• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:48
CEST 08:48
KST 15:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon102Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10357 users

Genshin Impact - Coop RPG - Page 25

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 23 24 25 26 27 62 Next
Firebolt145
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Lalalaland34507 Posts
January 13 2021 16:50 GMT
#481
Couldn't figure out how to fit Ganyu into my teams as I already have two good carries in Klee and Childe...so think I'll give this banner a miss.
Moderator
Slaughter
Profile Blog Joined November 2003
United States20255 Posts
January 13 2021 18:04 GMT
#482
I Actually don't really know either but I think I have settled on Ganyu/XL/Benny/Diona for right now. Very subject to change once more testing has been done but I like having a shield on her.
Never Knows Best.
Boltwork
Profile Joined February 2016
18 Posts
Last Edited: 2021-01-13 18:40:45
January 13 2021 18:39 GMT
#483
I'm having a lot of success with an Abyss team of Ganyu/Diluc/Diona/Albedo, where Ganyu is more of a sub-DPS role setting out her Q/E on top of Albedo's E field so that Diluc can just hit things for melt damage. I'm not using her charged arrows much in this setup. If I ever get resin & more bow prototypes I'll try upgrading a Prototype Crescent for her.

Klee spams her bombs so fast that I think she's happier being paired with Xingqiu for vaporize damage. That combo is super strong.
Dangermousecatdog
Profile Joined December 2010
United Kingdom7084 Posts
Last Edited: 2021-01-13 23:47:08
January 13 2021 22:47 GMT
#484
From what I can tell from Ganyu's story and trial, skewed towards showing her in the best possible light as they are, she is an extremely strong character, both as a main dps and just for the elemental and burst skill. That charged attack is well beyond my expectations. The trailer makes it look like it'll take twice as long as a normal charged shot. In practice it is only half a second later. Perhaps I will find a use for a 4 piece troupe set afterall.

I wish the trial showed some way to tell how many times a stationary small target will be hit by the Q ultimate attack. Is it random or is it tracked? Is it tracked to all targets? It certainly looks tracked. They seem to drop on a single target roughly every 1.5 seconds so 9/10 hits, but it's hard to tell when they will die in 7 hits in the trial and there are multiple targets and the icicles dropping seem to have AoE confusing what exactly I am seeing.

Don't think you can tell anything from that abyss team Boltwork. Just Diluc and Albedo should faceroll the entirety of Abyss by themselves.
Southlight
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States11768 Posts
Last Edited: 2021-01-14 00:24:31
January 14 2021 00:19 GMT
#485
The two-step charge used to take at least one second longer (at the point that the trailer was released), but obviously Mihoyo listened to beta tester feedback since then... probably listened too much because the second charge step is incredibly fast - whereas before the testers were complaining she was unusable as a DPS until C6 now she's... uhhh, yeah.

WRT the ult you're guaranteed an icicle above up to 6 targets within the burst every ~1.5 seconds (basically ~10 guaranteed hits unless they dodge/blink at exactly the right time) and then there're some totally random icicles that can randomly give you one or two more hits if you're super lucky. I'd say most people just assume those don't hit/are visual clutter and assume that they'll get 10 icicle hits off the ult, which is still like a 1000% multiplier (and 10 cryo applications). As each icicle is AOE it gets absolutely silly when you use a Sucrose, Venti, or even Jean to clump them all up. You end up with like a 6000% multiplier on each target (if you group up 6) which is absolutely ridiculous, and that's not even counting the charge shots or anything.

Also during beta testing/the trailer her ult had 15s uptime vs. 20s cooldown but they made it so she can have 100% uptime... uhhh... ok Mihoyo. You do you O_o

Edit:
Venti enabling Ganyu's AOE is just... yeezus.
https://www.reddit.com/r/Genshin_Impact/comments/kwcphc/ganyu_and_venti_20_seconds_clear_viridescent/
oraoraoraoraoraoraoraora
Slaughter
Profile Blog Joined November 2003
United States20255 Posts
January 14 2021 01:34 GMT
#486
Yea Venti is insane with her and so is Albedo.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Genshin_Impact/comments/kwbgzp/cool_goats_dont_look_at_explosions/

My team of Ganyu/XL/Bennett/Diona savaged the hell out of abyss 12.



Never Knows Best.
Harris1st
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Germany7410 Posts
January 14 2021 12:01 GMT
#487
Damn. Seeing those Alfredo numbers makes me rethink my decision not to build him.

