• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:48
CEST 08:48
KST 15:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon102Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10357 users

Genshin Impact - Coop RPG - Page 24

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 22 23 24 25 26 62 Next
Dangermousecatdog
Profile Joined December 2010
United Kingdom7084 Posts
Last Edited: 2021-01-10 15:29:59
January 10 2021 14:24 GMT
#461
For the Clear Pool and Mountain Cavern domain I've always just run next to the pyro abyss mage with Barbara, positioned so when the other Abyss mages shoot they hit the pyro mage and Barbara takes down the shield fairly fast. Using Noelle for stunlock, all I have to watch out for is to dodge one of the hydro/cryo attacks so I don't get frozen and run around in circles when the homing missile comes till it stops after the third in a row, so after that I got plenty of time to kill the pyro mage and from then on it's fine since the aura is gone.

The artifact main stats are biased, but there doesn't seem to be any collected data that the substats are not.

The 4 star banner characters are pretty good for me. Getting to C6 Xiangling or C6 Noelle would be nice since i am currently using both. Or perhaps I should build up my C1 Xingqui I've had all along. That is if Ganyu is worth getting for me.
Firebolt145
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Lalalaland34507 Posts
January 10 2021 14:43 GMT
#462
'Accidentally' pulled Albedo. I hadn't read into his abilities at all but he might actually replace Xinyan to go with my Klee/Jean/Xingqiu team.
Moderator
Dangermousecatdog
Profile Joined December 2010
United Kingdom7084 Posts
Last Edited: 2021-01-10 15:09:11
January 10 2021 15:04 GMT
#463
From what I could tell from his trial, his E is basically Xinqui Q, but Geo and with 100% uptime and does more damage. So basically a 5* version of Xinqui. And then there is the lifting flower and be invulnerable to melee which I guess would be perfect for bow and catalyst users. Not sure how you pulled him accidently, but hey good fortune getting him on the last day and all.

Albedo is pretty strange as a character. He pops out of nowhere without being part of any storyline, before the Dragonspine region was added that is, and he is the most normally dressed person out of all the characters. Nobody else would look normal like he does. I think he was some wierd attempt to appeal to a western audience.
Latham
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
9592 Posts
Last Edited: 2021-01-10 18:05:33
January 10 2021 16:09 GMT
#464
+ Show Spoiler [Alfredo usage] +


I also got Alfredo on my 74th roll and it reset my pity, when I was trying to get 6th constellation of sucrose... I got punished for my greed , anyway that video above pretty much shows how to use him. He's a very nice burst support and can fit into any team, really. Elevator is a little gimmicky but his E & Q damage and utility are the real deal.

Anyway, from the same guy explaining how to Sucrose + Show Spoiler +
For the curse of life is the curse of want. PC = https://be.pcpartpicker.com/user/LathamTK/builds/#view=CrqmP6
Firebolt145
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Lalalaland34507 Posts
Last Edited: 2021-01-10 16:16:21
January 10 2021 16:15 GMT
#465
I wasn't keen on rolling for him because of how boring his storyline/voice/personality is. I usually look for gameplay over 'waifu/husbando' but I felt my teams were complete and I was happy with Klee/Jean/Xingqiu/Xinyan. I was actually trying to roll for a few more constellations on Bennett so rolled 30 times with saved primogems and ended up with one Sucrose (of which I already had C6), zero Bennetts, and an Albedo.

That forced me to actually look into what he does and from what I see he actually is pretty strong lol. I think I'm gonna go for Noblesse 4 set on him since I have zero Petra and need to focus my resin elsewhere.
Moderator
Spazer
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Canada8036 Posts
January 10 2021 18:32 GMT
#466
On January 10 2021 23:24 Dangermousecatdog wrote:
The artifact main stats are biased, but there doesn't seem to be any collected data that the substats are not.

There's been a couple serious data gathering efforts for artifact substats, and they've all shown that weighting exists. What I'm not sure about is how substat upgrades are distributed once all 4 substats have been rolled.
Liquipedia
Dangermousecatdog
Profile Joined December 2010
United Kingdom7084 Posts
Last Edited: 2021-01-10 20:09:15
January 10 2021 19:18 GMT
#467
Just to be clear, l'm talking about the rolling of the upgrading of substats, which was what firebolt and latham were talking about.
Firebolt145
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Lalalaland34507 Posts
Last Edited: 2021-01-10 21:11:34
January 10 2021 21:10 GMT
#468
I have no idea how it is weighed but even if it's 50% def and 50% shared between critrate/critdmg/attack the chances of that happening to me was extremely slim.

