• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:27
CEST 11:27
KST 18:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon103Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10989 users

Genshin Impact - Coop RPG - Page 27

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 25 26 27 28 29 62 Next
Slaughter
Profile Blog Joined November 2003
United States20255 Posts
January 23 2021 01:08 GMT
#521
Beidou for me. Have C6 XL and Ningguang, have c2 Xinyan and never use Chongyun and Zingqiu.
Never Knows Best.
Harris1st
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Germany7412 Posts
January 23 2021 08:18 GMT
#522
On January 23 2021 01:11 Latham wrote:
Hu Tao fans on suicide watch (at least on discord, LOL). So February 3rd-ish we get Xiao banner and then mid Feb we get Keqing banner instead of what everyone thought would be Hu Tao's Banner.

The real question is how strong will Xiao be? If you saw the leaks from closed beta servers he was absolutely insane, but rumors are going around he got bludgeoned by the nerfbat quite a bit. Livestream didn't show any numbers, just skill showcase (how they work).

+ Show Spoiler [1.3 Upcoming Events] +
[image loading]
Stand by me = you pick a free 4-star Liyue toon


This actually good since I want both Xiao and Hu Tao and I never could afford both right after one another. More time to save primos
Go Serral! GG EZ for Ence. Flashbang dance FTW
Latham
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
9592 Posts
Last Edited: 2021-01-23 14:18:25
January 23 2021 14:17 GMT
#523
MMmm I dunno exactly how far away the free Liyue character is, but if I could pick today I'd pick Chongyun, simply because I don't even have a single copy of him. If I do happen to get him before the event I'll probably go for Xingqui or Ninggang to get more of their constellations.
For the curse of life is the curse of want. PC = https://be.pcpartpicker.com/user/LathamTK/builds/#view=CrqmP6
Harris1st
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Germany7412 Posts
January 23 2021 15:08 GMT
#524
On January 23 2021 23:17 Latham wrote:
MMmm I dunno exactly how far away the free Liyue character is, but if I could pick today I'd pick Chongyun, simply because I don't even have a single copy of him. If I do happen to get him before the event I'll probably go for Xingqui or Ninggang to get more of their constellations.


Same same. Chongyun is my only missing 4* so probably getting him. Second choice would be Xingqui constellation
Go Serral! GG EZ for Ence. Flashbang dance FTW
Harris1st
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Germany7412 Posts
January 24 2021 11:32 GMT
#525
Which do you guys think do I get the most of ascending to 90?

Chars:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Weapons:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


+ Show Spoiler +
My favorites are Klee, because, well she is Klee and does Klee things and Razor cause I have that nice and shiny weapon
Go Serral! GG EZ for Ence. Flashbang dance FTW
Dangermousecatdog
Profile Joined December 2010
United Kingdom7084 Posts
Last Edited: 2021-01-24 13:56:22
January 24 2021 12:49 GMT
#526
Amber.

Whichever you use the most, to deal the most damage. So Klee and Razor I guess for you? But would go for Razor since the probability of hitlag occuring seems somewhat dependent on level difference. Nothing special happens at Lv 90. Honestly that question isn't a question of where to most efficiently place your resources, but more of a personal question of which character you like the most.

As for weapons, whichever you use the most to deal the most damage again. Sounds obvious, but hey, you asked the question. Honestly, I would level up weapons first as priority, but they are separate resources that don't interact, so there's no reason why you can't level both characters and weapons at the same time.
Latham
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
9592 Posts
Last Edited: 2021-01-24 13:27:16
January 24 2021 13:22 GMT
#527
Only toon I'd get to +90 today is Ganyu, because yes, she really is THAT good. She's basically the new measuring stick we will use to measure how good every subsequent new DPS toon is.
BUT to maximize that DPS you need to cancel animations (like Klee) and enjoy the charged+scoped bow attacks. She isn't for everyone, sadly especially not for mobile players
For the curse of life is the curse of want. PC = https://be.pcpartpicker.com/user/LathamTK/builds/#view=CrqmP6
Firebolt145
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Lalalaland34507 Posts
January 24 2021 13:29 GMT
#528
You should 90 any of them that you regularly use as main dps. Ie, Klee, Childe, Razor

I'm personally never gonna bother going beyond 80 I think. Even 80/90 makes me disinterested.
Moderator
Harris1st
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Germany7412 Posts
Last Edited: 2021-01-24 14:29:26
January 24 2021 14:10 GMT
#529
On January 24 2021 22:29 Firebolt145 wrote:
I'm personally never gonna bother going beyond 80 I think. Even 80/90 makes me disinterested.


