• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:44
CEST 05:44
KST 12:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach1[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon101Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool The Death of Cheese: From a Professional Cheeser
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10684 users

Genshin Impact - Coop RPG - Page 21

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 19 20 21 22 23 62 Next
Spazer
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Canada8036 Posts
December 31 2020 22:41 GMT
#401
My first run on mobile was around 6-7min. So as per usual, mobile sucks. Did the rest on PC, which was a lot better. Awful lot of standing around waiting for timers though.
Liquipedia
Dangermousecatdog
Profile Joined December 2010
United Kingdom7084 Posts
Last Edited: 2020-12-31 23:41:44
December 31 2020 23:37 GMT
#402
Have to say, if that's going to be the entirety of the event and 1.2 I am pretty disappointed. New region was a pleasure to explore but overall it felt lacking in intent. Maybe just that everything has all seen before apart from that one fresco. Somehow all the ancient civilisations all look the same. I was half expecting having to enter a teapot into a self contained dimension at one point, such was the sense of familiarity. Storywise, we never got to find out why Albedo hints he isn't human and knows the traveller comes from another world. Which btw Timaeus knows now too unless he is deaf. I suppose everyone knows but just isn't interested. It just feels like a loose end that will never get resolved.
Spazer
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Canada8036 Posts
January 01 2021 00:13 GMT
#403
Doesn't everyone know the traveler is from another world? That was my assumption (not that I pay much attention). At this point, the story just doesn't interest me in any way. I'm not exaggerating when I say that the little animated lore tidbits are more enjoyable for me than any other story content the game has shown to date.

I enjoyed Dragonspine in general, but the event part of it wasn't particularly good. Like I've griped about with all previous events, I don't really find them fun. Southlight's said that these events are basically filler, and I don't disagree. But I don't think they're particularly effective as filler either.
Liquipedia
Slaughter
Profile Blog Joined November 2003
United States20255 Posts
January 01 2021 02:53 GMT
#404
It was nice that it didn't require resin or that much time to do though, but yea rather bland. Not like FGO events where they have full stories and generally just have a lot of fun with them (jokes and story wise).
Never Knows Best.
Latham
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
9592 Posts
January 01 2021 06:12 GMT
#405
On January 01 2021 11:53 Slaughter wrote:
It was nice that it didn't require resin or that much time to do though, but yea rather bland. Not like FGO events where they have full stories and generally just have a lot of fun with them (jokes and story wise).


FGO events are something else entirely... you have nothing to do at all between them but save energy refreshes for the next event, but when they hit they hit like a tsunami wave.
Literally nothing, nothing, nothing into 5-7 days of playing 10 hours every day to buy out the shop and get the rarest ascension mats and maybe even a grail.
For the curse of life is the curse of want. PC = https://be.pcpartpicker.com/user/LathamTK/builds/#view=CrqmP6
Southlight
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States11768 Posts
January 01 2021 07:18 GMT
#406
If you could get FGO event writing with Genshin event gameplay I'd be ok - FGO stories are OK but tbh at least half the event writing is also kind of a snoozefest and the grind is horrific. Genshin event gameplay is nothing to write home about but at least it's over in a couple hours. Have the same problem with games like GFL.

I think the Genshin writing is in a weird place. They've got a lot of hints and tidbits and the likes here and there but nothing to tie it together properly, presumably because those will be revealed in later chapters. Either we'll be looking back going "ah interesting that's what that meant" in like a year or two or we'll look back going "man they really couldn't write." At the same time, the first four chapters of FGO and the early events were some shit, too.

I'd argue the biggest issue with Genshin writing at the moment (other than the Liyue ending) is that it's hard to get attached to any of the characters. There's just too big of a cast and not enough writing. FGO suffers from this too - a friend and I keep remarking on how 3/4 the servants just kinda show up, say something, and then die and you kinda look at the text with a blank face as they say their dying lines.