I even predicted it:
[image loading]
Moderator
Harris1st
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Germany7410 Posts
Last Edited: 2021-01-11 10:25:17
January 11 2021 10:19 GMT
#469
Anyone got experience with a Mona Nuke build? I'm not sure I understand what google tells me

As I understand it:
Mona AA -> apply Hydro status
Sucrose E (with 4-piece Venerer) -> decreasing Hydro Res
Bennett Q -> apply Pyro, increase ATT
Mona Q -> Vaporize
???????
Somehow Mona Q again?
Bennett E


For max damage 4-piece Noblesse on Mona and Bennett right? Or is Hydro better on Mona?
Go Serral! GG EZ for Ence. Flashbang dance FTW
Latham
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
9592 Posts
Last Edited: 2021-01-11 11:43:15
January 11 2021 11:16 GMT
#470
On discord, I got this response when I asked for the exact same thing, like a week ago:
[image loading]

I'm sure you can pop the bubble with Klee or Diluc as well, you don't have to go back to Bennett for that.
TT would be, I assume, Thrilling dragon Tales, aka the best F2P support catalyst in the game...

And yeah, if you swap her in only for the Q nuke, full noblesse. Not sure if you want hydro DMG% goblet tho... probably Elemental Mastery or Energy Recharge on Goblet.
Bennett wants Healing bonus and ele recharge on Full Noblesse.
For the curse of life is the curse of want. PC = https://be.pcpartpicker.com/user/LathamTK/builds/#view=CrqmP6
Harris1st
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Germany7410 Posts
Last Edited: 2021-01-11 12:31:33
January 11 2021 12:27 GMT
#471
I have a Widsith R3 on her. Don't know the exact numbers/ math but I guess every song should do more for me than Thrilling Tales.
Circlet with Crit rate, Goblet with Atk and watch only with HP and def Still looking for EM/ Recharge or Atk

Step 3 I don't understand. Neither with TT nor with Widsith

Step 6: Multiple sources say you have to wait around with Mona to keep Benny buff and wait till inherent elemental CD refreshes or sth
Go Serral! GG EZ for Ence. Flashbang dance FTW
Boltwork
Profile Joined February 2016
18 Posts
Last Edited: 2021-01-11 23:55:09
January 11 2021 17:29 GMT
#472
On January 11 2021 21:27 Harris1st wrote:
Step 3 I don't understand. Neither with TT nor with Widsith

Step 3 is assuming you put Thrilling Tales on Sucrose, so you quickly swap back to Mona to put the TT buff on her instead of on Bennett. That's only if you're trying to get really really big damage numbers.

For normal gameplay I just skip all the Venerer stuff and go Bennett ult -> Mona ult -> wait 2 seconds -> pop the bubble using any pyro attack. This won't get gigantic crits, but you can get 150K+ (arbitrary estimate for good gear/levels, not a max crit dmg build) and it's really easy to do. Everything else in that list is just applying more buffs/debuffs on top of this basic reaction.

(Venerer debuff is necessary for really big numbers, but it's kind of overkill when it works, and can also mess up your vaporize reaction by swirling in other elements that are already present on the field. But along with it you also get all the EM that Sucrose generates from her talents.)

The waiting 2 seconds part is AFAIK because Mona's ult needs to apply hydro twice, once when you put it on and once when you pop the bubble, so you need to wait out the internal hydro application cooldown if you want it to proc Vaporize. You are also apparently supposed to stay as Mona while you're waiting, because her ult damage is calculated when it pops, not when she applies it. So you want to switch to pyro & pop it immediately while the Bennett buff is still affecting Mona (it lingers for a couple seconds after you switch out). I am not 100% certain on how all this works, though.

edit: you don't need full Noblesse on Mona if Bennett already has it, because the buff doesn't stack. You can give her 2-pc Noblesse and then 2-pc of anything else (Wanderer's or the new hydro set). Mine has 2-pc Gladiator's just because I happened to get a nice hydro damage Gladiator cup.
Dangermousecatdog
Profile Joined December 2010
United Kingdom7084 Posts
Last Edited: 2021-01-12 14:29:44
January 11 2021 23:50 GMT
#473
double posted sorry
Dangermousecatdog
Profile Joined December 2010
United Kingdom7084 Posts
Last Edited: 2021-01-12 00:04:18
January 11 2021 23:51 GMT
#474
Step 3: Widsith on Sucrose or on Mona? Pretty sure the Widsith ability only apply to that character. No point having Widsith on Sucrose.

