• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:15
CEST 07:15
KST 14:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon102Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10788 users

Genshin Impact - Coop RPG - Page 23

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 21 22 23 24 25 62 Next
Slaughter
Profile Blog Joined November 2003
United States20255 Posts
January 07 2021 23:22 GMT
#441
Even more reason for me to roll on that banner then with Beidou/Noelle on the banner. Want both of those at c6 so snagging more would be nice. Though I am really close to pity.
Never Knows Best.
Southlight
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States11768 Posts
January 08 2021 00:22 GMT
#442
I hope that's fake, with two f2p 4* and all.
oraoraoraoraoraoraoraora
Harris1st
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Germany7410 Posts
Last Edited: 2021-01-08 08:26:02
January 08 2021 08:25 GMT
#443
On January 08 2021 08:22 Slaughter wrote:
Even more reason for me to roll on that banner then with Beidou/Noelle on the banner. Want both of those at c6 so snagging more would be nice. Though I am really close to pity.


Did you build both? O.o Why? Did I miss something? ^^'

Already hat my pity ~10 wishes ago so this seems like a complete miss for me. Will save for Xiao/ Hu Tao
Also I am a sucker for this game and its monetization system. Just bought the BP... again
So far I am at 3 x BP and 1 x 30 day Primos, considering another 30 day Primo pass. Pretty much full game price title
Go Serral! GG EZ for Ence. Flashbang dance FTW
Latham
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
9592 Posts
January 08 2021 09:38 GMT
#444
I don't even feel bad about buying the BP + Welkin Moon Blessing, ATM I having more fun in this game than I am in FF XIV, and they cost about the same monthly...

But I am very afraid of the day I decide to buy primos from them directly. Now that's a rabbit hole I DON'T want to start going down into.
For the curse of life is the curse of want. PC = https://be.pcpartpicker.com/user/LathamTK/builds/#view=CrqmP6
Dangermousecatdog
Profile Joined December 2010
United Kingdom7084 Posts
Last Edited: 2021-01-08 15:16:10
January 08 2021 13:47 GMT
#445
I'm using and built up all those three. I have a limited amount of characters and they were amongst the first few I got. Is there a need to justify building up any characters? All characters can be useful. Noelle and Barbara remain as my two sole healers. Beidou for a really long time was one of my main dps. Tempted to spend all the primogems I have been saving up for Ganyu. I have enough to hit the pity twice to before the banner ends to have a 100% chance to get her. Would be nice to get either Noelle or Beidou to C6 along the way to get Ganyu. Though if I actually did use up all that wishes I'll have a lot more chracters I'll want to play with instead. I'll have to see when Ganyu is released whether I would actually want the character or not.

I've been playing free, because I really don't like the exploitive gatcha business model. I've been tempted to buy the battlepass since it guarantees a good weapon, but I feel it would offend my sensibilities to use a paid for weapon.
Slaughter
Profile Blog Joined November 2003
United States20255 Posts
January 08 2021 18:19 GMT
#446
On January 08 2021 17:25 Harris1st wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 08 2021 08:22 Slaughter wrote:
Even more reason for me to roll on that banner then with Beidou/Noelle on the banner. Want both of those at c6 so snagging more would be nice. Though I am really close to pity.


Did you build both? O.o Why? Did I miss something? ^^'

Already hat my pity ~10 wishes ago so this seems like a complete miss for me. Will save for Xiao/ Hu Tao
Also I am a sucker for this game and its monetization system. Just bought the BP... again
So far I am at 3 x BP and 1 x 30 day Primos, considering another 30 day Primo pass. Pretty much full game price title


Beidou is just fun to use with switch parry support (also she is good with childe who I also have).

Noelle was mostly just for funsies but with the upcoming changes to Geo it now is more worth to invest in to support my c6 Ningguang, who is already a beast on her own.

I don't feel bad about buying the BP/Welkin. In fact I would feel bad if I didn't spend anything and enjoying all the content for free. In gacha I typically spend at least some just to support the company providing me with large amounts of entertainment.
Never Knows Best.
Southlight
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States11768 Posts
January 08 2021 18:49 GMT
#447
Noelle doesn't generate energy so it might be better to invest in like G.Traveler, if you're trying to fuel the Ning.