That's the point pretty much. I wanna do one to go all the way for achievement and completionist purposes and that's it.

I get on average 2 blue and 2 green chrystals from a boss. And I need 6 yellow or 18 purple or 54 blue. That is about 20 bosses or 800 resin -.-
Go Serral! GG EZ for Ence. Flashbang dance FTW
Dangermousecatdog
Profile Joined December 2010
United Kingdom7084 Posts
January 24 2021 14:12 GMT
#530
On January 24 2021 22:22 Latham wrote:
Only toon I'd get to +90 today is Ganyu, because yes, she really is THAT good. She's basically the new measuring stick we will use to measure how good every subsequent new DPS toon is.
BUT to maximize that DPS you need to cancel animations (like Klee) and enjoy the charged+scoped bow attacks. She isn't for everyone, sadly especially not for mobile players
toon = character? There's no particular reason to specifically level Ganyu to 90 but not any other chracter as there's nothing special that happens from lv 80 to lv 90 for Ganyu.
Harris1st
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Germany7412 Posts
January 24 2021 14:34 GMT
#531
On January 24 2021 23:12 Dangermousecatdog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 24 2021 22:22 Latham wrote:
Only toon I'd get to +90 today is Ganyu, because yes, she really is THAT good. She's basically the new measuring stick we will use to measure how good every subsequent new DPS toon is.
BUT to maximize that DPS you need to cancel animations (like Klee) and enjoy the charged+scoped bow attacks. She isn't for everyone, sadly especially not for mobile players
toon = character? There's no particular reason to specifically level Ganyu to 90 but not any other chracter as there's nothing special that happens from lv 80 to lv 90 for Ganyu.


Ahh there might be a missunderstanding. It's not about 80 to 90 but about the last ascension where Klee gets some extra pyro dmg or ganyu cryo damage as well as access to the last talents
Go Serral! GG EZ for Ence. Flashbang dance FTW
Dangermousecatdog
Profile Joined December 2010
United Kingdom7084 Posts
Last Edited: 2021-01-24 15:00:33
January 24 2021 14:54 GMT
#532
The last ascension is at lv 80. There is no ascension at lv 90 currently. No talents either. The last talent is at lv 60. Unless there is something happening in 1.3, as I don't really keep up to date with announcements. Ganyu gets crit damage btw, not cryo damage, but again, the boost happens at ascension lv 80 and nothing happens at lv 90.
Harris1st
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Germany7412 Posts
Last Edited: 2021-01-24 15:01:18
January 24 2021 14:59 GMT
#533
On January 24 2021 23:54 Dangermousecatdog wrote:
The last ascension is at lv 80. There is no ascension at lv 90 currently. No talents either. The last talent is at lv 60. Unless there is something happening in 1.3, as I don't really keep up to date with announcements. Ganyu gets crit damage btw, not cryo damage, but again, the boost happens at lv 80 and nothing happens at lv 90.


That's is what I mean. And with talents I meant to option to skill to lvl 10. I am really bad with words today ^^'

On January 24 2021 22:22 Latham wrote:
Only toon I'd get to +90 today is Ganyu, because yes, she really is THAT good. She's basically the new measuring stick we will use to measure how good every subsequent new DPS toon is.
BUT to maximize that DPS you need to cancel animations (like Klee) and enjoy the charged+scoped bow attacks. She isn't for everyone, sadly especially not for mobile players


man don't tempt me lol.
I was so strong in saving primos for Xiao until now
Go Serral! GG EZ for Ence. Flashbang dance FTW
Slaughter
Profile Blog Joined November 2003
United States20255 Posts
January 24 2021 16:15 GMT
#534
I level 90 my 3 primary dps and stopped at 70 or 80 for most supports. Out of the list presented Klee would probably be the best candidate and most bang for your buck
Never Knows Best.
Firebolt145
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Lalalaland34507 Posts
January 24 2021 17:00 GMT
#535
My Klee has 81% crit rate but only 78% crit damage. My glad pieces on her are absolutely crap but you just can't farm them. Annoys me to no end.
Moderator
Spazer
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Canada8036 Posts
January 25 2021 00:29 GMT
#536
Every week I farm Dvalin, Andrius, and Childe, and despair at the utter crap that drops.
Liquipedia
Harris1st
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Germany7412 Posts
January 25 2021 12:59 GMT
#537
Really curious to Xiao in action. He might be the first character that makes full use of Bloodstained Chivalry if his gameplay is really centered about plunging and charging.
What do you guys think his best build is gonna be?

