• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:47
CEST 08:47
KST 15:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon102Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10471 users

Genshin Impact - Coop RPG - Page 22

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 20 21 22 23 24 62 Next
Firebolt145
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Lalalaland34507 Posts
January 04 2021 22:00 GMT
#421
That's gotta be a low level cryo
Moderator
Harris1st
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Germany7410 Posts
Last Edited: 2021-01-04 22:36:33
January 04 2021 22:35 GMT
#422
Don't even know what happened in that vid lol
My solo record is 57 sec with Klee, Razor, fischl and Bennet

On other news I have gotten albedo by accident... Pity hit me at 62
Go Serral! GG EZ for Ence. Flashbang dance FTW
Southlight
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States11768 Posts
January 04 2021 22:38 GMT
#423
On January 05 2021 07:00 Firebolt145 wrote:
That's gotta be a low level cryo


It's the guy who's notorious for absolutely busting vaporize mechanics. He did the 1m damage Mona and he's also the guy that did this insanity:

oraoraoraoraoraoraoraora
Dangermousecatdog
Profile Joined December 2010
United Kingdom7084 Posts
Last Edited: 2021-01-04 23:15:43
January 04 2021 22:48 GMT
#424
On January 05 2021 07:00 Firebolt145 wrote:
That's gotta be a low level cryo
You can see it is a Lv 93 Cryo regisvine.

Clever to use Xinqui E and the event sword as the big damage trigger instead of Mona in the Sucrose, Bennet, Mona vaporize combo. I don't understand what is going on with the baron bunnies though. Has he got it all timed so just as he grabs a scarlet crystal they explode and that triggers as an attack on the frost crystals? And he triggers Xinqui Q so he can one shot the slimes.

The more I look at it, the more impressed by the thinking behind it all and skill for the timing. I'm quite puzzled by how he broke the root weakpoint, but I guess his Bennett just does that much damage to break it in one hit.

Ok, I've watched the video like 20 times now and I don't understand what is going on with the baron bunnies. Either there is some mechanic I don't understand or he is grabbing the scarlet crystals a millisecond after the first bunny explodes so it only looks like he still has the first scarlet crystal when he grabs the second. And there is something funny going on with the regisvine core weakpoint. He must have destroyed it as soon as it appears because I never even saw its HP bar.
Southlight
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States11768 Posts
Last Edited: 2021-01-04 23:16:57
January 04 2021 23:16 GMT
#425
He didn't break the root.

tony to
Wait, you guys do realize I didn't break the core right?

tony to
The dmg with all these buff should be 400k+500k normally

tony to
My 13sec method uses too much time waiting for the shield to appear and break it. using this method the dmg allows me to kill the boss without breaking it because xingqiu and surcrose decrease the resistance of the boss and xingqiu's dmg is higher due to the event sword
oraoraoraoraoraoraoraora
Spazer
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Canada8036 Posts
January 04 2021 23:46 GMT
#426
On January 05 2021 07:48 Dangermousecatdog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 05 2021 07:00 Firebolt145 wrote:
That's gotta be a low level cryo
You can see it is a Lv 93 Cryo regisvine.

Clever to use Xinqui E and the event sword as the big damage trigger instead of Mona in the Sucrose, Bennet, Mona vaporize combo. I don't understand what is going on with the baron bunnies though. Has he got it all timed so just as he grabs a scarlet crystal they explode and that triggers as an attack on the frost crystals? And he triggers Xinqui Q so he can one shot the slimes.

The more I look at it, the more impressed by the thinking behind it all and skill for the timing. I'm quite puzzled by how he broke the root weakpoint, but I guess his Bennett just does that much damage to break it in one hit.

Ok, I've watched the video like 20 times now and I don't understand what is going on with the baron bunnies. Either there is some mechanic I don't understand or he is grabbing the scarlet crystals a millisecond after the first bunny explodes so it only looks like he still has the first scarlet crystal when he grabs the second. And there is something funny going on with the regisvine core weakpoint. He must have destroyed it as soon as it appears because I never even saw its HP bar.

It's baron bunny timing for sure. Notice how he holds the first toss so he can watch the countdown timer. The first quartz is used right as he picks it up. This is roughly 8 seconds after the first toss, lining up with baron bunny's timer.

The second baron bunny is thrown about 3 seconds after the first, so he has about the same time to kill the second slime and pick up the quartz. Another instant usage.

Third quartz is used normally with Sucrose E. Then it's showtime.

That he thought to use Amber is the most impressive part of this IMO. I think this is something literally only she can do lol (at C4, no less).
Liquipedia
Dangermousecatdog
Profile Joined December 2010
United Kingdom7084 Posts
Last Edited: 2021-01-04 23:55:49
January 04 2021 23:55 GMT
#427
He killed it without breaking the core? That's crazy. Explains why I didn't see the HP bar. Hats off to this guy.
Southlight
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States11768 Posts
January 05 2021 00:04 GMT
#428
On January 05 2021 08:46 Spazer wrote:
That he thought to use Amber is the most impressive part of this IMO. I think this is something literally only she can do lol (at C4, no less).


He actually used Big Dong Zhong to break the shield on his 13s run, at some point he realized he didn't need Baron Bunny to pop the enemies and just used the bunnies to pop the shield, it seems. Also seemed to discover that killing with Xingqiu was faster than killing with Tartaglia vaporize.

I've got no idea how the hell he's one-shotting things with Tart ult.
oraoraoraoraoraoraoraora
Spazer
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Canada8036 Posts
January 05 2021 15:25 GMT
#429
And thus we continue the tradition of event conclusions being absolute trash.
Liquipedia
Southlight
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States11768 Posts
January 05 2021 15:36 GMT
#430
Too much "to be continued."