If I remember right, the Hydro status is only applied at the first and at the last instance of the Q attack. The first time phro status removes both, the second time, you re-apply Pyro so vaporise can happen.

What is missing is the build. Other than obviously giving Mona as much damage and crit damage as possible, Sucrose's build is important. You want to stack EM where you have space to do so due to Sucrose's Ascension 4 talent. You also want C6 Sucrose.

On January 11 2021 06:10 Firebolt145 wrote:
I have no idea how it is weighed but even if it's 50% def and 50% shared between critrate/critdmg/attack the chances of that happening to me was extremely slim.

I even predicted it:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

1/8 chance assuming equal chances. Do you have at least 7 other artifacts with crit rate and crit damage for comparison?
Harris1st
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Germany7410 Posts
Last Edited: 2021-01-12 10:04:17
January 12 2021 08:58 GMT
#475
AR50 (almost 51) and World level 7 whoop

@Firebolt
Do you think there is any corelation because you did 0 -> 14 in one go?

@all
Thanks for all the help and input with Mona nuke!
I have Widsith on Mona. Not sure right now what Sucroses has. Might just skip step 3 then
I currently have 4 x Noblesse on both Mona and Benett. Might switch it up for Mona if it's useless.
Have a Noblesse goblet with hydro damage, so that one stays

First bombs yesterday were a bit underwhelming. Need to improve my timing and upgrade talents / weapon and artifacts on Mona some more to get some decent stats going

EDIT: My Sucrose has Sacrificial Fragments giving her ~ 330 EM total right now
EDIT2: What do you guys think is better for Mona: 2 Noblesse + 2 Hydro or 2 Noblesse + 2 Wanderer artifacts? I have decent choices for both options
Go Serral! GG EZ for Ence. Flashbang dance FTW
Slaughter
Profile Blog Joined November 2003
United States20255 Posts
January 13 2021 05:47 GMT
#476
My plan to edge close to pity worked as I got Ganyu in 3 pulls. Found it rather anticlimatic so did a 10 pull for maybe a Noelle con but got a second Ganyu lol.

Definitely will require an adjustment in play style. Awkward but damn she does a lot of dmg.
Never Knows Best.
Harris1st
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Germany7410 Posts
Last Edited: 2021-01-13 07:51:02
January 13 2021 07:22 GMT
#477
lol gratz!
Her C1 seems nice, though know you really want that C2 I guess ^^
If I pulled her I would finally have a use for my bow prototypes and build her a Compound bow R5 or sth

Mona bomb: So far my non crit number is around 30k and crit hit is around 80k. Got me an achievement yesterday (crit over 50k)
Go Serral! GG EZ for Ence. Flashbang dance FTW
Boltwork
Profile Joined February 2016
18 Posts
January 13 2021 13:43 GMT
#478
It took every primogem and all my starglitter, but I got her! I will find out later if that was wise or not. Congrats on the instant C1 on yours.

My plan is to put Diona in a team with her since she has a Sacrificial Bow for generating a ton of orbs for Ganyu, plus the cryo resonance for melt crits. I think it will be really good.
Latham
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
9592 Posts
January 13 2021 14:27 GMT
#479
I'm gonna save for now, might roll for her at the end of her banner if she gets good reviews, but she felt really strong in both trial and her quest. Really bonkers levels of control.
For the curse of life is the curse of want. PC = https://be.pcpartpicker.com/user/LathamTK/builds/#view=CrqmP6
Spazer
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Canada8036 Posts
January 13 2021 14:52 GMT
#480
I'm officially at 0 xp books. This is gonna suck.
Liquipedia
Prev 1 22 23 24 25 26 62 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 180
StarCraft: Brood War
soO 657
hero 540
BeSt 268
Hyuk 165
Mind 33
Bale 22
Terrorterran 15
Noble 14
ZergMaN 12
yabsab 9
[ Show more ]
Icarus 6
Dota 2
monkeys_forever1055
XaKoH 250
League of Legends
JimRising 601
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King88
Other Games
summit1g9360
ceh9306
Livibee73
ArmadaUGS42
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick521
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 7
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH374
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2304
League of Legends
• Rush1347
• Stunt564
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
3h 12m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
4h 12m
Monday Night Weeklies
9h 12m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 3h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 3h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 17h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.