I am stretched thin as is, building another one from the ground up? :/
Also the reason why I'm not pulling for cocogoat. Just can't afford to build her
Go Serral! GG EZ for Ence. Flashbang dance FTW
Dangermousecatdog
Profile Joined December 2010
United Kingdom7084 Posts
Last Edited: 2021-01-15 17:56:02
January 15 2021 17:32 GMT
#488
Thanks for the info Southlight. Seems to roughly confirm with my observations.

Thing about Venti is the same as Bennet+Sucrose in that it is Venti who make the character look good. Not a joke to say Venti enables every AoE burst skill. Floor 12 have a +75% geo damage, so Albedo normally wouldn't be producing that damage.

Decided to pull for Ganyu since I have 180 wishes to guarantee Ganyu. 158 wishes to get Ganyu for me. I feel so unlucky about that. Recieved loads 4* weapons I don't use too. Got +2 Noelles and +3 Xiangling and Xingqui so neither are C6. If only I got 2 Ganyu's in 13 wishes. Oh well, can't change anything about that. In the overworld Ganyu is a dream. A veritable bird killing machine. Her E also activates pressure plates too. Have to build her up now. Have plenty of Mora so it shouldn't be much of a problem. Would take a while to get all the ascension mats and talent books though.
Firebolt145
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Lalalaland34507 Posts
January 15 2021 18:07 GMT
#489
Think I'm just gonna save for Xiao
Moderator
lestye
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4243 Posts
January 17 2021 04:46 GMT
#490
I just started playing this game. My UID is 609927423 .
"You guys are just edgelords. Embrace your inner weeb desu" -Zergneedsfood
TL+ Member
Southlight
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States11768 Posts
January 18 2021 06:56 GMT
#491
I wouldn't mind this version of the dice as a higher-level version that gives guaranteed drops of a higher-level mat -.-
oraoraoraoraoraoraoraora
Harris1st
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Germany7410 Posts
January 18 2021 10:11 GMT
#492
On January 18 2021 15:56 Southlight wrote:
I wouldn't mind this version of the dice as a higher-level version that gives guaranteed drops of a higher-level mat -.-


The 6 golden gemstones for character ascension phase 6 take a ridiculous amount of bossfights to gather right now. Will definitely only do this once to get the achievement
Go Serral! GG EZ for Ence. Flashbang dance FTW
Latham
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
9592 Posts
January 18 2021 12:39 GMT
#493
God I HATE this new event (hypostasis symphony) because it's AGAIN, just a big fucking DPS check. But in addition, this time you're rewarded even more by not just completing it, but by placing as many handicaps on yourself as you can... suck my ass, MiHoYo.
Not to mention that the hypostasis act so erratic, wasting so much of your time. They become invulnerable for extended periods of time, run away from you (often into traps) and when they deign to expose their core to you, it's for like 2-5 seconds before they fuck off to the other side of the room and begin anew their cycle of fuckery. Either you got the DPS to burst them in 120s or you don't.
I think someone on reddit calculated you need to get around 2800/3000 score to buyout the whole event shop, and GL doing that without the 120s timer or extra HP on those cubes.
For the curse of life is the curse of want. PC = https://be.pcpartpicker.com/user/LathamTK/builds/#view=CrqmP6
Harris1st
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Germany7410 Posts
Last Edited: 2021-01-18 13:19:52
January 18 2021 13:19 GMT
#494
There are 7 days worth of challenges and a total needed score of 20k. Rather simple math if I understand this correctly.
2857 points needed on average.

The strength of these are just tied to handicaps and expert level and not to world level right? So rather new players don't have any chance of completing these. This event is basically made for the top 20%/ hardcore players.

I was raging at first with the cyro supervine as well but after learing all the new moves and watching a guide I found it rather easy, though still annoying. Haven't had time yet to really go into this event. Just did the "daily" where I did it without handicaps and easy mode, basically one shoting every boss to get the 60 primos
Go Serral! GG EZ for Ence. Flashbang dance FTW
Spazer
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Canada8036 Posts
Last Edited: 2021-01-18 15:50:32
January 18 2021 15:48 GMT
#495
On January 18 2021 21:39 Latham wrote:
God I HATE this new event (hypostasis symphony) because it's AGAIN, just a big fucking DPS check. But in addition, this time you're rewarded even more by not just completing it, but by placing as many handicaps on yourself as you can... suck my ass, MiHoYo.
Not to mention that the hypostasis act so erratic, wasting so much of your time. They become invulnerable for extended periods of time, run away from you (often into traps) and when they deign to expose their core to you, it's for like 2-5 seconds before they fuck off to the other side of the room and begin anew their cycle of fuckery. Either you got the DPS to burst them in 120s or you don't.
I think someone on reddit calculated you need to get around 2800/3000 score to buyout the whole event shop, and GL doing that without the 120s timer or extra HP on those cubes.