Beidou is pretty strong to be honest, switch parries are basically a burst-worth of damage every 7-ish seconds. The problem with her is just that the better you are the more you dodge attacks and so it can be annoying trying to deliberately get hit :D
oraoraoraoraoraoraoraora
Slaughter
Profile Blog Joined November 2003
United States20255 Posts
January 08 2021 19:39 GMT
#448
Noelle is strictly for the upcoming geo res and because I like her lol.
Never Knows Best.
Dangermousecatdog
Profile Joined December 2010
United Kingdom7084 Posts
January 08 2021 21:02 GMT
#449
But you don't need to build up Noelle for the geo resonance. Ningguang can make her own shield (crystallize counts as a shield currently for the purpose of geo resonate) and shields don't stack as in that all the shields take damage when hit.

You might as well just build up Noelle now if you like her as there is no difference in terms of supporting Ningguang. She can heal, but trust me she is a terrible as a dedicated healer. Only thing she can possibly do for Ninguang is to pop a shield immediately at the start of combat without Ninguang having to contact a crystallizing crystal.
Slaughter
Profile Blog Joined November 2003
United States20255 Posts
January 08 2021 21:07 GMT
#450
I'm talking about the incoming changes to Geo Resonance with the geo res shred and increased damage when protected by a shield.
Never Knows Best.
Southlight
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States11768 Posts
January 08 2021 21:37 GMT
#451
I think Geo Traveler is still better it actually generates energy orbs, which is important for Ning given how much her ult does. Noelle just doesn't generate orbs so she's sort of locked into being a DPS in very specific comps.
oraoraoraoraoraoraoraora
Dangermousecatdog
Profile Joined December 2010
United Kingdom7084 Posts
Last Edited: 2021-01-09 01:48:42
January 08 2021 21:58 GMT
#452
On January 09 2021 06:07 Slaughter wrote:
I'm talking about the incoming changes to Geo Resonance with the geo res shred and increased damage when protected by a shield.


Yeah and geo resonance is not affected by whether Noelle is built up or not with your C6 Ningguang. You aren't doing anything useful by putting Noelle on the field so she'll just be sitting in the party.

Compared with a built up Noelle and a Lv1 Noelle, with no artifacts, what's the difference? At least with geo MC, you would be using the E skill for energy and the Q for damage.

I'm using Noelle as one of my main dps right now. With Favonius Greatsword and 4-piece Gladiator set if you are interested, but I'm not under the impression that if I was to switch to using her with Ningguang as my main DPS there will be any difference whether Noelle is built up or not if I already have another healer to use. And I guess you have another healer to use otherwise your Noelle would already be built up.

Edit: Build up Noelle because you like her, but just don't be under the illusion that building her up or not would make Ningguang any more effective as you wouldn't be using her on field.
Firebolt145
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Lalalaland34507 Posts
January 09 2021 22:12 GMT
#453
[image loading]

I'm actually a bit stunned.
Moderator
Slaughter
Profile Blog Joined November 2003
United States20255 Posts
January 09 2021 22:48 GMT
#454
Yep the artfiact grind is hellllllllll
Never Knows Best.
Latham
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
9592 Posts
January 09 2021 22:57 GMT
#455
And people keep telling me on discord that every stat has an equal 1 in 4 chance to upgrade, without a bias towards hp/def, HAH! I've seen enough substat reroll hell to know that is a blatant LIE. Not to mention I've LIVED through this hell myself.
For the curse of life is the curse of want. PC = https://be.pcpartpicker.com/user/LathamTK/builds/#view=CrqmP6
kyarisan
Profile Joined May 2010
United States347 Posts
Last Edited: 2021-01-10 01:49:54
January 10 2021 01:47 GMT
#456
I have a really hard time clearing any level 90 domain, which has made the grind for artifacts difficult at AR 48. I wish I had more specific strategies for the different floors of the abyss or the domains, it's just really frustrating when I'm in a level 90 domain fighting multiple mages and the pyro one is lobbing multiple homing fireballs at me, doing almost 50% of my health each.


Ever since I got c6 Fischl, I've learned that I'm able to handle lv90 Clear Pool and Mountain Cavern much more easily, and I've been able to beat it - but only under perfect conditions:

+ Show Spoiler +

I will take an Adeptus Temptation, Fisherman's Toast (or better), and Heatshield Potion, and then I take Bennett C1, Xiangling C1, Zhongli C0, and Fischl C6, which seem to be the best for me, focus the cryo mage with Zhongli - get my Geo shield, switch to Fischl to summon Oz, then switch to Bennett and pop his Q, E, hit a few times to pop his shield, then use Planet Befall, then use Xiangling's pyronado, Guoba, back to Bennett, then back to Zhongli to re-up his shield, usually the cryo guy dies in one rotation and then I'll still have the heatshield potion for the pyro one and by the time I knock his shield down the rest is not a problem. But if I don't execute this opening in just the right order the pyro guy will start putting too much out there and I'll eventually need to start healing with food.