Need some actual meaningful progression for once.
oraoraoraoraoraoraoraora
Dangermousecatdog
Profile Joined December 2010
United Kingdom7084 Posts
Last Edited: 2021-01-06 01:35:05
January 06 2021 01:27 GMT
#431
So I saw there was an Act V and was thinking that explainswhy everything feels like a loose end, they just havent finished the event story. Only for it to be Paimon and Albedo having a conversation about an orb of energy that isn't even depicted; it's literally just talking heads. Or talking emergency food. Thanks Mihoyo for the 60 primogems I guess.

Anybody doing Floor 10 of Abyss? In chamber 3 I have the mage repeatedly teleport outside of the arena whenever at low health and then teleporting back in at full health, or staying around behind the wall summoning the insects ad infinitum. happened three times now.
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


On January 05 2021 09:04 Southlight wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 05 2021 08:46 Spazer wrote:
That he thought to use Amber is the most impressive part of this IMO. I think this is something literally only she can do lol (at C4, no less).


He actually used Big Dong Zhong to break the shield on his 13s run, at some point he realized he didn't need Baron Bunny to pop the enemies and just used the bunnies to pop the shield, it seems. Also seemed to discover that killing with Xingqiu was faster than killing with Tartaglia vaporize.

I've got no idea how the hell he's one-shotting things with Tart ult.
How does that work? Zhongli pillars count as an attack? Do the shield crystals count as a geo construct and triggering the pillar pulses which counts as an attack? Wouldn't occur to me to do that, but then again I don't have a Zhongli.
Southlight
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States11768 Posts
January 06 2021 01:48 GMT
#432
The pillars pulsate an attack, yeah. It's one of the things that's going to do more than 200 damage after the buff. Hah.
oraoraoraoraoraoraoraora
Spazer
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Canada8036 Posts
January 06 2021 01:54 GMT
#433
On January 06 2021 10:27 Dangermousecatdog wrote:
Anybody doing Floor 10 of Abyss? In chamber 3 I have the mage repeatedly teleport outside of the arena whenever at low health and then teleporting back in at full health, or staying around behind the wall summoning the insects ad infinitum. happened three times now.
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Dunno about abyss specifically, but I have seen it in a domain. Are you comboing them against the shield? Try to direct them towards the solid walls and see if that helps, because the teleport does some buggy shit.
Liquipedia
Slaughter
Profile Blog Joined November 2003
United States20255 Posts
January 06 2021 02:08 GMT
#434
I hate the node defense in 11-2
Never Knows Best.
Spazer
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Canada8036 Posts
January 06 2021 02:14 GMT
#435
This video helped me a lot with 11-2.



Learning that anemo mc can pull aggro was incredibly useful, and is probably what carried me through that dumb chamber. Of course, 11-3-2 is now destroying me.
Liquipedia
Slaughter
Profile Blog Joined November 2003
United States20255 Posts
January 06 2021 03:13 GMT
#436
Yea I looked at that l0l. I don't have Ameno MC leveled so been trying shit without it. I did 1 star it once but I let my teams get beaten up and 11-3 ground them down.
Never Knows Best.
Spazer
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Canada8036 Posts
January 06 2021 03:21 GMT
#437
I got my anemo mc to 60/70 and shoved all of Sucrose's artifacts onto her. It's enough to not die, which is all I need. She doesn't do anything in 11-3-1 lol.
Liquipedia
Harris1st
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Germany7410 Posts
January 07 2021 10:24 GMT
#438
Hm... will we get a pet Seelie in the next event? One more step towards housing/ mounts I guess xD
Go Serral! GG EZ for Ence. Flashbang dance FTW
Southlight
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States11768 Posts
January 07 2021 15:14 GMT
#439
I also had to resort to the A.Traveler cheese. What an annoying level.

Looks like a pet that does nothing, but hey. Too bad we can't replace Paimon with it.
oraoraoraoraoraoraoraora
Latham
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
9592 Posts
Last Edited: 2021-01-07 22:59:51
January 07 2021 22:53 GMT
#440
+ Show Spoiler [Next banner leek] +
[image loading]


Anyone gonna roll for The Cocogoat Herself purely for waifu reasons? I honestly don't want her, because I already have so many bow users. Childe, Fishl, Venti all leveled up and geared with bows so another bow user would simply ruin me. Nevertheless if Jinx says she is on the same level of broken as Venti or Diluc or Klee, I might consider rolling, but for now I'll sit tight on my 40+ wishes saved up and either roll for Xiao or AYAYA-ka, or maybe even Rosaria / Hu Tao when they come.
For the curse of life is the curse of want. PC = https://be.pcpartpicker.com/user/LathamTK/builds/#view=CrqmP6
Prev 1 20 21 22 23 24 62 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 173
StarCraft: Brood War
soO 643
hero 564
BeSt 272
Hyuk 83
Mind 35
Bale 24
Noble 18
Terrorterran 13
ZergMaN 10
yabsab 8
[ Show more ]
Icarus 7
Dota 2
monkeys_forever1027
XaKoH 225
League of Legends
JimRising 611
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King88
Other Games
summit1g9360
ceh9238
Livibee69
ArmadaUGS37
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick530
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 8
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH369
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2304
League of Legends
• Rush1363
• Stunt564
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
3h 13m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
4h 13m
Monday Night Weeklies
9h 13m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 3h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 3h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 17h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.