We'll see.
oraoraoraoraoraoraoraora
Dangermousecatdog
Profile Joined December 2010
United Kingdom7084 Posts
Last Edited: 2021-01-02 15:08:31
January 02 2021 14:20 GMT
#407
When Mona tells you she knows you are from another world, Traveller and Paimon acts shocked and asks how she knows. When Childe asks how you got so powerful so quickly, you have either the option to think nothing or to think you are regaining your old power (which suggests that the source of archon's power is actually your own power), either way Childe doesn't know you are from another world and you aren't telling him. When Albedo casually mentions that he knows you are from another world, Paimon acts puzzled. The knights of favonius members know you are special for purifying tears but they don't know you are from another world, and frequently say they wouldn't press any further for your secrets. Barbatos and Morax knows. Though they are literally godlike beings. So nobody is supposed to know the traveller is from another world, which is why it's such a disconnect when Albedo casually mentions it in front of Timaeus.

Anyways, I don't mind the event itself. The shop and the event is not the same thing as the general atmosphere and story. I'm not really sure how to put it, but the wholenew dragonspine region just felt like they simply don't have an overarching plan or greater worldbuilding or atmosphere. It's very much a case of quests to do, things to grab, reskinned elemental monsters. I feel a bit baited by the trailer. Where the heck is Klee?
kyarisan
Profile Joined May 2010
United States347 Posts
Last Edited: 2021-01-03 07:46:52
January 03 2021 07:46 GMT
#408
On December 31 2020 22:17 Harris1st wrote:
Anyone got the "hit cryo boss with 10 Scarlett thingy" achievement yet?
Hit her with like 50 of those and didn't count somehow

No, this is one I simply don't see myself achieving. I'm pitifully weak due to bad artifacts, at least to the point where I can't survive long against this super regisivine. I bought out the event shop by being carried by a team of Razor, Ningguang and someone else, I was just using Bennett and healing, and the match wouldn't last long enough for me to get it. In other matches I would just get kicked, or the game would glitch out during coop setup which happened a lot, really annoying.

Aside from that, I actually didn't really do anything in the event until these last 4 days, and I've just been grinding it out. I've marked any chests or points of interest on my map so I could go do all of that after the event ends, and now I've finished all act missions except that last one (I actually need to collect more of the crystals from act one but I'm sure I'll be able to finish that).

Complaints about the content aside, I'm at least glad I've replenished a decent chunk of mats and money for now, with more on the way including artifact fodder with all of the Dragonspine chests. Having no Mora is really frustrating. Also finally got c6 Fischl which is sick.

Can anyone explain what this Moment of Syzygy is supposed to be? I unlocked the abyssal spire a while ago but haven't cleared any floors yet, and I tried to read an explanation and it just confused me more.
Spazer
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Canada8036 Posts
January 03 2021 08:05 GMT
#409
On January 03 2021 16:46 kyarisan wrote:
Can anyone explain what this Moment of Syzygy is supposed to be? I unlocked the abyssal spire a while ago but haven't cleared any floors yet, and I tried to read an explanation and it just confused me more.

It's spiral abyss by a different name since floor 9-12 changed. Don't worry about it.
Liquipedia
Dangermousecatdog
Profile Joined December 2010
United Kingdom7084 Posts
Last Edited: 2021-01-03 14:19:47
January 03 2021 14:13 GMT
#410
I got the 10 scarlett achievement and I swear I never even hit it even 6 times so the game may have bugged out in my favour. Or perhaps the first few times when I died because I didn't know there was a shield to hide behind I might had hit it 10 times then died, so perhaps you don't need to defeat it to get the achievement.

I'm pretty sure the achievement is intended to be done by playing solo, unless you have cooperative friends. How "bad" is bad artifacts? If it turns out that you don't need to defeat it, then it doesn't really matter what your artifacts are. If you have unlocked spiral abyss and is planning to do it, you should aim to have have at least one character with +20 feather and mostly +16 other artifacts. You have a C6 Fischl, so you are bound to have more powerful characters than mine anyways. What helped me was to leave some stamina and run straight to the shield when it is available rather than grab the red scarlett crystals. Other than that it is practically the same. The Cryo regisvine is not that much different from the normal Cryo regisvine in terms of mechanics other than the blizzard and the smaller arena. Maybe practice a bit against the normal regisvines..