Ascending him requires Qingxin so go to the pharmacy and buy them juicy flowers as well as a new drop from the new vishap boss thingys which halts pre farming in its tracks :/
Go Serral! GG EZ for Ence. Flashbang dance FTW
Latham
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
9592 Posts
Last Edited: 2021-01-25 17:54:33
January 25 2021 16:56 GMT
#538
I can't even remember the last time I got a prototype drop, and here I was thinking about giving Cocogoat Prototype Crescent R5, LOL. Pulling an Amos Bow would be more realistic.

I don't dare to theorycraft Xiao myself but I think he will be the most selfish hypercarry we've had yet. His numbers will have to be inflated because he's an anemo character and the 3 other characters in the team will basically be his slaves (batteries, healers, boosters etc.)
I'm excited to pull for him, but realistically I don't even have a good spear for him... I guess Deathmarch from the Battle Pass? Wish I had a Primordial Jade-Winged Spear ready but alas =/
For the curse of life is the curse of want. PC = https://be.pcpartpicker.com/user/LathamTK/builds/#view=CrqmP6
Dangermousecatdog
Profile Joined December 2010
United Kingdom7084 Posts
Last Edited: 2021-01-25 19:40:59
January 25 2021 18:18 GMT
#539
I got lv 80 Traveller. It's nice that you don't have to use resin to get the gemstones required to level the MC. Thinking about levelling my Ganyu from 70 to 80, but I don't really feel the need to do so since I've been able to 6 star complete abyss floor 11 and 12. Don't see any way to get 9 stars for either floors unless I double the dps for both teams and a level 80 or 90 Ganyu isn't going to reach that goal.

How crap is absolutely crap? It can't be as crap as not having the type and mainstat you want. In theory you can farm glad peices by doing the normal bosses, just that it's inefficient. Looking at my artifacts I've used Glad the most. 2 have a 4-piece glad and I've been swopping glad pieces around my character so much, I got a spare +20 5* glad feather hanging about unused. I have over 100 gladiator artifacts and not a single 5* crit rate or crit damage. Have a 4* crit rate glad though. 4-piece Glad has a strong bonus, enough that I worked out it is better using an attack% criclet over a 4* crit or a crit rate from another artifact set. At least for the low rate of crit damage I have anyways. That normal +35% damage bonus from Glad is huge.

I do the weekly bosses for the special character level up material, nothing else, but I seem to get a fair few protypes drops, at least 4 so far. Got an R3 prototype crescent for instance and for every other type of weapon except sword I could potentially have an R3 of any protoypes too.

I don't see the point of theorycrafting a yet to be released character that can have anything change on release day. Physical damage focused Keqing makes full use of bloodstained chivalry. So Xiao will not be the first. Afterall, that artifact set is partially why physical focused Keqing is a realistic build. I don't see what plunging has to do with bloodstained chivalry though.

What do you mean by selfish hypercarry? Both "selfish" and "hypercarry". Those words don't mean anything to me.
Firebolt145
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Lalalaland34507 Posts
January 25 2021 18:45 GMT
#540
On January 25 2021 21:59 Harris1st wrote:
Really curious to Xiao in action. He might be the first character that makes full use of Bloodstained Chivalry if his gameplay is really centered about plunging and charging.
What do you guys think his best build is gonna be?

Ascending him requires Qingxin so go to the pharmacy and buy them juicy flowers as well as a new drop from the new vishap boss thingys which halts pre farming in its tracks :/

I heard 2x glad 2x VV might be good
Moderator
Prev 1 25 26 27 28 29 62 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 34m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 169
StarCraft: Brood War
BeSt 665
Horang2 570
Bisu 504
soO 406
Hyuk 398
Larva 365
ZerO 180
Zeus 89
EffOrt 70
Killer 64
[ Show more ]
Shinee 55
Mind 38
Rush 26
Bale 25
PianO 24
Mong 24
Stork 24
ToSsGirL 15
Terrorterran 15
Sacsri 14
ZergMaN 12
HiyA 9
Dota 2
XaKoH 740
XcaliburYe299
Counter-Strike
byalli778
Other Games
singsing1240
olofmeister1093
ceh9692
crisheroes206
Livibee175
Mew2King65
ArmadaUGS54
ZerO(Twitch)6
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH357
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2295
League of Legends
• Jankos1885
• Stunt385
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
34m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
1h 34m
Monday Night Weeklies
6h 34m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d
Afreeca Starleague
1d
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 14h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.