Livibee199
Sick135
ArmadaUGS57
Mew2King55
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 117
lovetv 9
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH317
• StrangeGG 19
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2032
• Stunt373
Other Games
• WagamamaTV161
Upcoming Events
WardiTV Weekly
45m
Monday Night Weeklies
5h 45m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
23h 45m
Afreeca Starleague
23h 45m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 13h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.