Don't know why they have the reset and new spiral abyss in the events tab and named it Moment of Syzygy. Confusing and misleading unless they are permanently planning to have spiral abyss up on the events forever. Perhaps this spiral abyss mode with the freeze mechanics will only last 2 weeks.
Firebolt145
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Lalalaland34507 Posts
January 03 2021 15:06 GMT
#411
I don't think a +20 feather is necessary, just aim for +16 across the board.
Moderator
Dangermousecatdog
Profile Joined December 2010
United Kingdom7084 Posts
January 03 2021 15:37 GMT
#412
Not neccessary that's true, but he was advised repeatedly to get +16 artifacts ages ago so I assume he already has that. If he already has +16 across the board (across one character or the team?) it isn't exactly helpful to tell him to aim for whatever he already has.

At the stage he sounds like he is at, he can afford to aim for and use up the equivalent cost of a single +16 artifact to get a single feather from +16 to +20. If he is having difficulty completing events it's probably the best general advice short of telling him to level up his weapons first, which I presume he already has given how obvious that is.

Unless he posts exactly what he has all we got to work on is "bad artifacts", which could mean anything, including he already has good enough artifacts. If I remember correctly he already has several leveled up 5* characters and 5* weapons, so it doesn't leave much else gear wise.
Southlight
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States11768 Posts
January 03 2021 15:45 GMT
#413
+16 is more than good enough and frankly I think if you can dodge the criss-cross laser beams this fight doesn't really damage you as long as you do the shield mechanic right...
oraoraoraoraoraoraoraora
Dangermousecatdog
Profile Joined December 2010
United Kingdom7084 Posts
Last Edited: 2021-01-03 16:11:53
January 03 2021 16:10 GMT
#414
Yeah, which is why I advised he leaves enough stamina and run to the shield as soon as possible and practice against the normal regisvine if he still has difficulty.

He was advised ages ago to get +16 artifacts so I presume he already has that.
Firebolt145
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Lalalaland34507 Posts
January 03 2021 16:23 GMT
#415
Might just be a case of the old 'get gud'

I found it to be the first fight I couldn't just unga bunga my way through outside of abyss
Moderator
Southlight
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States11768 Posts
January 03 2021 16:56 GMT
#416
Yeah it took me a few tries to realize how the mechanic worked and prioritize getting the shield if I couldn't blow it up fast enough. I know there's some chip damage from the frozen ground and such, but otherwise for the most part its damage felt like "you basically die (regardless of artifacts) if you get hit or screw up the mechanic."
oraoraoraoraoraoraoraora
Firebolt145
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Lalalaland34507 Posts
January 04 2021 11:47 GMT
#417
Well turns out if you have a co-op group with Klee Diluc Razor Bennett you CAN just unga bunga through it by one shotting it before the first mechanic starts.
Moderator
Latham
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
9592 Posts
January 04 2021 12:37 GMT
#418
if you have a DPS who can actually use the Festering Sword (like Keqing), you can SMOrc the Regisvine in under a minute as well, with Bennett's and Mona's help and the mini red shards the slime drops.
For the curse of life is the curse of want. PC = https://be.pcpartpicker.com/user/LathamTK/builds/#view=CrqmP6
Southlight
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States11768 Posts
January 04 2021 13:19 GMT
#419
Yeah friend and I did it with basically Klee/Bennett/Mona/Keqing... Mona vaporize is something else.
oraoraoraoraoraoraoraora
Latham
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
9592 Posts
January 04 2021 21:45 GMT
#420



I feel so... inadequate for taking like 3 minutes per attempt.
For the curse of life is the curse of want. PC = https://be.pcpartpicker.com/user/LathamTK/builds/#view=CrqmP6
Prev 1 19 20 21 22 23 62 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
CranKy Ducklings115
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
davetesta29
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 256
StarCraft: Brood War
HiyA 121
hero 43
Terrorterran 9
Dota 2
monkeys_forever1123
NeuroSwarm198
League of Legends
JimRising 719
Counter-Strike
taco 452
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King151
hungrybox116
Other Games
summit1g9181
Maynarde209
ArmadaUGS46
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick454
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 9
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 141
• practicex 16
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo946
• Rush881
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
6h 16m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
7h 16m
Monday Night Weeklies
12h 16m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 6h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 6h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 20h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.