I'd like it better if the retry system wasn't so dumb. Going through loading screens and ticking off boxes isn't exactly hard, but it's still annoying having to do it each time. I can't even begin to imagine what it's like on PS4.

The maximum amount of points on a run is 4000+, which means there's at least some leeway. The 120s timer is dumb; I don't bother with that option anymore. Some combination of 300s and 50-100% HP is a lot more bearable.

Geo MC constructs break a lot of stuff with these bosses. Shit is hilarious.
Liquipedia
Dangermousecatdog
Profile Joined December 2010
United Kingdom7084 Posts
Last Edited: 2021-01-18 18:12:06
January 18 2021 16:31 GMT
#496
It's not really a DPS check, but more of an understanding mechanics and damage avoidance check. It's nowhere near as hard as it is made out to be. Chances are, you've fought against the bosses before and the new abilities are described so it doesn't take many tries to figure out the event bosses. I basically stick to my usual team for killing those specific bosses and it works out fine.

At first I was going to aim for a score of 2000 but I've been aiming for 2858 for each of the bosses so far. Been able to get over 3000 for each of them. I got to World Level 7 a few days ago, but I can imagine that those at WL4 should not have problems getting a consistent score of 2000 for the important rewards. Those below thatThe 80000 mora and 32 Mystic enhancement ores are barely worth trying for to be honest.

For the first two I used 120 seconds timer since after 120s they tend to use a time consuming invincible attack mode. The third one Geo Hypostasis have long animations for the dying twice business so I had to use 180s and +100%HP. It's a matter of choosing the variations you can afford to have. You can use food too, which helps a lot.
Southlight
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States11768 Posts
January 18 2021 18:39 GMT
#497
Yeah it's not actually that hard I think and the rewards aren't all that - I'd imagine this is more a difficulty test. As one of those that was wanting something 'more difficult' I think this is a fine way to see player reception to harder stuff (almost all of my survey feedback has been give harder, but I know that doesn't appeal to everyone).
oraoraoraoraoraoraoraora
Spazer
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Canada8036 Posts
January 18 2021 19:19 GMT
#498
IMO the line between hard and annoying is extremely thin in this game. That the super cryo vine became a lot more fun for me when I could just one-cycle it was telling.
Liquipedia
Southlight
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States11768 Posts
January 18 2021 19:32 GMT
#499
I think the margin for difficulty is thin for a lot of games... I think my main problem with this is just that there's a strict time limit. Otherwise I like that you can just clear this once and call it a day... just don't like how I don't feel like I can do it at my own leisure. Also the re-try, yeah.
oraoraoraoraoraoraoraora
Harris1st
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Germany7410 Posts
Last Edited: 2021-01-19 08:33:27
January 19 2021 08:33 GMT
#500
After getting a bit more into it, i can say it's okay. Not good, not bad, just okay.

It can be rewarding, for example when you finish the boss with 3 seconds left on the clock.
It can also be incredible frustrating when you play a decent round but then miss one i-frame and one of your chars is instagib (electro seeker missiles wtf)
As DMCD said, the last rewards are only for completionists, 80k mora and 32 enhancement stones meh. Going for a total score of 14k now, thats about 2k each. Should be doable without too much hassle
Go Serral! GG EZ for Ence. Flashbang dance FTW
Prev 1 23 24 25 26 27 62 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 180
StarCraft: Brood War
soO 657
hero 540
BeSt 268
Hyuk 165
Mind 33
Bale 22
Terrorterran 15
Noble 14
ZergMaN 12
yabsab 9
[ Show more ]
Icarus 6
Dota 2
monkeys_forever1055
XaKoH 250
League of Legends
JimRising 601
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King88
Other Games
summit1g9360
ceh9306
Livibee73
ArmadaUGS42
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick521
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 7
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH374
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2304
League of Legends
• Rush1347
• Stunt564
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
3h 12m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
4h 12m
Monday Night Weeklies
9h 12m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 3h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 3h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 17h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.