So far this is the only domain I've really been able to topple, but that's partly due to the fact that I get impatient trying different teams over and over or trying to get the perfect start, I only have so much time during the day. But because of Clear Pool, I've gotten some BC's and Oblige all this week. Of the 5 stars:

4/4 of my BC final hour were HP or DEF
2/4 of my Noblesse goblets were HP
All 8 of my royal masques were 4 DEF, 2 HP, 2 heal bonus

Sometimes I would win a round and see only DEF and HP. Seems weird to me.
Slaughter
Profile Blog Joined November 2003
United States20255 Posts
Last Edited: 2021-01-10 02:22:39
January 10 2021 02:13 GMT
#457
If the Pyro mage is the one giving you the difficulty I would bring a water character and burst him down first.

Also if you aren't def make use of condensed resin to reduce the amount of runs you have to do. At one point I was in a similar situation because my main were mostly electro characters and I had a hard time in the Thundering Fury and Crimson Witch dungeons so I basically just built Ningguang to deal with them (and now she is my main dps).


Now a days been running the new domain for Childe (and hopefully Ganyu/Ayaka) and been getting some terror shit as well.
Never Knows Best.
Spazer
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Canada8036 Posts
Last Edited: 2021-01-10 03:08:51
January 10 2021 03:08 GMT
#458
Have you looked up any domain strat videos? They do help. As long as you have reasonable counters and an actual plan, food and potions shouldn't be needed for the vast majority of domains. They just help grease the wheel a bit.

Noblesse is one of the easiest lvl 90 domains to clear simply because you can pull two mages into the corner and beat the crap out of them at the same time. Once both shields are down, only the fireball is dangerous, and that can easily be dodged if you're watching the pattern. IMO, reactions don't matter that much here. Shield-breaking and staggering take priority. I currently run Sucrose (swirl fire mage into ice mage) and Barbara (to break fire mage), and the other two chars can be whatever.

TF/TS domain is a pain in the ass. I still swear by Amber here to taunt and break super saiyan mode, but otherwise have no recommendations. I hate this place.

A Chongyun/Bennett melt comp should make Witch domain pretty trivial as long as you have someone to kill the slimes. A hydro char for shield breaking is also required. As a bonus, the hydro char lets you CC with freeze to make things even easier.
Liquipedia
kyarisan
Profile Joined May 2010
United States347 Posts
Last Edited: 2021-01-10 03:30:16
January 10 2021 03:29 GMT
#459
I actually just started doing some Witch domain farming today. Went in with Bennett / Kaeya / Qiqi / Xingqiu and just kept applying freeze into benny E inside Q. TBH if I understood which domain I needed to farm the most, due to which characters of mine would help me most, I would probably just do those instead. I've done the domains meant for my C1 Bennett but I have a feeling I don't need to do that, he's literally my best character, and I can make him work with any team. My original post is in here somewhere of the 17 characters I have. But my numbers are still kinda low objectively speaking so I dunno I'm probably just stubborn.
clusen
Profile Joined May 2010
Germany8702 Posts
Last Edited: 2021-01-10 07:06:54
January 10 2021 07:02 GMT
#460
New banner is Ganyu/Xingqiu/Noelle/Xiangling, would really like some constellations for Xingqiu but dont care about the rest

source
Prev 1 21 22 23 24 25 62 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
CranKy Ducklings139
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 171
StarCraft: Brood War
hero 308
BeSt 223
soO 134
sorry 45
Mind 28
Terrorterran 21
Bale 20
Noble 11
ZergMaN 9
yabsab 7
[ Show more ]
Icarus 7
Dota 2
monkeys_forever982
League of Legends
JimRising 702
Counter-Strike
taco 384
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King170
Other Games
summit1g11081
Maynarde197
RuFF_SC2104
ArmadaUGS29
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick524
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 9
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH336
• Hupsaiya 113
• practicex 28
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2131
League of Legends
• Rush1130
• Stunt304
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
4h 45m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
5h 45m
Monday Night Weeklies
10h 45m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 4h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 4h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 18h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.